Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter continues hours later where the last one ended.

“I wish I had a boyfriend,” Daphne sighed. She pushed her history book into her back bag and fell down on the grass in front of their school.

“Believe me, you don’t want one,” Justin shook his head as he sat next to her with a sketchpad on his lap.  

“No I really do want one,” Daphne insisted. “I want to make out with someone like you get do on daily basis,” she rolled to lie on her side.

“What? Where did you get that idea?” Justin looked abruptly up from his sketch.

“Are you still in denial? Come on, it’s not news anymore!” Daphne huffed.

“We don’t make out all the time. Jeez Daph! Why would you think that?” Justin dropped his head and continued drawing.

“Do I have to remind you I once had to put make up on you to cover the love bites Brian left on you,” she arched her eyebrows. “And that is not the only one I’ve seen.”

Justin felt himself blush a little. “That’s why. It’s embarrassing,” the blond refused to lift his head.

“What is with you today?” she sat up. “You’re acting all strange. You were okay about your relationship with Brian yesterday. What changed?”

“Nothing,” Justin tried smiling and laughed a bit to seem more convincing.

“What? Come on!” Daphne knew her best friend better that Justin thought she did.

“Just nothing. Will you let it go already?” Justin looked at her. As he looked up he noticed Brian walking towards them behind her. “And I have to go,” he quickly pushed his pencil and pad in his bag and got up.

“Justin?” Daphne asked surprised.

“Hey guys,” Brian walked around Daphne.

“Hi,” Justin took his bag and turned to leave.

“Where are you going?” Brian asked as he saw the blond leave.

“Got things to do,” Justin spun around while still walking.

Brian ran after him and stopped him by taking hold of his arm. “Can’t your imaginative things wait for a while? I just got here,” he smiled.

Justin shook his head. “No.”

“What did you do to him?” they heard Daphne ask. The girl had an amused look on her face as he watched the boys.

“Let it go,” Justin said and continued walking.

Brian refused to let go of Justin so he followed him. He turned around walking backwards and watched Daphne. He lifted his hand making a loose fist waving it up and down slightly as he winked his eye with a grin on his face.

Daphne started laughing and watched as Justin pushed the older boy hard on his arm. Brian stumbled a little but didn’t fall.  

“Fuck you!” Justin yelled and hurried his steps.

Brian smiled as he waved to Daphne and run after Justin.

*

Brian lifted his arm and placed it around Justin’s shoulders. He pulled the boy to the right making Justin slightly tumble on his feet. The boy didn’t ask questions and just followed Brian. The older boy took him behind a corner still on school grounds as he noticed that no one was in his sight. Then he took a hold of the front of Justin’s shirt and gently pushed him against the white wall.

“You’re adorable, you know that,” the brunet pressed against the blond.

Justin turned his nose up but didn’t say anything. Instead he let Brian come closer and kiss him on his lips.

“You should really get used to it. I want more from you in the future,” Brian pulled slightly away from his face and sneaked his hand between them laying his fingers on the front of Justin’s pants.

“Brian,” Justin scolded and pushed his hand away.

“I think it was hot. I loved the small sounds you made. I loved feeling you against me. I loved how you kissed me while I rubbed my cock against yours. It was so hot I’m getting hard just thinking about it,” Brian whispered. He took a hold of Justin’s waist and pushed their hips together.

Justin let his head fall back and licked his lips as he let out a heavy breath. He could feel Brian’s hard on through their pants.

“And I wanna do it again and again and again. I want to do it while we keep the lights on so I can see your pretty blue eyes as you come,” Brian continued whispering.

Justin moved his eyes on Brian rolling his lips in his mouth.

“I wanna make you feel good. I wanna make you come,” Brian stared back into Justin eyes.

The sound of footsteps made Brian took a step back. Justin lifted his head off the wall and tried to look casual. He cleared his throat as a bunch of girls walked past them. The boys followed the girls with their eyes until they were out of hearing range.

“Wanna go see if Dean can give us a lift home?” Brian asked smiling slightly.

Justin moved his eyes to the front of his pants and raised his brows.

Brian adjusted himself better. “I think we’re good if you just promise to keep your hands off me,” he grinned.

Justin pushed off the wall huffing a little.

*

“I’ve missed this. We don’t spend this kind of special time together often enough,” Daphne smiled satisfied smile on her lips.

Justin hold himself back. He didn’t know if he wanted to roll his eyes or laugh more. “We went shopping last week,” Justin answered happy that he had managed to control himself.

“And I’m thankful for that,” Daphne smiled at him laying a pink t-shirt back down on the table.

Justin followed her to see some jeans.

“What do you think?” Daphne held a light blue jeans in front of her.

“Could work. You should try them on,” Justin nodded.

Daphne took hold of the price tag and winced. “Maybe in ten years when I’m happily married to a billionaire,” she put the jeans back.

“Could you imagine having more money than you’d know what to do with it,” Justin asked and watched Daphne look for another pairs of jeans that were more in her price range.

“Yes,” Daphne said strongly turning to look at her friend.

Justin laughed at her.

“I would buy a castle and live like a Disney princess,” Daphne grinned. “Or possibly built one.”

Justin laughed harder.

“What are you two laughing at?” Justin recognized Dean’s voice that came from behind him. He turned to see his brother and Brian.

“Daphne and her Disney princess dreams,” Justin answered. “What are you two doing here?”

“He ruined one of his shirts today during practice. He needs a new one,” Dean pointed at Brian. “Go try them on already. I don’t have all day,” Dean ushered Brian towards the fitting room.

Brian took off with a bunch of shirts as Dean went back to the men’s section. Justin looked after Brian until he couldn’t see him anymore. He wanted to go after the boy but Dean was in the same store so it was way too risky.

Daphne looked at Justin a knowing smile on her lips. “You know what. I wanna buy some sexy lingerie for my future billionaire. I think I need a man’s opinion on that. You know to really know what works. So I’m gonna go ask Dean’s opinion you know. He knows more about this than you, he’s older and straight after all,” Daphne pointed behind her with her thumb and took a few steps backwards before turning and walking away.

Justin bit his lip. He had his chance now. He looked around to make sure he couldn’t see Dean anywhere and walked to the fitting room. He looked under the doors and until he saw a familiar pair of sneaker. He quickly opened the door and slipped inside leaning back on the door. He was met with a startled gaze from Brian before it turned soft.

“What are you doing?” Brian said quietly. He had just taken off his shirt and let it fall on a stool.

Justin just shrugged. Brian stared at the blond boy for a few seconds before he understood. He let a wicked grin spread on his lips. “Where’s Dean?”

“In the lingerie section,” Justin chuckled making Brian laugh. “Come here,” he whispered with a low voice.

Brian took a step forward and pushed his finger under Justin’s black jean’s waistband. Justin pulled him into a kiss and pushed the boy on the other side of the small room against the mirror. He moved to kiss the boy’s neck.

“Well, this is exciting,” Brian whispered. He let Justin roam his hands over his upper body and suck on his neck. “You really do surprise me sometimes,” he felt Justin press his finger against his lips. “Okay,” he grinned.

Justin moved to kiss Brian on the lips and rubbed their bodies together. Brian slipped his hand behind Justin and into his back pocket. He squeezed the younger boy’s ass. He pulled Justin’s hips against his rubbing their cocks together.

“You’re getting me hard,” Brian mumbled against the boy’s lips.

“Shh,” Justin shushed him pressing his finger against Brian’s lips again.

Justin ran his hands down Brian’s chest and brushed his nipples making Brian let out a small moan.

“But Dean!” the boys heard suddenly a voice coming outside the door. “I don’t know if men prefer light pink over black,” Daphne said.

“I don’t really want to know what kind of panties you wear. You’re more like a sister, Daph. It’s gross,” they heard Dean say. “Brian? Are you done?”

Brian looked at Justin before yelling no in a weak voice.

“Where the hell are you anyway?” Dean asked.

“Here,” Brian took hold of the door handle because it didn’t have a lock.

“And where the hell did you leave Justin?” they could heard Dean ask.

“I… He was there when I came to find you,” Daphne said.

“I’m here,” Justin winced and looked up at Brian.

“What? What are you doing there?” came a little aggravated voice.

“My zipper got stuck. He’s helping me. You know how hard it is with this cast,” Brian lied threw his teeth and quickly pulled his shirt back on.

They didn’t hear any more voices outside so Brian put on his jacket and took the clothes he intended to try on. He placed them in front of himself to hide his hard on and opened the door. Justin quickly wiped his mouth from saliva and walked out after Brian.

“Finally!” Dean said. “Let’s go,” he walked away. Brian smiled at Justin and took off after him.

“You’re like the worst at distracting people,” Justin looked at Daphne. “I barely got in before you two came,” he whined.

“How was I supposed to know Dean gets embarrassed in the lingerie section?” Daphne raised her hands and motioned her friend to follow her out of the shop.

“And now I’m horny and it’s all your fault,” Justin grunted.

Daphne stopped and turned to watch her friend. “TMI, Justin. TMI,” she knew a lot about Justin but that was a first.

“So you wanna check out that one?” Daphne pointed another clothing store.

“That’s more like it,” Justin pointed the sex shop on his left but kept walking towards the clothing store.

Daphne giggled as she watched the store Justin was pointing at. “Let’s go,” she nodded.

“I was kidding, Daph,” Justin shook his head.

“I wasn’t. Come on!” she giggled and walked to the store.

“Daph!” Justin scolded her. He grunted and watcher her enter the store. He looked around embarrassed and when he saw that no one was watching he walked after her.

“This is amazing,” Daphne whispered her mouth hanging open. “Look at all these dildos,” she grinned and pointed at the shelf.

“Let’s just go away. We have no business being in here,” Justin was uncomfortable and pulled her arms in so he wouldn’t touch anything in accident.

“Relax. No one’s gonna know we’re here,” she walked between the shelves looking around. “Look at this,” she held up a t-shirt made of mesh. “This would look hot on you. I think Brian would approve,” she giggled.

“Leave Brian out of this,” Justin muttered angrily.

“Look condoms,” Daphne smiled and took a packet.

Justin sighed.

“I’ve never actually even touched a condom,” Daphne confessed as she read the text on the packet.

“Thanks for the information,” Justin muttered.

“Look studded condoms,” she said and picked another packet.

“Well considering you’re a virgin, you should really take plain ones. Get to know them first,” Justin joked. He did not expect Daphne to agree and walk to the counter with the packet. She took out her purse and paid for them. Then she winked Justin to follow her out of the place.

“What the fuck?” Justin asked as they were out of the shop.

“Here,” Daphne held out the condoms.

“What? They’re not mine, you bought them,” Justin took a step back from the offensive package.

“Like I need them. You’re the one with the boyfriend,” Daphne opened Justin’s bag and put the package in.

“No, Daphne!” Justin tried to get away but way too late. “You’re mean!”

“You’re not stealing anything are you?” Justin and Daphne heard Brian’s voice. They turned their heads and looked at Brian and Dean who had succeeded in finding them for a second time.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Justin muttered and pulled his bag away from Daphne.

“Does anyone want ice cream?” Dean asked and pointed at a small ice cream place.

Justin and Daphne shook their heads.

“No thanks, I’m good,” Brian said.

“Okay, wait here. I want one,” Dean walked into the place.

“So what is going on here?” Brian asked puzzled that the two had been acting strange.

“Nothing. Daphne’s just being a pain in the ass,” Justin grunted.

Daphne giggled as she watched the blond who was obviously embarrassed and mad.

Brian looked at the girl expectantly.

“I bought condoms,” she whispered smiling.

“Well, good for you little lady. I didn’t know you were in the business,” Brian patter her shoulder.

“I’m not,” Daphne grinned. “I gave them to Justin,” she looked at the blond.

“Fuck you,” Justin mumbled looking away.

Brian rolled his lips into his mouth. “Thank you Daphne for looking out for Justin’s health,” was all he said. He could clearly see the implication that Justin should use them with him.

“What is it with you two? It’s like everything is about sex lately,” Justin crossed his arms over his chest and refused to watch anyone but the people passing by.

“We’re teenagers,” Daphne answered simply.

Justin was happy that at that point Dean came back and the conversation moved on to things the boys had bought.

*

Brian sat on the edge of Justin’s bed.

“Go away,” Justin grunted into his pillow. He was lying on his stomach covered with the fluffy blanket and hugging his soft pillow.

“Relax. I’ll give you a sex free night. I just want to hold you,” Brian laid on the bed and slipped under the convers. He turned on his right side and watched the boy.

Justin laid there for a couple of seconds before turning his head towards Brian. The older boy laid his head on the mattress since Justin had hogged the pillow.

“And just so you know,” Brian started. “Don’t take Daphne’s stupid actions as a hint. I didn’t buy them and I didn’t ask her to. We’re not doing anything until we’re ready. She’s just being a jerk,” Brian said looking straight into Justin’s blue eyes.

Justin looked at the brunet next to him for a moment before unwrapping his arms from around the pillow and moved it so Brian could place his head on it.

Brian gladly moved his head on the soft pillow. “Now come here. I can’t fall asleep unless you’re in my arms,” Brian commanded lifting his arm.

*
Justin laughed as he watched Daphne disappear into the big pipe before crawling after her. Their gym teachers had come up with a new fun activities for the gym class. Justin remembered doing these when he had been little kid but he still had so much fun. They had already hopped from circle to circle, moved bean bags from one box to another as quickly as they could and run three legged race.

Justin crawled through the long red pipe and let Daphne help him up at the end. Unfortunately while he was crawling some people from the football team had found their way to the field and were now sitting down at the bleachers. They looked way too happy and Justin could see Brian grinning widely as he observed the people on the field. Justin moved to the next spot with Daphne and tried to ignore the audience. He knew the jocks could be very gruesome audience.

Daphne gave Justin a big brown bag made of some kind of fabric. Justin groaned but smiled as he watched other people. They had put their legs in the bag and were now hopping towards the red line approximately 50 feet away. Justin hopped into the bag and Daphne did the same. Daphne started jumping forward but ended up falling after five jumps because she laughed too much.

Justin looked back at his friend and ended up tripping on the bag and falling himself too.

“Come on my little cupcake! Get up and hop!” Justin could hear a very familiar voice.

The blond looked and saw Brian yelling from the bleachers. The other team was yelling and cheering while waving their arms. Justin suspected the rest of the team might not be yelling at him since Matt had succeeded getting stuck in the pipe.

“Fuck you Kinney!” Justin yelled anyway.

“Hop my little bunny, hop!” Brian yelled back at him.

“Oh, he’s gonna get it,” Justin muttered getting up and kicking the bag away from his feet sprinting towards Brian.

“Mr. Taylor, get back here,” Justin could hear their teacher yelling at him but ignored him.

“Fuck you, you’re the bunny,” Justin said stepping on the bleachers.

Brian grinned. “Sorry guys, he’s out to get me,” he laughed and quickly got up, turned around and stepped between the other teammates to get away from the blond.

Justin run after the laughing brunet who was making his way through the people.

“Stop you little asshole,” Justin yelled smiling.

Brian made his way off the bleachers so he could run more easily and Justin did the same. The blond sprinted towards the brunet but Brian was faster than him and run around the bleachers. He stopped just behind them so Justin couldn’t see him. When he heard Justin’s footsteps he lounged from behind the corner towards Justin and tackled him into the ground.

Justin let out a scream of surprise as he felt another body slam into his and then he hit the ground with a thud. Brian laughed so hard his stomach hurt and pinned the blond to the ground lifting his leg over Justin and sitting on him.

“You actually thought that you could catch me?” Brian laughed and looked at the blond wiggling under him.

“We’re here, aren’t we,” Justin lifted his other brow. “And don’t ever call me bunny or cupcake again,” Justin growled. “In public!”

Brian laughed and held his stomach. “What are you gonna do about it,” he said a little seductively.

“Get off me,” Justin slapped Brian’s leg and sat up.

Brian smiled and leaned down to kiss the blond. Brian managed to capture Justin’s lower lip before the blond pushed him away.

“You don’t deserve that,” Justin smiled and pushed him off his lap. He got up and let a victorious smile spread on his lips.

“You are so going to pay for that,” Brian laughed.

But the moment ended as they saw Justin’s teacher walk around the corner with a stern look on his face. “Mr. Kinney, Mr. Taylor, detention, both of you,” he said.

“What?” Brian yelled.

“Mr. Kinney, you rudely interrupted the class and you Mr. Taylor disobeyed the orders of your teacher,” the man looked at the boys. “Now, back to the class Mr. Taylor,” the man pointed.

Justin helped Brian up and walked after his teacher.

*

“Mom’s gonna be so mad,” Justin whispered.

“Don’t worry. You have to experience this at least once in your lifetime,” Brian patted Justin on his shoulder and doodled on the corner of his chemistry book.

They were sitting next to each other in detention class and pretending to do their homework.

“I’m a good student. I do not get detention,” Justin whispered back.

“Welcome to the dark side. There’s no going back from here,” Brian leaned closer and nudged Justin’s cheek with his nose. They were pretty comfortable doing whatever they liked. The teacher was reading something and not really paying attention. Other students in the class were sitting in front of them. Chuck was doing something with his phone. Jane was listening to music from her MP3 and Harry was engraving something on his desk. Other people were actually doing their homework.

“This is all your fault. You’re bad influence,” Justin grunted. “I should get rid of you.”

Brian grinned he moved his hand in front of Justin’s pants and squeezed. “Yeah, maybe you should have. But it’s way too late now.”