Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“What do you think they are saying?” Daphne was bending over and peeking around the corner. Justin was next to her on his toes his head above Daphne’s.

 

“I have no idea. But it looks like things are going well,” Justin whispered.

 

“If they make up, do you think it would get Brian off your back? At least a little bit,” Daphne asked looking at Brian and Dean fist bump.

 

“How should I know?” Justin looked down at Daphne.

 

“Oh shit, Brian’s coming this way. Back up! Back up!” Daphne whispered. Pulling her head back.

 

 They both tried to look casual as Brian came behind the corner. He stopped as he saw Daphne and Justin standing there leaning against the wall. “Really?” he asked.

 

Daphne smiled. “So you and Dean are okay?” she asked.

 

“For now,” Brian scratched the back of his head.

 

“That’s great,” Daphne said happily and then there was an awkward silence. “Well… I should go,” Daphne pointed to her left. “Class,” she said quietly and took off.

 

“What was that?” Brian pointed at the way she had went.

 

“I don’t know. You know she’s always been weird,” Justin huffed.

 

Brian nodded smiling not believing a word.

 

“So you and Dean are really okay?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah. With conditions but yeah,” Brian answered.

 

“Conditions?” Justin asked surprised.

 

“I can’t see you without supervision,” Brian chuckled.

 

“What?” Justin was stunned.

 

“He thinks there’s something going on between us. He does not approve. So he made me promise that I would keep my distance,” Brian explained. “We just have to meet in secret from now on,” he walked closer to Justin. “I think that could be fun. Sneaking around,” he stopped in front of Justin.

 

“I’m not sneaking around behind anyone’s back,” Justin shook his head looking up at Brian in his hazel eyes.

 

“Fine. I’ll bet you’ll last about four days and you’ll be coming to me,” Brian shrugged.

 

“It’s not relevant how long I’ll last because I know you won’t last two days without me,” Justin smiled smugly.

 

“Damn. I think you’re right,” Brian looked down at Justin. He took hold of his jaw and kissed him.

 

“I was wrong, you can’t last two minutes without me,” Justin laughed. “It’s better I leave while I can,” Justin slipped around Brian and took off.

 

*

 

 “I have a strong feeling that you’re trying to follow me,” Justin was taking his shirt off but decided otherwise as Brian came around the lockers.

 

“Maybe,” the boy answered. “I may have succeeded appeasing your brother but he forbade me to see you alone. So I’m sneaking up to see you in private. Remember?” Brian sat down on a bench all smiley.

 

“Well, now is not the time, I have to take a shower and my next class starts in thirty minutes,” Justin took his towel and waited for Brian to leave even though he had a doubt that the boy was not going to go anywhere. Justin was thinking that maybe a pattern could be forming here. Maybe to get Brian actually leave was to ask him to stay.

 

“Well, I could use a shower too,” Brian pulled his shirt off. “You mind if I borrow your towel?” he asked nonchalantly.

 

“No you put your shirt back on and go back to the class you’re skipping from,” Justin took the shirt and threw it at Brian’s face.

 

“It’s biology, I hate biology,” Brian scrunched up his nose and caught the shirt throwing it into Justin’s locker. Then he proceeded to unbutton his pants. He did notice Justin go little shy as he pulled the zipper down.

 

“Come on, we’re a couple of guys, there’s nothing we haven’t seen before,” Brian laughed and stood up to drop his pants around his ankles. Then he picked them up and threw them also into Justin’s locker on top of his shirt.

 

Gay guys. It would be the same thing if we were a man and a woman,” Justin pointed out not making a move to take his clothes off.

 

“No it wouldn’t and don’t make me think about pussy. It makes me feel sick,” Brian took Justin’s towel and put it on his shoulders. He started to unbutton Justin’s shirt but the blond moved away trying to look anywhere but Brian’s naked body.

 

“Brian, could you for once do as I say?” Justin asked and took his towel back.

 

“That wouldn’t be fun now, would it?” Brian smiled. He noticed that Justin tried to keep his eyes on his. The brunet took a hold of Justin’s shirt and gently pressed him against the lockers. “Why don’t you have fun with it?” Brian asked as he started to open the buttons again finally without Justin interrupting him. “Fooling around can be fun you know.”

 

“Maybe I don’t think it’s fun,” Justin stood there leaning on the locker door and watching Brian’s face as he unbuttoned his shirt.

 

“You don’t mean that,” Brian whispered as he leaned to give a kiss on Justin’s neck.

 

“Now, we’re going to take a shower together, have fun and go to class. Okay?” Brian pushed the shirt over Justin’s shoulders.

 

Justin still watched him suspiciously.

 

“I’m sure you’re horny sometimes. Let’s say this is just taking care of that. Nobody has to know. Come on,” Brian opened the buttons from Justin’s jeans and pushed them down.

 

“Okay?” Brian asked as he pulled Justin from his hands so he would step out of the jeans.

 

“Okay,” Justin whispered. “But this doesn’t mean anything more. After this we’re through.”

 

Brian collected Justin’s clothes. “Sure, sure,” Brian answered not meaning it. He took his underwear off and offered to take Justin’s as well, but the blond turned the offer down. He threw the clothes in Justin’s locker, closed it, turned Justin from his shoulders towards the showers and gave him a little push. Admiring the ass in sight.

 

Brian threw the towel over the little wall between shower heads. He waited for Justin to turn the water on. Brian made sure the temperature was warm enough before he stepped under the spraying water. He pulled the blond closer. He placed his hands on the blond’s neck, rubbing the pale skin with his thumb. He stared at Justin’s lips as he licked his own. Then he pulled the younger boy closer and gently placed his lips against the full perfect lips.

 

Justin lifted his hands up to barely touch Brian’s hips. He answered the kiss the best he could. Brian had said this was an opportunity to handle his horniness and he was a teenage boy after all. It had been way too long since the last time he had kissed someone else than Brian

 

“I like this Justin much better than the stubborn Justin,” Brian whispered against the lips.

 

Justin hummed in response and let his hands explore the upper body which was, even thou Justin didn’t want to admit, looking pretty good. He also did not admit that at the moment he was feeling particularly good tingling in his body. Nor that Brian’s kisses were the best he had ever received.

 

Brian dropped kisses on Justin’s shoulder and pulled the boy against himself. Justin paused for second when he noticed that there was something pressing against his stomach and he had a pretty good idea what that something was. Justin was praying in his mind that his own cock would stay under control and not show any interesting signs. Despite that, Justin rubbed the lower back of Brian’s and nuzzled the neck before him until he lifted Brian’s head with his hands and pressed his lips against Brian’s again.

 

When Brian’s hand moved to his back and started to go down, Justin pulled away and looked Brian in the eyes. “Your time’s up,” Justin stepped away, took the towel and dried himself.

 

“Five more minutes?” Brian smiled holding his hand up and lifting all his five fingers.

 

Justin shook his head and gave the towel to Brian before walking back to his locker.

 

*

 

“Hi,” Brian smiled and leaned on the shelf.

 

“Would you leave me alone already,” Justin pushed the book on the shelf between other books.

 

“I can’t,” Brian leaned his head back and shook his head.

 

“So you saying it is against the laws of physics for you to be more than ten feet away from me,” Justin turned to say to Brian before walking by him to the end of the shelf.

 

“Or something,” Brian answered and watched him put a book on the self.

 

“You’re gonna get Dean mad at you again,” Justin moved to another isle and looked for the place of the history book in his hand. “Didn’t you say something about conditions?”

 

“He’s not here, is he,” Brian followed the blond around.

 

“You’re acting kinda pathetic, did you know that?” Justin pushed Brian with his finger on his stomach.

 

“Well, you’re the only one who gets to see that side so I’m okay with it,” Brian smiled.

 

“You should go have lunch or something,” Justin sighed and put the last book into the shelf.

 

 “You’re a tease!” Brian grunted walking after Justin again as he made his way out of the library into the hall.

 

“I’m a tease?” Justin stopped abruptly making Brian bump into him.

 

“Yes. First at the showers you act like you want me and now you’re back to ignoring me,” Brian took a step back.

 

Justin turned around to face Brian. “You insisted on making out that day and I told you it wouldn’t happen again. So I’m not a tease,” he said.

 

Brian took a deep breath and looked at the blond. “Well then do something with me,” he asked.

 

“Like what? Get drunk again and eat junk food?” Justin asked.

 

“Sure, if that’s what you want,” Brian said getting some hope.

 

“No,” Justin shook his head. “You’re going to model for me. So you come by exactly 5:00 pm. Mom has yoga and Dean has that scuba diving thing,” he said poking Brian on the chest.

 

“Model for you?” Brian asked looking puzzled.

 

“Means you’ll sit there quiet and still while I draw you,” Justin explained even though he was sure Brian already knew that.

 

“Okay then,” Brian nodded.

 

“Now, go somewhere and stop being pathetic,” Justin grinned.

 

“How about a kiss before you go?” Brian asked smiling.

 

“No. Not in public,” Justin turned and walked few steps. Then he turned around walking backwards. “I promise to let you kiss me at home if you behave,” then he turned again and walked behind a corner.

 

*

 

Justin opened the front door for Brian and let him inside. He watched as Brian took his jacket off and then led him upstairs into his room.

 

“So I’ve been thinking about this modeling job,” Brian said on closed the door to Justin’s bedroom behind him. Justin looked at him waiting for him to go on. “A lot of famous work is about nude men,” he smiled.

 

Justin raised his eyebrows and still looked at the other boy.

 

“So I’m willing to model for you nude if you like. I mean when you become famous the drawing would be worth a lot more,” Brian explained and dropped his back bag next to the door.

 

“You’re not modeling naked, Brian,” Justin said sternly.

 

“Okay,” the older boy answered somewhat disappointed.

 

“Now you’re going to go lie on the bed, get comfortable and read this,” Justin took a comic book from the table and gave it to Brian.

 

Brian obeyed. He kicked off his shoes and lied down on his side propping his head on his hand. He placed the comic book in front of him and turned the first page. “How long do we have until your mom and Dean come back?”

 

“We have until 7:00,” Justin took his sketch book and a couple of pencils and sat down into his armchair. He lifted his legs up, propped the sketch book against his legs and started to draw.

 

“So what body part are you drawing right now?” Brian asked not really interested in the comic book.

 

“I’m doing a rough sketch of your whole body. Now shut up and read,” Justin ordered a quickly glanced at Brian and concentrated on drawing. Surprisingly Brian did as told for a good while. It took half an hour before Brian opened his mouth again.

 

“My arm’s totally asleep you know,” Brian smiled glancing through the pages for second time.

 

“You can move your hand around but put it back where it was. I’m drawing your legs at the moment,” Justin answered.

 

Another half an hour later Justin gave Brian a permission to move. “I’ll just work on the details and I’m done. I don’t need you to model for me anymore,” he said.

 

Brian got up from the bed and moved around. He had been lying an hour there on the bed and his body was stiff. He went through Justin’s CD selection and books while Justin finished the drawing. He looked more closely of the sketches on the wall. After some time Justin told him he was ready.

 

Brian sat on the bed and asked Justin to show him his work. Justin sat next to Brian and gave him the sketch book. “That is really good,” Brian said looking at himself on the paper.

 

“Thanks,” Justin said taking it back and closing it. He placed the sketch book on the table.

 

Brian laid down on the bed again and pulled Justin next to him on his back. “I believe somebody promised me a kiss,” he smiled.

 

“Only if you behaved,” Justin pointed out.

 

“You telling me I haven’t been a perfect gentleman?” Brian asked surprised.

 

“Well, no,” Justin licked his lips.

 

“Then I get to kiss you,” Brian moved onto his side and closer to Justin. He turned Justin’s head towards himself and rubbed his nose against Justin’s. He gently placed his lips on Justin’s happy that the boy kissed him back. He kept kissing the boy while touching his stomach. He tried moving his hand lower but Justin pulled his head back from the kiss.

 

“Hands above waist at all times,” he warned.

 

Brian chuckled. “Luckily we can do a lot of things from the waist up,” he said moving his hand to Justin’s chest. He continued kissing the boy trying not to smile at the same time.

 

At one point Justin pulled away looking at the ceiling but Brian settled to pressing his face against Justin’s neck and kissing the tender and pale skin there. He moved even closer and was now half lying on the other boy.

 

“You seem to really like my neck,” Justin commented as he noticed that Brian was not really moving anywhere else.

 

“You have a nice neck. Plus you smell good,” Brian lifted his head and smiled at the blond before diving back to fondle his neck.

 

“Thanks I think,” Justin said. He took hold of Brian’s wrist and lifted his hand up. He moved his other hand and started to play with Brian’s fingers. He let go of Brian’s wrist and the boy held it up himself accommodating Justin’s moves.

 

Then suddenly they heard voices outside. Both boys jumped up from the bed and ran to the window.

 

“What the fuck?” Brian looked at the clock. “Fuck its 7:00 already! How the hell am I going to get out?”

 

“You’ll climb down the ladder but we have to wait till they are inside,” Justin said opening his window.

 

Brian quickly pulled his shoes on and took his bag. “My jacket’s downstairs,” he said.

 

“There are at least twenty jacket’s hanging there. They are not going to notice,” Justin said ushering Brian out of the window. “Make sure they don’t see you from the windows,” Justin added.

 

“Okay,” Brian quickly kissed him one last time and climbed down the ladder.

 

Justin closed the window and took a deep breath before opening his door and walking downstairs. “Hi mom,” he said to Jennifer and started to unpack the grocery bags she had brought.

 

“Hi honey,” Jennifer said cheerily moving a little so Justin could put the milk into the fridge. “What happened to your neck?” she lifted her hand and pulled Justin’s collar aside.

 

Justin slammed his hand on his neck. “What?” he quickly walked in front of the mirror hanging near the front door. He pulled his collar down a little and saw a red mark on his neck. Brian had been showing attention to that spot five minutes earlier. He was so going to kill the boy.

 

“I uh, I dropped a book today. I was in the library and tried to reach a book on the top shelf. It fell down on and hit my neck. It must have left the mark,” Justin pulled his collar up.

 

“You should have used the ladder,” Jennifer arranged fruits into a bowl.

 

“I’ll remember that next time,” Justin continued to unpack the bags.

 

The front door opened and Brian walked inside. “Hi everybody,” he smiled and closed the door. He dropped his backpack on the floor and jumped over the back of the couch next to Dean.

 

“How are you doing with your math?” Jennifer asked Justin.

 

“I haven’t done my homework yet,” he said.

 

“You should do it now. Brian could help you now that he’s here,” Jennifer said.

 

“Sure, I’ll get my books,” Justin went to get his math books and sat at the kitchen table.

 

“Brian could you please help Justin,” Jennifer asked.

 

“Sure,” Brian got up and went to sit next to the blond.

 

He noticed that Dean was observing him from the corner from his eye. He took Justin’s math book and propped it against the fruit bowl to give them some shelter. “So what problems do you need help with?” Brian asked.

 

Justin pointed at the problems and pulled out his notebook.

 

What the fuck is the matter with you? He wrote.

 

What? Brian took the pen and wrote under Justin’s writing.

 

Mom pointed out the little present you left behind. Had to tell some bullshit story to get her off my back.

 

Brian tried to explain something about the problems as they wrote so Dean wouldn’t suspect anything.

 

Sorry :).

 

Damn right you are.

 

You still want me to kiss you?

 

I dare you, Dean is sitting right there. Justin drew an arrow pointing at his brother.

 

Wouldn’t be the worst way to die.

 

You are annoying.

 

You love me.

 

Justin glared at Brian. He turned a page in his notebook as Jennifer moved by behind them and concentrated on the math problems.

 

*

 

“Good you’re here,” Justin pulled Daphne inside. He led him to the bathroom and locked the door.

 

“So what’s the emergency that made me wake up earlier and come here?” Daphne yawned.

 

“You have to help me,” Justin said opening the closet above the sink.

 

“Whit what?” Daphne asked puzzled.

 

“Whit this,” Justin turned and showed the hickey on his neck.

 

Daphne looked surprised.

 

“I can’t go to school like this,” Justin said. “I need you to cover it up. Mom has her make up here so do something.”

 

Daphne cleared her throat and looked into the closet searching for foundation. She took it from the closet, opened it and started to spread it on Justin’s neck. “I assume Brian’s behind this.”

 

“Don’t ask,” Justin snarled pulling his collar down to give Daphne some room to do her work.

 

“And you said you don’t like him that way,” Daphne giggled.

 

“I don’t!” Justin exclaimed. “We were just lying there and he was…” he growled.

 

“So you saying you did not notice that he was sucking your neck like a hoover?” Daphne pulled back and looked her friend in the eyes.

 

“Just cover it up!” Justin said annoyed.

 

Daphne bit her lips and continued to make the hickey invisible.

 

*

 

“Hi guys,” Dean sat across from Daphne who was sitting next to Justin eating lunch.

 

“Hey,” both Justin and Daphne said at the same time.

 

Brian sat down next to Dean. His eyes immediately found Justin’s neck. He noticed the makeup covering the little mark he had left. Brian touched his own neck a little and gave Justin a puzzled look. Justin looked away and pulled his collar up while Daphne smiled widely.

 

“Why are you so happy, Daph?” Dean asked noticing the girl’s smile.

 

“I’m just happy that the three of my favorite men are here eating lunch with me,” she smiled and ate her veggie lasagna. “Also I was thinking of having a game night. Is anyone interested?”

 

“Sure, count me in,” Justin nodded.

 

“Me too,” Brian said and noticed Dean next to him thinking hard and having a suspicious look on his face.

 

“I’m in too,” Dean said drinking his coke.

 

Brian new exactly why Dean was participating. But it didn’t matter because 10:00 pm Justin was laughing and clapping his hands next to him as he won Monopoly after winning a round of Pictionary. They were sitting at Daphne’s living room floor around a low table. They had been drinking all evening and pretty much everyone were drunk. Brian had been feeling Justin up under the table and every time Brian brought his hand on Justin’s thigh the blond hiccupped. Dean was way too drunk to notice anything.

 

Later Daphne insisted that the boys stay for the night since they were all having such a good time. Dean passed out on Daphne’s bed as soon as they got into Daphne’s room.

 

“He’s dead,” Daphne giggled as Dean didn’t wake up no matter how hard she poked him.

 

“Great,” Brian smiled at Justin.

 

Daphne helped the boys make a bed on the floor for the two of them. Daphne herself agreed on sleeping next to Dean. She turned off the lights and got into her bed.

 

Immediately Brian was all over Justin. He pressed a finger on Justin’s lips for a second to tell him to be quiet. He kissed the boy on the lips sliding closer and crawling on top of Justin. He moved roughly kissing him on the neck. Justin started giggling but Brian slapped his hand over his mouth.

 

“Boys?” Daphne said.

 

“What?” Brian cleared his throat.  

 

“Are you behaving yourself?” she asked.

 

“Yes,” Brian said still holding his hand over Justin’s mouth.

 

“Just giving you a warning,” Daphne said.

 

“Got it,” Brian smiled and continued devouring Justin’s neck. He pulled Justin’s t-shirt up to his chest and started leaving sloppy kisses all over his upper body licking the salty skin.

 

*

 

“Shut up,” Brian groaned quietly as Justin stared at him. Brian was obviously experiencing feelings of hungover.

 

“Are they still asleep?” Brian asked nodding at Dean and Daphne.

 

“Yeah,” Justin nodded.

 

“I need to use the bathroom,” Brian groaned. He crawled over Justin giving him a couple of kisses on his way and padded to the bathroom. Meanwhile Daphne woke up and sat up.

 

“Morning,” she whispered and turned to look if Dean was still sleeping.

 

“He won’t be waking up anytime soon,” Justin yawned. “He always sleeps till noon after drinking.”

 

“Do you have anything to eat? I’m hungry,” Brian asked coming back from the bathroom.

 

“There might be something in the kitchen,” Daphne said not making a move to help Brian so the boy went to kitchen by himself.

 

“Do you mind if I take a shower?” Justin asked getting up.

 

“No, go ahead but let me grab my toothbrush first,” Daphne got up and followed Justin to the bathroom.

 

Daphne took her toothbrush and spread some toothpaste on it. She turned to see as Justin took off his shirt and immediately started laughing. “I should punish you two. I told you to behave.”

 

“What?” Justin turned around and saw himself from the mirror. “That son of a bitch!” his heart skipped as he looked down and saw three hickeys on his chest. “I’m gonna gag him soon,” Justin threatened. He did not really remember what had happened but he did not like it. 

 

“I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t help,” Daphne said getting out of the bathroom.

 

“Don’t tell him,” Justin said to her as he closed the door and went to turn on the shower.

 

Five minutes later Justin made sure he had his shirt on before exiting the bathroom. He put his pants on in Daphne’s bedroom before he went to the kitchen to find something to drink. Brian was there standing with his back towards him.

 

“You want some tea?” Brian asked.

 

“Sure,” Justin said and went to get himself a mug.

 

He moved next to Brian and Brian automatically filled his mug with hot water. Justin took a tea bag and dropped it into the mug. Then he dropped two pieces of sugar into the water and took a small spoon so he could stir it. He turned around and leaned on the counter. He held the mug close to his face as he blew into it and took a small sip.

 

He felt Brian’s arm slip around him and touch his hip.

 

“Don’t,” Justin said sternly and pushed the hand away.

 

“What?” Brian asked surprised. He did not expect rejection.

 

“This has gotten out of hand,” Justin said stirring his tea. He took the tea bag out of the mug and threw it in the trashcan. “We were drunk, but you shouldn’t have taken an advantage of me like that,” he said.

 

“Advantage of you? Justin,” Brian was confused.

 

“You took things further than you know I would have let them go if I was sober,” Justin tried to keep his voice calm.

 

“But Justin…” Brian tried.

 

“I want this to stop Brian, I mean it,” Justin looked down in his mug and took off back into Daphne’s room. He could hear all the way to Daphne’s room how Brian slammed his mug on the counter and soon the front door slammed.

 

Daphne looked up from the edge of her bed where she was sitting and pulling clean socks on. “What was that?” she asked.

 

“Nothing. He had something to do,” Justin mumbled into his tea.

 

“Justin, what did you do?” Daphne stood up and walked closer to him.

 

“Me? I did nothing,” Justin said in hushed tones.

 

“You idiot!” Daphne grabbed her phone and stormed out of the room.

 

*

 

“Brian, come back,” Daphne said into the phone.

 

“Fuck no,” came an angry reply.

 

“Whatever he said to you, he did not mean it,” Daphne tried.

 

“Yeah he did, this time he did,” Brian said. “And I’m not going to be where I’m not wanted,” Daphne heard and the call disconnected.

 

Daphne stormed back into her room and pulled Justin out of it so Dean wouldn’t wake up. “You tell me what you said to him right now!”

 

“Leave it alone, it’s none of your business,” Justin said angrily.

 

“Yes it is. Brian’s my friend too!” Daphne slammed him on the chest.

 

“Well maybe it’s better that I leave too,” Justin was out of the door before Daphne could stop him.

Chapter End Notes:

I’m so sorry about the angst! I promise it won’t last long.