Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin was sitting on grass looking at the jocks finish their training. Daphne was lying next to him. “Don’t you just love the sun? It feels so warm,” she sighed and raised her chin a little to make sure his skin would get evenly tanned.

 

“I don’t understand you. You don’t get tanned because of your skin, but you still spend hours just lying there,” Justin slipped his hand into the gummy bear bag and pulled two out.

 

“I know, but my skin gets a nice glow!” Daphne kept her eyes closed.

 

“I don’t even notice the difference,” Justin said munching on the gummi bears and watched Dean and Brian run by them.

 

“That’s ‘coz you’re a guy,” Daphne mumbled and got up. “Heads up, jocks are closing in,” she smiled.

 

Justin turned to look at his brother and Brian who walked towards them a little out of breath. The practice was obviously over because Justin could see the other members of the team walking towards the school building.

 

“What’s up,” Dean threw himself on the ground next to Daphne breathing heavily.

 

Brian sat next to Justin. He reached over him for the gummi bears. He smiled at Justin who leaned back a little to get out of the way. He then took his shirt off relieving his upper body. He also fell back into the grass.

 

“Nothing much,” Justin answered.

 

“You guys are boring,” Dean got back up and took off to take a shower.

 

Immediately as Brian noticed that Dean wasn’t going to look back he ran his fingers through the grass and touched Justin lower back. Justin turned to see what Brian was doing. He expected him to say something but the boy just smiled and rubbed him over his clothes. Justin pushed his hand away and turned back.

 

Brian turned on his side and leaned on his hand. “Your parents are here, Daph,” Brian pointed out to a black car good 100 feet away.

 

Daphne sighed and took her bag. “I better go. See you later,” she said and started walking to the car.

 

Brian sat up and looked at the blond next to him. Justin stared back.

 

“Your back is full of grass,” he smiled.

 

“Then wipe it off,” Brian turned his back more to Justin.

 

“No, you’re all sweaty and disgusting,” Justin pulled away shaking his head.

 

“Are you going to act like a little kid? Come on, wipe it off,” Brian leaned closer to Justin.

 

Justin slumped his shoulders but lifted his hands and wiped the grass off. “There, all clean,” he got up and took his bag and the gummi bears. He stuffed the sweets into his bag.

 

“Hold on,” Brian got up. He took a hold of Justin’s arms and turned him around. Then he started to wipe Justin’s ass. “You too have grass on your pants,” Brian chuckled.

 

“No there isn’t,” Justin pulled his ass away and turned around.

 

“Yeah there is, just let me wipe the rest of it off,” Brian stepped closer and reached around to touch the blond’s bubble but.

 

“You should learn to lie better,” Justin pushed the boy away and walked inside the building.

 

*

 

Somehow on Thursday, after the school Justin, Dean, Brian and Daphne had ended up in the Taylor’s kitchen doing homework. Justin was once again struggling with math. Daphne was doing her English homework. Dean was reading a chapter from his chemistry book and Brian about biology.

 

All four where studying in silence while Jennifer folded laundry in the living room and watched TV.

 

Daphne was more doodling at the edges of her English book than trying to actually finish her homework. From the corner of her eye she observed all three boys around the dinner table. Dean on her left was totally absorbed in his book. Justin had worn a frown for the last 30 minutes and Daphne suspected that the face was becoming permanent. Brian, who sat across from the table, on the other hand appeared to be reading his book. Daphne noticed that the hazel eyes were struggling to stay on the sentences on the paper in front of him. He was constantly glancing towards Justin while leaning on his left hand.

 

Daphne swallowed her smile. It was clear to her that her best friend had an admirer.

 

Suddenly Brian took the pencil from Justin’s hand and corrected the problem Justin was currently trying to solve. Then he placed the pen back into Justin’s hand and tried to continue reading his biology book.

 

Daphne bit her lips as she stared at the boys from the other side of the table.

 

Justin took a moment to think what had just happened. He did not look up at Brian but observed the numbers Brian had just written on the page. As he understood what he was supposed to do next he continued to solve the problem and moved on to another problem.

 

After fifteen minutes Justin closed his book and pushed it away. “I’m bored. Let’s do something,” he said.

 

“What do you suggest?” Daphne asked lifting her head.

 

“I don’t know,” Justin shrugged.

 

Brian and Dean lifted their heads from the books also becoming more interest in the conversation.

 

“We could go outside and do something?” Dean suggested.

 

Daphne shook her head. Then she grinned taking off upstairs and soon came back.

 

“Excuse me Jennifer, may we loan your floor,” she held up the box in her hands.

 

Jennifer smiled and nodded. “Of course, Daphne,” she moved the folded clothes into the laundry basket and went up the stairs. Then Daphne pushed the living room table aside and opened the box.

 

“Come on boys!” she smiled and spread the plastic twister mat on the floor.

 

“Daphne!” Justin and Dean both whined as they saw that the girl was serious with the game.

 

Brian instead got up and went to help her. “Come on you two.”

 

The two boys got up and walked into the living room. “I’m not sure about this,” Justin said pulling from the corner of the mat to straighten it.

 

“Everyone take your places,” Daphne commanded. Justin stepped on two red circles. Brian stepped on two green ones across from him. Dean stepped on another two red circles on Justin’s left and Daphne across from Dean on two green circles.

 

“Okay! Let’s start,” she spun the spinner. “Justin, right leg on yellow.”

 

Justin moved his right leg next to Brian’s left leg and placed it on the yellow circle.

 

“Dean, left hand on blue.”

 

Dean got down and placed his hand on blue circle in front of him. “I hate it when I have to use my hands right from the beginning.

 

“And me. Left leg on yellow,” Daphne moved her leg.

 

“Brian, right leg on blue.”

 

Brian grinned at Justin as he moved his leg next to Justin’s so they were chest to chest. Justin licked his lips and looked at the grinning boy in his hazel eyes shaking his head slightly.

 

Justin got another right leg on yellow so he decided to stay where he was. Dean next moved his right leg on yellow too near Daphne.

 

“You look like a Spiderman,” Daphne giggled at Dean. She spun the spinner and moved her right leg on blue near Dean.

 

Brian planted his right leg on blue and grinned even more widely at the blond boy in front of him now that his leg was wedged between Justin’s legs. Justin tried not to look annoyed and edged an inch away from Brian because that was all he could move. Next Justin had to place his right leg on green making him spread his legs more. Brian seemed to like that especially since their thighs were now touching.

 

Then Dean took his right hand on green and Daphne her right hand on red. She giggled as she maneuvered her hand on the circle over Dean and tried to balance on her feet. “You okay under there, Dean?” Daphne giggled.

 

“Fantastic,” the boy laughed back.

 

Brian moved his left leg on yellow making it easier for him to stand and Justin happily moved his left leg also onto green leaving Brian behind his back. Justin looked as Dean arranged his right hand on yellow circle. Daphne edged her left leg on blue over Dean again who was now crouched between her legs.

 

Brian moved his right leg again between Justin’s on a green circle. Justin did not like the gentle pressure on his back and the look of Brian’s foot between his legs as he looked down. Justin groaned when he had to get his right leg on blue which was far behind him. In order to do that he had to press his ass against Brian’s thigh. The older boy sneaked his left arm around Justin’s waist and held him against himself to make Justin steadier on his feet. “Don’t fall,” he whispered into Justin’s ear. Justin felt goosebumps go down his spine as he felt Brian’s breath tickle his skin. Justin tried to push Brian’s hand away so Dean and Daphne wouldn’t notice but the brunet refused and stubbornly held his hand against Justin’s flat stomach.

 

Dean planted his left leg on yellow making the position easier for himself a little. To everybody’s surprise Daphne was the first one to fall when she had to put her free hand on green but the circle was way too far for her to reach it and she fell in the process. The boys clapped their hands in victory as he got up cursing and sat on the couch. She decided to continue spinning the spinner for Brian and leaning on her hand.

 

Brian had to put his right hand on yellow circle. He got down sliding his left hand on Justin’s thigh. He grinned as Justin’s ass was only an inch away from his face. He knew his next move would be weird but he couldn’t resist. He stared at the ass and carefully chose his place and sunk his teeth into the perfect bubble but.

 

Justin let out a sudden squeak and jerked as he felt Brian’s teeth in his ass and his hot breath through the sweatpants. He knew his face turned red and he tried to look the other way so Dean and Daphne wouldn’t notice. He also quickly slapped the biting boy on the head.

 

“What the fuck, Justin?” Dean asked. He had not noticed what Brian had done just a second ago.

 

“Sorry, nothing. Let’s move on. Daphne?” Justin gestured for her to spin. He glanced at Brian who was grinning widely at him and pressing his chin on Justin’s ass. “Fuck off,” he mouthed to the boy angrily.

 

“Justin, right hand on red,” Daphne said.

 

Justin groaned. The position would be extremely hard to get to and maintain. He practically had to lie on his back and support himself with his legs and now right hand. Also Brian seemed to be in his way so it was hard to keep his left leg on green in the corner.

 

Dean moved his right leg on green which was way better for Brian since the big brother had now his back towards them and he could tease the little brother better.

 

“Brian, right leg on red,” Brian moved his leg making the position easier for Justin who was now lying in front of him. Justin moved a little to get into more comfortable position now that Brian was not so much in his way.

 

“Justin, left hand on blue,” Daphne said and Justin slammed his hand next to himself.

 

Brian grinned as he noticed that Justin’s shirt had lifted a little and now he could see some pale skin on his stomach. Brian pulled the shirt down covering the exposed stomach. He did this a little slowly to enjoy Justin’s glare. Justin also rolled his eyes at him.

 

Dean moved his left hand on red away from his body. And Brian moved his right hand on blue. He decided to choose the circle on the other side of Justin so he could lean over the boy. He couldn’t resist smiling down at the blond.

 

Justin tried not to watch Brian moving his gaze to Dean and waited for Daphne to give him directions. He moved his left leg on yellow giving him sturdier position. Then Dean moved his left hand on yellow.

 

“Brian, left leg on green,” Daphne said.

 

Brian moved his leg on a circle touching his leg on Justin and now hovering over the blond.

 

”Justin, right hand on yellow,” Daphne said.

 

That was when Justin accidentally slipped taking Brian down with him.

 

Dean jumped up smiling. “I win!” he yelled happily.

 

Justin groaned and poked at Brian who was lying on him.

 

“Why’d you have to do that? I twisted my ankle you twat,” Brian said moving his foot and rolling off Justin ending up on his back next to the boy.

 

“Yay you!”  Daphne gave Dean a high five. Dean made a little victory dance as the two boys glared at him from the floor.

 

“Who’s up for another round?” Dean asked happily.

 

“No one,” Brian answered rubbing his ankle and noticed how the feeling returned to normal.

 

“I better go guys. Mom’s probably wondering where I am,” she looked at the clock that was 6:00 pm.

 

“Okay,” Justin got up and said goodbye to his friend before she left.

 

“I have to use the bathroom. I had to pee all through that game,” Dean practically run upstairs.

 

“What the fuck?!” Justin turned to watch Brian who was still lying on the floor. He tried to keep his voice low.

 

“What?” Brian asked surprised.

 

“You bit me in the ass!” Justin said kicking the other boy on his leg.

 

Brian laughed pulling his legs and arms in. “I couldn’t resist. Your ass was there right in my face! I had to. Besides you have an amazing ass I’m sure anyone in my position would have done the same,” the boy explained laughing.

 

“Well fuck you!” Justin stormed up the stairs.

 

*

 

Daphne!” Justin was so close to dropping at her feet and banging his head on the floor.

 

Daphne laughed at her best friend.

 

“You are so mean!” Justin puncher her in the arm.

 

“Autch! I’m mean? You’re fucking violent!” the girl yelled back.

 

“Why won’t you tell me?” he whined.

 

“Because that was the point of the game. Why do you want to know so bad anyway?” Daphne rubbed her arm and kicked Justin’s leg. They were both lying on Daphne’s bed in her new room and secretly smoking with the window open. “And besides if we get caught, it’s all your fault,” she snatched the cigarette from Justin taking a drag.

 

“The window is open,” Justin pointed out. “And I want to know because whoever it was I kissed is the most fantastic kisser ever!” Justin exclaimed. He turned on his stomach taking the cigarette back.

 

“Really?” Daphne grinned. “Nice to know,” she nodded her head.

 

“Now tell me!” Justin held the cigarette in his hand and pressed his face into Daphne’s light blue pillow.

 

“No,” the girl shook her head.

 

“What does it take for you to tell me?” Justin lifted his head and looked at his friend.

 

“I’m not going to tell you. You do realize that there are two parties involved. I would probably have to ask them first before I tattle,” Daphne pointed out.

 

“So go, ask!” Justin pushed his friend.

 

“No,” the girl shook her head again.

 

Justin yelled into the pillow.

 

*

 

“Whoa, that feels suspiciously like second base!” Brian laughed as Dean dragged him over the threshold.

 

“Shh, my mom’s asleep,” Dean shushed his friend and noticed Justin was still up and watching the TV.

 

“What the hell?” the blond got up. “It’s two in the fricking morning,” he said.

 

“I know,” Dean grunted and pushed Brian against the back of the sofa so he could get his and his own jacket off. “Would you help me a little?”

 

Dean was obviously pissed about something. Justin guessed that it had something to do with Brian’s state.

 

Justin moved closer to Brian so he could help take his jacket off.

 

“You are cute as a button!” Brian exclaimed and took a firm hold of Justin’s jaw.

 

“Stop it,” Justin pulled his head away and tried to get Brian’s arm out of the jacket sleeve.

 

“But you are,” Brian pulled his hand out of the sleeve and grabbed the front of Justin’s shirt and pulled him closer. He smashed their lips together into a really sloppy kiss.

 

“Brian!” Dean yelled forgetting that his mom was upstairs asleep. He pulled Brian away from stunned Justin.

 

“And a really good kisser,” he giggled. “Your brother is superstastic at kissing,” Brian said to Dean.

 

“What the hell does superstastic mean?” Dean asked pulling the jacket all the way off.

 

“Something between super and fantastic,” Brian smiled and turned to look at Justin. He winked his eye at him and kept smiling.

 

“Get him upstairs,” Justin said and refused to help his brother anymore.

 

*

 

Next morning Brian came down to the kitchen with one hell of a hangover. He sat at the kitchen table and a glass of water and aspirin was slammed in front of him.

 

“Let it be the last time you come into this house like that,” Jennifer sounded angry. “You were practically passed out when Dean dragged you in here and woke me up,” the woman took three waffles onto a plate and pushed it under Brian’s nose.

 

“I’m sorry,” Brian mumbled swallowing the pill with water.

 

“Damn right you are,” she pushed the jam closer to Brian and gave him a fork and a knife.

 

Justin pushed a piece of a waffle into his mouth and smiled smugly at the brunet. “You look superstastic,” he commented snickering.

 

“I look what?” Brian asked squinting his eyes.

 

“Superstastic,” Justin repeated pushing his fork into another piece of the waffle. 

 

“What the fuck is that?” Brian took another sip of the water because his throat felt so dry.

 

“Something between super and fantastic,” Justin smirked.

 

Brian looked at the blond baffled.

 

“Your words not mine,” Justin got up and took his plate into the sink.

 

Brian still looked baffled.

 

Justin looked at his mother who went to the bathroom and closed the door. “You kissed me last night. Told that I was superstastic kisser,” the blond smirked.

 

Brian looked at the blond and swallowed. “I did?” he had no memory at all.

 

“Yeah,” Justin nodded.

 

Brian looked at him for a while. “How was I?” he tried spreading a grin over his face.

 

“You were drunk. That’s how you were,” Justin huffed.

 

“So you saying I’m not good when I’m drunk?” Brian asked and heard Jennifer flush the toilet.

 

“Exactly,” Justin turned to rinse his plate as Jennifer came back. “I’m going to go, mom. I have an early morning class,” Justin gave a kiss on his mom’s cheek and was out the door.

 

Jennifer turned towards Brian. “What about you?”

 

“Mhmmm?” Brian pulled his plate closer.

 

“You have school today?” she asked.

 

“Maybe,” Brian answered.

 

“Well, you’re going. No arguments,” Jennifer turned to load the dishwasher.

 

“What?!” Brian yelled but grabbed his head because yelling caused too much pain.

 

“You’re going and that’s it,” Jennifer said.

 

Sometimes Brian hated it that Jennifer was like a mom to him.

 

*

 

“What the fuck am I gonna get him?” Dean moaned and took a Gameboy into his hand placing it back in the shelf right away.

 

“I don’t know. He’s your best friend,” Justin dragged himself after his brother.

 

“How about some music?” Dean flipped through some CDs.

 

“He doesn’t own a CD player,” Justin sighed looking around. He did not want to be there shopping a birthday present for Brian. He could have come up with many more important things to do than drag himself after his brother who sucked at buying presents.

 

Dean let out a deep breath and moved on. “How about a camera?” he suggested exploring the options.

 

“You have enough money to buy a camera?” Justin asked.

 

“No,” Dean said and again moved on.

 

“How about some collector’s items? Look, there’s Batman and Robin,” Dean pointed up to higher shelf.

 

“He doesn’t collect,” Justin sighed.

 

“Well, what then?” Dean exclaimed.

 

I don’t know,” Justin said in a whiny voice.

 

“You should even try to come up with something,” Dean said in a bored voice.

 

“Maybe you should get him a gift card,” Justin shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Maybe,” Dean thought about the option. Gift Cards were always a safe bet. “How about I get him a new shirt for gym classes and a gift card to that clothing store he likes,” he suggested. “You should see the shirt he uses during gym,” Dean mumbled.

 

“Great, it’s settled. Let’s go,” Justin walked out of the shop.

 

Dean followed him to their car and got in. “We have to pick up Brian. He’s last class will end in five minutes,” he started the car and took off from the parking lot.

 

“Why do you have to pick him up from school?” Justin wondered.

 

“I always give him a ride. You know that,” Dean said. His phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. “Mom wants us to pick up some things from the grocery store on our way home,” he said.

 

Justin nodded and they rode to school in silence. Brian got in the backseat and started to talk with Dean while Justin leaned his head against the cool window. Dean parked the car in front of a small store and looked Justin questionably. “You coming?”

 

Justin shook his head. “No.”

 

“Brian?” Dean turned to look at his best friend.

 

“Sorry, man. I’m beat. I’ll just stay here,” Brian answered.

 

“Okay. I’ll be right back,” Dean got out of the car and disappeared into the building.

 

As soon as Dean disappeared Brian pushed his head between the front seats. “I’m having my birthday party on Friday. You coming?” he asked.

 

“No, it’s more Dean’s thing,” Justin turned to look at Brian.

 

“But I want you there too,” Brian said.

 

“Not really my thing,” Justin said.

 

“Well, can you stop by earlier?” Brian smiled a little.

 

“Why?” Justin asked.

 

“It’s my birthday, that’s why,” Brian poked him a little. “I don’t turn eighteen every year.”

 

“Fine. I’ll drop by during the day sometime. But I’m not staying for the party,” Justin accepted the invitation.

 

“Great, can’t wait!” Brian smiled widely and patted him on his shoulder before returning into his seat.