Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Daphne barged into the house. “Movie night with my favorite boys!” she yelled and walked around the couch. “That means pillow fights!” she took a pillow and smacked it against Justin’s face.

 

The blond giggled and pushed the pillow away. He knew Daphne loved pillow fights and even though Justin was willing to occasionally take part of them didn’t mean it was smart to include Brian and Dean. Justin took his own pillow and hit Daphne with it on her side.

 

Daphne was happy that Justin was in the game and jumped on the boy hitting him as he hit her.

 

“Daph, what are you doing to my boyfriend?” Brian yelled from the kitchen as he took out the popcorn from the microwave.

 

Dean quickly turned his head to Brian. He might have come long way and accepted that his best friend and his brother were in a relationship but he had never heard Brian call Justin his boyfriend. To him it sounded a little weird.

 

“I’m molesting him!” Daphne yelled.

 

Brian laughed. “If anyone’s going to molest him it’s going to be me,” he poured the popcorn into a bowl and came to the living room.

 

“Oh I know you molest him,” Daphne looked up and giggled.

 

Brian noticed how Dean’s eyes got big.

 

“Daph, would you keep it down? He’s still a flight risk,” Brian pointed at Dean. He carefully sat on the same couch as fighting Daphne and Justin and placed the bowl on the table. He noticed that Justin had gained the upper hand and was crushing Daphne into the couch. Brian took a hold of Justin’s pants from waistband above his ass and pulled the boy off the girl and swiftly into his lap.

 

“Play nice children,” Brian playfully scolded them earning a pillow on his face from Justin.

 

Brian decided to have his revenge by poking his finger between Justin’s ribs. This caused Justin to scream and jump up.

 

“Are we gonna decide what we’re watching?” Dean asked sighing.

 

“Cheer up,” Daphne got up and hit Dean with a pillow.

 

Dean stared at her with a poker face but the grinning and giggling girl poked Dean on the face with the pillow until he started smiling. Then she walked to the movie collection and started going through them.

 

“What do you think about Lord of the Rings?” she asked.

 

“No,” came an answer in unison.

 

“How about Notebook,” Daphne’s eyes gleamed as she held the DVD up.

 

“No,” game a little angry answer in unison.

 

“Okay then,” Daphne giggled and put the DVD back. “How about Spiderman?”

 

Dean nodded his head but Brian and Justin shook theirs so it was no for Spiderman.

 

“Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?” Daphne asked and saw all the boys nodding approvingly. Daphne put the DVD in the player and went to the couch. Justin had sat on the couch and snuggled up to Brian. “I think I should sit between you two. I don’t want any funny business,” Daphne lifted her brows and pointed at the boys.

 

“In your dreams,” Justin smiled and wrapped his arms around Brian.

 

“I’m warning you. Keep your hands to yourselves. I’ve said this before and I know you didn’t obey me,” Daphne sat on the couch and took the remote control starting the movie.

 

During the movie Daphne had to clear her throat several times as Justin started kissing Brian and refused to end the kisses. He reluctantly sighing pulled his head away and leaned it against Brian’s shoulder. “You’re no fun,” Justin scolded his best friend.

 

Daphne smiled and thought how good it was now that Dean had come to his senses and was okay with Brian and Justin.

 

*

 

“Do you have everything?” Justin asked as he sat on edge of his bed and watched as Brian stood in the middle of his room and folded his jeans he was planning on wearing under the graduation gown.

 

“I think so,” Brian looked at his gown and cap and scrunched up his nose. “I just wish we didn’t have to wear these. They’re so ugly,” he sighed as he took hold of the gown that was hanging on a hanger from the closet’s doorknob. He let go of the slippery fabric and looked at Justin.

 

“Are you sure you’re not going to wear anything fancier under it than black jeans and a shirt?” Justin bit his thumb. He was not exactly happy with Brian’s choice.

 

“Yeah. I’m not going to have a party and we are just going to pick up the diplomas. We don’t have to take the gown off at any point. I don’t see a reason to go through all the bother to dress up,” Brian shrugged and sat next to Justin.

 

“Dean’s going to wear a suit,” Justin pointed out.

 

“That’s because your mother makes him. He would rather go in jeans as well, he told me,” Brian pointed out.

 

“I’m gonna miss you,” Justin took hold of Brian’s hand.

 

“What?” Brian arched his brows.

 

“Next school year I have zero change pumping into you in the hallway. That’s kinda depressing,” Justin explained.

 

“Oh come on. You’ll manage. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll still come here after school and I’ll still molest you during nights,” Brian leaned and kissed Justin on his cheek.

 

“Promise?” Justin smiled.

 

“Absolutely. I can’t go a day without groping that amazing ass of yours. You know that,” Brian sat down, pressed his forehead against the side of Justin’s face and smiled.

 

“And you’ll still tutor me in math?” Justin asked.

 

“I’ll always tutor you in math,” Brian nodded.

 

“Hopefully not always. Just until I graduate,” Justin turned his head towards Brian.  

 

“Sounds good,” Brian gave Justin a peck on the lips.

 

“And you’ll still love me forever and ever?” Justin grinned a little.

 

“Forever and ever,” Brian smiled and gave him a full kiss.

 

“I can live with that,” Justin giggled.

 

“I can’t wait till I graduate. I was thinking that going to an art school might be awesome,” Justin leaned back and fell on the bed.

 

“Yeah? You think you might go to an art school?” Brian turned and watched his boyfriend.

 

“I think so. It might cool,” Justin nodded.

 

“We could start a business together. I’m going to study business and learn all about marketing and selling and you’re going to help by creating manipulative pictures,” Brian smiled.

 

“Like advertising agency?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah. We could start an advertising agency. That’d be kinda cool,” Brian grinned. “I could talk bullshit to clients while you play Picasso,” he moved his hand on Justin stomach and gently rubbed it.

 

“Deal. It might take a while but we should definitely give it a go,” Justin giggled a little.

 

“Meanwhile we could practice some other kind of business,” Brian pushed his tongue in his cheek.

 

“What would that be?” Justin asked curious.

 

“The process of love making,” Brian grinned and leaned over Justin to kiss him.

 

“Mmh, sounds excellent,” Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck.

 

*

 

Brian smiled as he felt Justin’s morning hard on against the back of his leg. He turned around facing the blond waking him up in the process.

 

“Morning,” Justin whispered voice rough.                                                                             

 

Brian hummed and moved closer to the blond so he could feel his own morning hard on. Justin licked his lips and moved his hand down on Brian’s ass and pulled him closer against himself. He let Brian give him a delicious open mouthed kiss and felt the boy rub his hips against his.

 

Justin pushed the boy on his back and grinned at him. “I’m going to go brush my teeth,” Justin hopped over him and walked out of the door in his white tight boxers.

 

Brian groaned and pulled the pillow from under his head and pressed it against his face. “Fucking tease,” he muttered into the soft fabric.

 

When the idea came to him, he moved the pillow aside got up and pulled the drawer open. He took one condom and a packet of lube from under a book Justin kept there and stuck them under his boxer’s waistband above his ass. He then walked after Justin and found him from the bathroom with a blue toothbrush in his mouth.

 

Brian shut the door and locked it behind him as he watched the blond with predatory eyes. The blond noticed the look and smiled. He leaned down, spit the paste and rinsed his mouth. He dropped his toothbrush into a cup and wiped his mouth at the back of his hand.

 

Brian smoothly moved behind Justin and looked at him through the mirror. He lowered his head and kissed the blonds pale shoulder as he took a hold of his narrow hips.

 

“You’re a mean, mean boy,” Brian grunted against Justin’s skin.

 

Justin just smiled. He could feel Brian’s hard on against his ass and lower back.

 

Brian took hold of the waistband of Justin’s boxers and pushed it under his ass. He slipped one hand around Justin and pumped the blond’s cock fully hard. Then he took the condom and opened it while he kissed Justin’s neck. The blond tilted his head to give Brian more room. Brian placed the condom on his cock and threw the empty packet over Justin’s shoulder into the sink.

 

Justin was surprised to see it fly and had to take a second look to know it was actually a condom wrapper.

 

Brian took the packet of lube pouring the contents straight on his dick and some on his fingers. He threw the empty packet over Justin’s shoulder too. He moved his fingers to Justin’s hole and pushed one inside.

 

The blond closed his eyes enjoying the intrusion. When Brian added a second finger he dropped his jaw in a silent moan. The three fingers felt amazing opening him up, causing sweet friction. Brian pulled his fingers out, spread the lube all over his cock, took hold of Justin’s hips and pushed inside while watching the blue eyes through the mirror.

 

Justin stared back and pressed his lips against each other so he wouldn’t make a sound. He felt the amazing stretch as Brian pushed inside him. He arched his back a little to meet the brunet’s thrusts. Justin let his head fall back on Brian’s shoulder and closed his eyes. An amazing feeling spread through his body as Brian found his prostate. Brian moved his hands and roamed them across Justin’s stomach gliding across the soft skin. He lifted them over his chest and took hold of his shoulders keeping the boy against him. He slowly moved his hips against Justin’s and kissed the skin in front of him. He landed his lips on the back of Justin’s neck and on his shoulders. He pushed Justin’s cheek to turn his head and leaned over the shoulder to lock his lips with Justin and pushed his tongue against his.

 

Justin moaned into Brian’s mouth and lifted his hand to touch Brian’s hair. “Fuck me,” he whispered and kissed him again.

 

Brian let go of Justin’s shoulders and moved his hands to his hip again. He kept Justin in place as he increased his tempo. Justin lifted his head and dropped it down letting a quiet moan escape his throat. He moved his right hand on his hard cock and moved it along the length in the same pace as Brian’s thrusts.

 

The blond breathed hard and leaned forward slamming his hand next to the sink. He pushed his ass against Brian’s groin accommodating the brunet’s moves to get him slam inside with more force.

 

When Justin let out a louder moan Brian reached to move his hand over the blond’s lips. “Shh,” he shushed and pulled his hand away.

 

“Harder,” Justin whispered and leaned more over the sink to give his boyfriend a better access. “Harder,” he repeated and Brian started move fast inside him.

 

Justin loved the feeling of Brian’s thighs slapping against his, he loved the tight grip the fingers had on his hips and he had to work hard not to moan out loud. He jerked himself off faster not caring about matching his pace with Brian anymore. He breathed harder pushing his hips against Brian’s

 

“Fuck,” Justin moaned as he felt Brian hit his prostate causing his orgasm to rip through his body. He felt his cum spread on his hand as he moved it furiously up and down. Brian kept pushing inside him making Justin’s nerves burn until the brunet came.

 

Justin could feel Brian press his forehead between his shoulder blades as he rode the wave of his orgasm. He could feel Brian’s breath against his back all hot and damp. Justin let his cock go and placed his other hand on the table too. He felt Brian press more of his weight against his back and lifted his head to watch the boy.

 

He saw Brian lift his head with his eyes closed. The boy pressed his lips against his shoulder and opened his eyes looking into Justin’s blue eyes. Justin let a smiled adore his lips as he saw the satisfaction in the hazel eyes.

 

“Was this a punishment?” Justin giggled.

 

“Mmmh, yes. You should know not to tease me,” Brian pressed his chin on top of Justin’s shoulder.

 

“Then you really shouldn’t punish me this way,” the blond shook his head. “I like it way too much.”

 

Brian grinned as he straightened his back. Justin stood up straight too and felt Brian slip his hand between them. The older boy took hold of the condom as he pulled out making Justin let out a sigh. Brian pulled the condom off and dropped it into the trashcan. Justin picked up the empty wrappers from the sink and dropped them in the trashcan too. Then he took some toilet paper dropping it to cover any evidence of their sex life.

 

Justin washed the cum off his hands and let Brian clean the rest of him up. The brunet gave him a last kiss and pulled the boxers up again over Justin’s ass.

 

Then there was knock on the door and Brian lifted his eyes to Justin’s.

 

“Will you come out already!” they could hear Dean’s irritated voice.

 

Brian took a couple of steps to the door and opened it.

 

“Finally!” Dean yelled as he let Brian and his brother come out first and ran inside slamming the door.

 

Justin looked at the closed door and then at Brian. “Do you think he heard anything?” he whispered.

 

Brian hold back laughter and lifted his shoulders.

 

“You better wish he’s not suspicious,” Justin pointed his boyfriend who walked back into his room.

 

Brian pulled his sweatpants on and sat on the edge of the bed. Justin walked to his drawer and pulled out Brian’s present. Then he walked in front of Brian.

 

“What’s that?” Brian asked and looked at the present.

 

“It’s from us,” Justin smiled and gave the present to him.

 

Brian smile and took it. “Can I open it or do I have to wait until tomorrow?”

 

“You can open it,” Justin nodded and sat next to him.

 

Brian neatly opened the red wrapping paper and smiled widely when he saw what was inside.

 

“I already charged it. It’s ready to use,” Justin said.

 

“Thank you so much. I’ve actually been saving for a new phone for a while. Now I can use that money to something better,” Brian smiled.

 

“What would that be?” Justin asked and placed his chin on top of Brian’s shoulder.

 

“Condoms and lube for example,” the boy grinned. “We are almost out of those.”

 

Justin leaned in and kissed Brian.

 

*

 

Jennifer opened the door and let Brian, Justin, Dean and Daphne inside.

 

“That was it,” Brian sighed. “It’s finally over,” he slumped on the couch with Dean and threw his diploma on the table. Dean raised his hand and Brian smiled as he slapped the high five.

 

Brian opened the gown and took it off dropping it on the couch next to him. He took off his cap and dropped it on the gown.

 

“How does it feel boys?” Daphne asked and sat on the armchair. “We need something. Give us some hope that there will be a better life after high school, “she smiled as Justin nodded.

 

“No more running around just because the coach says so,” Dean said.

 

“No more writing essays about civil war,” Brian said.

 

“No more disgusting cafeteria food,” Dean continued.

 

“No more freshmen,” Brian groaned.

 

“No more teachers yelling that you have to get perfect grades or you’ll be a fuck up for the rest of your lives,” Dean scrunched his nose.

 

“The list goes on and on,” Brian nodded.

 

“I can’t wait till I’m out of high school,” Daphne giggled.

 

Jennifer placed her purse on the kitchen counter and went to the cupboard. He took out some plates and glasses. Justin grinned at Brian as he walked to the fridge and took out two cakes.

 

Brian furrowed his brows looking suspiciously at the blond who placed two creamy cakes on the kitchen table and licked his thumb that had accidentally touched the cream.

 

“Come on boys. It’s time you had some cake,” Jennifer smiled and took out some fruity juice.

 

Brian, Dean and Daphne came to the kitchen. Brian started laughing as he saw the cakes. He looked up at Justin and grinned.

 

“We had to bake two, because Dean is… Well this is not for him,” Justin pointed at the other cake.

 

“What? So I get a lame congratulations and he gets that?” Dean whined and pointed at Brian’s cake but was really not mad and smiled.

 

Brian rolled his lips into his mouth and looked at the cake that said For the World’s Best Boyfriend. “When did you have time to do this?” he asked.

 

“Well actually mom baked it and I decorated it last night when you were sleeping,” Justin grinned.

 

“Thank you,” Brian smiled and went to give Justin a kiss and hug.

 

“Okay, let’s cut some cake!” Jennifer said and pulled Brian’s cake closer.

 

*

 

EPILOGUE

 

Bunch of years later.

 

Justin plugged the TV in and straightened his back. “There, see if it works,” he came out from behind the TV and pressed the on button on top of it. He saw the TV come to life and smiled happily.

 

Brian took the remote control to see that everything worked. “Seems to be working fine. Look Friends are on,” Brian smiled.

 

Justin walked next to his boyfriend who wrapped his arm around his shoulder. The boy fell back on the couch taking Justin with him. The blond cuddled up closer to Brian side as the brunet crossed his legs.

 

“I like this episode,” Justin commented as he recognized the episode of Friends.

 

“I like this place, we should name it and have a housewarming party,” Brian looked around their new apartment. They had both fell in love with it as soon as they first stepped inside the door. It wasn’t that traditional but Brian liked it because of the style. Justin loved the high ceiling and the big windows. It was perfect for making art. Brian loved the bedroom. He liked the blue lights on the wall and how the floor was a little higher than the rest of the apartment.

 

“Name it?” Justin asked puzzled.

 

“Look around, this place is amazing. It should have a name. It looks like it needs some fancy name,” Brian looked at the blond in his arms.

 

“How about just home? I think I’m going to call it that. It’s our first home,” Justin answered.

 

“No… Well, yeah you can call it home but I want a name,” Brian furrowed his brows and thought about the name.

 

“How about fuck pad,” Justin grinned.

 

Brian chuckled. “I think that would indicate that we fuck other people,” he said. “How about The Loft?” the brunet suggested.

 

Justin took a deep breath and thought about it. “It makes sense, it kinda looks like a loft a little and we are on the top floor,” he nodded.

 

“The Loft,” Brian repeated the name. “I like it.”

 

Justin smiled as he looked up at his boyfriend. “Are you excited about tomorrow?”

 

“I think so. I finally get to do what I’ve always wanted,” Brian nodded.

 

“What was the company called again?” Justin asked and lifted his legs up on the couch knees pointing to the ceiling.

 

“Ryder Advertising. It should be a new and promising advertising agency,” the brunet lifted his hand up from behind Justin and took a hold of the blonds hand in his lap. “And how’s PIFA?”

 

“It’s been only a week and I already have three projects and tons of homework. But I didn’t expect this last year to be easy anyway,” Justin scrunched his nose.

 

“Let me know if I can help with anything,” Brian kissed him on top of his head. “Even if it’s just modeling for a drawing.”

 

Justin nodded and smiled as he felt Brian press his face against his hair. He then looked up and smiled at the brunet.

 

“So what do you want for dinner?”   

Chapter End Notes:

That’s it guys. The last chapter. I want to thank all who read this and especially you lovely people who left me comments. It does mean so much to hear what you think. Thank you!