Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Daphne walked in the Taylor residence on Thursday afternoon. “Hi Jennifer,” she smiled.

 

“Hi Daphne. What happened to your hand?” she noticed the bandaged hand.

 

“I managed to cut myself during biology today,” Daphne held her left hand up. “They gave me ten stitches. I know I’m bad with knives but ten stitches?” she seemed to be amazed how she had managed to do it.

 

“Was it the one with the frogs?” Jennifer smiled.

 

“Something like that,” Daphne nodded. “Is Justin upstairs? I need my homework. I had to miss the rest of the classes when they took me to the hospital,” she asked.

 

Jennifer nodded. “Yeah, he should be in his room.”

 

Daphne walked up the stairs and pushed Justin’s door open. She had never knocked on the door before entering but made a mental note to do so in the future. See Justin now had a boyfriend. She could see the boys on the bed. Brian on top, Justin under. They were kissing like there was no tomorrow. Justin had his hands under Brian’s jeans on his ass and their legs were tangled. Brian had pushed Justin’s shirt up his chest and was now rubbing his nipples.

 

Daphne walked in the room hoping they would notice that there was a third person present. But they didn’t so Daphne let her eyes wander around the room. Her eyes landed on the trashcan and she could see a familiar box of condoms in it. Empty. She picked it up and turned towards the boys.

 

“I see you’ve been busy,” she smiled and held up the empty box.

 

Both Brian and Justin startled and looked up at the source of the voice.

 

“Daph!” Justin pulled his hands out of Brian’s pants turning all red.

 

“Oh yeah. We never really tanked you about those, Daph. So thank you,” Brian grinned.

 

Daphne twisted her mouth and furrowed his brows. “There’s like…” she liked at the box. “25 condoms in this,” she arced his brows.

 

Brian’s grin said it all.

 

Daphne’s eyes got huge and she dropped the box back into the trashcan. “I’m categorizing this piece of knowledge as too much information,” she wiped her hands on her pants. “Justin, I came to get my homework.”

 

Brian moved a little to get off Justin but the blond quickly grabbed the boy and pulled him back.

 

“You know what. Why don’t you go downstairs and I’ll bring them to you in a second,” Justin formed a fake smile on his lips.

 

Daphne rolled her lips into her mouth and smiled. “Got a little problem there, mister?”

 

The color of red on Justin’s face deepened.

 

“I wouldn’t exactly call it little. At least it doesn’t feel like little from where I’m… lying,” Brian chuckled.

 

“We need to seriously talk about what kind of information is okay to share with friends,” Daphne said a little disturbed. “And soon,” she walked out of the room closing the door after her.

 

*

 

“How does it feel?” Justin looked up at Brian. He was lying on the sofa with his head in Brian’s lap as they watched some scary movie in the middle of the night.

 

“Watching this creepy and ridiculous movie where there’s some psycho with a chain caw? Not so cool,” Brian moved lazily his fingers through Justin’s blond hair. 

 

“No,” Justin smiled. “I meant, how does it feel to graduate in a few weeks?”

 

Brian shrugged. “Doesn’t feel like anything really. I mean yeah, something is coming to an end but I’ll start in the University in the fall. I’m just changing schools, not moving anywhere,” he said leaning against his hand. He had propped his elbow on the arm of the couch.

 

“Well, are you going to arrange some kind of party? Not the kind with cheap beer,” Justin asked.

 

Brian shook his head. “Not really feeling like it.”

 

“You sure?” Justin looked up again.

 

“Yeah,” Brian nodded. “Well I wouldn’t say no if you baked me a cake that says world’s best boyfriend on top,” he smirked.

 

“Oh you never know,” Justin teased him smiling.

 

“But seriously. No party,” Brian shook his head.

 

“Okay,” Justin nodded and filed the information away so he could pass it on to his mother. But Justin was definitely baking that cake.

 

*

 

Brian yawned as he opened the front door of the Taylor household. The house was already dark since it was around midnight. Brian had been staying home for the evening because his mom needed help cleaning up. Brian had waited until the house had quieted down until he left because his dad was drunk and Brian would rather not get an interrogation where he was going so late at night.

 

But Brian wanted to see Justin. He had some very good news to deliver. He took off his jacket and walked upstairs. He opened Justin’s door and slipped inside the room. The blond was peacefully sleeping under the cover. The little wheezing sound as he breathed made Brian smile.

 

He took off clothes and settled next to the boy. Justin hummed sleepily and woke up.

 

“Brian? What time is it?” he whispered voice rough.

 

“It just after midnight,” Brian gave his nose a little kiss.

 

Justin snuggled closer to the body next to him and got comfortable.

 

“Dean is okay with us,” Brian whispered.

 

Justin made a confused humming noise.

 

“Today during practice, he was all go Brian go!” Brian explained. “He patted me on the back after I did something well,” he said. “I think he’s really coming around.”

 

Justin smiled. “Miracles do happen,” he said.

 

“Yeah. All we needed was just some time,” Brian yawned.

 

“Maybe we should do something nice with him tomorrow,” Justin lifted his leg over Brian’s.

 

“Maybe,” Brian nodded. “But I’ve been cleaning all evening. I’m really tired and want to get some sleep.”

 

“I’m fine with that,” Justin said before his eyelids closed and he fell back asleep.

 

*

 

Justin can’t even remember a time when he had gone even one day without seeing Brian. The boy did live in his house and only sometimes spent the night or evening at home. Usually that happened only if Brian’s mom or dad needed something.

 

When Justin first heard that his mother was taking him and Dean to visit their grandparents, Justin just laughed and shook his head. Then Jennifer explained that they were really going and they were going to stay over the weekend. Justin’s blue eyes got big and he felt something one could only call panicking.

 

Justin had insisted that Brian would come with them but Jennifer had said no. Over the years Brian had never really met Justin’s grandparents because he wasn’t fan of meeting relatives. So usually Brian made sure he had something better to do when the grandparents visited their daughter. Brian also had previously refused when Jennifer asked him to come with them.

 

Justin had really insisted and begged that either Brian comes or he stays. The end. Jennifer just waved him off.

 

Justin bit his thumbnail remembering what it was like when he had been fighting with Brian and had gone weeks without the boy. He ended up drunk as a skunk. He really hoped that wouldn’t happen while he was visiting his grandparents because there was no Daphne to save him this time.

 

So Justin had said goodbye to Brian. The moment had been way too melodramatic and Brian pushed the boy in the car before the blond started crying.

 

Justin basically hated his mother for the whole weekend. He missed his boyfriend and it wasn’t fare that Jennifer threatened to lock him in the basement if he even mentioned running away and taking the bus home.

 

Justin’s grandparents had been a little confused by Justin’s actions. They were not exactly aware that Justin was gay. This didn’t bother Justin since he wasn’t so close with them anyway. They didn’t ask any questions, which suited Justin just fine.

 

Justin also didn’t care how his mother would yell at him when she would see his phone bill next month.

 

When they left on Sunday, Justin was the first one in the car. He made sure that Brian’s parents were not home when they would arrive home. Brian texted him that his mother was on a trip with his church group, his dad was away for business, whatever that meant and that Clare had a new boyfriend and she was staying over his place.

 

When Jennifer parked in front of their home Justin pushed the door open not bothering to close it. He ran to his bike and grabbed it. He rode as fast as he could to Brian’s house. The boy was waiting for him and the door opened as Justin ran up to the porch.

 

Justin slammed himself against his boyfriend and kissed him.

 

“I missed you so much,” Justin sighed and refused to let go as Brian closed the front door.

 

“I thought so… Two hundred and… Seventy six… Text messages… I had to… Delete… All the messages… From other people… And some of your old ones… Because my memory… Was full,” Brian said between kisses.

 

“So… What… Did you do… Over the… Weekend?” Justin asked planting kisses on Brian’s lips.

 

“Bought more… Condoms and… And lube,” Brian pressed Justin against the wall.

 

“Let’s try them out,” Justin moaned into Brian’s mouth and pulled the boy’s shirt over his head. He dropped it on the floor and pushed Brian towards the living room. Brian pulled Justin closer and took a hold of the hem of his shirt pulling it off and dropping it. He opened Justin’s button and zipper as they walked towards the stairs while Justin tried to open his. Not once did they part their lips.

 

They made their way up the stairs kissing frantically. Justin was surprised how they didn’t fall down them because they were rather clumsy at the moment. On top of the stairs Justin hopped on his left leg taking his right shoe off and then closer to Brian’s room he hopped on his right leg taking his left shoe off. He threw the shoe over the railing and heard it slam on the floor on the first floor.

 

Brian pushed his pants down. He toed his shoes off and then kicked his jeans off while he tried to keep his lips on Justin’s. It turned out to be difficult but he managed somehow. Justin backed into Brian’s room pushing his jeans off.

 

They fell on the bed in their underwear. Justin pulled Brian into a hungry kiss and rubbed their hard cocks together.

 

“I know… You once said… That we should… Look up… Riding but… What if we… Skip that part and… Figure it out… Ourselves?” Brian said between the kisses and breathed hard.

 

“Sounds good,” Justin nodded and pushed Brian’s underwear down over his ass.

 

Brian got up and took his boxers off. Then he grabbed Justin’s and pulled them off while Justin lifted his hips. He sat on the bed so he could lean on the wall and Justin straddled him.

 

“Where’s the lube?” Justin moaned pushing his hard on against Brian’s stomach.

 

Brian leaned over and took lube and a condom from his nightstand. Justin took the lube out of Brian’s hand and quickly squirted some on his fingers. He rub his fingers together for a second trying to warm the lube up even though he knew it wouldn’t warm up in such a short time. He took his hand behind him and rubbed his fingertips against his hole before pushing one on.

 

“You know, I used to pine after you secretly when I was twelve. I wish I could tell my younger self that it does get better,” Brian smiled and looked at Justin with lust filled eyes.

 

Justin laughed hard and pushed another finger in himself.

 

“You have no idea how hot you are right now,” Brian watched as Justin fingered himself. He moved his hips against Brian’s causing their cocks rub against each other. Brian grabbed the condom and opened the package with his teeth. Then he rolled the thin latex on his hard cock. He took the tube of lube and lubed himself up.

 

“You ready?” Justin asked breathing hard.

 

Brian laughed. “That should be my question.”

 

“Oh I’m ready,” Justin laughed nodding. He pulled his fingers out of his hole and lifted himself on his knees. He reached behind himself and took hold of Brian’s cock positioning it on his hole. He lowered himself a little so that the head of Brian’s cock pushed inside. He waited a few seconds and then sat down on Brian’s lap feeling as Brian fully penetrated him.

 

“Oh fuck,” Brian moaned and let his head fall back hitting it against the wall. If it hurt Brian didn’t feel it.

 

Justin moaned and squeezed Brian’s shoulders with his fingers. “So good,” he moaned. He sat still for a moment before lifting up, slamming down and repeating the movement.

 

“Christ, you’re natural in this,” Brian groaned and took hold of Justin’s hips trying to help him go up and down on his cock.

 

Justin smiled and breathed out a laugh. He leaned and captured Brian’s lips into a kiss. He slipped Brian some tongue, sucked on his lower lip and licked on his upper lip.

 

“Fuck, you feel so good,” Justin pressed his upper body against Brian’s rubbing their skin together as he rode the boy.

 

Brian let his hands roam against Justin’s skin touching him everywhere. He dragged his nails over Justin’s nipples making him suddenly jerk from pleasure. Brian could hear the change in his breathing and the little whimper that formed in the boy’s throat.

 

Justin kissed Brian’s lips holding his head between his hands and breathing in heavily through his nose.

 

“I love you,” Justin whispered. “I missed you,” he whimpered.

 

“Me too,” Brian gave him kisses all over his face. He moaned as Justin squeezed his walls around his cock making the friction even stronger and making Justin feel even tighter than he was. He tried moving his hips against Justin’s ass as it bounced. He moved his hands over the pale soft skin and grabbed Justin’s ass making him moan.

 

“Do that again,” Justin breathed while he sucked on Brian’s lips.

 

Brian tightened his hold of Justin’s ass again and Justin groaned from the good feeling.

 

Brian took one of his hands on Justin’s cock and formed a tight ring with his fingers. He moved his fist up and down the hard shaft.

 

“Don’t. I’ll come,” Justin shook his head.

 

“I think I’m still coming before you,” Brian said and didn’t stop his hand from moving. He listened as Justin whimpered a couple of times. The blond was slamming down on his cock quite fast. He twisted his hips so he could push his cock through Brian’s fist.

 

Brian watched as Justin threw his head back and opened his mouth to moan. He slammed his ass down on Brian’s cock so hard it almost hurt. The orgasm Justin was experiencing was making Justin’s muscles contract around Brian’s cock causing him to go over the edge. The friction mixed with squeezing as Justin moved up and down felt amazing.

 

Justin slumped against Brian his body spent. He pressed his forehead on the wall above Brian’s shoulder and let his hand fall down all tired. He breathed heavily into Brian’s neck and gave his skin a couple of kisses.

 

“Reunion sex is awesome,” he breathed.

 

Brian huffed a laugh. “Yeah,” he agreed.

 

*

 

“It is totally weird to walk around your house in only my boxers,” Justin slipped back into Brian’s room after he had gone downstairs to drink a glass of water.

 

Brian chuckled and set his phone aside.

 

“And you’re sure we’re not expecting anyone coming back home anytime soon?” Justin raised his eyebrows.

 

“I’m sure,” Brian smiled.

 

Justin plopped down on the bed. “What should we do next?” he asked looking at the naked boy lying on his back next to him.

 

“I don’t know. You kinda wore me down,” Brian confessed.

 

“What? Already?” Justin grinned.

 

“Three orgasms. Three!” Brian exclaimed. “In two hours!”

 

Justin lazily run his fingers down Brian’s chest, over his abs and took a hold of his flaccid cock tugging on it a couple of times. He then looked a little smug as he slid his fingers over Brian’s balls and touched his hole.

 

Brian quickly took a hold of Justin’s hand looking at the blue eyes.

 

“What?” Justin said a little confused.

 

Brian scrunched up his nose. “I’m not into that,” he said.

 

Justin raised his eyebrows. “What?” he said again. “But it’s like the best thing ever.”

 

“I’m glad you like it but it’s not for me,” Brian shook his head.

 

“You don’t have to let me fuck you if you don’t want to. I was thinking more like only one finger,” Justin lifted his hand and held up one finger in front of Brian’s face. He touched the tip of his nose with it smiling.

 

Brian still shook his head.

 

“But if you won’t let me do it, you’ll never know how amazing it is when someone nudges your prostate,” Justin tried.

 

“I think I’m good if you just nudge my dick,” Brian answered.

 

Justin laughed and dropped his face on Brian’s chest for a couple of seconds.

 

“One finger won’t hurt,” Justin smiled.

 

Brian shook his head again.

 

“What if…” Justin hesitated a little and looked down at Brian’s cock. “What if I blow you? Will you let me do it then?” he looked hopefully into the hazel eyes.

 

Brian groaned.

 

“Please. I will make it so good for you,” Justin said. “Just one finger when you’re about to come just for a little moment. It will be the best orgasm you’re ever experienced,” Justin bit his lower lip.

 

Brian furrowed his brows.

 

“I’ll be a good boy and use loads of lube,” Justin got on his knees and hovered over Brian.

 

Brian sighed and looked into the blue eyes.

 

Justin smiled. He knew he had just gotten his way.

 

He kissed Brian on the lips and then lowered to kiss him on his chest. He moved slowly down licking his left nipple briefly. Justin dragged his wet tongue down Brian’s pleasure line. He kissed just above his pubic hair. He placed Brian’s cock against his stomach and looked at it before he placed small kisses on it’s shaft.

 

Justin heard Brian take a deep breath and swallow. He moved his head dragging his lips up and down the cock slowly waking it up. Justin rubbed his palm against the cock in slow movements. He licked just under the tip with his wet tongue.

 

Justin slowly got Brian fully hard just by teasing him with gentle touches and his lips. Then he lifted the hard cock up 90 degrees and kissed the tip. He licked his lips as he looked up at Brian and slowly opened his mouth taking the tip into his mouth. He sucked gently. He moved his fingers slightly at the base of the cock.

 

He could see how Brian’s chest started to move up and down with bigger movements. He slowly moved his head down a little taking more of Brian’s cock into his mouth. He got half way down and stayed there for a little while dragging his tongue underside of the cock. He dragged his lips up and back down making Brian’s cock all wet.

 

When Justin made a small humming noise in his throat he heard Brian groan. The boy obviously liked it. He hummed again. He let the cock out of his mouth and dragged his tongue from the base to the tip licking over the tip. He kissed the shaft and caressed the tip with his fingertips. Slow gentle touches. He moved his fingers to Brian’s balls. He caressed them before taking a hold of them and pulling a little.

 

Brian groaned out loud and arched back. Justin smiled widely and did it again making the boy under him wiggle.

 

Justin moved his lips up and down the shaft and felt how Brian slipped his fingers into his hair. It felt good as Brian moved his fingers against his scalp and occasionally grabbed his hair more firmly. Justin kissed the tip and took it into his mouth again. He dragged his lips up and down about half way Brian’s cock and made a tight ring with his forefinger and thumb. He run his fingers around the lower shaft as he tried to press his tongue against the tip of the cock.

 

Brian moaned and grabbed his hair harder.

 

Justin opened his eyes he hadn’t even noticed he had closed and looked around for the lube he knew they had left on the bed. He saw the blue and white tube and grabbed it. He tried his best to keep the blowjob going as he took some of the slippery substance on his fingers.

 

Justin was glad that he didn’t get any resistance as he slipped his fingers behind Brian’s balls and touched his hole. He did feel Brian tighten his muscles but Justin made slow circles around the hole with his fingertip while he sucked on the head of his cock. Slowly he felt Brian relax. He continued to touch the hole gently adding pressure to make the muscles relaxed.

 

Then he slipped one finger inside gently. He kissed the shaft again and kept his finger still for a moment. Then he moved it back on fort a little. He crooked his finger slightly searching for the prostate. When he felt slightly different feeling against his fingertip he gently pressed on the little gland and moved his fingertip over it.

 

Brian let out a big moan lifting his back off the bed a little. Justin sucked harder on the red cock. He moved his hand around the shaft faster and nudged Brian’s prostate over and over.

 

He took as much of the cock in his mouth as he could. He moved his left hand on Brian’s balls messaging them and slightly pulling then. He moved his finger over Brian’s prostate. He felt Brian move his hips restlessly and then he felt hot substance shoot into his mouth.

 

Justin tried not to smile as he still had his lips around the cock and mouth full of cum. He gently lifted his head and withdrew his finger. He remembered how good it had felt as Brian had swallowed his cum so he did. Justin had to do it with some effort since he had never swallowed cum before.

 

He looked up at Brian’s spent body lying on the bed and rubbed his thigh. He moved up the bed and watched the brunet. He had his eyes closed, lips slightly apart, breathing through his mouth.

 

“So how was it?” Justin asked biting his lower lip.

 

Brian couldn’t answer so he just whimpered.

 

Justin chuckled a little. “Can I do it again sometime?” he asked.

 

Brian nodded his head and opened his eyes.

 

“Is this your new best friend?” Justin giggled as he lifted the same finger that had been in Brian’s ass a moment ago.

 

Brian gave Justin a playful glare but smiled anyway and pulled the boy closer for a kiss.

 

“You’re the master of blowjobs,” Brian whispered with rough voice and made Justin laugh.

 

*

 

Brian walked sleepily around the house or more likely the route from his room to the front door. He picked up his and Justin’s clothing that they had abandoned last night when Justin had come to visit. Or more likely to fuck. He took their clothes first and brought them to his room where Justin was still sleeping on the bed on his stomach. He dropped the clothes into a chair and went to fetch their shoes.

 

Brian smiled as he found Justin’s other shoe in the second floor hallway and other in the living room. He remembered as Justin had just thrown it away and it ended up flying over the railing. He picked up the shoe and walked back to his room. Then he went to get himself something to drink.

 

He found some apple juice in the fridge and poured it into two glasses taking them upstairs. He placed the other glass on the nightstand and took a sip of his own glass.

 

He opened his computer and checked his e-mail first before going through the morning news.

 

At one point he started to hear the sheets rustle as Justin started move and wake up.

 

“Brian?” came a small whimpering sound.

 

“Right here,” Brian drank the rest of his glass. He got up and laid down next to Justin. The boy snuggled closer and threw the blanket over Brian. I got you some apple juice. It’s on the nightstand,” Brian kissed the top of the blond’s head.

 

A hand sneaked out from under the blanket and reached for the glass. Justin got up just enough so he could drink it and placed the empty glass on the table. Then he snuggled back against Brian.

 

“Are you okay? We had a pretty rough night last night,” Brian gently rubbed Justin’s side.

 

Justin nodded under the covers.

 

“I never thought I would have this interesting sex life when I was sixteen,” Justin said against Brian’s chest.

 

“Interesting?” Brian asked.

 

“Well, we do all sorts of stuff and I’m okay with it,” Justin chuckled.

 

“We don’t really do a lot of things. We just try different positions,” Brian shrugged. “Positions that are not really hard to do.”

 

Brian felt a hand come to his side and a finger poked between his ribs making him yelp.

 

“I think it’s interesting. Before, when I used to think about sex I was mostly thinking about missionary or something,” Justin mumbled.

 

Brian smiled as he looked at the blond. “There are other things, like BDSM,” he rolled his lips and waited for reaction.

 

“Ew, gross!” Justin exclaimed.

 

“So I take it you don’t want to be my caged puppy who I take out only to play with?” Brian asked grinning.

 

Brian felt Justin shake his head against his chest. He smiled and gave a kiss on top of Justin’s head again.

 

“I have to admit I like you better like this,” the older boy smoother Justin’s bed hair. “Someone who’s willing to watch porn with me and relive the scenes later,” Brian rolled his lips into his mouth.

 

Justin wrapped his arm around Brian and gave him a kiss on the chest. “You making love to me is the best sex and the only sex I need.”

 

Brian smiled wider as he heard that. It was nice to know he was enough to Justin just the way he was. 

Chapter End Notes:

That’s it guys. One more chapter to go.