Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“This is the best salad dressing I’ve ever tasted,” Brian mumbled his mouth full of salad. He held the plate in his hand and leaned back against the kitchen counter and pushed another forkful of the salad into his already full mouth.

 

“What is it?” Justin asked as he threw the banana peels into the trashcan.

 

“I have no idea,” Brian pushed his fork into his mouth again. “All I know is that is it really good,” he swallowed. “Here,” he offered a forkful of salad with a lot of dressing on it.

 

Justin leaned forward taking the fork and some salad into his mouth and tasting the excellent dressing. He nodded. “It is good,” he commented.

 

“Told you,” Brian smiled and placed the fork on his plate. He saw that there was some of the dressing on the blond’s lower lip. He lifted his hand lightly pressing his four fingers under Justin’s chin as he wiped his lower lip from the salad dressing with his thumb.

 

Justin chuckled. “Thanks mom,” the blond licked his lips.

 

“You’re welcome,” Brian laughed.

 

Dean observed the scene from the table while he ate the same salad as Brian. He was actually surprised how natural his brother and Brian acted around each other. That got him thinking just how long the two had been hiding their relationship from him. It had to be for some time now. Of course they had been friends forever but they still had to learn to do that and be comfortable with it. “How long have you two been together?”

 

Both Brian and Justin turned their heads toward Dean in surprise. They both stared at him in silence for a few seconds. Justin turned to look at Brian who was as baffled as he was. Dean was actually asking something about them and not acting like a total asshole.

 

“Um… Seven months. Going on eight,” Justin answered.

 

“That long?” Dean was surprised. He would have expected something like three or four months. Had he been so clueless for that long? How did they manage to be together when Dean remembered Brian spending so much time with him in the house and he had school and homework? When had they had time to form a relationship? “How did you manage that? I had no idea.”

 

Brian gave him a small smile. “We’re masters at sneaking around,” he looked at his best friend pushing his tongue in his cheek.

 

Dean furrowed his brows as he lowered his eyes on his salad and continued to eat it.

 

Brian looked at the blond and arched his brows with a small smile on his lips. “Progress!” he mouthed to him.

 

Justin nodded slightly smiling too without Dean noticing.

 

Brian placed his empty plate into the sink and nudged Dean on his upper arm. “Come on, bestie. Let me kick your ass,” he walked to the PlayStation taking the controllers and unwrapping the cord around them. He was happy to see that Dean took his plate and walked after him to the living room.

 

*

 

Justin sat on the grass in front of his school. Between his spread legs sat Brian who was doodling into Justin’s sketch pad.

 

“I love free periods,” Daphne commented as she lifted her head from her book she was reading as a homework assignment.

 

“Especially when you don’t have to do homework,” Justin said smugly and wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist leaning against his back.

 

Daphne gave him a playful glare and continued reading.

 

“How’s that?” Brian lifted the pad and showed Justin what he had drawn.

 

Justin started laughing. “What is that?” he has no idea what the picture was supposed to represent. To him it looked like maybe a dog of some sort or a cat, possibly a hair brush.

 

“It’s a squirrel,” Brian said like it was the most obvious thing.

 

“Don’t squirrels have a tail,” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah, it’s right there!” Brian pointed a frizzy drawing on the paper.

 

“Oh yeah, it’s adorable,” Justin said not even clearly in a believable voice.

 

Brian grunted and continued drawing. “You don’t know how to appreciate art.”

 

Justin chuckled at his boyfriend.

 

They all noticed as Dean walked by towards the parking lot. Daphne looked from Brian and Justin to Dean. She decided to make a favor for all three boys and yelled to Dean. “Hey Dean! Come sit your ass down!”

 

Justin stifled a laugh. Daphne had no class at all. All three of them stared at Dean expectantly. Brian even nodded his head indicating that Dean was welcome. Dean stood there holding on to the strap of his bag. Then he turned and walked to his friends. He sat down next to Daphne but didn’t say anything.

 

“How’s your day been, Dean?” Daphne asked as she noticed that no one was going to say anything and she wasn’t a fan of the awkward silence.

 

“It was okay,” Dean stared at Brian and Justin, especially Justin’s hands around Brian.

 

Daphne looked at Dean and clearly saw that Dean was staring. She decided to be bold even though she knew the boys would probably not like it. She leaned closer to Dean and watched Brian and Justin too. “They’re cute together, aren’t they,” she winked.

 

All three boys turned their head towards grinning Daphne.

 

“Daph,” Justin muttered in a voice that told Daphne to shut up.

 

“What? I’m just saying out loud the obvious,” the girl protested. “Dean, look at them. They’re adorable together. You should see them kissing, so hot,” she smiled widely waving her hands slightly.

 

“I’ve seen it already,” Dean cleared his throat.

 

“Well then you know,” she giggled a little.

 

“Shut up,” Justin sing sang trying to get his best friend to zip it.

 

“Hey, I don’t have a boyfriend remember. So I have to live viciously through you guys,” Daphne shrugged. “Did you know Brian was totally crazy about Justin before they started hanging out more than friends?” Daphne took out her lunch. She acted like Justin wasn’t hanging his mouth open next to her.

 

Brian rolled his eyes.

 

“I knew,” Dean lifted his knees up and leaned on them looking around.

 

“Did you know that Justin gave that bracelet to Brian as a birthday present?” Daphne asked pointing at the shell bracelet around Brian’s wrist.

 

Brian automatically looked at the bracelet and thought back to the moment he had gotten it. He had kissed Justin that day for the first time sober. Well, first time that Justin knew about it anyway because the kiss in the closet didn’t count.

 

“You told me you bought it,” Dean squinted his eyes at Brian.

 

Brian looked at Dean and licked his lips but didn’t say anything.

 

“And did you know all the hickeys that sometimes Justin claimed to be bruises weren’t done by someone secret admirer or whatever they claimed,” she kept on going and Justin was close to using violence.

 

“I’m not stupid, Daph,” Dean huffed.

 

“But she seems to be. She’ll be sorry if she won’t shut up soon,” Justin showed his tongue to his best friend.

 

Daphne held up her hands in defeat but smiled.

 

“They’re prude like that, you should get used to it,” Daphne told Dean.

 

Justin banged his forehead on Brian’s back.

 

“They won’t tell me anything. Especially Justin. They won’t even tell me if they’ve had their…” she started but Justin punched her with his fist on her upper arm quite hard and made her shut up.

 

 “Do you think we should do something about that girl next to us?” Justin placed his chin on Brian’s shoulder and asked him.

 

“If you come up with something we could do to her that she won’t like, yes,” Brian dropped his pencil on top of the pad.

 

Then they heard the bell ring.

 

Justin sighed and gave Brian a kiss on his neck. “We better go, next class starts soon,” he got up grabbing his bag.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell you everything later,” Daphne leaned closer to Dean and grinned at Justin.

 

*

 

Justin poured the bag of peanuts into a bowl and took it with him upstairs. He was enjoying his night alone with Brian since Dean had gone out with some friends. Justin knew he wouldn’t come back because he had planned on getting drunk and besides their mom was visiting their grandparents.

 

Justin stepped into his room and walked over to the bed where Brian was sitting. He placed the bowl on the night stand and licked his thumb and forefinger from salt. Brian was sitting cross legged with Justin’s laptop in front of him. Brian took hold of Justin’s hand and pulled him to the bed. He gave the blond a delicious kiss before he turned the laptop towards Justin.

 

“I wanna know what you like,” Brian licked Justin’s neck.

 

Justin saw what was on his laptop’s screen. “If my computer crashes, you’re paying for it,” he said.

 

“It’s not gonna crash. This is reliable site. I’ve visited it thousands of times,” Brian grinned. “So where should we begin?” Justin clicked on the categories link.

 

Justin stayed silent and watched the computer.

 

“Well?” Brian said expectantly.

 

“What?” Justin turned his head towards Brian.

 

“I bet you haven’t visited one of these sites before,” Brian laughed.

 

“No, because I love my computer too much and do not want to hurt it,” Justin answered.

 

“But I wanna know what you like. So what do you wanna watch first?” Brian licked his lips.

 

Justin stared at Brian before he turned his eyes back to the computer screen and checked the categories. He rolled the screen first down to see all his options and then back up. Then he pointed the picture that had two men fucking doggy style.

 

Brian grinned. “That is hot,” Brian clicked the link. “Pick one,” Brian said as several different videos popped on the screen.

 

Justin inspected the videos looking for something that had good looking men. He came across a clip with two well hung men.

 

“They look hot,” Brian commented as Justin clicked on the video and it started rolling. The two guys were making out in bed. Then the taller man went down the shorter man and started sucking his cock. After about half a minute Justin clicked the timeline to skip over the sucking part.

 

“Why’d you do that?” Brian asked.

 

“Sorry but watching other people sucking cock is kinda boring. It’s not hot, doesn’t turn me on,” Justin shrugged.

 

Brian lifted his brows in surprise but continued watching the video.

 

The taller guy was now arranging the shorter guy on his stomach. Then the taller guy pulled at the shorter guy’s hips so he was on his knees with his upper body on resting on the bed. The taller guy bent down and rimmed the shorter guy for a few seconds before he placed a condom on his cock and went closer to the short guy.

 

“You think that’s hot?” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.

 

“It’s okay. They’re not very good actors,” Justin commented and felt Brian land a hand on his thigh.

 

“It’s porn. What did you expect?” Brian chuckled and went back to the videos selecting another video.

 

“Oh,” Justin whispered.

 

Brian grinned and looked at the blond. “That more like it?” he asked.

 

Justin nodded. He watched at the screen where there was a young blond twink lying on a sofa on his stomach. A beautiful brunet was lying on top of him blanketing him. He was moving slowly against the blond’s body pushing inside.

 

“That’s hot,” Justin said and felt the hand on his thigh move.

 

“Why is it hot?” Brian asked looking at the blond intensely.

 

“I think it would be hot to feel someone on top of you like that. No space between. Rutting up against me,” Justin licked his lips. He felt Brian’s hand move to his cock.

 

“You want me to do that to you?” Justin felt Brian’s warm breath on his ear.

 

Justin turned his head to watch Brian. The older boy saw the lust in Justin’s eyes. Justin quickly closed the space between them and captured Brian’s lips.

 

“You want me to do that to you?” Brian asked again between kisses.

 

“Yes,” Justin breathed.

 

“You want me to fuck you from behind?” Brian asked.

 

“Yes,” Justin breathed.

 

Then Brian pulled away. “We don’t have condoms,” he looked into the blue eyes.

 

“Yeah we do.” Justin nodded. “Those that Daphne bought.”

 

Brian laughed. “I gotta thank that girl,” he kissed the boy again.

 

Justin fumbled for the computer slamming it closed and quickly moving it on the floor. Brian pressed Justin against the mattress crawling on top of him. He roughly pushed Justin’s shirt up and over his head tossing it on the floor. Justin fumbled with Brian’s shirt but got it off and tossed it to where his shirt was. They got rid of their pants and underwear before Brian took hold of Justin’s sides and rolled him around on his stomach.

 

Brian kissed Justin’s back up and down while the blond reached for the top drawer of his nightstand. He took his book and dropped it out of the way on the floor and then felt the tube of lube. He threw it on the bed next to himself and then fumbled for the condoms. He felt the box under his fingertips and grabbed it. Justin quickly opened it and took one condom from inside it dropping it on the bed.

 

The lube had disappeared from the bed but then Justin heard it open and then he felt Brian squirt some straight on his hole. Justin gasped at the cold feeling. He felt fingers touch his hole, pressing on it, sliding over it and then one entered. Justin dropped his head on the pillow burying his face into it. He felt warm hands take a firm hold of his hips and pull up just like they had seen on the first video. Justin moved his knees on the mattress keeping his ass in the air as Brian continued to finger his hole.

 

The stretching felt amazing. The friction was out of this world. Justin felt more fingers enter him. More lube was added and then the fingers were pulled away. Justin groaned at the empty feeling. Then he felt the mattress dip as Brian moved. He felt the boy’s thigh against his. He felt Brian’s cock resting on his ass and tried to move his hips to get it inside.

 

Justin heard as Brian opened the condom and moment later the head of his cock was pressed against his hole building pressure until it slipped inside. Justin moaned and winced a little at the slight pinch. Brian pushed inside and stopped letting the blond adjust.

 

 “Move,” Justin moaned and slid his hands across the fabric on the bed him until he felt the end of the bed and grabbed the low headboard. He felt Brian pull out slowly and then push back in. Justin let a whimper out and moved against the hips behind him as Brian thrust in and out.

 

It felt good. Much better than his first time. He wanted Brian’s cock inside him, wanted him to cause the sweet, amazing friction. Justin turned his head sideways so it was easier to breathe. Brian draped his upper body over Justin’s lowering his chest against Justin’s back. Justin felt Brian breathe into his neck. Felt him kiss his skin.

 

“Lower your ass,” Brian said.

 

Justin obeyed. He straightened his knees and lowered his hips down. Brian moved with him never pulling out. He moved against Justin making small pushes. Justin breathed hard and pushed his ass against Brian arching his back. He moved his hips so he could rub his hard cock against the sheets.

 

Justin loved the feeling of Brian against him. He loved the feeling of his weight on top of him.

 

“Get me off,” Justin whispered and writhed underneath the boy.

 

Brian sped up his movements. Justin rubbed his cock against the sheets harder and squeezed the sheets into his fists. He was so close to having his orgasm, just a few thrusts and he would be gone.

 

Justin moaned into the pillow as he felt himself spill his cum on the sheets. He felt the friction as Brian moved inside him pushing himself over the edge.

 

They laid there in silence breathing hard.

 

“Wow,” Justin chuckled.

 

“I believe that was satisfactory,” Brian chuckled too.

 

“So hot,” Justin mumbled into the pillow trying to catch his breath.

 

“We should definitely watch porn again,” Brian said.

 

“Yeah, we need to check out the videos about riding.”

 

*

 

“Justin,” Jennifer said walking to the living room.

 

Justin looked up at his mother. He was sitting alone in the living room watching a rerun of the Big Bang Theory. Brian had had to go home for the evening but he had promised to see Justin tomorrow.

 

“You know that Brian’s graduation is coming up,” Jennifer started and sat on the arm of the armchair. “Has he said anything that would hint what he would like as a present?” she asked.

 

Justin thought about it for a while but then shook his head. “No, I don’t think so,” he didn’t remember Brian saying he wished he had something.

 

“Well I was thinking of getting him a new phone,” Jennifer suggested. “I’ve noticed that his phone is really old. I can bet his parents won’t buy him a new one and I don’t think he can afford a new one,” she explained.

 

“Yeah, it’s a good idea. He’s been complaining about it lately. It sometimes turns off just like that,” Justin nodded.

 

“I was thinking that I could go shopping sometime this week. I could go look what they have on the market right now,” Jennifer smiled. “It could be a present from all of us.”

 

Justin nodded. “Yeah. I’ll make a card when I have time.”

 

“Great. I’m sure he’ll love it,” she smiled and walked back to the kitchen. “Do you think he’ll have a party?” Jennifer tidied up the counter.

 

“Probably not the kind you’re thinking of,” Justin chuckled a little.

 

“Yeah, probably not,” Jennifer nodded. “Do you think he would like to have one? The kind I’m thinking of,” Jennifer asked and wiped down the counter.

 

“I don’t know. I could try hinting it, see how he reacts,” Justin licked his lips.

 

“Yeah, you should do that,” she started the washing machine.

 

“Just don’t get your hopes up,” Justin looked at his mother. “I don’t think he’s big on those kind of parties.”

 

“Yeah, well it wouldn’t be a big one. Just us and if he wants to invite some of his friends,” Jennifer washed her hands.

 

“Okay, I’ll try to ask him,” Justin turned his head back towards the TV.

 

“Great,” Jennifer smiled as she walked to the stairs.

 

*

 

Dean observed the people in the kitchen while he sat at the kitchen table. They had just had dinner and Jennifer was putting the dirty dishes into the washing machine. Justin was standing and leaning on the counter. He held a small bowl of chocolate mousse in his left hand and was tapping his phone with his right while a small spoon was hanging from his mouth.

 

Brian was helping Jennifer clean the table. He took leftovers to the fridge. He took a half empty carton of milk from the table and passed Justin on his way to the fridge quickly giving him a kiss on the side of his head.

 

Dean noticed that Justin didn’t even flinch. He didn’t look up or anything. It seemed like Justin was used to it. Like Brian giving him kisses like that was normal. His brother just kept tapping his phone.

 

Jennifer wiped the table and sighed happily. “It’s nice to have the rest of the evening free. Any ideas what we should do?” she asked.

 

“There’s a Friends marathon coming from TV,” Brian answered.

 

“That sounds nice. I haven’t watched it in a long time,” Jennifer walked to the TV and turned it on.

 

Justin seemed to be still occupied with his phone so Brian grinned and grabbed the little bowl from his hand and made his way to the living room. Justin looked up letting out a whining noise and pulled the spoon out of his mouth. He walked after Brian sitting next to him on the sofa and took the dessert back.

 

“Dean, come here and watch TV with us,” Jennifer said.

 

Dean let out a sigh but got up. He sat on the arm chair and observed his brother and Brian from the corner of his eye. Justin had put the phone away and was not eating his chocolate mousse while leaning into the corner of the sofa. Brian pulled his legs into his lap and started to message his calves.

 

For his whole life he was used to seeing those boys sitting on the opposite ends of the sofa. It was weird to see them sitting next to each other touching affectionately. It just didn’t make sense that they were together. They had been friends since they were toddlers.

 

Dean turned his eyes to the TV and wondered how he would ever get used to seeing that sight.