Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 31] Printer
FeatureSummary:

*** THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETE ***

stories/1824/images/wp_ss_20161112_0007.jpg

 

Justin Taylor meant to tell his parents about his broken engagement, but a month and a half later he finds himself boarding a plane home to his wedding. Having stretched avoidance to its limits, it's time to come clean. A couple of drinks and two Dramamine later, Justin finds himself spilling his story to the tall, dark, and handsome stranger in the seat next to his.

Brian Kinney boards a plane to Pittsburgh in a last-ditch effort to save his business in New York, leaving the details to chance. An unexpected answer is delivered in the form of the bautiful blonde beside him. His openness, outspokenness and humor charm Brian. So when the blonde passes out before landing, he helps him off the plane- a good deed that leads to a colossal misunderstanding. The blonde's parents assume he's his fiancé. In a twist of fate, the mix-up might help Brian save his business, so he plays along, figuring he can help Justin too. All he has to do is stage a public break up convincing enough to appease Justin's mother.

Everything is just a farce and of course Brian Kinney doesn't do marriage- but what happens when he realizes that he really cares for the cheeky little blonde?

 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Alternate Universe, Anti-Ethan, Brian/Justin, Fluff, Humor Characters: Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 48822 Read: 57368
Published: November 12, 2016 Updated: September 11, 2017
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: This story is strongly based on the Wedding Pact Series from Denise Grover Swank. I really liked the books and wondered what it would be like if the story would be mainly the same but with Brian and Justin in it. So it's kind of a Queer as Folk universe rewritten story. I don't own any of the characters, neither from the series nor from the book the story is based on. The whole story is just for fun and not to be published anywhere else except on this platform, so the rights belong to Showtime and to the author of the book which inspired me.

Please note that in this story a few of the characters are different than in the series, Justin's father for example isn't a homophobe and Justin is only five years younger than Brian, Ted and Brian are best friends and live in New York. The rest of the "gang", like Michael, Debbie, Emmett, Lindsay, Melanie, Ben and Hunter is not very important for this story, however a few of them could be mentioned. Aside from Justin, Brian, Justin's grandmother, Justin's parents and Ted, Molly and Daphne have a big part in this story. 

 

1. Chapter 1 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 11] (3533 words)

Justin is boarding his flight to Pittsburgh and takes meds against his airsickness. But is this really a good idea?

 

2. Chapter 2 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 3] (5774 words)

Justin is still out of it when the plane is landing. What will Brian do to help him?

 

3. Chapter 3 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 0] (3518 words)

Justin wants to stage the breakup immediately and Brian tries his best to convince him otherwise. Then Daphne shows up- will she give away their secret?

 

4. Chapter 4 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 1] (4493 words)

My first update on this story this year, and a very long one too. As Justin and Brian getting closer, there is some smut contained as well. I hope you still enjoy this story :)

 

5. Chapter 5 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 2] (5489 words)

Hey guys, here's another update! The wedding day is coming closer and closer and Brian still hasn't found any information regarding the patent. Furthermore, Ted is showing up- to the dismay of Justin. Will Brian manage to calm Justin down or will they break up?

 

6. Chapter 6 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 1] (3955 words)

The family dinner doesn't go according to plan and Brian and Justin escape for a while to spend the night together. What else will change?

 

7. Chapter 7 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 0] (2565 words)

Today I found the time to write another chapter, so here it is!

In this chapter, Brian and Justin struggle with mean little creatures- you will see. Furthermore, Justin receives a phone call from a special someone...

 

8. Chapter 8 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 0] (4844 words)

The day before the wedding... Brian discovers a very important email and Justin listens to Ethan's voicemail message- will this be the last day Justin and Brian can spend together?

 

9. Chapter 9 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 1] (3626 words)

The wedding rehearsal...Justin nearly finds out about the patent and Brian makes an unexpected declaration.

 

10. Chapter 10 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 2] (3929 words)

A few hours before the wedding...Justin still doesn't know the whole truth about Brian and then he has to take care of a family drama as well...

 

11. Chapter 11 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 2] (4138 words)

The probably most important chapter- The Wedding! I have to warn you this chapter is "ridiculously romantic." Enjoy reading :)

 

12. Chapter 12 by xJustSayingx [Reviews - 8] (2958 words)

This is it, the final chapter- I really hope you will like it! :)

Will Ethan manage to destroy the wedding?