Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 “Here is a ticket for you,” Michael slid one paper slip across the counter.

 

“What’s this?” Brian swallowed a piece of cucumber he had been chewing on and took the paper slip in his hand.

 

“The renovation will be done by Friday and I’m opening the Comic Book store next Wednesday,” Michael explained, taking a bite of his ham sandwich.

 

“Already? I thought it would take at least two more weeks,” Brian slid the ticket in his pocket.

 

“They started earlier on the pipes than planned so it sped up things a little bit,” the black haired man explained. “Could I get a refill?” Michael pointed his empty coke glass as Justin walked by.

 

“Let me just take this order to the table and I’ll be right back,” Justin answered.

 

“He’s good,” Michael commented. “Mom said she has been able to take some time off during the week since he started working here. I think she trusts him to run the place when she’s not here,” he took another bite of his sandwich.

 

“Yeah, he seems capable,” Brian followed Justin with his eyes as he walked by on the other side of the counter and took Michael’s empty glass.

 

“Anyway, I want you to be at the opening on time and not fashionably late. I will give a little speech and I will give a toast. I want you there,” the smaller man poked his best friend with a finger.

 

“Christ Mikey, sounds like you’re opening an art gallery, not reopening a store of comic books,” Brian laughed and watched as Justin brought Michael’s glass back full of coke and ice. “How many people have you invited? Will the mayor be there?”

 

“Very funny,” Michael huffed. “There will be just close friends and my best customers,” the man took a sip of his coke.

 

“All two of them?” Brian smiled meaning the customers.

 

“Try fifteen,” Michael looked at his best friend pointedly.

 

Brian smiled as he poked the strawberries in his salad.

 

“I’m going to use the restroom.”

 

Brian watched as his friend walked into the back of the Diner and then turned his head towards Justin who had appeared in front of him leaning on the counter.

 

“Can I get you anything else?” the waiter asked.

 

Brian shook his head and took another forkful of his salad into his mouth.

 

“You don’t like the strawberries?” Justin looked down at Brian’s plate and noticed that the strawberries were on the side. He took liberty to snatch one of them and threw it into his mouth smiling.

 

“I love them,” Brian said slowly. “I save them for dessert,” the brunet moved his plate a little closer to himself giving a hint that he did not like someone picking on his dinner.

 

Justin laughed and licked his lips tasting strawberry.

 

“Are we going to do something together tonight? I get off in an hour,” the blond asked leaning on his hand.

 

“Michael wants to go to Babylon,” the brunet said as he took a peace of cucumber at the end of his fork and brought it to his mouth.

 

“You were there yesterday. I need my dose of Brian,” Justin pointed out.

 

Brian looked into the blue eyes and smiled. They had officially met two weeks ago. In the short time they had become friends. Brian found out that he actually liked the blond’s company. He was bearable to have around. Brian also liked the fact that he didn’t feel as angry anymore as two weeks ago. He could go to work, get things done without yelling at the closest person and come home to see that sometimes Justin was sitting at the steps outside of his door. That of course depended on when he had his shift at the Diner.

 

Neither of them had any need to tell about the imprinting to others. They wanted to keep it to themselves right now. The fact that they wanted to keep it a secret caused both of them to tell white little lies to their friends. Brian had to constantly make excuses why he did not have time to go to Woody’s or Babylon. Usually he used his work as an excuse. Justin on the other hand told his friends he was painting. That there was someone who wanted a portrait of all of his twelve grandchildren.

 

Usually when they were together, they ended up in the loft. Justin’s apartment was small and had a small twin bed. Brian had ended up sleeping a couple of times on Justin’s couch which was horrible to sleep on. They often rented movies and watched those but sometimes they would make an effort to get to know each other and talk. Brian had plans to get the blond high sometime soon. He just knew that would be fun.

 

Justin took a step back as he noticed the restroom door open and Michael to come out.

 

“I’ll give you a ride to my place when you’re done if I can get rid of Mikey before your hour is up,” Brian whispered quickly before Michael sat down next to him.

 

***

 

Brian was sitting in his jeep drumming his fingers on the black steering wheel as he waited Justin. Michael had happily gotten a text message from Ben and had left ten minutes after his restroom break. This gave Brian an opportunity to give Justin a ride so he didn’t have to walk the mile and a half to the loft.

 

Soon enough Justin opened the door and hopped inside the car. Brian smiled at the blond and they drove to the loft listening to the radio.

 

“I’m beat. My legs can’t take any more walking,” Justin sighed as he fell on the sofa.

 

Brian chuckled and took a water bottle out of the fridge. “You want something to drink?”

 

“No,” Justin sat up to make room for Brian who went to turn on the TV and then sat next to Justin.

 

Justin went through the channels before noticing that nothing good was on unless you found a documentary about earth interesting.

 

“Then I think it is your time to ask me a question,” Justin smiled.

 

Brian grinned at the blond. “I don’t think you have confessed who your first kiss was.”

 

Justin lifted his brows. They had not much touched the subject of kissing or boyfriends or anything in that category so the blond was a little surprised to hear the words from Brian.

 

“First kiss? That would be Matthew. He was a fellow student at high school. Nothing serious. We were just curious,” Justin took the water bottle from Brian and drank a small sip.

 

“How was it?” Brian asked.

 

“Well it was a first for the both of us, so at the time it seemed okay, because I didn’t know any better. But now when I think about it, it was… well it was like a first kiss usually is,” Justin giggled. “How about you?”

 

“His name was Thomas. I was about thirteen, he was a couple of years older and he was my neighbor,” Brian told lifting his feet on the coffee table. “Have you ever taken drugs?” Brian turned to watch the blond’s reaction.

 

Justin stared at him for good ten seconds before closing his mouth that had been hanging open. “No! Have you?” he said with a tone that told he was a little taken back.

 

Brian laughed and took his feet off the table. He reach for the little drawer on the table and opened it. Then he pulled out a small plastic see through bag that had small white pills in it. He dangled it in front of Justin who looked at it like poison.

 

“Wanna try it?” Brian suggested lifting his other brow.

 

“That is dangerous,” Justin pointed out.

 

“Yeah, if you take bad drugs. I have a very trusted dealer. I know this stuff is safe,” Brian explained and opened the small bag.

 

“Come on, try one,” the brunet shook out two pills on his palm.

 

“What if I have an allergic reaction to it?” Justin asked concerned.

 

“No you won’t. I have never heard anyone reacting badly to this stuff,” Brian said as he took one of the pills between the tips of his two fingers. He took his hand closer to Justin. The blond stared at the hand suspiciously for a moment before taking one glance at Brian’s eyes and opened his mouth.

 

Brian smiled widely as he placed the white pill on Justin’s tongue. Then he took the other pill and threw it into his own mouth.

 

“Let it dissolve in your mouth before swallowing,” Brian instructed.

 

“If this ends badly, it is totally your fault,” Justin stared at the other man.

 

Twenty minutes later Justin felt the effects of the drug. He smiled as the good feeling spread through his body. Brian took notice and moved his hand over Justin’s thigh rubbing him a little. “You feeling good?” Brian asked smiling at the feeling he was experiencing.

 

“Yes,” Justin giggled. “How long will this last?”

 

“It depends. On you maybe six hours,” Brian answered.

 

Justin placed his hand on Brian’s and looked at the brunet. “So what happens now?”

 

“Now, my little friend, we get to the fun questions,” Brian grinned. “When was the first time someone jerked you off?” the brunet asked shamelessly.

 

Justin blushed a little bit and tried not to laugh. “I knew this was a bad idea.”

 

“So, when was it?” Brian asked again.

 

“I was eighteen,” Justin answered simply moving his fingers between Brian’s.

 

“Eighteen? That is really late,” Brian stated. “You must have been going crazy. I could never imagine going that long with just the help of my own hand. When was the first time you touched yourself?”

 

“Ah, ah! My turn to ask a question!” Justin pointed out pushing Brian’s hand away, lifting his feet on the sofa and sitting on his legs. He turned towards Brian and thought for a moment for a good question. “You seem like a top, so when was the first time someone fucked you?” Justin grinned. He had heard rumors about an ultimate top from the customers at the Diner.

 

Brian clearly did not like the question. “Fuck you!”

 

“No. You. When was your first time as a bottom?” Justin asked again enjoying making Brian squirm.

 

Brian did not answer he just glared at the blond.

 

Justin glared back before grinning again. “Unless, it hasn’t happened yet?”

 

“Fuck you!” Brian repeated.

 

Justin laughed. “Are you a butt virgin?”

 

“I’m not a virgin! I have half of Liberty Avenue to prove that to you!” Brian defended himself looking away.

 

“Don’t worry, Brian. I won’t tell. I can keep a secret,” Justin chuckled. “You’re turn.”

 

“When was the first time you touched yourself?” Brian was still interested in knowing that piece of information.

 

“I don’t really remember. I guess when I was around eleven or twelve,” Justin said trying to remember and blushing a little bit. 

 

“What did you do?” Brian inquired taking the water bottle from Justin and drinking half of the bottle.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t remember but I guess I touched my dick. Can’t say I had an orgasm though,” Justin explained. “That came later,” he added. Justin didn’t give Brian time to ask any more questions about the matter so he quickly asked his own question. “So if no one has ever fucked you, has someone ever rimmed you?”

 

Brian nodded. “Yes. Many times. I love it,” Brian changed his position so he was sitting more towards Justin.

 

“I’ve never been rimmed,” Justin confessed. He didn’t even blush anymore. He blamed the drugs for that.

 

“Never?” Brian asked surprised.

 

“Nope. I’ve been fucked and fingered many times but no one has ever rimmed me,” Justin took the water bottle back from Brian and drank the rest of it.

 

“Hmhh,” Brian hummed. “Do you want someone to rim you?”

 

“Yes. Definitely yes. I have heard rumors about it being fantastic!” Justin laughed. “What’s my best feature?” the blond smiled smugly.

 

“I didn’t get to ask my question!” Brian complained as Justin asked his question.

 

“Yes, you did. You asked if I wanted to be rimmed,” Justin explained and motioned for Brian to answer his question.

 

“Get up, I wanna have a good look before I answer,” Brian commanded.

 

Justin got up and spread his arms wide at his sides. Brian looked him from head to toe before moving his finger in the air to tell Justin to turn around.

 

“Your ass. I think I like your ass the best. It’s nice, you have a bubble butt,” Brian commented.

 

Justin smiled. “You’re not the first one to say that. Debbie loves it too,” he giggled as he sat back down.

 

“So what is mine?” Brian licked his lips.

 

“Oh, your face. Definitely your face. You are so beautiful,” Justin edged closer to Brian and took his head between his hands. “You have gorgeous eyes and very kissable lips.”

 

“Do you need a moment?” Brian laughed as the blond stared at him dreamily.

 

“Shut up! You should be impressed by my praises,” Justin gently slapped Brian’s cheek and lowered his hands.

 

“That is because I was expecting you to say my cock!” Brian raised his right eyebrow.

 

“I haven’t seen it yet,” Justin said shaking his head dismissing him. “What do you think about us being imprinted on each other,” the blond asked quietly biting his lower lip.

 

Brian watched Justin for a moment thinking about his answer. “I don’t know. It’s all really new to us. I don’t know what to think about us being together for the rest of our lives. It’s just so bizarre. But you’re actually okay. You’re a good friend,” Brian answered.

 

Justin leaned the side of his head on the sofa as he watched Brian. “I never knew it could feel this good to be near someone. I mean, we’re not in love, we’re not fucking, we’re just here and it feels good to have you here.”

 

 

Brian knew the feeling. He felt the same way. He placed his hand back on Justin’s thigh and nodded, showing Justin that he agreed.