Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

When Brian got home he immediately noticed that Justin was not home. He knew the man’s shift had already ended and he would probably come any minute now. He felt like a kid. The whole day he had waited for the moment he could see Justin again. He kind of felt excited about the fact that Justin was going to walk in the loft door any minute. The brunet stopped on his tracks on his way to the bedroom and took a moment to think how weird and uncharacteristic that was.

 

Brian shook his head and went to change into something more comfortable than his suit. As he was in the middle of pulling his sweatpants up he heard the key in the lock and the door open. Brian controlled himself and walked normally into the living room instead running to Justin.

 

Brian noticed that Justin couldn’t control himself as the blond took quick steps towards Brian and wrapped his arms around his neck. He got on his toes and gave a peck on Brian’s lips smiling widely.

 

“Aren’t you happy,” Brian chuckled.

 

“I am and I can’t help it. I’ve been like this all day and I don’t really know why,” Justin giggled. “Even Debbie got annoyed. Usually she wants everyone to be happy but I guess there is a limit. She kept bugging me and asking me what happened and got even more annoyed when I wouldn’t answer her,” the blond babbled.

 

Brian wrapped the blond in his arms. “I guess it has something to do with the imprinting. I guess we’re fully imprinted now. At least I feel like it, do you?”

 

“Yeah, I actually do. I also noticed that things changed otherwise too. I missed you all day but it was manageable missing. Not the kind where I want to run to you and hug you and never let go,” Justin leaned into Brian.

 

Brian nodded and gave a kiss on the tip of Justin’s nose. “I hope you still miss me enough to want to come home every day.”

 

Justin giggled. “Ohh, I missed you plenty. In fact I missed you quite a lot,” the blond started to push Brian towards the sofa. “And I believe you have to do something about it,” he pushed the brunet over the arm of the sofa so the man fell on his back.

 

“Aren’t you sore from yesterday?” Brian asked as the blond crawled on him.

 

“A little, but I don’t care. And we could always switch. Let me take your butt virginity,” the blond giggled as he kissed the brunet’s neck.

 

“Fuck you,” Brian growled.

 

“Yes, please. Where did you put the condoms?” Justin continued to kiss his chest.

 

Brian took his hand to his pocket and pulled one out. Justin lifted his head and then both his brows grinning like a fool.

 

“Shut up,” Brian said and started to work on Justin’s clothes.

 

***

 

Brian smiled as he leaned on the table in the conference room two. He was waiting for Peter to arrive so they could go over the presentation one more time before their client would show up. He had just gotten off the phone with Justin and pressed the phone on his lips as he held his arms crossed over his chest. 

 

“Brian,” Peter’s voice brought Brian from his thoughts. “What happened to you?” the man looked at Brian who had been smiling like a fool.

 

“Nothing,” Brian said at first and turned around to the table where Peter was getting his computer started. “I think Justin and I completed the imprinting,” he quickly said.

 

Peter smiled widely as he looked up. “Congratulations! That’s great,” he said. After a second he understood the matter. “You are confused about something again,” he said not asking.

 

“Yeah,” Brian confessed.

 

“Don’t worry. You’re going to love this phase,” Peter told.

 

“This phase? I thought there weren’t going to anymore phases,” Brian looked at the other man surprised.

 

“The honeymooning,” Peter laughed.

 

“The what?” Brian asked a little offended.

 

“The honeymooning, Brian. You know what I’m talking about. All you wanna do is be with him and smooch,” Peter chuckled.

 

“Fuck you!” Brian raised his voice and threw a pen at him.

 

“Plenty of that too,” Peter swiftly dodged and kept laughing. “You can’t deny it. I’m right.”

 

“If you don’t shut up, you can give the presentation all by yourself,” Brian played hurt. “And I’m going to go

away and drink Pina coladas or something,” he added.

 

“And suck face with Justin?” Peter couldn’t resist teasing his boss.

 

“That’s it. I’m out!” Brian took his computers and walked to the door.

 

“Get back here,” Peter smiled.

 

The brunet turned around and sat down at the table setting his computer back down.

 

“Seriously, Brian. I’m happy for the two of you,” Peter turned more serious but smiled at his boss.

 

“Thanks,” Brian smiled. At that point Brian could hear Cynthia’s voice as he led their client into the room.

 

***

 

Brian was literally growling as he came home from work. He slammed the door close and his case on the kitchen island. He went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. He slammed the door closed and drank half the bottle.

 

Justin peeked from the bedroom. He could practically see dark clouds over Brian. He carefully walked down the stairs and slowly approached the grumpy brunet.

 

“Hello,” Justin said as carefully as he could.

 

Brian looked at him so angrily Justin took a step back and stopped.

 

“Fuck off,” Brian murmured.

 

“Excuse me?” Justin asked surprised. He knew the man wasn’t mad at him so he took his chances and started approaching again.

 

“I said fuck off,” Brian repeated.

 

“No, don’t feel like it,” Justin shook his head and reached the angry man. “Care to tell me what happened?” he asked watching the man.

 

“No,” Brian answered shortly.

 

“Come on. You do still know you can tell me everything,” Justin touched Brian’s side gently rubbing.

 

“Fuck off,” the man said again.

 

“Hearing all this fuck words makes me want to take that as an invitation,” Justin tried lightening up the atmosphere.

 

Brian gave him another angry stare.

 

“Come on, tell Dr. Justin what is bugging that little mind of yours,” the blond dared to touch Brian’s other side too.

 

“You are not helping,” Brian glared.

 

Justin looked at Brian and waited for him to say something.

 

The brunet sighed. “Fucking Peter.”

 

“You fucked Peter?” Justin asked confused.

 

“No, you know I wouldn’t do that,” Brian denied.

 

Justin nodded his head smiling and waited for Brian to go on.

 

“He said that we are honeymooning,” the man rolled his eyes.

 

“So? I figured that out myself,” Justin smiled.

 

“And then he told my client,” Brian glared Justin again. “You have to excuse Mr. Kinney. He is honeymooning today. He has an adorable blond waiting for him at home,” Brian said with an octave higher voice turning his head from side to side.

 

Justin stared at him for a moment before bursting into laugher. “He really said that?”

 

“Yes,” Brian growled.

 

“Who was the client?” Justin asked.

 

“Fucking Mrs. McQuaid from Eyeconic Optics,” Brian answered and pulled away from Justin.

 

“Oh my poor baby, that must have been horrible,” Justin tried to control his smile. He knew the moment must have really been awful for Brian but he couldn’t help smiling.

 

Brian glared at him again.

 

“Would this help?” Justin smiled as he pulled a condom out of his pocket.

 

***

 

“What is this?” Brian’s breathing had returned to normal five minutes ago.

 

“What is what? Justin snuggled closer to Brian.

 

“This. Us.” Brian explained.

 

Justin thought about it for a while before looking in the hazel eyes. “I don’t think we should put a label on it.”

 

Brian nodded.

 

“I think we should just enjoy whatever this is. We could just stay here and kiss,” Justin kissed Brian on the lips. “Lick,” he moved to lick Brian’s neck. “Suck,” he kissed the other side of the neck adding a little suction. “And fuck,” Justin grinned and showed Brian unopened package of a condom.

 

“You know what. We have to stop this pulling a condom out of the air –trick,” Brian said. “Otherwise we won’t ever do anything else again,” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.

 

 

“Okay,” Justin agreed. “But can I just…” Justin pulled out another condom with his other hand. “Do it one more time,” Justin giggled at the eye rolling brunet beneath him and threw the packets into the air before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.