Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian opened the door to the loft. He listened if he could hear Justin anywhere but the apartment was quiet. He stepped inside pulling the door close behind him. Then he walked into the kitchen and noticed the blond sitting at the dinner table. The blond was drawing and was so into it he didn’t even notice that Brian had come home.

 

“Hey you,” Brian walked to Justin. He fondled the man’s shoulders and leaned down to kiss his neck.

 

Justin smiled and reached his hand back to touch Brian’s cheek.

 

“Happy birthday,” Brian whispered into Justin’s ear.

 

Justin froze and then turned to look at Brian. “How did you know?” he asked surprised.

 

“I took a peek at your driver’s license,” Brian smiled innocently.

 

Justin pushed his tongue in his cheek. He was not mad that Brian had been snooping. “Well, thank you.”

 

Brian reached into the brown paper bag he had brought with him. He pulled out a red and gold heart shaped box of chocolates and placed it in front of Justin on the table. “The lady in the store said this is ridiculously romantic and if I wanted to make an impression I should buy this.”

 

Justin smiled brightly. “I love it, Brian. Thank you.”

 

Brian gave him another kiss on the neck before standing up straight. He walked to the other side of the table and took his jacket off placing it on another chair.

 

Then Brian took the other box from the paper bag and threw it in front of Justin on the table. The black and blue box glided on the table surface for a few inches before it stopped hitting Justin’s sketchbook. Brian could see that for a few second Justin did not realize what it was but then his eyes widened when he understood what he was looking at. The blond looked up and Brian could see the questions in his eyes.

 

“Brian?” Justin said.

 

“Happy birthday,” Brian gave him a small smile and folded the paper bag setting it down on the table.

 

“Are you serious?” the blond asked and Brian could hear the hope in his voice.

 

“Yeah. I think it’s time,” Brian nodded.

 

Justin jumped up from his chair and slammed himself against Brian wrapping his arms around his neck. “And you are absolutely sure,” Justin touched Brian’s cheek.

 

Brian nodded again and gave a small kiss on Justin’s lips.

 

Justin nodded too and pulled Brian into passionate kiss. 

 

Brian smiled as he started to push Justin towards the bedroom. Half way there Justin gently pulled away from Brian and ran back to the kitchen table. “We better not forget these,” the blond grinned waving the packet of condoms and took quick steps to the bedroom bouncing on the bed.

 

Brian grinned his tongue pressed against his cheek. He followed the eager blond to the bedroom and crawled to the blond who got on his knees.

 

“I’ve waited this for so long,” Justin pulled Brian into another kiss. “You have no idea how excited I am!”

 

Brian laughed. “I think I have an idea.” He took a hold of Justin’s blue shirt and pulled it over his head exposing his upper body. Brian bent down do kiss the tender skin on Justin’s shoulders. Justin worked Brian’s dark grey suit jacket off and threw it on the floor. The blond was glad that for once he did not scold him how he treated his expensive clothes.

 

Brian moved his hands to Justin’s black jeans and opened the buttons as Justin worked on Brian’s white shirt’s buttons. Justin was placing wet kisses all over Brian’s neck and collar bones adoring the bronze skin that he relieved from under the shirt inch by inch. Brian pushed Justin’s jeans and underwear over his ass gliding his hands over the soft skin on the bubble butt.

 

Justin then tried to open the buttons on Brian’s sleeves but ended up giggling as Brian tried to touch him an did not keep his hands still. “Stay still,” Justin laughed and took a grip of Brian’s wrist steading the arm before he finally got the button open. “Now the other hand,” Justin demanded and Brian held his arm nicely still. Justin gave him a kiss on the lips as he pushed the shirt over Brian’s shoulders and down his arms. Then he threw the shirt next to the jacket.

 

“So, bossy,” Brian whispered grinning and run his hands over Justin’s skin and let them rest on Justin’s ass. “Get these off,” he pushed Justin’s jeans further down. Justin sat down, pushed his pants to his ankles and kicked them off letting them fall over the edge of the bed. Then he reached for Brian’s belt buckle opening it and quickly opening the button and zipper too. Brian got off the bed and took his pants and underwear off before pulling his socks off. The he took hold of Justin’s ankles and pulled the man closer making him chuckle. Brian held his left ankle in his hand and pulled his black sock off and did the same to the other leg.

 

The brunet crawled over the lying blond and settled on top of him. “I want you so much,” Justin whispered. He placed his hands at the small of Brian’s back and pulled the man even closer feeling their cocks get hard between them from the friction as Brian moved his hips a little against him. Brian landed kisses all over Justin licking him and tasting his salty skin. Enjoying the amazing feeling of being skin on skin contact with Justin.

 

“We need the lube,” Justin said and tried to reach for the drawer where they kept a tube. Brian helped him by getting on all fours and moving closer to the drawer. As Brian took the lube out Justin used the opportunity to kiss Brian’s chest and gently rub his nipples. Brian moved back and took some of the slippery substance on his fingers, warming it up before touching Justin’s hole. He rubbed the opening a little before slipping one finger inside slowly moving it in and out.

 

Justin pressed his head into the sheets beneath him and moaned. “So good,” Justin breathed and Brian leaned down to capture his lips. He pulled his finger out and slipped two in causing the blond moan again. Justin reached for Brian’s hard cock and started moving his fingers up and down the nine and half inches. It was Brian’s turn to close his eyes and bit his lower lip.

 

After Brian had worked three fingers in, Justin fumbled for his birthday present he had left on the bed. Brian was again kissing him on the lips making Justin’s work harder. Once his fingers touched the box he opened his eyes trying to open it. Then Brian moved to kiss his neck and made it a lot easier for Justin to get the box open. Once it was open and Justin had one condom in his fingers he opened the package. He slipped both his hands between their bodies and located Brian’s dick and slipping the condom swiftly on.

 

“Fuck me,” the blond commanded taking Brian’s head between his hands and pulling it down so he could kiss the man on the lips.

 

Brian pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets. “You sure you’re ready?” Brian pulled away from the kiss and looked down into the blue eyes.

 

“Yes! I want to feel you inside me,” Justin gave Brian’s lips another short kiss.

 

Brian settled into better position between Justin’s legs. He took a hold of Justin’s hips and placed the tip of his cock at Justin’s opening. He looked straight into the blue eyes as he pushed the tip in. Brian could see how Justin’s eyes rolled in his head and his mouth opened but no sound came out.

 

“Fuck, it feels like everything is heighted,” Justin breathed. “Everything feels ten times better.”

 

Brian leaned to kiss Justin’s neck as he slowly pushed himself fully in.

 

“Fucking christ, I love you!” Justin closed his eyes.

 

Brian didn’t even blink at the confession. He lifted his head and settled to watch Justin’s face. He pulled out slowly and then pushed back in.

 

“So fucking amazing,” Justin moaned.

 

When Brian started moving their whole worlds exploded. Everything felt so much better than anything ever had. Brian couldn’t get enough of the tight hole spasming around him. Feeling himself glide in and out of Justin felt better than any sex he’s ever had. Justin loved the feeling of stretch as Brian pushed in him in steady slow pace.

 

Brian collected Justin in his arms wanting to feel all of his body. Justin loosely wrapped his legs around Brian’s hips.

 

“You feel so good,” Brian whispered into Justin’s ear. “You’re so hot and tight.”

 

Justin responded by taking Brian’s head between his hands and slipping his tongue inside Brian’s mouth. He messaged the brunet’s tongue breathing the same air. Every nerve in Justin’s body was heightened and he loved being there under Brian’s body and in his arms.

 

“I want to ride you,” Justin said.

 

Brian nodded and wrapped his arms around Justin’s middle. He pulled them up into a sitting position. Brian had his legs under him and Justin was now straddling his legs. Justin started to move up and down on Brian’s cock pushing his cock in Brian’s stomach loving the friction. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and fastened his pace.

 

Brian looked straight into Justin’s blue eyes. No words were needed. They both knew how good this moment was. How it felt and how amazing everything was.

 

Brian took his hand between them and wrapped his fingers around Justin’s hard cock. He moved his hand up and down. Justin started to move faster feeling his orgasm build up.

 

“I’m close,” the blond breathed. Brian moved his hand faster on Justin’s cock and leaned back against his other hand. He started to move his hips in the same rhythm as Justin bounced in his lap and then Justin felt his orgasm take control. Brian felt Justin’s hot cum on his fingers and stomach. It caused him to cum inside the condom.

 

They slowed their movements and finally stopped. Brian fell back with a thud as exhaustion took over his body. He straightened his legs from under them and let out a big sigh. Justin sat on the brunet cock still firmly embedded inside him. He grinned so widely that his cheeks hurt. He leaned forward making Brian slip out of him. He moaned in disappointment at the empty feeling.

 

He kissed Brian on the lips slowly, letting his breathing return to normal. This feeling here. Laying on Brian’s sweaty chest in post coital bliss was something worth experiencing.

 

“That was amazing,” Brian said his eyes closed.

 

Justin nodded pressing his face against Brian’s chest.

 

“I mean really amazing. No sex I’ve ever had felt like this,” Brian breathed.

 

“I think it’s the imprinting making us feeling everything heightened,” Justin mumbled against Brian’s skin. “I think it was better than I could have ever imagined,” he move to straighten his legs too and lied half on top of the brunet. “You’re a very skilled lover,” Justin smiled moving his head so he could see the hazel eyes.

 

Brian grinned and lifted his other brow. He moved to lie on his side and slipped his arm around Justin’s waist so he could hold him close.

 

“You’re definitely not bad either.”

 

They laid there for a good ten minutes before Justin spoke again. “Do you feel any different?”

 

Brian looked down at the blue eyes and shook his head. “The imprinting? No.”

 

“Me neither. I’m guessing it’s a good thing,” Justin chuckled.

 

They took a break to get hydrated. Justin ate few of the chocolates Brian bought him. Brian of course found some interesting ways to eat the sweets. After that they ended up on the sofa for a round two. Justin liked the feeling of Brian on top of him. Liked it when Brian bit his neck and sucked his skin under his ear. He shuddered as Brian licked his pleasure line and moved to give some attention to his ass.

 

Justin was in heaven when he felt Brian slip inside him for the second time. Then he thought he was going crazy when Brian teased him. Justin had never had sex with anyone who would try to control his orgasms. Brian, turned out loved that. He fucked Justin until the blond almost came and them he stopped. After a moment he started to move again and then when Justin was almost having his orgasm again, he stopped. Brian did this several times and Justin was almost crying at the end pleading and begging for Brian to let him come. The brunet eventually gave in and Justin had the strongest orgasm he had ever experienced.

 

On the third round Justin took control of Brian. He rode the man again rolling his hips, rubbing their upper bodies together and giving the best French kisses in his life. Afterwards the blond lured Brian to bed and cuddled up to him.

 

 

“Thank you for the best birthday I’ve ever had,” Justin said against Brian’s skin as he pressed his face at the crook of his neck. Brian smiled, gave him one more kiss and fell asleep feeling complete.