Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin had been drinking beer and watching Brian run on treadmill for the past fifteen minutes. He was sitting at the kitchen table and enjoying the sight from there. He drooled over the naked upper body. Justin did not complain that he was imprinted on that guy who looked perfect without a shirt on.

 

Justin rolled the empty beer bottle on the table and leaned on his elbow as Brian slowed his pace gradually. When he finally stopped he watched the man breath heavily and wipe his face from sweat beads with a white towel. Justin could see the scene in his head in slow motion. He could see how Brian picked up the towel and slowly moved it across his forehead and moved it to wipe his perfect chest.

 

Then the man turned and walked to the bathroom. Justin heard the shower turn on. He could only imagine what Brian looked like under the hot spray of water. How the water landed in his bronze skin and moved down adoring the smooth silky skin. Five minutes later Justin heard the running water being turned off and Brian stepped outside another white towel tied around his hips.

 

“Can you get me a water?” Brian asked as he noticed Justin sitting in the kitchen.

 

“Mhmm,” Justin mumbled not hearing what Brian had said as he was concentrated on his naked upper body. He could see drops of water adoring the bronze skin. He wished he could just lick them one by one kissing the body all over.

 

“Justin?”

 

Justin snapped out of his thoughts. “What?”

 

“Water, please,” Brian repeated smiling. “What were you thinking about?” he laughed as Justin got up to get the bottle.

 

Justin took a bottle of water out on the refrigerator and turned around to lean back at the door. “I want you to kiss me,” Justin breathed out.

 

Brian walked in front of Justin and looked down at the smaller man. “Why?” he asked.

 

“Because you’ve been looking really hot for the past thirty minutes and I’m so horny,” Justin confessed looking Brian’s torso up and down. He parted his lips and licked them seductively.

 

Brian took the bottle from Justin and drank from it.

 

Brian drank again.

 

“Please, please, please!” Justin begged desperately as he noticed that Brian was not moving. Instead he just stood there with a smug smile on his lips.

 

Brian took pity on the smaller man and placed the bottle on the kitchen counter. “You want me to kiss you?” he took a small step closer so that their bodies were almost touching.

 

“Yes. Please. It’s been ages since our last kiss,” Justin nodded desperately.

 

Brian smiled. He lifted his hands and took Justin’s head between them. He licked his lips and leaned down. Then he stopped just before their lips met. “You sure you want a kiss?”

 

Justin nodded a little. “Yes. Now. Kiss me.”

 

Brian pressed his lips against Justin’s enjoying the soft full lips. He let his tongue slip a little to touch Justin’s lips giving him a hint to part them. Justin obeyed perfectly and let Brian slip his tongue inside his mouth to meet his. Justin happily moaned and lifted his hands to roam Brian’s upper body feeling the wet skin under his palms and fingers.

 

Justin complained as Brian pulled away. “No, don’t stop!” he pulled Brian against himself.

 

Brian chuckled and took his water. “Too much candy will make you feel sick.”

 

“But you are such a good kisser,” Justin complimented him grinning and was still letting his hands roam around Brian’s skin.

 

“I know,” Brian answered smugly earning a slap on his chest.

 

Brian took his bottle to the bedroom to put on underwear. He also put on a pants but didn’t bother with a shirt just to tease his little friend. Justin followed him to the living room and sat next to him.

 

“We could be having so much fun right know, you know. All we need is a condom and little lube,” Justin told him.

 

“You’re saying that just because you’re so horny,” Brian laughed.

 

“Wanna show me how good you are with handjobs?” Justin asked trying to look all innocent.

 

“You already know how good I am with them,” Brian laughed again. “There is lube in the bedroom. Go jerk off,” he said.

 

“You know, it wouldn’t be so wrong for you to help me with my problem. We are after all, imprinted on each other,” Justin got even closer so he was pressed against Brian. He leaned closer and rubbed his nose into Brian’s neck.

 

“You’ll thank me in the morning,” Brian pulled away.

 

“For a good orgasm?” Justin tried.

 

Brian shook his head. “Go jerk off.”

 

Justin grunted as he got up. He started to take his clothes off in front of the brunet. He slowly lifted the hem of his blue t-shirt up to his chest before slipping it over his head and throwing it on the sofa. He gently touched his upper body as he moved his fingers to the button on his cargo pant. He popped the button open and slowly lowered his zipper. He noticed that Brian was unfazed. This annoyed him. He let his pants drop around his ankles and stepped aside. He picked up his pants and threw them at Brian’s lap who just picked them up, folded them and placed them on the sofa. Justin took off his socks dropping them on the floor and then he turned around, took hold of his underwear and pushed them down to his ankles bending over in the process. Brian still did not do anything so Justin threw his underwear at Brian’s head making the brunet chuckle.

 

Justin moved to the bedroom swaying his ass a little trying to get the man’s attention. It did not work. Seconds later Brian heard his bed squeak as Justin got on it. He heard a drawer being opened and then closed.

 

The sound of the tube of lube’s cap got Brian hard.

 

“Hey Brian?”

 

“Yes Justin?” Brian smiled.

 

“Can I use your laptop? Watching porn would help me,” Justin tried to keep his voice serious.

 

Brian laughed. He got up and tried not to be affected by Justin’s naked body on his blue sheets. His pale skin looked so good against the dark sheets. Brian had to concentrate so he wouldn’t stare at the hard cock that was at the moment slipping through Justin’s fingers all slippery and glistening from the lube. Brian walked into the bedroom and pulled out a drawer, took out a porn magazine and dropped it on Justin’s face.

 

“I don’t know if pictures are going to do it for me this time. I need something more real,” Just took the magazine and quickly flipped it through.

 

“Well, you’re not getting the computer,” Brian shook his head and started to walk back to the living room.

 

“Hey Brian,” Justin said again.

 

“What now?” the man turned back and was becoming impatient. He hoped Justin would not see the growing bulge in his pants.

 

“You have any toys?” Justin asked.

 

Brian pointed out at his toy chest. “Go pick something up.”

 

“Could you give me something? I really don’t want to get up. I’m so comfortable right here,” Justin asked smiling at him and continuing to stroke himself.

 

Brian took a deep breath and walked to the chest opening it. “What would you like?”

 

“What do you have in there?” Justin teased smiling.

 

Brian gave Justin two options. He held up a regular blue dildo and black anal beads.

 

“Oh, the beads. I love those,” Justin reached out as Brian gave them to him. Then Brian closed the chest and walked back to the living room.

 

“Hey Brian?” Justin giggled.

 

“What?” Brian turned.

 

“It would be a turn on for me if you watched,” the blond got up leaning on his elbows, letting his erected cock lie on his stomach.

 

“No,” Brian shook his head and sat down on the sofa trying to watch the TV. 

 

“Suit yourself,” Justin said and lied down again.

 

Brian closed his eyes trying so hard not to imagine what was going on in the bedroom. It proved to be difficult as his cock started pulsing in his pants begging for attention. It didn’t help when Justin started to let out small gasps. That had to be because of the anal beads. No, stop thinking.

 

“Brian.”

 

Brian’s eyes snapped open. Did the little fuck just moan his name out loud?

 

“Oh god, Brian.”

 

He heard it again. No, no, no, no, no.

 

He heard the mattress as Justin moved on it. He did not want to turn his head to see what Justin had done, he did not!

 

When a minute later the blond gasped louder Brian let his head turn to his side a little so he could take a quick glance from the corner of his eye. He regretted it. He regretted it so bad.

 

Justin was there on all fours with his ass up in the air and his shoulders down on the mattress. Brian could see how all but one of the beads were fully embedded in Justin’s ass and the blond was teasing himself by pulling on the string a little so that one of the beads was almost coming out and then he let go of the sting making the bead disappear. Then he took the last bead and pushed it against his hole. Brian licked his lips as he saw the bead being pushed in. Slowly. During all this Justin’s hand was furiously working on his cock that was all red and hard, leaking on the blue sheets.

 

This was a bad idea. Brian so regretted encouraging Justin to please himself.

 

Five minutes later Brian could hear how Justin came all over his sheets moaning his name.

 

Then it became silent. Brian could hear Justin’s breathing. Justin got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Soon Brian felt the sofa dip next to him.

 

“That was great,” Justin sighed smiling.

 

Brian slowly lifted his legs up so that his knees were pointed to the sealing trying to hide his aching cock.

 

Justin smiled at him knowing all too well what Brian was doing. “You seem to be having a little problem there,” the blond whispered.

 

Brian turned his head and gave Justin a furious look but Justin didn’t seem affected by this.

 

“Well, the anal beads are drying up in the bathroom. You could always use those.”