Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to make it clear that Brian didn't have a cancer in this story and Vic lives longer than he did in canon.

"Sunshine!"

 

Debbie had almost ran to hug her long lost boy.

 

"Debbie!" Justin cheerily said meeting her halfway. She enveloped him to her big bosom giving kisses on both his cheeks.

 

When the customary hugs and kisses were done, she smacked him none too gently at the back of his head. Deb was about to say something, maybe berate him for leaving, when a stern voice was heard behind Emmett and Justin.

 

"Hey, no smacking in the head!"

 

Everyone shifted their eyes to her. They saw a pretty, long blonde haired girl, dressed in just an oversized white tee with faded jeans.

 

"Jess, it's okay. Uhm, everyone..." Justin swept his eyes to their table then pointed his chin to the young lady, saying,"...this is Jessica Davis, my cousin."

 

"It's Jess. No one calls me Jessica." The fireball said, smiling that familiar smile that always, always melt Brian's defense. "Hi everyone! It's nice to finally meet you all."

 

'One sunshine wasn't enough? And what was the twat doing back here?' Brian's mind was in overdrive and he couldn't believe the audacity of this little shit to just march in here like he owned the place.

 

Yeah, focus on the anger, Brian.

 

Everyone seemed to finally grasp on what was going on and started to introduce themselves to Sunshine 2.0. All the while, Debbie was chastising Justin about his jetting off without even telling them.

 

He gazed at Justin intently, seeing how he would handle the question. To his surprise, and uttered disbelief, the twat just smiled sweetly and said, "I believe that was for the best at that time, Deb, I still do, actually."

 

'Really, now, Justin. Then why you came back after all this time?' Brian couldn't help but seethed, but there was just no way he'd let the little shit know that he could still affect him with his presence even up to this day.

 

Justin, on the other hand, looked like he wasn't devastated by any of it. He looked too good to believe he suffered some restless nights from leaving him and not seeing Brian for six fucking years. He was a bit thinner but even more gorgeous as he aged.

 

He felt his anger was starting to bubble up inside him. It made him so mad that Justin just marched in here acting like he didn't left them, looking perfectly fine being away for so long. Well, the little shit could just go back to where he was hiding for six years.

 

Brian didn't say anything though and when Jess looked at him expectantly, he quirked his eyebrow and nodded his head.

 

"Name's Brian. Nice to meet you..." He introduced himself to the lady blonde, "...Jessica."

 

He heard Justin chuckled while Jessica pursed her lips, her hands were dramatically poised on her hips.

 

"Oh, you're Brian." That wasn't a question and everyone on the table were kind of watching the exchange. "Hmm, yeah, you're kind of hot."

 

A scattered chuckles could be heard on their table.

 

"What do you mean, kind of?" Brian asked incredulously.

 

"Jess can stay, I like her." Melanie chimed in smiling smugly at Brian.

 

"Of course you do, bitch, that was what you've said to someone eons ago, too." The table went silent and tried to decipher what the two nemesis were talking about now.

 

Suddenly, he heard Justin clearing his throat extending his hand to Eric smiling down at him.

 

"Hey, I don't think we ever met. I'm Justin, Justin Taylor."

 

"Eric Bruckner. Nice to meet you, Justin." Eric shook his hand smiling back sincerely.

 

"Bruckner? Hey, where's Ben?" He asked looking at Michael, who was suddenly squirming a bit.

 

"We divorced. Last year." He said without glancing at Justin.

 

"I'm sorry, Michael. I didn't mean to--"

 

"Hey, that's okay. We separated amicably and we're trying to move on. He's in San Francisco now with our son, Hunter." Michael smiled but Justin couldn't help thinking why they had separated. They seemed to be happy before he left.

 

"Eric is Ben's cousin." Michael continued. Justin nodded at Eric again, smiling his sunshine smile.

 

"Hey, Brian." He finally said, looking at his ex-lover with a small smile. "You looking good."

 

Brian glanced up at him, smirking. "Why wouldn't I be?" 

 

The table had gone quiet, Eric had no idea why. It didn't even cross his mind that Brian was in a relationship with this hot blond once. Brian and relationships were two words that you just couldn't put together in one sentence.

 

Brian was smiling but inside he was boiling. He couldn't explain it but the sight of Justin had unexpectedly brought back some of their bad memories. 

 

The pain he felt when he left him for a greasy, chin rat. The devastation from the time he knew Justin left Pittsburgh without saying a word to him. Treating him like he wasn't anyone he had been with for two fucking years.

 

Brian was trying his best to act nonchalantly in front of everyone. He wouldn't give his friends any satisfaction to start gossiping about him and Justin.

 

Jess broke the silence by holding Justin's arm, yanked it gently, saying, "We better go, Justin. We need to finalize the papers for our place. I don't intend on living in a motel for longer than today."

 

Justin nodded and slowly stepping back from the table.

 

"So, you be staying?" It was Debbie. It made Brian cringed seeing the excitement on her face. Some of their friends were looking excited too. These people obviously suffered from a short term memory loss.

 

"Yeah." Justin answered in almost a whisper.

 

"Well, baby, we should celebrate tonight." Emmett was happily clapping like a seal.

 

"Yeah, Woody's tonight?" Ted supplied, resting his arm on his boyfriend's shoulder.

 

Justin looked at his cousin for confirmation and she nodded her affirmation. That made Emmet hopped like a Kangaroo kissing Justin then Jess on their cheeks.

 

"See you both tonight, lovelies." He sweetly said sitting beside Lindsay.

 

They bid their goodbyes and left the diner. As if on cue, their table began buzzing while Brian tried to zone them out. He was pretending to play with his phone.

 

He glanced up when he felt someone's eyes on him and found Eric, who sat on the chair opposite his, staring at him. He quirked his eyebrow in question and Eric gestured to his untouched food with his fork.

 

Brian just shook his head moving the plate a bit forward. A clear signed stating he was already done eating.

 

It might look like he was playing with his phone but in reality, Brian's chest was racing.

 

He was also mad at himself for feeling like a jilted lover. He shouldn't be acting like this. He hated that he was still so affected by the appearance of one Justin Taylor.

 

He couldn't do this again and he was mad at Justin for coming back here shaking him to his core once again.

 

He jumped a bit when someone lunged themselves on his side, jolting his mind from thinking. It was his son, and he was trying to see what his father was doing on his phone.

 

Gus was saying something about a new application that was uber cool and dad supposed to have it because, well, it was super duper cool.

 

After a while, their group went their separate ways, doing whatever they were usually doing on a Saturday mornings.

 

Brian went straight to his loft without so much of a goodbye to his friends. The time dragged so painfully slow and Brian contemplated on not going to Woody's. 

 

Yeah, then the twat would think it was because of him. He should just act like he usually did. That way, they'd never suspect anything. He wouldn't let Justin disrupting his schedule.

 

He got this. He was always in control in everything he did, with or without Justin. Speaking of Justin, well, fuck him. 

 

Fuck the little shit.

 

Hmm, on a second thought, it wasn't a bad idea. Justin actually started as a trick who turned to be his stalker. 

 

He snarled unkindly, thinking it would be an ultimate fuck you to the blond to be treated as a trick once again. He was acting like Brian didn't mean anything to him, he would also make Justin feel that he didn't mean anything to Brian.

 

With that decision in mind, he got dressed and was bouncing with anticipation of putting Justin on his proper place.

 

He was a bit late so everyone was already there when he finally arrived at Woody's. They commandeered a couple of tables and put them together to have a long one for all of them. Drinks were already flowing.

 

His friends seemed to be truly happy to have their sunshine back. They were all so loud and trying to pry Justin's life in.... where? Ohio?

 

Justin was in Cleveland all this time? Doing what? He really wasn't paying that much attention and Justin was radiating with intense happiness relating his boring life.

 

He clenched his jaws so hard he thought he'd cracked it. Justin was so pissing him off, looking cheerful, as he openly related his 'great' life in fucking Ohio, away from Brian.

 

This cemented his mind in doing what he had planned to Justin that night without a fleck of remorse.

 

He stood up and went to order another round of drinks. He was celebrating. He also needed to corner Justin alone to proposition him. 

 

While waiting for the drinks, he couldn't help looking at the twat's direction and saw him laughing with abandonment throwing his head back.

 

He felt his cock stirred. Well, it wasn't the first time. He remembered how Justin always create a reaction to him, or to his dick. 

 

But now wasn't the time, not yet, he would have his way tonight. Justin didn't know what was waiting for him in few hours.

 

Brian smiled smugly, turning to the bar to give the bartender his card.

 

After a while, their group scattered around the place. Brian, Ted, Michael and Eric played the billiard. Jess, Debbie and Emmet were on the other side of the place talking to a couple of drag queens, while Justin, Vic, the munchers and Blake were still at the table laughing their asses off.

 

Then he saw Justin going to the bathroom. It was time, and so he acted nonchalantly, counting numbers in his head. 

 

When he thought he gave enough time for Justin to pee, he told his playmates that he was thirsty and he'd go and get them all another shots.

 

He stepped just a few feet away from the billiard table when he saw Justin coming out of the bathroom.

 

Bingo!

 

He sped up his pace a little bit just to make sure he'd meet Justin in the middle. Then he was acting as if he wasn't watching where he was going and he'd directly bumped to the unsuspecting young man.

 

He held on to Justin's arm to steady him when he noticed Justin was nervously smiling at him. Good. Let him be nervous around him.

 

He dropped his hand from Justin's arm and nodded his head once without giving him a smile. Justin was about to say something, when he cut him off with his demand. "The loft, 10:30. Don't be late." Then Brian turned away from him.

 

He continued to walk without waiting for any answer. He just knew Justin would come. He was actually confident that he wouldn't miss it for anything.

 

Justin was already back at the table when he crossed the floor with bottles of beer on his hands. He walked like a panther on the prowl and didn't spare Justin even a glance.

 

He tried to focus his attention back to the game  but he knew he needed to do his last task to put his plan in motion. He subtlety roamed his eyes to check on the offerings.

 

When he found the perfect candidate, he excused himself to the bathroom, but not before catching the chiseled brunet's eyes who was actually eyeing him all evening.

 

He noticed Justin as he was walking the way to the bathroom. He was sitting alone on a far end of the bar, scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. His forehead was furrowed in concentration.

 

He let the guy blew him in one of the stalls and whispered on the trick's ear what he expected him to do later on.

 

Satisfied, he went out finding Emmet, Michael, Eric, Ted and Blake on the table where they sat earlier in the evening. The rest were no where to be found.

 

They all stood up after seeing him exiting the bathroom, they all seemed to be excited to shake their asses off at Babylon.

 

He stopped them by saying he was needed somewhere else but he'd be there with them in a couple of hours top.

 

Michael did his usual whine but after he kissed his best friend on the mouth, he quit complaining telling Brian he better show up soon.

 

Brian arrived at the loft in just under ten minutes, using the stairs to go up instead of the elevator. He was kind of taken aback seeing Justin sitting on the ground, with his back to the steel door, reading from the same notebook he was writing while at Woody's.

 

He hadn't changed the lock and code to his door and Justin never gave back his key. He assumed the little twat would at least attempt to use it and make himself comfortable in his loft. Obviously, he didn't.

 

Justin stood up when he saw him and kept his note in his messenger bag, a little frantically.

 

"Hey, uh, one of your neighbors went out and let me get in-- I hope it's okay that I--"

 

He nodded once then opened the door as wide as it could letting the blond to get in first. Justin, like his first time, long, long years ago, stopped on the foyer to roam his eyes around his place.

 

"Wow, it was still the same." He softly whispered, his voice a little melancholic. "I mean the sofa and the television are new but it is still the same."

 

Justin reminiscing their past in his place wasn't on Brian's agenda. He started to actually feel a little claustrophobic and his chest wasn't stopping from beating so fast.

 

So, he didn't answer him, instead he went to the fridge and drink water. When his breathing had gone to a bit normal, he crossed the floor to the bedroom, taking off his jacket, then his shirt and threw it to the ground.

 

He looked back at Justin, who was gaping at him, as he stood on the top of the steps to his bedroom.

 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get naked."

 

Justin's eyes grew impossibly big, shocked and hurt evident on his face. Brian scoffed shaking his head in disbelief. 

 

He left Justin to his emotions and walked to his bathroom. Brian couldn't believe he had the gall  to feel hurt. It was unbelievably crazy. What did the twat expected?

 

After Justin's reaction he was kind of expecting him to storm off of his loft. But when he came out of the bathroom, Justin was standing on the foot of the bed in his naked glory.

 

Brian smiled smugly and crossed the short distance to Justin and kissed him on the mouth for a long time. He pulled away when they needed to breath and pushed Justin onto the bed.

 

He was so hard just looking at the unblemished skin and he wanted to bite every inch of it. He pounced on to the young man and kissed him again until they were panting for air.

 

He knew he wouldn't really last long, just the smell of Justin's sweat was too intoxicatingly sensual. He lapped and bit on his neck down to his nipples while his hands mapped the expanse of his body.

 

It was extremely familiar, the touch, the smell, the kiss and the moaning that always, always went straight to his dick. 

 

It also brought some flashbacks from long time ago. But it didn't feel like it was that long, it actually felt like it was only yesterday. 

 

In a matter of minutes, Brian was deliriously high from lust, flashback memories, and the sensation that he only, only felt when fucking Justin.

 

He continued to devour Justin's body until he was writhing under him and begged Brian to fuck him. That was music to Brian's ear and soon entered Justin's impossibly tight hole.

 

It didn't take long and they both found their rhythm and was soon rocking together. Justin was moaning his pleasure to his mouth as they kissed again and again. Brian was growling as he rammed Justin's ass so hard. It was so damn good, so,so, good.

 

Brian didn't want it to end. He wanted to be inside Justin's ass again and they weren't even finished with this one yet and he actually still hadn't cum. 

 

He surmised, this plan might not be his brightest idea. He underestimated how he'd react being with Justin again. He honestly hadn't anticipated this reaction from him. He guessed, he'd forgotten how great they were together in bed and how fucking great Justin's ass was.

 

Now he foolishly reminded himself how damn good it always were. And he kept on moaning Justin's name as his cum pumped out of his dick to the condom. He kissed Justin again swallowing the delicious moan as the young man reached his orgasm.

 

When it was over, Brian and Justin were trying to catch their breathing. Justin's eyes were closed and his face was pasted with a look of perfect bliss. He even had this contented smile on his lips like he used to do after a very long, hard, fuck.

 

Brian felt that familiar satisfaction warming his chest every time he saw Justin in this kind of state. He turned his head to look at him more closely and smiled, while basking in the after glow of their coupling.

 

Then it was interrupted with a loud knocking on his door.

 

It was like, Brian had been thrown to a pool of ice. Everything that he felt just moments ago had suddenly vanished. And as the reality hit him, it also brought back the reason why he was doing this.

 

God, one fuck and he was acting like a teenager with raging hormones. This wasn't on his plan. Those insistent knocks on the door was what he was planning.

 

"Get up." He said a little harsher than he intended to. Justin opened his eyes abruptly, sensing the shift in Brian's demeanor.

 

"What?" He asked softly, like he wasn't understanding what Brian was saying. 

 

Maybe he didn't. 

 

Then a louder knock came again from the door and Justin sat up looking at Brian questioningly.

 

"Get up and get dressed. That is my eleven o'clock." Justin's mouth was slightly opened, looking dumbfounded and confused. 

 

Brian could literally see the wheels turning in his head and could pinpoint the exact moment Justin had realized what he meant. His shoulders droop down, looking so wounded and disappointed.

 

Brian was carefully watching him. He wanted to witness every emotions flickered on Justin's eyes. When he finally saw them though, it surprised him he didn't feel any satisfaction in seeing Justin being hurt.

 

In fact, he kind of felt like he wanted to take back all the hurt he had just intentionally inflicted to the young man in front of him.

 

But then, he also remembered the pain, the agony and sorrow that he felt since Justin left him with the fiddler. The emptiness he felt for the past six years when Justin just left Pittsburgh without even seeing him first, or at least tell him.

 

He promised himself that he would never let anyone get closer to him again, especially not Justin. But, maybe, he could still milk the situation though. The sex was just too good.

 

Justin was still looking at him but a lot less devastated than he was just moments ago. He saw him let out a deep sigh shaking his head as if he just made sense of everything. That irritated Brian to no end. Of course, Justin should have known, right?

 

Brian stood up and went to open the door for his eleven o'clock trick, unashamedly naked. Justin heard him say 'Just wait here' to his guest. He started to get up collecting his clothes on the floor and got dressed.

 

Brian came back, challenging him with a look, daring him to say anything, expecting him to blew a casket or something. 

 

But Justin had his own agenda, too, and he was going to pursue it come hell or high water.

 

Instead of giving Brian what he thought Justin would do, he just sat on the bed and tied his shoes. Brian stood frozenly, the young man was continuously surprising him. Justin had grown too, it seemed.

 

When he was ready, he stayed sitting and fidgeted a little with the hem of his shirt. Then he cleared his throat, looking up, asking him in a soft voice, "When can I see you again?"

 

'Mother fucker', Brian silently cursed. The gall of this man was unparalleled, he even used his own lines from the first time they met. He couldn't help feeling a little triumphant, though. That was what he was just thinking a while ago. 

 

But, what would happen between them the next days or weeks or even months, should be on Brian's term, not Justin's, absolutely not Justin's.

 

"I'll call you." He simply said. Justin remained seated even he was obviously all dressed up and ready to go. Brian quirked his eyebrow, challenging him to just say what he wanted.

 

"If we are going to do this, Brian--"

 

Well, here it goes. The demand, the ultimatum, the rules. He felt all his blood was rushing to his head. He couldn't let this little shit laying rules to him again.

 

He was about to yell at Justin, when he cut Brian off, saying, "If we are doing this...", He paused biting his lip nervously, "...don't fall in love with me again, Brian."

 

What? Did Justin just said what he thought he-- oh god, the nerve of this little shit. Brian was now shaking with anger.

 

"Again?" He scoffed unkindly. "I should fall for you the first time, for me to have to fall for you again, don't you think?"

 

That was his forte, where Brian was so good at, his one defense mechanism- anger. It was better be angry than feeling hurt, right?

 

He saw Justin nodding his head as if accepting his words without any doubt. He then stood up and wiped his palms on his jeans.

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right... You never were." He said it in desolation. It made Brian a little guilty, but he knew he needed to tell Justin that.

 

Before Justin could walk out of the bedroom, he caught his arm and said, "I don't want anyone knowing about this."

 

Justin stared at him for few moment, nodded his head, then walked the short distance from bedroom to the door, where he picked his bag.

 

"Who's he?" He heard Brian's guest asked. He glanced up to a perfect chiseled beauty, that was his opposite physically, then looked at Brian over his shoulder giving him a small smile.

 

"I'm no one, really..." Justin shrugged, "Just someone he fucked more than once."

 

He turned and went out the door.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for the great feedbacks :)