Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 171] Printer
Summary:

Justin is a young man, growing up in the lap of luxury through circumstances not of his own.  He has everything he could ever want...except the one thing he wants the most. Brian is an ad executive, visiting NYC to seal a lucrative deal. What happens one day when their two worlds come together in a unique way?  Is it the book's cover that matters...or the book itself? *THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETE!*

 

stories/1385/images/The_Test_Banner_Vertical.png


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Brian/Justin, Humor, Romance Characters: Brian, Daphne, Emmett, Justin, Vic
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 74700 Read: 47879
Published: August 29, 2016 Updated: January 31, 2017
Story Notes:

This is a rather short story (at least short by my normal standards!), and I am almost done with it, so I thought I'd start posting it today.  I hope you enjoy it!


DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Purloined and Perplexed by Predec2 [Reviews - 26] (4343 words)

Justin loses something treasured.  Brian is perplexed.

2. First Encounter by Predec2 [Reviews - 24] (5159 words)

Justin and Brian "meet" for the first time. But just who is this stranger? 

3. One Red Rose by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (7643 words)

The two men step things up a notch as they get to know each other better. Will it lead to the ultimate meeting between them?

4. The Plan by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (4471 words)

Justin's friends discover what's been going on, and develop a plan to test the  mysterious stranger's sincerity. 

5. Discovery by Predec2 [Reviews - 21] (4993 words)

 

Brian's true intentions are put to the ultimate test.  Will he pass or fail? 

6. Getting to Know You...Getting to Know All About You by Predec2 [Reviews - 21] (5067 words)

The two men finally get to meet face-to-face. What will their reactions be, and where will it lead?

7. The First Time by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (9583 words)

Justin finally finds out what it's like for real this time. Will it live up to his expectations?  Brian's?  And what will happen when Brian finds out about 'The Test?' 

8. Bittersweet by Predec2 [Reviews - 6] (4790 words)

Now that they have finally met, and Brian has passed his 'test,' the two men continue to get to know each other better.  But their time together is both joyous and bittersweet.

9. The Many Petals of a Rose by Predec2 [Reviews - 1] (6230 words)

The two men return to their respective lives.  Will they ever see each other again, or was it just a temporary, fleeting, but enjoyable encounter?

10. Replay by Predec2 [Reviews - 1] (4058 words)

Justin finds himself with an unexpected opportunity to showcase his art.  But at what cost? 

11. Found...and Lost by Predec2 [Reviews - 1] (5739 words)

Justin unexpectedly receives a wonderful surprise.  Will it lead to his ultimate dream?

12. Surprise Reunion by Predec2 [Reviews - 1] (6388 words)

Justin begins his freshman year at art school in Chicago where yet another surprise awaits him. 

 

13. Two Hearts...One Life by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (6236 words)

The two men continue to try to find a way to stay together, despite their distance apart. Will they eventually succeed?  Story Conclusion!