Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
As we sow, we reap somewhere and sometime, in this life or in a future birth. What we reap today is what we have sown in the present or the past. “According to the seed that’s sown, so is the fruit you reap there from, doer of good will gather good, doer of evil, evil reaps. Down is the seed and thou shalt taste the fruit thereof.”

Chapter 11

Brian groaned loudly as he watched Justin moving up and down on his cock, minutes away from the orgasm that was reaching its crescendo. He was captivated by the sight of the blond looking completely out of control as he rode him, his head bent forward, hair falling wild over his eyes, lips pink and wet, clenched in concentration. He was beautiful in his rapture, a piece of art, worthy of being painted himself.

Justin’s legs tightened around his hips as he rode him, impaling himself with each push. Their bodies were now slick with sweat; slipping and sliding against each other, awakening every nerve ending. Justin bent forward and put his mouth on Brian’s nipples, sucking on the little nubs, tasting the salt, flicking his tongue around them even as his hips continued their movement, creating the unbearable friction that was causing Brian to moan louder, out of control with desire.

He opened his eyes and watched as Justin’s beautiful face hovered over him. “Brian,” Justin whispered, repeating his name over and over like a mantra as he moved up and down, controlling the tempo that was bringing them both such pleasure. Justin adjusted himself allowing Brian to go deeper this time, filling every space, hitting that sweet spot that always made him cry out. He paused for a split second to savor the sensation then he moved his hips, getting ready to lift up to change position, causing Brian to cry out in protest. “No,” he huffed out as he reached for Justin, pulling him back, hard and fast, pressing in as far as possible without hurting him. Everything felt hot and tight, the sensations almost unbearable as each move brought them closer to the moment when the wave would finally break, lapping at both of them, freeing them from this desperate need to come again and again, together, hot and wet and trembling.

Brian pulled Justin’s head towards him, craving the taste of those lips, needing to lick and suck them, feeling Justin’s tongue pushing against his, fucking each other with their mouths. He rubbed his hands up and down Justin’s torso, clenching and unclenching, marking the perfect white skin, leaving red spots where he pressed. He moved his hands up, cupping Justin’s face, stilling his hips to try and slow things down as he watched the beautiful blond head turn towards his right palm, rubbing his face against his hand, sighing contentedly, and then licking his hand gently, like a cat grooming himself. Justin sucked on Brian’s fingers, one by one, blue eyes burning into him, wetting and blowing on each digit, making his stomach turn inside out with want. His hand was now covered with saliva and he continued to watch, as Justin moved his hand down wrapping Brian’s fingers around his cock, enveloping the girth in a vice made slippery with the combination of saliva and pre-cum that dotted the slit. He moved it back and forth, covering Brian’s hand with his own, sharing in the task. Their hands pushed and pulled, in complete sync with the rhythm of Justin’s hips as they started rutting against each other once again. Finally hot liquid spurted all over Brian’s stomach as Justin let go, shuddering and moaning, his pleasure triggering Brian’s release as he felt Justin’s body clenching around him.

“Justin…fuck…don’t stop.”

Justin continued to move, holding the pace. He wrapped his arms around Brian, feeling the pulsing deep inside him as he was invaded, hot and strong. It seemed to go on forever until finally, he
collapsed on top of Brian, hair matted and wet, cum smeared between the two of them.

“God,” Justin panted out, exhausted.

Brian lay there, trying to catch his breath, waiting for his heart to stop beating like a conga drum. “Holy fuck,” he whispered, “that was so hot.”

Justin passed his hand over Brian’s hair, moving down to his cheeks. He ran his thumb over Brian’s mouth, tracing the outline of his lips, remembering the damage they had done to him not two minutes ago.

“Love you,” Justin whispered.

“Me too…”

They slept in the same position. Justin draped over Brian, purring gently like a big Cheshire cat. Brian didn’t mind the weight on his chest, he held on to him tenderly, acknowledging that this was where he wanted to be, always and forever. Somewhere in the next half hour they separated, Justin moving off Brian and turning around, scooting his butt up to Brian’s stomach. Brian took him in his arms, enveloping him automatically, wanting him close.

There was fucking and there was making love…years after they met Brian finally admitted that. This afternoon was definitely a love making session of the first order. Their bodies automatically finding the one place that always brought them peace, reveling in feelings that soothed each other, like a balm over a cut.

Brian woke slowly with a smile on his face, his body relaxed and at peace from its earlier release. He knew he had to get up in a minute; he had left Cynthia with the promise of getting back as soon as he could. That was several hours ago and he could only imagine the chaos that was occurring at Kinnetik with him being incommunicado. He had turned all the phones off, as soon as he and Justin had stepped through the loft door. He didn’t want any interruptions and neither did Justin.

His staff probably figured out where he was but they had strict orders never to show up at the loft unannounced. Only a third world war could interrupt an afternoon with Justin, and then only if Kinnetik was the target of a bomb or worse. Cynthia and Ted put up with the aggravation of the wait, knowing that a happy Brian made for a happier work day.

“Justin,” Brian whispered softly into his ear.

“Sleepy…leave me alone,” Justin whined.

“We gotta get up, I need to go back to work,” Brian said as he slowly extricated himself from the tangle of arms, legs and duvets.

“You go,” Justin said, “I need to sleep.”

“Come on; get in the shower with me. You know you’ll be up as soon as I walk out that door.”

“No I won’t,” Justin replied. “I’ll lie here all afternoon and wait for you to come back from work, so you can fuck me again.”

“Jesus,” Brian laughed, “You planning on killing me or what? I am forty-five years old you know. My heart can only take so much excitement in one day!”

“You may be forty-five, Brian, but someone forgot to tell you’re cock. It still thinks it’s twenty-nine.”

And right on command, as if it had a brain of its own and heard every word, it stood at attention, proud and ready for round two.

Justin laughed when he saw the reaction he got. He stopped laughing when Brian turned him over, flipped open the lube cap and placed a liberal portion on his hand to prepare him. Brian listened to Justin inhale as his cock slid in effortlessly. His breathing became erratic, accelerating in direct proportion to the frantic movements of Brian’s beautiful hips. Brian grabbed handfuls of Justin’s hair, holding on to him as he played with him, alternately pushing in as deep as possible, then pulling out almost all the way. He could hear Justin whimpering with each push, taking in little breaths. Brian pulled Justin up on his hands and knees giving him better access and he encircled his hands around the slim hips, moving around his body towards Justin’s cock that was now rigid and waiting to be held. He closed his right hand around it, pulling and pushing, fucking him with his hand as he rode his beautiful, tight, demanding ass. The moans that were coming out of Justin only urged him on, encouraging him to push deeper, harder. He felt himself coming, the wave pushing him up and over quickly, violently. He shuddered as the orgasm passed through him even as he felt Justin spurt hot and wet on his hand and all over the sheets.

“Fuck…me…Brian!”

Justin’s head was bent forward, his forehead resting on his hand as he felt Brian’s breath, puffing on his back and shoulders. “I just did, Sunshine.”

“Christ…!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The ride back to Kinnetik was short in distance, but long enough to give Brian enough time to get the satisfied, just-fucked-look off his face and substitute it with his business mask.

He may have fooled everyone else, but Cynthia knew where he’d been as soon as he walked through the door. The still damp hair was always a sure sign.

“Better?” she asked with a big smile on her face, as he strode towards her.

He gave her a dirty look, daring her to say one more word. “Much! Any messages?”

“Nothing crucial. Oh, there was one call from Dr. Daphne Chanders. She asked that you return the call at this number.”

She handed him a slip of paper with the phone number on it.

Now what?

He closed the door of his office behind him, placed his briefcase on his desk and picked up the phone. Dialing the numbers, he waited for Daphne to pick up.

“Dr. Chanders,” Daphne said.

“Hey, Daphne, it’s Brian.”

“Oh, hi Brian. Thanks for returning my call.”

“Sure…what’s up?”

“I understand you went to see Alex this morning?”

That was fast!

“Actually, Alex called me.”

“Really?” she said in an icy tone.

“Yes, really,” Brian replied, equally as frigid.

“What did he want?”

“I think you should ask Alex that Daphne, not me,” Brian replied.

“Well, I’m asking you.”

“And I really don’t want to talk about it,” Brian said.

“Are you and Alex planning something behind my back? I can’t believe he would call you and talk about anything private,” she said. “He is not like that.”

Brian rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck with his left hand. He could feel the headache starting its slow creep up his neck, heading straight for his eyeballs, which were already starting to smart.

“Daphne, look, I already said I’m not talking about this. Call your husband if you need to know so badly,” Brian answered.

“Well, I don’t want him to think I’m spying on him,” she said.

“Duh,” Brian replied.

“I’m not spying! I happened to call Alex while you were there and his secretary told me he wasn’t to be interrupted. When I asked her who he was with she gave me your name,” Daphne said.

“He should really consider firing that woman,” Brian spat out. “I would, if she were my secretary!”

“Are you two plotting something that involves Justin and me? Because if you are, we won’t put up with it, you know,” Daphne finished.

Brian snapped. “Look, all Alex wanted to do was talk about the request you made, to have Justin be your sperm donor. He wanted to know how I felt about the whole thing.”

“Well, I know exactly how you feel, Brian. And I suppose Alex was overjoyed that you think it’s a bad idea too,” Daphne said.

“Daphne, no one is overjoyed about anything at this point! This whole situation is not good for anyone. Maybe Alex needed to talk to somebody who is not emotionally involved in this, someone who can see the big picture. You have obviously moved on to the obsessive stage of this whole issue and can’t be reasoned with.”

“Excuse me?” Daphne said in an indignant voice. “I am the most reasonable person around here.”

“Right, Daphne, that’s why you’re on the phone with me right now playing twenty questions,” Brian shot out, sarcastically.

“I am not being emotional, Brian,” Daphne said with a raised voice. “I just want to know what the fuck you and Alex talked about.”

“And I just told you,” Brian spat out. “I am hanging up, right now.”

He slammed the phone on the receiver, buzzed Cynthia and told her he was not taking any calls from anyone, especially Dr. Chanders. He pulled a drawer open and fished out the bottle of Aspirin that he kept there for emergencies; he was definitely having one right now. The headache that had started out as a mild trickle had escalated into an ongoing avalanche and he could feel it banging up against his eyes, promising to turn into one of his more memorable ones. He dry swallowed three pills and leaned back against his chair, closing his eyes, waiting for the pain to ease up.

Ten minutes later, Cynthia buzzed him.

“What?” he said, trying not to move.

“I know you said you didn’t want any interruptions, but Justin’s on the phone.”

Fuck!

“I’ll take the call, Cynthia.”

“Hey,” he said quietly into the phone. Even his own voice was bothering him at this point.

“Brian, why didn’t you tell me you saw Alex Cherny this morning?”

Double fuck…

“I didn’t think it was important,” he answered.

“You didn’t think it was important?” Justin asked, incredulous.

“No.”

“Anytime you have a conversation about me with someone else, consider it important!” Justin spat out.

“How do you know it was about you?” Brian asked, already knowing what the answer was going to be.

“Look, stop the bullshit, okay? I just got off the phone with Daphne and she told me everything. You and Alex had no right to sit there and discuss our feelings and make any decisions for us,” Justin said, gearing up into a major rant.

“Justin,” Brian said in a very low voice, “We didn’t make any decisions about anything. Alex just wanted to talk, to see how I felt about the whole donor issue. Nothing was decided.”

“I thought that the days of Brian Kinney deciding what was best for Justin Taylor were long gone! You better not have decided anything, because it’s not your decision to make,” Justin said in his best Waspy tone of voice.

“Listen to what I am saying, Justin. We did not decide anything. All we did was have a conversation, an informative one. He explained some things to me, about IVF that I didn’t know,” Brian repeated to Justin, trying to get through the wall of indignation that he was facing.

“Whatever! You should have told me, Brian. I can’t believe we spent all afternoon together and you didn’t say one word about it.”

“Justin, Alex and Daphne were the last things on my mind when I had my cock up your ass!”

“Fuck you, Brian.”

The line went dead. Brian stared at it for a minute and put his head back on the chair and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Justin slammed the door of his car and started the engine. He couldn’t decide whether he should go home and tear into a blank canvas or go to a bar and get drunk. The bar sounded much better, but of course Babylon was out of the question, as Brian would hear about it the minute he walked through the door. It was always amazing how Brian found out everything about him one minute after it happened yet he always seemed to be the last person to find out things about Brian.

Woody’s wasn’t a better choice because the same communication system would relay the message to Brian that his partner was getting shit-faced. This left a private residence and Justin decided to call Emmett who was always willing to give him a shoulder to cry on and an ear to bend. He dialed Emmett’s number and waited.

“Fabulous, Pittsburgh’s Premier Party Place,” someone answered, in a high, lilting voice. Justin didn’t recognize it.

“Hi, this is Justin Taylor. Is Emmett around?”

“Oh, hi Mr. Taylor,” the voice gushed on the other line. “Mr. Honeycutt has left for the day.”

“It’s pretty early isn’t it? He usually hangs around much later than this.”

“Yes, you’re absolutely right, Sugar! But he had a ‘date’!” the voice on the other end whispered conspiratorially.

“Who am I talking to?” Justin asked, curious.

“Oh, it’s Rick, I’m Mr. Honeycutt’s new assistant. We haven’t met yet but I’ve heard so much about you! I just love your art! Every piece that we have in this place is just so amazing; I can’t wait to meet you!”

Justin smiled as he listened to the enthusiasm coming from the voice on the other end. He sounded like a major bottom.

“So, Rick,” Justin asked. “Do you have any idea where Emmett’s gone on his date? And who with?”

“Oh, Sugar, I can’t even begin to tell you! All I know is that Mr. Honeycutt has been walking around with this very satisfied smile on his face. Whoever he’s with is responsible for that,” Rick said, more than happy to share the gossip with Justin.

“Really?” Justin said. “And you have no idea who this guy is?”

“Oh no! Mr. Honeycutt’s been as silent as my dead grandma, Vera. I can’t get one detail out of him!” Rick lowered his voice to a whisper and said,”Mr. Honeycutt says he doesn’t want to jinx this by talking about it, so whoever it is, must be to die for.”

“Well, I guess I’ll try his cell and see if he picks up,” Justin told Rick.

“I’ll make sure he gets the message that you called, Sugar,” Rick replied.

“Thanks,” Justin said and disconnected.

Great! Now where the fuck do I go?

He kept on driving in the general direction of Emmett’s house. He decided to take a chance and stop in. Maybe he was home, and Rick was mistaken about the date. If Em was dating someone new he would have heard about it by now. It was pretty hard to keep a secret in this town, especially when it involved a celebrity like Emmett. After his stint as ‘The Queer Guy’ many years ago, Channel 5 had decided to build a whole new show around him which had become a hit and had stayed on the air for three years. Emmett had become a household name and the likelihood of him ‘dating’ incognito was almost impossible.

Emmett had given Justin an extra key several years ago, in case he ever needed someone to house sit or water his plants. He’d never used it but tonight it would come in handy and allow him access to the house if Emmett wasn’t home.

Justin had never entered anyone’s home without permission but he felt justified in using it now because this was an emergency and Emmett wouldn’t mind if his good friend helped himself to a few drinks while he waited for him to come home. Justin needed to talk to someone and Emmett, for all his flamboyant and dramatic ways, still remained one of the most sensible and grounded people Justin knew.

He got to the house, which was on a street off of Liberty Avenue, in a new district that had been gentrified by the high end queers of Pittsburgh. The houses in this area were not cheap, yet the waiting list to buy a home around here was a mile long. Emmett had been very lucky and had bought his house several years ago before anyone realized how popular the area would become.

Justin parked his car, riffling through all his keys, trying to find the right one. Finally, he found the one that would open Emmett’s red front door. He got out of the car and made his way up the walkway and put the key in the lock.

He gently opened the door and peered inside. No one was there, that he could see. The house was silent and smelled of apple pie. He must have left his Yankee candles burning extra long, Justin thought to himself. The smell was making him hungry and he realized he hadn’t eaten anything since he and Brian had shared that Thai lunch many hours ago. Thinking about the lunch with Brian and the afternoon he spent with him just brought back all the reasons why he was here in the first place. He fucking should have said something!

He made his way over to the kitchen and yanked opened the refrigerator to scrounge for food. He found a plate of cold cuts and several bottles of Corona. He pulled out the plate, grabbed a beer and made his way over to the eating area in the corner.

Not one minute later he heard a loud moan, followed by an unholy groaning that could only mean one thing. Those noises were unmistakable! They were coming from the bedroom, behind the closed doors and Justin realized that Emmett was in fact in the house, having sex with his mystery date.

Shit! He felt like an absolute dork, standing there eating cold cuts listening to his friend getting it on. He decided to leave as quietly as he came in, hoping that no one would realize he had even been there.
He could feel the blush creeping up his face; he was so embarrassed by his intrusion and he hoped that neither one of them would find out that someone had been listening to what should have been a very private moment. He made his way back to the fridge to put the plate away and crept over to the sink to put the bottle of Corona in the trash can underneath it.

As he did so, he heard the bedroom door open and he held his breath, praying that no one would come into the kitchen. Unfortunately, that wasn’t to be. All too soon he was confronted by the sight of a beautiful Max Steiner walking into the kitchen stark naked!

“Max!” Justin exclaimed. What the fuck?

“Mr. J!” Max answered back, shocked to see his employer standing there.

Emmett walked in two minutes later, handing Max a robe. He stood behind Max, as he quickly threw on the garment, then Emmett wrapped his arms around him, perching his head on Max’s shoulder.

“Hi Honey,” Emmett said to Justin, who was still looking at both of them, as if he had seen a ghost. “I believe you already know my date? What brings you to this neck of the woods?”

TBC