Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Karma literally means action or doing. Any kind of intentional action whether mental, verbal or physical, is regarded as Karma. It covers all that is included in the phrase “thought, word and deed”. Generally speaking, all good and bad action constitutes Karma. In its ultimate sense Karma means all moral and immoral volition. Involuntary, unintentional or unconscious actions, though technically deeds, do not constitute Karma, because volition, the most important factor in determining Karma, is absent.

Karma-Chapter 1

The people of Kinnetik were in Miami, for the 2015 Clio Awards. The Clio was the coveted ‘Oscar’ of the advertising world, a prestigious prize handed out yearly for creative excellence in the field of media and design.

Kinnetik had been chosen to receive the silver trophy for Content and Contact for their Brown Athletics campaign. This was the highest honor one could receive in advertising and the selections were always much anticipated. For Brian, it was a public acknowledgment of his years of hard work, elevating his company to a status that many in his field would never achieve.

He had received news of the Clio selection a few months ago and had decided to bring as many members of his staff as he could to share in the week-long celebration. In addition to Ted and Cynthia, he had brought four members of his art department as well as his three top account executives with him. He had booked eight rooms at the famed Fontainebleau Hotel, as well as a suite for himself and Justin. Ted had brought his long-time partner Blake Wyzecki, and Cynthia had her latest boyfriend, Andrew Hughes, along for the trip. Andrew had been around for almost three years now, so much so that Brian finally remembered his name and could recognize him in a crowd; unlike the one-week wonders that Cynthia had sported in the past. She seemed to have a short attention span when it came to a man, which was perfectly fine with Brian. That only meant she would never marry and leave the company. As far as Brian was concerned this was a good thing.

The group had arrived a few days before the ceremonies, to acclimatize themselves to the city and indulge in the exciting night life that only South Beach had to offer. Brian had given them each a company credit card so that all their expenses would be paid. He wanted everyone to have a good time and not have to worry about money. This was a bonus that he felt he owed them, a small token of his appreciation for their endless hours of hard work.

Brian was a demanding and meticulous employer, expecting his people to work hard and give one-hundred percent at all times. It was no less than he expected of himself and they knew this. He would think nothing of working round-the-clock to meet a deadline, rolling up his shirtsleeves and working side by side with them until the job was completed.

This work ethic brought out the best in everyone and produced results that were always far superior to anything other firms had to offer. Kinnetik had remained the top advertising firm in Pittsburgh for years and had steadily built up a nationwide clientele that was very impressive.

There had been many opportunities to branch out and open divisions in other parts of the country but Brian had chosen to keep everything in one central location. He felt he could maintain better control this way and make sure the company adhered to the standards to which they were now famous for.

The last few months had been a whirlwind of activity and long, hard hours. This trip would give all of them a chance to unwind and get back in to a normal pace, something they all needed badly.

Brian had spent the last few days lazing around the pool, improving on his base coat and enjoying the view. There were glistening, well-oiled bodies everywhere. Justin sat with him as much as he could tolerate, making sure he had thick layers of sunscreen with the highest SPF available. The last thing he wanted was horrible sunburn which was easy to get in the intense Florida sun, even though it was only May.

Justin looked over at Brian lying on the chaise beside him and couldn’t help but stare. Even after all this time, the sight of a nearly naked Brian, with his beautiful, lean, long, muscular legs and obscenely tight abs, still gave him an instant hard-on. Brian wore the tiniest black briefs which left very little to the imagination. Justin’s eyes moved from Brian’s stomach down to the healthy bulge at his groin and he felt his body responding immediately. He threw a towel over his lap to hide the evidence.

“You’ve got a boner, don’t you Sunshine?” Brian said. He lowered his sunglasses and looked over them, smiling his wicked, little boy smile.

“The better to fuck you with, my dear,” Justin replied in a sing-song voice.

“We just spent the better part of last night fucking; in every room of our suite, in every possible position, and you’re still horny?” Brian asked, amusement evident in his voice.

“I can’t help it; I’m at my sexual peak. It’s also because I’ve been deprived these last few months due to our horrendous work schedules and a certain someone staying up till the wee hours of the morning, working his ass off, instead of being in mine! I’m just trying to make up for lost time.”

“I wouldn’t call fucking three times a week, deprived, Justin.”

“Well, considering I’m used to fucking three times a day, I would!”

Laughing at him, Brian stood up and pulled Justin’s towel off his lap.
“I think we both need a swim to cool off. Come on, Sunshine, move that poor, deprived ass.”

They walked over to the pool, ignoring the eyes of the other people watchers checking them out. They were both beautiful in their own way, the one tall, tanned and supremely handsome. He looked like he had stepped out of the pages of Gentleman’s Quarterly, one of his clients as well as one of his very favorite magazines. Justin, on the other hand, was shorter but equally as attractive with his beautiful blond hair, piercing blue eyes and time-stopping smile. They were both fanatic about their fitness regime and it showed in their bodies. Brian looked nothing like the forty-five year old that he was. He could have easily passed for thirty-something. The one good thing that Joan Kinney had passed on to him was the gene that gave him his full head of hair, at a time when many of his peers were either balding or had already lost the battle.

Justin at thirty-three was in his prime. He still had his youthful appearance, but now there was an aura of self-confidence and entitlement only seen in the rich and famous; two things that he now was. His meteoric rise in the art world had been astonishing, almost on par with Brian’s success in the business world. That and his solid family life with Brian had added a layer of quiet contentment and happiness that was never there in the past.

In the water, Brian immediately started to do laps while Justin just floated around, relaxing. He had just completed a very impressive one-man show in Los Angeles and was still coming down from that high. All forty-three of his paintings were sold within the first hour of the opening, not unexpectedly. The art world always waited for an original Taylor to fall into their hands. He couldn’t paint fast enough to keep up with the demand, thus raising his prices to astronomical proportions. When he thought about it, he couldn’t believe that anyone in their right mind would pay over fifteen- thousand dollars for anything of his. The money he made was really an added bonus; Brian’s fortune alone would have sustained them both well into the next century.

Justin had started taking a percentage of his earnings and donating them to charity years ago. His favorite was the Vic Grassi House in Pittsburgh. He had also founded the Taylor-Kinney Scholarship for starving Gay artists, a cause near and dear to his heart. He and Brian sat on the Board of that Foundation and he personally reviewed all the applications that came in every year to decide which two applicants would be chosen to receive the generous gifts that he had to offer. Another portion of his earnings went into trust funds for Gus and Jenny as well as the monthly stipend he sent Jennifer Taylor. Molly was happily married and well off in her own right, living in Madrid with her Spanish husband and not needing or wanting any of his money.

The remainder he used to play with; to buy gifts for his beautiful lover and occasionally go on shopping sprees to replace his tattered paint-splotched clothes that caused Brian great stress every time he saw Justin in one of his ‘rags’ as he would call them.

The last six months had been very stressful for the two of them. It had started last fall with the many trips they had made to Toronto, to watch Gus’ football games and after that the traveling seemed to increase with Justin’s trips to LA to prepare for the art show and Brian’s many business trips across the country.

This week was the first time they were able to relax and not have to meet any deadlines for anyone. It was a wonderful and unfamiliar feeling, not having to rush this way or the other. It would also give them a chance to devote all their time to each other; a second honeymoon so-to-speak. The first one had been so many years ago they barely remembered it.

“What’s on the agenda tonight?” Justin asked, as Brian’s face popped up out of the water directly in front of him.

“The Gala dinner. This is the night we have to schmooze all the corporate giants that have been invited to see their ad-men win the top prizes for peddling their products and making them millions,” Brian answered, blowing water in Justin’s face.

Justin knew this was one event Brian wasn’t looking forward to but he also knew it was something necessary that he had to endure.

“Come on, let’s go. I’ve had enough of this for a while,” Justin said, grabbing Brian’s hand and swimming over to the side of the pool.

They got out of the water, each wrapping a towel around his waist, and made their way into the hotel lobby. By-passing the elevators that the general public used, they headed straight to the one elevator that only serviced the private suites. Justin inserted his room card into the slot, and the doors slid open soundlessly.

As soon as they got in and pressed Penthouse, Justin threw his towel over the security camera and turned towards Brian, latching on to him like a barnacle. He slid his hand down Brian’s briefs, fondling the object of his desire, making small moaning sounds as he felt Brian responding to his touch.

“God, you are so hot! I almost came just watching you lying in the sun,” Justin said breathlessly as he continued to stroke Brian.

“Jesus, Sunshine,” Brian laughed quietly as he was assaulted by Justin’s voracious hands and mouth simultaneously.

“You think we can wait till we get in the room?” Brian asked, smiling at his partner’s eagerness yet feeling his body responding instantly to Justin’s touch.

“Fuck, no,” Justin said.

He slammed the stop button on the elevator panel and as it thudded to a halt Justin slipped his finger under the elastic on Brian’s briefs and pulled. He pushed Brian up against the elevator wall and knelt in front of him, even as his hands caressed Brian’s beautiful legs, moving steadily towards his ultimate goal, enveloping his balls, stroking, kneading, feeling Brian’s erection pressing rigidly against the side of his face as he buried his head in Brian’s groin, inhaling the special scent that belonged to only one man. Finally, he took him in his mouth, letting his tongue take over, quickly working to get him off, not wanting to drag this out for one more minute. He heard Brian groaning loudly and felt the hot rush of liquid into his mouth. Justin waited a few seconds then pulled Brian down towards the floor and rolled him over onto his stomach. He rubbed his hands across Brian’s well-oiled torso then spread some of the oil on his own dick while he opened his mouth and spilled part of Brian’s come around his very tight, seldom-used asshole to prepare him. Positioning himself over Brian, he gently sank into him, moaning with pleasure. He knew there would be hell to pay later and Brian would definitely get his revenge, but right now he was too far gone to care.

“Sorry, Brian… holy shit…fuck, you are tight…couldn’t wait…you feel so amazing…fuck…sorry…oh-my-fucking-God!” Justin kept babbling as he felt Brian clenching and unclenching around him.

“Justin,” was the only response Brian could huff out as his face was mashed into the carpet while Justin plowed into him.

After a few thrusts he felt Justin shoot, felt the pressure on his shoulders as Justin tightened his grip and pressed his head on the back of his neck, sighing with the pleasure of release.

“Brian,” was all Justin could manage to croak out, “love you.”

“I love you too, you little shit, but you have given me a serious case of rug and ass burn,” Brian hissed out, “and you will be punished.”

Justin continued to pant in Brian’s ear, trying desperately to catch his breath. “My knees are going to look and feel like shit too. Sorry, Brian” he said sheepishly, kissing Brian’s neck and moving off him.

“Sorry is bullshit, Sunshine,” Brian laughed, pulling his and Justin’s pants up, hitting the start button.

“You are one horny little fucker, you know that?”

Justin looked at him, smiled and said, “It was hot, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was hot,” Brian said as he grabbed Justin in a headlock and kissed him.

The elevator doors slid open as soon as they got to their floor and they headed straight to the private Jacuzzi that was on one side of the suite. It sat on a raised platform in the middle of the room, facing the floor to ceiling glass window that allowed them a breathtaking view of Miami and its bustling water ways. There was a silver ice bucket with a bottle of ‘Jewel of Russia’ chilling in it and two glasses beside it on the tray. A small platter of cheese, fruit and assorted salami and crackers completed the package.

Brian looked at him and asked, “When did you set this up?”

“Long before I got my boner and you stood up to get in the pool. I knew this is where we’d end up,” Justin said with a big grin on his face.

Stopping only to pull his pants off, Brian made a straight line for the tub and stepped into the intensely hot water. He sank into it gratefully, enjoying the soothing effects on his poor abused asshole. Justin followed closely behind, sitting beside Brian, enjoying the warmth of the water and the gentle massaging of the pulsating jets against his legs and back.

After a few minutes, Justin stepped out of the tub to get their drinks. He stood directly in front of Brian’s face as he opened the bottle of Vodka and poured some into his and Brian’s glass.

“You know,” Brian said to him as he reached out to take his glass from Justin. “Whoever designed this Jacuzzi should be commended for the excellent dimensions of this tub. This seating area, with its mouth-to-dick ratio is absolutely perfect!”

Justin continued to stand over him, smiling mischievously, moving forward so that his dick was now about eight inches away from Brian’s mouth. Brian took another swig of the ice cold Vodka and before he swallowed he pulled Justin towards him and took him into his mouth, surrounding him with the frosty liquid.

“Fuck, that feels incredible,” Justin said, holding on to Brian’s head as the older man started working his magic with his tongue. All too quickly he felt himself releasing into the icy wetness.

“That just put a whole new spin to ‘White Russian’,” Brian murmured as he swallowed every bit of his lover’s essence.

Justin laughed and stepped into the tub. Before reaching for his glass of Vodka, he stopped to kiss Brian, loving the feel and taste of his mouth.

“You have any idea how beautiful you are and how much I love you?” Justin asked.

“Sunshine, right now my ass and my knees know exactly how much you love me,” Brian smirked at him.

Justin smiled, “How does your poor ass feel?”

“Like shit, if you’ll pardon the pun, and you will pay for this.” Brian said, his eyes betraying his amusement, contrary to what his mouth was saying.

“I’m counting on it,” Justin said, staring at Brian seductively.

They continued to sit and enjoy the comfort of the hot jets of water, pulsing and massaging, alternately sipping their drinks, nibbling at the food and each other.

They were interrupted by the ringing of the phone, a sound much detested by both of them.

“Who the hell could that be?” Brian said. “All my key people are with me. They know how to contact me on my cell.”

“I’ll get it,” Justin said reaching for the phone.

“Hello?”

There was silence on the other line, broken by the sound of someone taking a ragged breath and then silence again.

“Hello? Who is this?” Justin asked, listening to the noises coming from the other end.

The person on the other end had started to cry, quietly but distinctly. The sobs were increasing and getting progressively louder. Justin was starting to freak because he couldn’t recognize the voice.

“Please, whoever this is, tell me who you are?”

“Justin”…was all she could manage.

Justin sat up straight, eyes opened wide.

“Daphe? Daphne, is that you?”

The crying was much louder now, turning into desperate sobbing.

“Justin, it’s gone.”

“Daphne…what’s gone? What are you talking about?” Justin asked.

“Help me,” was all she said.

Then silence as the phone was disconnected.

Justin put the phone down and looked at Brian.

“I’ve got to go.”

“Go where?”

“Home. Back to the Pitts,” Justin said, standing up.

“Hey,” Brian pulled him back down. “Hold on a minute. Who was that and what the hell are you talking about?”

“That was Daphne, Brian. She’s in trouble, she needs me. I’ve got to go,” Justin said.

“Justin, stop a minute and be reasonable. What kind of trouble? What is going on with her?”

“I don’t know, Brian. I just know she sounded desperate on the phone. I’ve never heard her like that, in all the years I’ve known her. She has never, ever asked me for help that way. I’ve got to go and see what’s wrong.”

“Justin,” Brian said, “You know how important this week is for me. I want you to stay and be here for the awards ceremony.”

“I know, Brian, and believe me, if I could, I would. I’m sick about having to leave you like this, but I really have no choice.”

“Yes you do! You always have a choice,” Brian spat out, starting to get very angry.

“Look,” Brian said. “Pick up that phone and get her husband on the line. He’ll tell you what’s going on. What’s his name? Alexander something?”

“Alex, Brian…his name is Alex,” Justin said.

“Fine,” Brian spat out. “Get fucking Alex what-ever-the-fuck on the phone and ask him what the hell is going on!”

Brian stepped out of the Jacuzzi and grabbed a towel that was close by. His mood had completely turned to shit and he was not willing to sit in that water for one more second.

Justin grabbed his phone and looked in his addresses to see if he had Alex’s work number.

Finally finding it after scrolling through a hundred numbers he called and heard the receptionist say, “Dr. Cherny’s office. How may I help you?”

“Yes, this is Justin Taylor. I need to speak with Dr. Cherny please,”

“I’m sorry sir; Dr. Cherny is not in today. He has a family emergency. If you leave me your name and number I can page him and he should return your call in approximately one hour,” she said.

“That’s fine,” Justin said and rattled off his phone number. He disconnected and looked at Brian.

“They said he was off, due to a family emergency. Something must be seriously wrong, Brian. Neurologists don’t just cancel out an entire day for something minor. He has surgeries scheduled months in advance from what Daphne’s told me.”

Brian pulled Justin towards him and embraced him. “Sunshine, please, at least talk to him first before you go off half-cocked, okay? Let’s hear what he has to say and then we’ll decide what you should do.”

Justin looked at him, torn inside because he knew how important his being here meant to Brian. The Clio wasn’t something that was won easily and it was a feat that might never be repeated. Brian needed him to share in this, for many reasons, but primarily because he had been by his side throughout the inception of Kinnetik; even the name had been his idea. Brian felt that the Clio belonged to both of them and he wanted Justin to be here, front and center, to see him accept the award.

“Okay,” Justin said. “I’ll wait and talk with Alex first.”

Brian breathed a sigh of relief. He knew how stubborn Justin could be once he got an idea in his head and even though this minor victory could be short lived, it was better than watching him pack his bags to go rescue Daphne.

Justin and Daphne had been friends since high school. She was the best ‘fag hag’ Brian had ever known, aside from Debbie Novotny, of course. Daphne was Justin’s closest friend. They had always been there for each other, through thick and thin. Throughout all the dramas of his and Justin’s early relationship, she had been there to help Justin retain his equilibrium and sanity, protecting him from himself and any outside forces that would intrude on his life.

There had been many times when she would call Brian to tell him what was what, never sparing his feelings but being brutally frank. She had no qualms about saying things to Brian that no one would have dared to say, to protect her friend and make sure that his best interests were always met. She knew things about their relationship that no one else knew and she had remained loyal and steadfast and always there for Justin as well as for Brian, once she accepted the fact that he was here to stay.

As the years went on, she moved forward with her life, leaving the Pitts to go to Medical school. She was extremely gifted and an outstanding student, making Dean’s list easily and getting accepted into the finest residency programs the country had to offer. They were surprised when she chose to join the staff at Johns Hopkins because she had always sworn that she would like to move to California where the sun was constantly shining and she would never have to deal with snow, but when push came to shove, she decided to stay on the East Coast to be closer to her friends and family.

All throughout her years of schooling and then her residency, she and Justin remained in constant communication, calling each other at least once weekly, to get updates.

When Daphne told Justin about Alexander Cherny, he had gone into full protective mode and had actually had him investigated. He wanted to make sure that she had not hooked up with some weirdo Russian Rasputin or some Eastern European mob-related psycho. Brian of course told him he was being ridiculous and that Daphne certainly had good judgment skills; however Justin didn’t stop queening until he got the report back from the private investigator that had Dr. Cherny pass inspection with flying colors. Of course, if Daphne ever got wind of the investigation there would have been hell to pay.

Alexander Cherny was the son of Russian immigrants that had moved to the United States when he was only six-years old. He had been raised in New York City and was very American in his thinking and habits. The only thing Russian about him was his knowledge of the language and customs. In deference to his parents, he spoke their language whenever he was home, keeping them happy. He had no siblings, so his parents doted on him and slaved many long hours at their menial jobs to save enough money to give him the best.

He was brilliant, outshining everyone around him, always reaching higher and being moved up the academic ladder at an alarming rate. Because of his outstanding abilities, many doors opened up for him that would never have been possible with his parent’s modest income. He was only sixteen when he graduated high school, because he had skipped so many grades. He was a child prodigy and when he was given a full scholarship to Harvard, the press had a field day with him. He was the ‘Doogie Howser’ of the Russian community.

Appearance-wise he was tall, over six feet, slim and blond with dark blue eyes. He looked like every drawing of the typical Russian aristocrat, with the broad Slavic face and high cheek bones. He had a full mouth, a little too pouty for someone so serious, but it certainly added the ‘hotness’ element to his overall appearance. His hair was thinning but still covered his entire head.

When Daphne met him, the first thing she noticed were his hands. He had the hands of an artist, beautifully shaped, long and slender and he used them to perfection. His chosen field was Neurology, he was a surgeon. He was ten years older than Daphne and by the time she started her residency, he was already well established in his field and had built up quite a reputation.

She worked alongside of him when he fell into her rotation and they became close friends. At first she saw him as a mentor, someone she could go to for advice in helping her decide which field of medicine she wanted to specialize in. But, as their friendship developed they soon realized that there was an unmistakable sexual attraction that couldn’t be denied or ignored.

Daphne always assumed she would marry someone from her own race because this was something her parents had always wanted for her. However, being raised in a primarily white neighborhood, the chances of meeting a nice black man was next to impossible. In fact, she had only dated white men while she was in high school and thought nothing of it. She was pretty much color blind in that sense. She had met some interesting black men while in college but had never really been attracted long enough to have anything serious come of it. In fact, most of her relationships with men in general were one-night stands, simply because she had no time for anything but her studies. There was not one minute to spare for anything else.

The most serious relationship she had ever had with a man was with Justin, and that didn’t really count, because he was Gay and because he was in love with Brian. He was her brother, her best friend. He was never her boyfriend even though he had consented to help her out many years ago, when she had asked him to be her first sexual experience.

Her relationship with Alex was her first truly serious one. Both sets of parents objected at first; hers because he was white, his because she was black. It was ludicrous, but it was what it was. Eventually, after they had dated for over a year, everyone began to see that this wasn’t going to go away and a slight change in thinking was called for.

She had chosen Psychiatry as her field because it was an area that she felt offered her the most challenges. Everyday was different, every patient a new and exciting problem. It allowed her to use her analytical mind to its fullest, delving into areas that were hidden from most people. She would sit and listen for hours, interjecting here and there, and drawing out things from people that had been hidden for years. She had a knack for getting straight to a problem, helping her patients find a comfort zone with her that was more often than not gratifying and rewarding.

Once she and Alex finally married, she decided to retain her maiden name professionally. It would have been too confusing to have two Dr. Cherny’s dealing with the science of the brain; even though one dealt with the mental issues and the other with the physical ones. Dr. Daphne Chanders was a personality all on her own and she and Alex complimented each other perfectly, bringing out the best in each other.

They had moved back to Pittsburgh a year ago, establishing their practices and buying a condominium in one of the new high rises that had been built around the downtown area. This way, they remained close to Allegheny General yet high enough in the air to not be bothered with neighbors or city noises. Their apartment consisted of two floors of living space, the top floor being the highest in Pittsburgh, towering over everything around them and affording them magnificent views of the city and its surrounding areas.

This evening, the view meant nothing to Alex as he sat in his living room and stared out the window. He dreaded calling Justin. He had been putting this off ever since his receptionist called to give him the message. The thought of having to answer any of Justin’s questions was abhorrent to him. Talking about the problem with someone else made it much more real. He wished that Daphne hadn’t called Justin but he knew that eventually she would break down and do just that. Justin had been in her life far longer than he had. It was natural that she would call him when she was hurting. Finally, Alex picked up the phone and dialed Justin’s number.

“Hey,” Justin answered, reading Alex’s name off caller ID.

“Justin. I’m returning your call.” Alex sounded tired and upset.

“Daphne called me earlier. She was crying and sounded distraught,” Justin said. “What’s going on with her?”

“She must have called just before I gave her a sedative,” Alex answered, “She’s asleep right now, Justin.”

“Don’t wake her up, just tell me. What’s happening?”

“She miscarried.” Alex said sadly.

“Oh,” Justin said. “I didn’t even know she was pregnant.”

“No one did,” Alex replied. “She didn’t want anyone to know until she had passed the danger point.”

“Danger point?”

“This has happened before…twice,” he explained.

“Shit,” Justin said softly. “I had no idea.”

“I’m surprised she’s never told you,” Alex said, “You know everything else about her.”

“Well, like you said, maybe she wanted to wait till she knew it would be okay. She sounded really upset on the phone though, almost desperate. She asked for my help? What can I do for her, Alex?”

“Nothing, Justin, other than holding her hand and being here for her, as you’ve always been. There’s not much else you can do.”

“I’m in Miami, Alex. Brian is receiving an award tomorrow night and I’d like to be here for him.”

“Stay, please. There is nothing you can do for Daphne right now. She’ll be in and out of sleep for the next few days. I’ll try and keep her sedated because she needs to rest and stay home. This one was pretty bad.”

“Do you think she’ll be angry with me if I wait till after the awards ceremony?”

“Justin, she won’t even know you’re here. Why don’t you wait a few days and come back once your event is over. By then she will be better and hopefully on her way to recovery.”

“Well, I still need to talk to her though. Would you call me the next time she’s up? I’ll feel a lot better once I hear her voice.”

“Sure,” Alex said.

“Okay then, I’ll talk to you later,” Justin said, disconnecting.

Justin looked at Brian, who was practically holding his breath, waiting for the decision.

“I’ll stay,” Justin said.

”Good,” Brian said, relieved. “Now let’s get back in the water and try and relax. Tell me what’s happening with Daphne.”

TBC