Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

 

The Adams' House...

Kevin arrived home around six; his little girls greeted him like a twin tornado as soon as he stepped through the door. "Daddy! Daddy!" they cried out as they ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

Spinning them around, he laughed as he walked over with them to sit on the couch, one girl sitting on either side of him. "And how are my girls today?"

Kelly smiled a sweet, big smile. "We're good!  We went to the park and then to Nana Stander's house.  It was fun!"

Emma nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Daddy, it was fun!  Then we came home and made dinner with Mommy," she whispered, leaning closer to her dad as she added, "...and we still kept the secret."

Kissing their cheeks, he smiled, "That's my girls!" he praised them  "I'm glad that you both had such a great day."

Looking up, he saw his beautiful wife standing there smiling at them. "Honey, why don't you go relax, take a shower and change?  We'll have dinner waiting for you when you come down. The girls made your favorite."  

Hugging the girls once more, he thanked them before rising from the couch, bestowing a kiss on his wife before he headed upstairs.  

The meal the girls fixed for him was perfect, and cooked just the way he loved it; the chicken was juicy, and the stuffing and potatoes were delicious.  

Tucking the girls into bed later that night along with their mom, he sat on the edge of one their beds, his heart full of love for his two special daughters. "So...girls, I have some more news for you both."

Two pairs of big, beautiful eyes full of wonder stared back at him. "What is it, Daddy?" they asked in unison.

Glancing up at Cathy, he smiled as he informed them, "Brian called me today to tell me he got Sophia Hooper to make your dress, Emma.  Actually, it was Sophia who asked Brian if she could she make the dress that you designed."

Emma's mouth dropped open as Kelly bounced up and down on her bed, clapping her hands. "Emma, that is so cool! I'm so happy for you!"

Looking at the genuine looks of happiness on both his daughters' faces, Kevin was always amazed by how neither ever got jealous of the other when one got something and the other didn't.  They were always so happy for each other.

Emma was cheering with happiness that her dress was being made for her by THE Sophia Hooper.

Kevin then turned to Kelly. "And Kelly, she wants to make something for you to wear during the voice over. I don't know what it will be, but I bet it will be something amazing."

Just like Kelly's reaction, Emma cheered and clapped for her sister.  

Kissing both girls, he advised , "OK, girls, time to get some sleep, because we have to go meet her tomorrow."


 

 


Plaza Hotel....

They arrived in plenty of time for the meeting with Sophia. They were greeted by the concierge, and directed toward a private elevator that took them to the Penthouse Suite.  
When the door opened they were then greeted by a very flamboyant, flashy man named Frank who smiled at them in greeting. "Welcome!" he told the two adults before peering down at the two girls.  "I'm Sophia's fashion assistant. And you must be the stars," he told them as the two sisters giggled over the attention.  "Come in, come in!  Sophia is really looking forward to meeting all of you."

Kelly and Emma excitedly rushed inside as their parents thanked him.  All of them couldn't help gaping at the room they were ushered into a few minutes later; it was both opulent and beautiful, befitting its occupant.

It didn't take long for the very beautiful Sophia to enter the room like a full-force hurricane; she captured everyone's attention from the moment she appeared.  "Sorry for keeping you...but when nature calls, one must answer," she explained with a melodramatic sweep of her elegantly-manicured hand.


The girls giggled again as their dad answered with a chuckle, "That's alright; you gotta go you gotta go."

Nodding and laughing, Sophia shook their hands, including both sisters. Looking at Emma, Sophia smiled as she replied, "Thank you for letting me make your dress using your design. Guess what? It was on my desk when Lana Lark came in looking for a dress for the Hollywood Awards, and she wants to use your design! She fell in love with the lines and the color.  But only if you say it's okay," she assured.  "You don't have to. If you prefer, I can always make hers slightly different, so your dress will be the only one that looks the way it does."



Cathy hugged her little girl, exclaiming, "Wow, Honey!  A real, live movie star likes your dress! What do you think of that?"

Feeling shocked but happy, Emma eagerly nodded her head as she smiled in excitement. "I want her to wear my dress!  Lana Lark really wants my dress?"  Sophia nodded with a grin.  "That is so cool!"  


Kelly bounced up and down excitedly, tightly clutching her dad's hand.  "That is so neat, Emma!  Everyone will ask her who designed it, and she will say it was YOU!"

 

Emma beamed at the thought as Sophia steered the young designer toward another room to get her measured for her dress, and to show her the fabrics that she had brought for her approval.  Emma was thrilled with her choices, telling her that they were perfect for what she had envisioned in her head.

 

While Emma was out of the room, Frank chatted with Kelly.  Sitting next to her on the couch, he asked her about her advertising idea, and after listening to Kelly explain the scene in her mind, he knew he had the perfect thing to make for her.  She would wear Teddy bear ears and an outfit that would be perfect for both picnics and for camping.  It would get her into the perfect mood, and help create the right setting for her to do her voiceover for the commercial.



Kelly really loved that idea, and as they left the hotel with their parents both girls were so excited that they would soon be seeing their creations come to life.

 

 





Sophia and Frank got to work right away in their studio.  Laughing, Sophia commented, said, "I wish all our clients were as kind and polite as those young ladies and their parents.  They have taught them good manners."

 

 

Frank nodded.  "Wish everyone did that," agreed, as they both continued their creations.

 

 





Taylor-Kinney House....


Brian was greeted with a delicious aroma and a smile from his Sunshine as soon as he walked into the house. "Welcome home, handsome."

Kissing his lover, Brian smiled against the lips he loved. "Now that is what I call a welcome home. What did you do today to put you in such a good mood?"

 


Taking off Brian's coat and hanging it up, Justin smiled again. "I did have a very good day," he confirmed mysteriously.  "But I'll wait and tell you over dinner. It's almost ready.  But I think we might have just enough time to take a shower together," he informed Brian with a sexy smile.  "You know... just to help you after a hard day at work, of course."


His lips curved into a smile as he playfully nipped Justin's chin. "It was a VERY hard day," he answered in a sexy voice that went straight to Justin's cock.  "And I suspect it's going to be an even harder night, too."  His eyes raked down Justin's slender body, lifting to meet his lover's blue eyes as he added, "I could definitely do with some help, so lead on, Lover Boy."  



Giggling, Justin took Brian's hand, leading him to the shower where more than showering took place.

 


 


Like he promised, over dinner Justin told him the good news about Thomas wanting to give Brian's company a chance to represent them.


Sweeping Justin up into his arms, Brian kissed him deeply before replying, "You, my Sunshine, are going to be rewarded very hard and long tonight."



Capturing Brian's lips once more as dark, Justin's darkened, lust-filled eyes mirrored his lover's as he replied, "Let's go for it, Stud."