Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin's point of view. 
Enjoy!

 

 

Ever changing flashing lights, confetti falling and sticking on sweaty and grinding bodies as a techno beat droned on. It was all intoxicating, it was bliss, it was the place where problems disappeared, where drugs ran supreme and pleasurable delights could be met at every dodgy corner. Discreetly but not unseen men exchanged smiley little pills for the green crash that makes the world go-round, or is it what has made the world stop going round? No matter. At that very moment with the copious amounts of drugs, alcohol, and dicks of every size and shape to choose from who the fuck cared? The blue eyed blond sure didn’t give a damn as he grinded against slim, muscled, short, tall-he had lost count-sweaty and welcoming bodies. Here they were all the same, the rhythm of the music, the blood coursing through their veins, and the hands, oh the roaming hands felt so good. 

“Justin! Justin!” The bodies around him were disappearing, the roaming hands became less and less until finally he was staring down at the beautiful (but unwelcome) face of Daphne Chanders.

“Daph, what are you doing here?” he yelled through the booming music but there was no answer, she only grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the sweaty bodies clearing a path through the protesting dancers.

“Looking for you what else! Justin we have a problem,” she finally answered once she had successfully steered him out of the dance floor and towards the exit.

“Daph I don’t appreciate you-“ he started but once his blue eyes caught the anxious expression in her brown ones he sobered up (or at least a bit) and asked, “What is it Daph? Is it the shipment? Is it late?”

She shook her head. “Mikael? Is he okay?”

“Shut up and get in the car,” she instructed and that was when Justin noticed the beaten down gray Pontiac G6 and Miki in the driver seat. At that very same moment, the noises of the street too came to life. A horn was heard in the distance, men laughed in the background and someone whistled over a cab.

Per Daphne’s order he climbed on the passenger seat and turned a questioning look at Miki as she climbed into the back seat.

“It’s Kinney,” Miki said as soon as he had climbed in the car.

“What’s Kinney?” he asked bewildered, his heart pounding somewhere very near his Adam’s apple. “Does he suspect something? But, how could he?”

“No, of course he doesn’t know anything you idiot. But he called, well called the escort agency again.”

“But I thought you said you rigged it so the calls would get redirected to us,” Justin said trying to think rationally as he fought through the drug-induced haze.

“I did. But Justin he wants you. He asked specifically for you.”

“Daph-No. It was a onetime thing.”

“I told you it was a waste of time, Justin shouldn’t have to whore himself out to that rich bastard,” Mikael said almost triumphantly.

“That’s beside the point,” said Justin running his hands through his long and sweaty blond hair. “This complicates things. I can’t keep being his pretend rent boy. He’s not an idiot, he’ll eventually figure out we’re playing him and then all our months of planning and waiting will have been for nothing.”

“What happens if he keeps calling and asking for you? What happens when we’re not by the phone? We’re in dangerous waters as it is Justin and we need more time.”

“I know, I know.”

From the passenger seat Justin watched Mikael tense up, and he knew exactly what was going through the kid’s head. He blamed himself for the setback, yet even if he’d been on watch before they had left they could not have reckoned for Kinney, the all too precise billionaire to just happen to take off work early. And maybe the fact that Justin was “in,” sort-to-say wouldn’t be such a bad thing, maybe they had actually gotten lucky.

“I’m not asking you to do something you don’t want to do; whatever decision you make I’ll support,” said Daphne pushing her unruly brown curls back and away from her face. There was sincerity in the look she bestowed open him and it wasn’t like he needed to see it to believe in the truthfulness of her words but he had to admit that it was nice to see her emotions reflected in her too often blank face.

Justin took a deep breath and made up his mind. “I know that. Alright. Does he want me at the penthouse?”

“Justin, no! You don’t have to do this.” Mikael practically squealed looking from Justin to Daphne in utter bewilderment.

Justin turned to the seventeen-year-old kid with an almost pitying look, that is if he could actually master such an emotion. He would sometimes forget that not all lives have been lived like his, some people were but stained when he was drenched in the vileness of this world. And in that very moment (like many other with the young lad) he was glad they had found him when they did, the kid was still truly pure. He gave him a small smile that did not reach his eyes as he said, “Oh Miki believe me, this will not be an ordeal and even if it was I would do it anyways.”

Mikael crossed his arms over his chest looking a lot like an oversized toddler. Then he made one last attempt to change Justin’s mind when he said, “And what about the drag race Justin? You’ve been looking forward to it for months and we’ve risked grand theft auto for it! You even enlisted Paul’s help who you absolutely hate so he could dismantle the security and tracking system, we even risked our necks when we stole that damn racing engine from that seller in Colorado! Not to mention the weeks we spent actually installing that engine, choosing and applying the new paint job, and all the sleepless nights we endured making sure it was to par! You said I couldn’t come out with you tonight because you wanted to go out early and have the drugs out of your system before the race. Are you just going to-forfeit the money and our hard work because our mark wants a bootycall?”

Justin groaned. It was true that he had been looking forward to it-no, he craved it. He-they had labored day and night to make it a race worthy machine but what would that matter when they were all thrown in jail? Yet, it was something that he needed in more ways than one, something that made him feel the closest that he ever felt to being alive. He supposed he had become an adrenaline junkie of some sort, living on the edge had become almost addicting to him-No, he was addicted.

Daphne, whom had just been rolling her eyes and had never approved of the illegal street races saved him from having to answer.

“The drag race is what about 10K for the winner? And that is if Justin even wins-“

“Justin always wins,” Miki interrupted. The corners of Justin’s mouth twitched as he tried not to grin. The kid had seen him street race only once almost six months ago in a back-country city in the outskirts of New Jersey and had proclaimed him the best since then. Such optimism and blind trust was sometimes endearing when directed towards him yet stupid and dangerous and he would have none of it.

“I am good, probably better than most but it is not a for sure thing and I’m sure what Kinney is willing to pay will cover my deposit.”

“The deposit and then a little more. Justin he just goes, “How’s $6,000, just charge it to the card on file.”

“He’s paying that much?”

“He’s a bloody fucking billionaire you little idiot, I wouldn’t have come all the way up here if-“

“If it didn’t cover our asses and there weren’t dollar signs in front of it. Geez I see you found a price for Justin’s ass,” Miki said snidely.

Daphne gritted her teeth but did not take the bait.

“Where does he want me to meet him?”

“The Mark Hotel.”

“Jesus. I’m so not dressed for that, fuck I don’t even have a fucking shirt on.”

“Don’t be so vain Justin. He’s not going to give a damn about what you’re wearing considering it’s all going to be gone in mere seconds anyways.”

Justin groaned again. It wasn’t Kinney’s thoughts about his not so sophisticated street clothing that he was fretting about, the man knew what he was “buying,” afterall, but the eyes of the onlookers that would follow and beseech him the whole darn time. “Why doesn’t he want me to meet him at the penthouse? Why book a room in the most expensive hotel in NYC?”

“I don’t know Justin. But you know that number that had kept calling him over and over again for the last two weeks and we couldn’t figure out who it was, well he hasn’t stopped calling him since Kinney called “the agency” asking for you.”

“You mean his boyfriend? That Andrew guy?” asked Justin.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“How long ago did he call?”

“About half an hour.”

“How long did you tell him it would be?”

“I said you were currently engaged, which is why he offered to pay double. You must have really impressed him.” Daphne teased.

Justin shrugged. “Do I have time for a shower?” He asked Miki who had lived his whole life in NYC and knew every nook and cranny better than anyone else.

“Justin please don’t do this, there must be another wa-“

“Do I have time?” he interjected.

Mikael sighed heavily and shook his head. “No, with the ridiculous traffic, and even with my shortcuts we would barely make it in under 40.”

“Ok, then drive.” And without further ado he did just as he was told.

“Here,” Daphne said passing him two bottles of water and a wash cloth.

“Umm thanks,” he said rolling his eyes. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?

“It’s better than nothing. Look Justin, Mikael is right. You don’t have to do this, at least not on account of me.”

“I know that Daph. This is my decision, my choice.”

“And who do we have to thank for that,” she griped staring daggers at the driver from the backseat.

“Fuck you Cyber Fox! When I got back home you were already gone! You should have waited for me!”

“Like we hadn’t been waiting for hours. We had a commitment and you screwed us over because your poor little heart got crushed!”

A part of Justin wanted to chastise Daphne for yelling at their driver but a bigger part didn’t want Miki to get the wrong idea…again, so he remained silent as he chugged one bottle of water and poured some of the other over his head. The cold water felt amazing as it dripped down his blond locks and neck to his bare chest, stomach and back. In the momentary shock and worry he had felt upon seeing Daphne unexpectedly show up in his “private domain” he had completely forgotten about his shirt.

“You think I wanted this to happen?” he yelled right back without taking his eyes off the road. Good boy, thought Justin mentally patting him on the back.

“Does that fucking matter? He saved all our asses by taking one for the team while you were busy crying your pathetic little ass off.”

“Fuck you Daphne! Fuck you!”

“Fuck you, you little-“

Whatever name Daphne would have chosen to call him they never found out because at that moment (fuck the repercussions) Justin chose to interject. “Hey, hey! No harm done okay you guys. Honestly, he was actually a pretty incredible fuck. So let’s fucking drop it. And seriously Daph stop yelling at the driver because I sure as hell don’t want to die tonight,” Justin said wiping the water droplets off his face and body with the washcloth.

As one of his foster “parents” used to say “there is no reason to cry over broken eggs, Justin” especially right after he’d force him to engage in one unsavory sexual act after another while Justin cried and cried for a mom, a dad, a God that never came. The actual intercourse didn’t start until he was about nine but the fondling and touching had approximately begun at the age of six. However, on one notably obscene occasion when Justin couldn’t swallow or fight down the pain and the overwhelming horror Daphne like a small dark angel had come to his rescue; the eleven-year-old wild haired girl had come running to his aid with a baseball bat in hand, and it was bye-bye to Gary’s kneecaps after that. She had barely been in the residence for a month but she had risked her own skin for him when no one else ever had. They had become inseparable from then on (he remembered asking her where she had learned to swing a bat like that and she had simply answered “how do you think I got out of my last foster home?”), he would never admit it to her but in that moment she had become his savior, he had owed her, and then years later he had repaid her. Perhaps they had become each other’s one and true heroes, each other’s sliver of sanity. A sliver because he thought of all this not with horror, or fear, or even disgust, but with detachment, without the slightest of emotions flowing through him…they had seen to Gary after all. Now that did bring a small smile to his face.

But he wasn’t that helpless little boy anymore, he was a man now, he was willing (more than willing), and even though he would never admit it to the other two he had spent many a day daydreaming of getting into Mr. Kinney’s bed, granted as the top but for whatever reason he was more than pleased with the role reversal he was playing now with the gorgeous middle aged man.

Mikael and Daphne both scoffed in response but said nothing more. Good.

>>>>> 

“Are you sure of this Justin?” Mikael asked one more time as he slid off his leather jacket and passed it to Justin, whom pulled it over his naked torso and zipped it up so only a small part of his chest was exposed.

“I’m sure.” He confirmed and then turned on his heel, took a deep breath and moved one foot after the other towards the extravagant building.

 

At the door, however, (and just like he had expected) he was stopped by the prim and proper doorman dressed in a tailored suit. How much did he even get paid? Justin thought.

“I’m meeting someone,” Justin said as he tried to shrug off the man that looked down at him as if he were one of the sewer rats. And to the people that inhabited this place, that was exactly what he was.

“Are you now?”

Justin rolled his eyes. “Yes. Mr. Kinney is waiting for me but if you want to deal with him when he questions my tardiness well then, it’s absolutely up to you.”

The men’s expression went from contempt, to incredibility and then finally to something close to horror. “I-I’m sorry. He’s been waiting for you at the bar Mr-?”

“Where is the bar?” he asked cutting in, he never gave out his name, and especially not to a snot-nosed, my-shit-don’t-stink doorman.

“I’ll have someone escort you sir,” the snotty doorman said signaling for an usher.

“Lead the way.” Justin told the usher after the doorman had instructed the handsome (not to mention more amiable) usher to escort him where Mr. Kinney waited at the bar.

At one of the stools in the quaint bar sat Brian Kinney, and though he wasn’t wearing one of his usual perfectly tailored suits Justin still felt extremely under dressed. His long and lean body was draped in light gray fitted dress pants and an olive button-up dress shirt that Justin was sure brought out the greens in his large and expressive hazel eyes. At that very moment Mr. Kinney glanced over to the entrance of the bar as if he had done that quite often that night, Justin grinned, he bet he had. Then he spotted Justin and smirked, and what a delectable thing it was.

“You finally made it,” he said getting up and making his way to him. “Do you want a drink?”

“No, thank you,” said Justin since he had more than enough earlier at the club, and at any rate he needed a clear head (or as clear of drugs as Justin’s head ever became) when dealing with the tall brunette.

“Can you bring a bottle of your finest whisky to my suite,” he said to the usher who had escorted Justin. The usher nodded and unbeknownst to Kinney (or so he hoped) slipped a note into Justin’s jacket pocket before going over to the bar as Brian walked toward the elevators. Justin flashed the sandy haired young man his signature crooked smile before following Kinney.

“Did you have any trouble getting in?” he asked once Justin caught up to him.

“Just a little,” Justin responded as Brian pressed the up button for the elevators. Mr. Kinney clicked his tongue in disappointment and it made Justin grin.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I don’t blame them, if something that looked like me entered this building I would be skeptical too.”

Brian narrowed his eyes but said nothing as an elevator door opened.

“After you,” he said, so without hesitation Justin hopped in first.  “8th floor,” he said and Justin who was closest to the keys pressed the number eight on the elevator. The doors had barely closed and the elevator music had just begun to play when Mr. Kinney ran a long finger down his spine.

Justin gasped and then shivered when he felt Brian move the hairs away from his neck and run his fingers down the sensitive skin of his neck and then all the way down his spine and then back up and down again. Too soon for Justin’s liking though the doors to the elevator opened on the 8th floor.

Without a word or any form of physical contact Justin followed Brian down the far corner of the floor, where Brian stopped, slid his keycard along the card reader and once the green light came on he turned on the handle and pushed the door open.

“Fancy,” Justin said as he stepped in after Brian and without being able to help himself added, “Why are we here, in this suite?”

“What, not good enough for you?” Brian jeered.

Justin sniggered. “It’s obviously not that, and you know it.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“No problem, just curious.”

Brian shrugged and Justin didn’t press it because he doubted he would get an answer or at least one that wasn’t a smartass comment.

“Mind if I use your shower? I still have my last client on me.” Justin lied easily. Well it wasn’t exactly a lie; it hadn’t been a client but a handful of pleading tricks.

“Back down the foyer, you can choose the one through either the first door to your right or through the last door to your left,” he said as he walked to the bar and poured himself a glass of bourbon. So without further ado Justin moved in the direction of the bathrooms anxious to get the smell of sweaty bodies and the remains of the glittering confetti that still stuck stubbornly to his torso. For a second he wondered if Kinney would have bought his story quite so easily if he’d seen the evidence of someone who had not just finished with a client, but of someone who had free of charge and contentedly been grinding against hot and beautiful bodies at a gay dance club. Confetti fetishes could be a thing, couldn’t they? He shrugged and chose the door to the left, which happened to be the master bathroom that connected to the bedroom suite.

Justin turned the faucet to hot and while he stripped off his clothes waited for the water to heat up. Unlike his shower back at home, it took little to no time at all for it to be at the preferred temperature. Thus, when Justin stepped in he didn’t even bother to stifle the moan of content that escaped his lips.

 

He might have taken longer than planned in the shower but the marvelous jets and strong water flow was a luxury he wasn’t about to quickly pass. Justin turned off the water and shook his long blond locks right before he stepped out.

Without bothering to dry himself off with the towel let alone covering himself he walked into the bedroom expecting to find Kinney, but no such luck. Instead he found a pair of wash-blue jeans much like the ones he had previously stripped out of in the shower only a moment ago. Except for the fact that these were new and were Balmain jeans which meant they cost more than his entire closet put together. Lying next to the jeans was also a V-neck tee that matched the blue of his eyes, and even a pair of briefs, and socks. All that was missing was a fancy little leather jacket to go with the outfit. And that’s when Justin saw it, a fucking black leather Balmain jacket perched over a chair. Still completely naked Justin stepped back into the bathroom, to find or more like, not find what he had missed; his clothes were gone.

He went back into the bedroom and then without the hassle of putting on the “gifted” clothes he walked right into the living room where he found Kinney nursing a drink and staring out of the window.

“What gives?” was Justin’s way of making his presence known.

“Pardon?” Brian retorted his eyebrows coming together in confusion, though that expression of confusion was short lived as he caught sight of Justin’s nude body.

“What’s up with the clothes? Why did you buy me a whole new outfit?”

“Is it not to your liking?” asked Brian in a mocking tone.

Justin couldn’t help the low growl that fell from his lips. “I’m asking you, why you did it.”

Brian let out an exasperated breath and stood up leaving his position by the window as he made his way over to Justin. His long legs closed the distance in mere seconds, “Fuck kid, I just thought you wouldn’t want to get back into the same fucking dirty clothes.”

The hand that Justin had rested on his own hip fell as he said, “Oh. Well, thank you.”

“You’re welcome you twat,” Brian hissed though he was grinning and moving ever closer.

“But I’m still wondering why you think the clothes are necessary,” Justin tried to say but the last words came out in a moan because just then Brian had grasped his half-erect cock and begun to stroke it while he bit down on his shoulder and neck.

“Now that you aren’t wearing them, I do have other ideas in mind,” he growled into his ear and then suddenly Justin was being pushed against the wall as Mr. Kinney dropped to his knees had engulfed his cock whole.

“Holy shit!” Justin hissed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Sure he had experienced Kinney’s overly talented fingers but of all things holy did he have to have such a talented tongue as well. The way his tongue licked and twirled around the tip of his large mushroom head every time he moved up, and the way the back of his throat hit it just right was so good that if Justin hadn’t had his dick sucked multiple times that day he would have come in mere seconds.

“Holy shit, holy shit, soo fuckin good,” he kept repeating though he was unaware of the words leaving his mouth as Brian hummed, licked, and sucked on his cock.

Then just as suddenly as he started he ceased his movement and the slurping sound that resounded through the room was heard along with Justin’s whimpered protestation. However, he didn’t have long to wait because Brian had only stopped to turn him over, and as Justin pressed his face to the wall he felt Brian spread apart the gloves of his ass as he licked along his crack and to the puckered hole. Justin gasped and arched his back for both their benefit as Brian stiffened that efficacious tongue and plunged into his needy hole.

“Yes, yes, oh yes,” Justin moaned as Brian ate his ass as if it was the most scrumptious thing he had ever tasted. Brian reached over and began to stroke his throbbing cock in rhythm with the trusting of his tongue and Justin couldn’t take it, he even forgot to ask permission as he came hard splattering the walls and crying out nonsense.

As Kinney stood up right and flipped him around, through closed eyelids Justin saw the eating shit grin plastered on the handsome older face while he held onto him since Justin’s legs had become unresponsive jello. Yet not even for a second had he lost his hard-on. “Fuck me. Oh please, fuck me,” he begged and even though he was still being half supported by Brian’s strong hands he was unbuttoning the gray trousers left handed (it did pay to be ambidextrous).

Pleased to see that Brian was just as hard and as turned on, so much so he had stained his briefs with precum, Justin used both hands to slip both pants and underwear down.

“Always so eager,” Brian quipped though his eyes were too clouded in lust.

“Off, now,” Justin ordered as he began to unbuttoned the buttons of his olive green shirt, forcing himself to not just rip the damn thing off. Then with a growl of impatience he said fuck it and did just, ripping the shirt along with the white undershirt Brian was wearing as buttons went flying every which way. Brian did not protest instead he made this sound in between a groan and a moan that had pre-come already leaking out of Justin’s impossibly hard cock. “Now, fuck me,” he demanded once Brian stood in front of him divested of his clothing. Brian made to kiss him and it took Justin a second to realize what he was doing before he turned around just in time pressing his face against the wall as he thrust his ass back tantalizingly.

“What happened to the submissive boy?” Brian said in something very close to a primal growl as he grabbed a small packet (probably the most expensive kind) of lube and a condom from a pocket in the discarded trousers.

“Gone. So just fuck me already or I’ll start without you,” Justin said in a primitive growl of his own as he went to stroke his cock but before he could Brian slapped his hand away. Justin let out something very close to a hiss that sounded more like a moan as he did so, he was so turned on even the hand slap was hot. Without warning Brian pushed two lubed fingers through the rings of muscle and even though he did this slowly they both groaned simultaneously in response.

“Fuck you are so tight,” Brian said switching to one finger, bending his finger down slightly so he hit his prostate with every in and out thrust as he licked and bit on his earlobe, his neck, his shoulder, parts of his back as he teased his nipples in turn with his left hand. Then progressively he added another finger inside of Justin, until he was fucking him with three long fingers, stretching him and hitting his prostate at the same time.

“Please, please, please,” Justin whimpered and with a sigh of relief he couldn’t believe had come out of his lips he felt Brian’s fingers leave his body and his stupendous cock took their place as he lined himself up against the outside of his anus and so very slowly he pushed in as Justin’s sphincter relaxed. Justin felt the exquisite burning sensation as he passed the first ring of muscles and then the next, and once he was fully seated inside him he didn’t move until Justin pushed back against him, edging him on. It started slow as if Brian were pacing himself but in no time the rhythm changed so that he was fucking him fast and deep and hitting his prostate with every other back stroke.

“So tight, feels soo good,” Brian moaned as he pounded Justin’s ass and Justin who was completely lost in the pleasure was moaning incoherently unable to fathom how it was that his legs were still supporting him. “Harder, faster, more” he panted into the wall and every time Brian complied until all Justin was able to do was cry out in pleasure.

“Come for me,” Brian purred though somewhat out of breath into his ear as he bit down hard (but not hard enough that it was overwhelmingly painful) on his earlobe and commenced to jerk him off.

Justin didn’t need to be told twice, his orgasm seemed to be on the edge from the moment Brian had penetrated him so it took less than two more glorious thrusts of Brian’s phenomenal cock before he came even harder than last time all over the wall and Brian’s hand as shivers took over his body. Brian came almost immediately after with shivers of his own as he half collapsed pressing Justin’s body tighter against the wall but still comfortable enough that he could breathe. Kinney pushed Justin’s long locks to the side and trailed kisses down the back of his neck, then finally biting pleasingly hard on his shoulder blade he whispered in somewhat of a gasp, “You are so fucking hot.”

Still breathing heavily Brian stepped back and slowly slid his still half-erect cock out of Justin’s ass, whom groaned. Brian tied the condom and aimed it perfectly to the trashcan.

“Nice throw,” Justin said with a genuine smile as he turned around.

Brian grinned and licked some of Justin’s cum from his hand, grinning even wider when Justin let out a low growl of a moan.

“Up for one more?” he asked and Justin nodded earnestly.

>>>>> 

“So what’s up with the no kissing?” Brian asked as he laid sprawled on the floor his head resting on Justin’s thigh, whom was laying back on the couch still catching his breath.

He shrugged and said, “I don’t kiss clients.”

“But you let them fuck you over and over again?” By that time, they had fucked three times in a row. Justin’s ass hadn’t seen that much action in years.

He shrugged again and answered truthfully that time, “You have to keep something you know, or you might just lose yourself completely.”

Brian seemed to be mulling that over because he didn’t say anything for a long time until Justin broke the silence by asking, “And the clothes? Why even bother, were you planning on taking me somewhere?”

“As a matter of fact I was hoping you could take me somewhere.”

This answer surprised Justin more than he cared to admit. “Me? Why?”

Brian shrugged and didn’t answer.

“You don’t even know me. I’m sure you don’t think it wise to trust me or to give some little hustler control-unless is that what you want? Are you bored with your scheduled life?”

“How do you know my life is scheduled?”

Shit. “I’m sure the life a billionaire is not one of escapades, spontaneous adventures, nor risky decisions or you wouldn’t have gotten where you are, or am I wrong?”

Brian gave a humorless snort and said, “You’re not wrong.”

“Soo you want me to take you for a joyride?”

“I thought you already had,” he teased (indicating Justin’s superb riding, if he did say so himself).

Justin giggled-what the fuck, did he actually do that. He coughed and said, “No, I mean a real joy ride, if you’re up for it.”

“What do you mean?” Brian asked craning his neck to get a better look at Justin’s face.

“I’m totally divulging information I shouldn’t be, but I really want to go,” he said and at Brian’s confused, not mention slightly affronted expression he quickly added, “Street racing. If we go now. We can still make it.”

“You mean illegal street racing? You actually compete, you drive the-a car?”

“Yeeaah,” said Justin a little hesitantly. Brian sat up a straight and from that angle Justin couldn’t quite see his face or let alone read the expression on it “Fuck, look never mind-I just thought that since-“

“Let’s go.”

“What?!” Justin asked both excited and flabbergasted.

“Let’s go.”

“Okay,” Justin said practically bouncing up to his feet making Brian chuckle, he probably looked like an over excited teenager at the moment. But what the fuck, he didn’t give a damn.

“I need to make a call first.” Then he stupidly turned this way and that looking for his jacket and then remembering that Brian had grabbed his stuff he asked. “Where is my jacket?”

“It’s in the bassinet in the other bathroom.”

“Okay, thanks,” he said and bounced off towards that direction, as the echoes of Brian’s chuckles followed him to the second bathroom

>>>>>> 

They made it with twenty minutes to spare to where Miki (he had a second key) had parked his car as instructed on the emergency lane.

“You should park your car close to the finish line, I’ll meet you there when it’s over.”

“No.”

“No? What the fuck do you mean no?”

“I’m riding with you.”

“Are you insane? I’m not risking the life of a billionaire! I’ll be dead meat if something happens to you and god forbid I survive.”

Brian actually snorted and said, “Then don’t crash.”

“No.”

“You don’t have a choice in the matter.”

“Fucking hell. I told someone-oh fuck it. Let’s go then. But you’re gonna have to hand me the keys to your vette.”

“No fucking way kid.”

“Fine then grandpa, meet me at the finish line.”

“Alright, here,” said Brian taking the key out of the ignition and handing it to Justin.

“Thank you very much,” he said and stepped out of the car, and locked it when they had both closed the doors.

Justin flipped open his piece of shit prepaid phone and dialed number two on his phone then pressed the call button. On the second ring Miki answered excitement dripping from his voice.

“I can’t believe we’re doing it! I’m so excited.”

“Hey, hey, slow your roll kid. Slight change of plans, I need you to drive his car to the finish line.”

And he prepared himself for the flow of protestation that he knew would follow, and sure enough it started with, “But Justin why? It’s not fair! Why I’m not riding with you?” And ended with, “Why the fuck not?”

“Will you shut the fuck up and do what I say. Please. It’s where you drop m-our car (he added “our” more than anything to appease the kid), next time, I promise.”

Justin unlocked the car and stepped into the driver’s seat.

“Fine. Where do I meet you?” Mikael asked in a defeated voice.

Brian climbed into the passenger seat as Justin asked, “You at the starting point?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m heading that way now; I’ll give you the keys then.”

“What the fuck Justin. The guy is our mark he shouldn’t be acquainted with us.”

“He won’t. Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Ok then. Be right there.” And he hung up and pocketed his phone in his brand new (compliments of Mr. Kinney) leather jacket.

Justin slid the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life, eliciting a smirk from Brian as he said, “That sounds so hot.”

“Indeed,” said Justin as he turned into the lane after clearing for traffic.

 

“Stay in the car,” Justin ordered as he stepped out and made his way to the small group of racers and paying spectators. He greeted a few of them, stopping a bit longer by the taller blonde only because he had reminded him of their previous bet.

“Oh don’t you worry your sweet ass Brandon, cuz that ass will be mine, again,” Justin said arrogantly.

“Cockiness isn’t going to help you win.”

“No, but I’ll still have my dick up your ass by the end of the night.”

Brandon chuckled shaking his head. “Right, you wish Tommy (which was his alias, Thomas was a common enough name that it didn’t draw attention) dear.”

“Wishing is for lazy pieces of shit Brandon; I don’t wish I do.”

Smirking he shook his head again as Justin, whom was grinning widely now made his way to a sour face Miki.

“Cheer up,” he said discreetly giving him the key. Then he spotted Paul, which should have made him feel relieved, because at least the cops wouldn’t be a problem but he disliked the fucker so much that relief wasn’t a word that he normally used in the same sentence with Paul. To his surprise Daphne was also there, leaning against the unmarked police car, looking so good in a mini dress and expertly applied makeup that he almost thought he could be straight-almost, but not quite.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Daph?”

She shrugged and gave him a hard look that said “Not in front of Paul but you know exactly why the fuck I’m here.” Right endangering the life of their mark that happens to be a billionaire wasn’t one of his best laid plans. No, thought Justin, it was a very stupid one.

Yet he needed these races (as few and spaced out as they were) as he needed air in his lungs to breathe. And even though she did not approve he knew she understood that.

“Well I have to get back to the car, before they start lining up. By the way I gave Cody the hit,” he told the last to Paul who nodded. “I’ll see you later,” he added more to the pouting Miki than anyone else.

Justin turned and jogged to his car.

As he stepped inside and brought the engine back to life he turned to the now anxious looking brunette and asked, “Are you ready.”

“Yeah, I’m ready,” he said and if he was nervous his voice didn’t give him away.

>>>>> 

The speed, the adrenaline, the feel of the roaring engine rushed through his vein as he accelerated his car, the finish life was so close he could almost taste it. It was a glorious feeling and he didn’t have to look at his back or sides mirrors to know he was ahead by a good and advantageous margin. The winnings were a good chunk of money, one they needed until they could hustle their mark, now currently passenger, out of a few hundred thousand, or if they were lucky even a couple mil. As Justin pressed that accelerator for that extra push to assure his victory, Kinney gasped, and he couldn’t help but grin. Then, there it was the finish line and he sped through it, the clear winner. He mentally self-patted himself as he gradually slowed his car.

“That was incredible!” Brian said in close to a pant as Justin parked his car in the emergency lane.

“Wait here,” he instructed but this time Kinney was having none of that.

“No, I’m coming with you this time.”

“Why?” Justin questioned, genuinely curious. “These people are not your type of people.”

“And what is my type of people?” he questioned, with his beautiful eyebrows raised.

Justin couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh come off it Mr. Kinn-“

“Brian-I said you can call me Brian.”

“Ok Brian. You will stand out like a sore thumb. Even your fucking eyebrows are perfect, you radiate money. You’re that guy who’s like “Hey look at me, I’m beautiful, rich, successful. I have everything and all I could ever want.” These people don’t. I let you ride with me so now stay in the fucking car.”

Making sure to check for the nonexistent traffic Justin hopped off the driver’s seat without waiting for a response from Brian and made his way toward the small group of people, making sure to only walk on the emergency lane.

“I don’t know how you always do it, you fuck,” said Cody as soon as he made his way over to them.

“It’s a secret,” Justin teased then turned to their neutral party. “Where are we meeting?”

“The old abandoned Brooklyn Navy yard you know it?” said Brandon before Matt (the neutral party) could answer. “Paul should already be on his way; he has the winnings.”

“Good so I can collect my winnings and tap that ass all at once.”

“Always so charming,” Brandon said rolling his eyes though he was smirking.

“Oh stop playing hard to get, we all know you’re a whore for a little Tommy topping,” teased Cody raising his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

“Hey don’t inflate his head further,” Brandon quipped bumping his shoulder against Justin’s.

“Alright guys, I’ll see you in a few,” he called as he jogged back to his car.

“Thanks for staying in the car, I didn’t really think you would,” said Justin as soon as he closed the driver door.

Brian snorted. “Well, since you asked so nicely and you did have a legitimate point. I am overdressed,” he said pointing at himself. He was wearing the light gray dress pants, and a black button down shirt, that Brian’s personal errand boy had brought up to his suit when he had bought and brought Justin’s new and much to expensive outfit. Justin didn’t bring up how he knew about his errand boy, too many questions would be asked and Mr. Kinney would have been more than suspicious. In any case Justin was in a rush to get to the race to pretend to even contemplate how the clothes had appeared.

Justin nodded his head and after a short moment of silence said, “Okay, now we wait for your vette, and you can take it home or to the hotel, or where ever you were planning on spending the night, unless you want to come with, but if you do you’re going to have to downgrade a little. Do you even own a pair of jeans?”

Brian looked at him for a second and laughed and it wasn’t a mocking laugh either, it was surprisingly quite an exotic sound that vibrated through Justin’s ears and had his dick standing at attention instantly. Something that didn’t miss Brian’s notice as it tightened under the already tight fabric.

“I actually do own jeans, and I happen to have brought some change of clothes with me.”

“Ah, so that’s what was in the bag you put in the trunk. Well always the planner aren’t you?”

“And you are not what one would expect from a hustler, nor one so young. How old are you anyways?”

“25 in a couple of weeks,” replied Justin not sure why he gave his actual age.

“Mhmm, would have pegged you for someone younger.”

“Oh no, don’t tell me I’m much too old for you now.”

“Fuck you!” Brian said though he laughed along with Justin.

“And you?” Justin asked even though he already knew his age and his exact day of birth, but appearances were essential.

“Thirty-six,” he said with a funny face.

“I would have pegged you for someone older,” he teased. Making Brian make this half-huff, half-snort sort of a sound that made Justin laugh harder.

“You’re a fucking twat.”

“I’m just teasing old man, you look great.”

“Call me old man one more time and you’ll get punished.”

“Promises, promises.” Justin quipped with a dismissive gesture of his hand. Brian grinned, his large hazel eyes twinkling and in that moment Justin had the intense impulse of closing the distance and kissing him. But that was completely ludicrous, not to mention outrages so instead he excused the feeling to the post-adrenaline rush from the race.

Then in the perfect form of a distraction Brian’s vette pulled up next to them and then parked a few feet in front of them on the emergency lane.

>>> 

“Come on don’t pout Miki. We’ve been through this, he insisted and I didn’t have the luxury to say no.”

“You don’t have to explain yourself to me Justin,” he replied in a voice barely above a whisper.

Justin clicked his tongue, now that was more annoying than the fucking pouting. “I know I don’t have to explain myself to you or anyone but I was trying to be considerate for a fucking change,” Justin spat making Mikael flinch and finally look up at him.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m just-I was just looking forward to riding with you, it’s all I’ve been looking forward to for months,” he said in an even quieter voice as he leaned against the driver door of the Honda race car.

“I know,” said Justin running his hand down the younger but slightly taller man-boy’s arm.

“Are you taking him to the after party too?”

Justin nodded, he was still not a 100% sure if it was a good idea, hell he knew it was a terrible idea but being on Kinney’s good side will enable him to be close and void any suspicion as to why.

“So does that mean I can’t come?”

“It would be best if you don’t. The less the interactions the less likely he is to remember your face, okay?”

“I won’t go if you think it’s best,” he responded looking down again, the plump lips formed into that perpetual pout.

“Hey,” Justin said lifting the square jaw with his thumb and index finger. He looked into the soft and much to innocent gray eyes as he said not unkindly, “Snap out of it. I won’t have you driving when your mind is clearly elsewhere.”

Mikael let out a long suffering breath and said, “Okay, Justin.”

Justin rolled his eyes, the kid could really be a stubborn little shit sometimes. “You’re being a little brat right now; you know that right?”

He shrugged and tried to push Justin’s hand away from his face but Justin pressed himself harder against the lad and then did something he didn’t often do but something he felt the kid needed, he kissed him. The kiss was soft and gentle but short, and when he pulled away Mikael’s eyes were still closed and he was leaning into the kiss.

“Warm up the bed for me kid, I’ll be there bright and early.”

Mikael opened his eyes and his lips slowly curved into a tiny smile. “Really?”

“Really. Now go, I’ve kept him waiting long enough.”

Feeling brave the kid snaked his hand around the back of his neck and pulled Justin in for another kiss, this time it was longer and Justin could feel the need in Miki so he didn’t pull away, not that he even wanted to if he were completely honest. But when it lasted longer than he was comfortable with he pulled away cocking his eyebrows in reprimand.

Mikael giggled. “Later Justin,” he said and as Justin moved back he hopped into the car grinning from ear to ear.

“Later,” he said a bit annoyed, but mostly he was amused. He watched as the car came to life with a loud roaring growl and Miki sped away. At least his mind would be clear and worry free when it came to that darn teenager, sometimes Justin felt that he could be more of a nuisance than he was beneficial but it was always short lived. The kid was useful in more ways than he could count, not only was he spectacular to have in bed but he knew the city from the inside out, he was smart, a mechanical wiss, and had always been brilliant at getting himself and Daphne out of tight holes (no pun intended, since they enlisted him a year ago) when he went over their previously arranged time limit when cracking a safe. All in all, Justin would do what needed to be done to keep the youngster as part of their unconventional team.

Justin tapped the driver’s window and Brian rolled it down.

“Is there a problem?”

“Nope but I’m driving there.”

“Why can’t I drive?” asked Brian clearly not comfortable with letting a hustler drive him to an unknown and possibly life endangering location.

Justin rolled his eyes and extended his hands for the keys. “Or we can just go back to the hotel, your choice.”

Kinney seemed to mull that over, and Justin was getting rather impatient when he finally pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to him as he stepped out of the car.

“Thanks,” said Justin with a devil-may-care grin that he knew would do nothing to reassure Brian and his momentary loss of power. He hopped inside the driver seat and closed the door waiting for Brian to do the same, and as soon as he did they were speeding through the highway.

“So who’s the kid?” Brian asked seeming to regain some of his air of complete-control after they’ve been on the road for about half an hour.

“My sometimes teenage lover,” he said with a shrug, having already decided that half the truth was better than an outright lie.

“Isn’t he a bit too young for you?”

“I suppose,” said Justin then he added, “But I’m just your rent boy for the night and my life is none of your business.”

“Fair enough but you are taking me to God only knows where so I think a little background information wouldn’t kill you,” Brian snapped.

Justin chuckled and with eyes still focused on the road said, “After a race we meet at an abandoned warehouse, or train stations, sometimes even places that are more open but that no one ever ventures to, that’s where we’re going now.”

From the corner of his eyes Justin notice the stiffness in Brian’s shoulder so he added, “Relax, everyone’s very chill, you’re safe with me.” He didn’t think that would work, but he had to say it anyways.

Then a few minutes more into the drive there was nothing but old abandoned and dilapidated houses. “What the fuck am I doing,” he heard Brian mutter and Justin chuckled, perhaps a little too mockingly because Brian snapped his head in his direction and demanded, “What?”

“Nothing. But isn’t this what you wanted? Don’t be such a pussy.”

“Did I mention that you have the worst personality for a hustler.”

Justin shrugged and to piss Brian off and not to mention to startle him he stopped the car with a sudden screeching sound.

“What the fuck?” Brian hissed and Justin smirked widely.

“We’re here old man.”

“I believe I warned you about calling me that.”

“Don’t worry since I’ve been such a bad boy you can tie me up and spank me later,” Justin joked, well he wasn’t entirely opposed to the scenario if it was to the tall brunette he would be relinquishing control to.

“Don’t think that I won’t.”

“I’m counting on it,” said Justin hopping out of the car. However, Brian didn’t move so giggling quietly Justin went over to the passenger door and tapped the window much like he had done earlier that night.

“We’re not getting any younger Grandpa. We can still leave if you want.”

Through the window he watched as the beautiful man’s chest rose and fell and then with a determined face plastered on that handsome face he opened the door and stepped out.

“I knew those balls weren’t just for decoration,” Justin teased.

“Keep talking and I’ll tie your balls so hard they’ll ache for a week.”

“You make such promises Mr. Kinney.”

“And I always keep them.”

 TBC

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 
Comment and share your thoughts with me, they are always greatly appreciated.