Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
The Next Day

Sara sat at the library and attempted to research everything she wanted to know on the computer but she was finding the task more daunting than she thought it would be. Sara had never really researched anything harder than a school paper and she wasn’t really sure how to go about it.

After about her twentieth road block and her equal amount of frustrated sighs, someone plopped down in the chair next to her and when she looked up she was speechless, sitting beside her was Brian if he were her age. This boy had the same liquid hazel eyes, auburn hair and chiseled features and even the same quirky facial expression. This became apparent when he noticed that she was staring at him so hard and he raised an eye brow and rolled his tongue into his cheek.

“Hey, I’m Aiden.” Brian’s double said in a smooth voice.

“Sara.” Sara answered in a hesitant voice.

“So you seem to be having trouble with something and I’m pretty good with computers so maybe I can help.” Aiden offered.

“Well, I’m trying to research something and I’m not having much luck.”

“Cool, I should definitely be able to help you with that. So what are you researching?”

“I’m researching Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor.” Sara says and wishes she can take it back as soon as she sees a dark cloud cross Aiden’s face.

“What the hell are you trying to pull? What are you doing looking into my grandfathers?” Aiden snarls at her, rising up to stand over her.

“Your grandfathers?” Sara questions.

“Like you didn’t know that.” Aiden sneered again.

“Hello. You came up to me, I didn’t seek you out.” Sara shot back.

Aiden stopped as he thought about what Sara had said and then he looked deep into her eyes trying to figure out if she was sincere. Aiden, like the rest of his family, didn’t like people poking into the death or even the lives of his grandfathers; but he had to admit that he wanted, more than anything, to find out who had killed them.

He thought about the house of theirs that was still in the family because no one had been able to let it go. But they all also never stepped foot into it because they couldn’t face what had happened there.

Aiden knew that Sara was trying to look into the deaths but he didn’t know why and he wasn’t sure he could trust her. His family had always had a huge reward for information leading to finding his grandfather’s killers, so people had looked into it his whole life and he didn’t want to get his hope up and nothing to come of it.

Aiden was stuck though, because he also wanted to find out and finish that chapter of horror for his family. He stood their looking into Sara’s open face and weighed his options but really, when faced with her naked need, there was no other option at all. So he plopped himself down in the chair again and answered her unasked question.

“Let’s do it.”

Sara’s face lit up in an excited smile and they both turned back to the computer and started clicking through screen after screen finding everything they could about Brian, Justin, Kinnetik, Britin, the murder, and everything else either of them could think of. They didn’t really have time to look at all of the pages so they just printed out page after page after page.

Once they had two copies of what ended up being over a hundred pages of information, they went up to collect them and Aiden paid then over ten dollars. After separating them into two piles, they each took a pile to take home so they could both look at the information at their leisure.

They exchanged numbers so they could share their findings and walked out of the library together. On the steps, before they both went their own way, they looked at each other for a moment, trying to tell each other silently that they would find something that no one else had, that the police had even missed. And then they smiled at each other and walked away, both of them hurrying to get home with hope filling their thoughts.

Britin

Justin stared out the window lost in thought as Brian remade the bed as he did every morning. They had both known for years and years that they were dead(,) but somehow because of the loop, they seemed to be doing things in the house just as they were the morning before the murder.

“Justin?” Brian inquired softly.

Justin looked back at Brian with sad eyes that broke Brian’s heart and Brian was worried about what was wrong with his lover.

“What’s going on in that beautiful head of yours?”

“I don’t know it’s just that part of me is hoping and praying that Sara is the key to finding out what is going on with us and the rest of me is terrified that she is.” Justin explained softly,

“What do you mean? Why are you scared that she will figure it out?” Brian asked, lost.

“Well, if she can figure it out, then what happens to us? Will we continue like this, together forever, or will we be separated and never see each other again.” Justin whispered tearfully.

Brian didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know the answer to Justin’s question and he worried about never seeing his lover again as well. So he just went to Justin and pulled him into his arms, holding him tightly and showing his love silently.

After a while the two men, as if by unspoken agreement, turned their heads and their lips crashed together in a desperate move. Soon Brian pulled Justin into his lap as they continued to devour each other’s mouths, like it was the last time they would ever get to taste the other man, which is what their fear was.

Brian stood up with Justin still in his arms and carried him over to the bed, still attached to him at the mouth. When breathing became necessary Brian ripped his lips away and looked into Justin’s eyes before throwing his lover onto the bed. Justin looked at Brian with slight surprise showing on his face before Brian jumped onto the bed on top of him.

This time when Brian brought his lips to Justin, he connected them to Justin’s neck and started sucking on it hard, knowing he would leave a big bruise there but not caring. Then he heard Justin’s passionate moan in response to the pleasure Brian was causing him.

After concentrating on his neck for a few minutes, Brian moved slowly down Justin’s body, mapping every inch of his skin with his lips, tongue, and teeth. Brian couldn’t get enough of his lover and Justin was just as desperate. Brian kept up his exploration for what seemed to Justin to be hours until finally he reached Justin’s already dripping cock.

Once Brian was eye level with Justin’s cock, he stopped and just breathed on it, watching it jump as every puff of air hit it. Justin was squirming and writhing underneath Brian and trying to get him to suck him off. Brian laughed in the back of his throat as Justin grabbed his head and tried to push it down as he thrust his hips up.

“Brian, suck me.” Justin demanded.

Brian huffed another laugh and then when Justin least expected, Brian opened his mouth wide and swallowed Justin’s cock whole.

“Fuck yeah.” Justin screamed at the sensations Brian was creating in him.

Brian sucked Justin until he felt Justin start to quake at his impending orgasm and before Justin could let go, Brian quickly pulled back and let Justin’s cock fall from his mouth. Brian ignored Justin’s groan of complaint and grabbed his legs and pushed them up until his legs were bent at the knees.

Brian positioned himself and stared at Justin’s winking hole, inhaling deeply,)unable to get enough of Justin’s scent. Justin was still trying to calm his breath from the aborted blow job, when his breath stopped all at once in a gasp as Brian stuck his tongue out and lapped at his entry gently.

Brian continued his gentle lapping as Justin tried to calm his breath while pushing his ass out further and further, trying to force Brian’s tongue inside him. But Brian was determined to go slow and savor every taste, smell, and feeling that this was invoking.

Justin started to get impatient and his mewling was now interlaced with begging Brian for more but Brian was steadfastly not giving into Justin pleading. Justin thought he was going to lose his mind, until finally Brian stiffened his tongue and shoved it as deep inside of Justin as he could in one single push.

Justin was so overwhelmed with the feelings that Brian was causing and how slowly and extensively Brian was exploring, but finally Justin had enough and when Brian still didn’t seem inclined to move things, along even with Justin’s begging, Justin took matters into his own hands.

Justin bucked up hard and dislodged Brian and then scampered over so he was in the middle of the bed and grabbed the lube from underneath the pillow before Brian could even right himself. As soon as Brian righted himself he moved to intercept Justin and continue his brand of torture, until he caught a glimpse of what Justin was doing.

Justin had grabbed the lube and squirted a generous amount on his hand then spread his legs and drew them up to his chest and now he was circling his hole slowly with his slicked digits. Once Justin was sure Brian was watching his movements, he shoved a finger inside of himself hard. Justin didn’t want to wait any longer so he finger fucked himself quickly and roughly, adding new fingers as quick as he could.

Brian watched every movement Justin made closely, salivating as he watched one and then two and finally three fingers, disappear inside of Justin. It was over quickly because Brian couldn’t take anymore and Brian crawled up to Justin and yanked his fingers out of him and quickly replaced them with his cock, having stopped using condoms long ago.

Within seconds Brian was pounding into Justin like no tomorrow, his full balls slapping against Justin’s ass with every forward thrust. Both men knew that they wouldn’t last long after all the foreplay but they tried their best to keep the feelings going. Within minutes Brian felt his balls draw up and moved to grab Justin’s cock so they would cum at the same time but Justin slapped his hand away before he could reach it and then arched his back and came in a blinding orgasm. The fluttering vice like grip on his cock caused Brian to fall headlong into his orgasm as well and they were both screaming out the other’s name and how much they loved each other.

Brian collapsed on Justin as his orgasm sapped all his strength and laid there for a few minutes trying to force himself to move before he crushed him. Finally he gathered the strength and started to shift off him but he was stopped by Justin’s arms and his pleading voice.

“Stay, please I want to feel you for a while longer.”

“I’m not going anywhere, I just don’t want to crush you.” Brian tried to reassure his lover.

“You don’t know that.” Justin answered back in a quiet voice.

Brian sighed because Justin had spoken of their fear. Both men wanted to find out what had happened and wanted to stop their nightly ritual from happening, even if they didn’t remember it, but neither man was sure that the cost wouldn’t be to great. Their fear was not having eternity together and that fear was almost debilitating.

Brian rolled off his lover against his protests and pulled him tightly into his arms, both of them clinging to the other in their love and fear.

Sara’s House

Sara’s eyes became heavier by the minute and she was pissed at herself for not even getting through half the stack of papers her and Aiden had gotten today but she was so tired she could barely see straight. Finally Sara decided to give up and go to bed, so she got up from her chair clumsily because of her fatigue and as she did, she knocked all the papers she had been looking at onto the floor.

Sara sighed and bent over to pick them up but as she was shuffling them to get them all together, a picture on one of the pages caught her eye. Sara dropped all the other pages and stood up with that one in her hand. She studied the picture of the short dark man for a moment before a triumphant smile crossed her lips.

“I got you.”