Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

-The boys speak to police and their loved ones are notified. Home sweet home here we come...


 

 

 

 

Port Of Spain* Police headquarters, Trinidad

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later, Tim had landed the helicopter on the Trinidad mainland and contacted the local authorities. The former castaways gave the man all their thanks, exchanging information. The Trinidad police arrived and took Brian and Justin down to the main station where they were questioned and identified as the missing Americans from the party boat. Sitting in the station, Brian and Justin told police how they got separated from the main boat, washed up on an island only to discover that it was deserted, and had to find fruit and spear fish to survive. They recounted finding the blue lagoon that both of them would miss and learning to build a fire on their own. The boys had then been told that Justin’s mother and two of Brian’s friends had been working none stop with the police for a while after they went missing.

 

 

 

The officers who spoke to them were amazed that these young men had managed to survive for so long in such a hostile and remote landscape. Before that day, the island Brian and Justin had been living on was undiscovered.

 

 

 

“Your story is amazing”, one officer, whose name was Gabriel, commented. He was one of the officers who had been working alongside Jennifer, Debbie and Michael when the police search and investigation had been going on. “That you were able to survive like that…out there for so long. And that you were found.”

 

 

 

Justin nodded, feeling overwhelmed by all that had happened to them that day. “You’re telling me! I’m still expecting to wake up back on that island!”

 

 

 

Gabriel shook his head with a smile on his face. “This is not a dream, Justin Taylor”, he told him kindly. “You really are safe now.”  Brian took Justin’s hand and gave it a squeeze. They shared yet another relieved smile.

 

 

 

Another officer, Fernanda, spoke up, “I’m not surprised Tim Bangarrie was the one to find them. That kooky old guy has been accidentally discovered several islands, rocks and creatures for years!” This made everyone in the room laugh.

 

 

 

The head officer, Diego Sanchez entered the room, making all look to him expectantly. “A flight for 12pm tomorrow has been booked for you gentlemen to get back home”, he told the boys. Brian squeezed his blond’s hand again at this news. “Arrangements have been made for you to stay at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad hotel for the night. We made sure that you will both be provided with some clothes, toiletries and meals while you are there. This is it hombres**; you’re going home.”

 

 

 

“Thanks officer Sanchez”, Brian said to the man. He and Justin then relayed their thanks to the other two officers in the room.

 

 

 

Diego pointed at Gabriel with his pen. “Now. Your job is to make the calls to their families.”

 

 

 

Gabriel stood and started out the door before Brian stopped him. “Wait a second”, he called. The young officer walked back in the room and asked if Brian was alright. “Don’t bother calling my folks”, he said. He grabbed a nearby pen and paper and scribbled down Debbie’s home phone number, holding it out to Gabriel when he was done. “Call this instead.”

 

 

 

“Are you sure? Your mother and father must be pretty worried about you”, Gabriel offered. He took the paper nonetheless.

 

 

 

Brian nodded. “You said my friends Debbie and Michael were here looking for me. You didn’t mention anything about those people who call themselves my mother and father. If they want to know how I am, they can find out on their own.”

 

 

 

With that Gabriel dashed out of the rooms to make the surely exciting phone calls. Justin took his hand out of Brian’s and put his arm around him. “You are the strongest person I’ve ever known”, he told him supportively.

 

 

 

Brian gave him a small smile and put his arm around Justin’s shoulders as well. “By what we’ve been hearing, I’d say the strongest person you know is your mom.”  

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The Taylor home, Pittsburgh

 

 

 

 

 

“Holy shit!” gasped Molly Taylor. Hearing the news of her brother being found almost made her drop the phone.

 

 

 

The friendly voice on the other side of the phone stifled a laugh and asked the girl, “This isn’t Mrs. Taylor, is it?”

 

 

 

 

 

Molly cleared her throat guiltily. “No. I lied because I wanted to know what you were going to say.”

 

 

 

“Alright, I get it”, Gabriel said. “Now, don’t you think your mom would like to hear the good news herself?”

 

 

 

“Yeah”, Molly said excitedly. “Yeah she would. Hey mom!” the girl called up the stairs. “There’s a phone call for you. You’ll want to hear this!”

 

 

 

A moment later, Jennifer Taylor walked down the stairs and took the phone from her giddy daughter. She eyed the girl suspiciously and smiled at her cheeky face. “Hello, this is Jennifer Taylor.”

 

 

 

“Mrs. Taylor, This is Gabriel Pettas from the Port Of Spain Police in Trinidad.”, the voice on the other side said.

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing this, Jennifer immediately straightened up. She gripped the phone chord with her free hand nervously. “Y-yes?”

 

 

 

“Well, Mrs. Taylor, looks like we have some really good news for you”, Gabriel told the woman, who was bracing herself. “Your son has been found. He’s here, alive and well.”

 

 

 

The mother completely froze, unable to move or speak. Oh My, she thought. Justin! I knew it! Oh!

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Molly watched her mother with concern at her frozen state. “Uh…mom? Mom? Are you okay?” Jennifer could not answer as she was too busy passing out. The world went dark and she hit the floor like a ton of bricks out of complete and utter shock. And overwhelming joy. “Mom!”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Debbie’s house, across town

 

 

 

 

 

The old style wall phone rang loudly in the Novotony home, interrupting an intense mock poker game between Debbie, Vic, Michael, Rodney and Ben. “I’ll get it!” Michael said, standing up.

 

 

 

“Only because you know you’re losing big time, mister!” his uncle Vic teased.

 

 

 

Michael poked his tongue out at the playful man and dashed to answer the phone. “Yello?” he answered with zest. He was feeling quite cheerful that day, which was unusual for the past 4 months.

 

 

 

“Is this Debbie Novotony’s home?” a friendly voice asked.

 

 

 

“Why yes it is”, Michael answered cheerily, making his family laugh. “May I ask who’s calling on this fine day?”

 

 

 

“This is officer Gabriel Pettas from the Port Of Spain police department in Trinidad”, the voice said back.

 

 

 

This made Michael sober up immediately, snapping him right out of his playful mood. “Trinidad Police?” he repeated. Hearing this made everyone at the table perk up to listen in as much as they could to the suddenly very important phone conversation. “Wait, Officer Pettas? That officer Pettas? Is this about Brian Kinney?”

 

 

 

“As a matter of fact, it is”, Officer Pettas replied. “This is Michael Novotony, yes?”

 

 

 

 

 

Michael nodded fervently. Then remembering that the officer could not see him, he said, “Yes. This is Michael, yeah.”

 

 

 

“Well, Michael I have some news I think you are going to like”, Gabriel told the nervous man. “Long story short; a tourist helicopter was flying out over some islands earlier today and miracle of miracles, found your friend Brian.”

 

 

 

For a moment, Michael could not speak. His heart pounded in his chest. “Is…Is he alright?” he asked tentatively, not wanting to get his hopes up. It would crush him if he got some hope of seeing his friend again, only to find out it was a false alarm.

 

 

 

 

 

“He is”, the officer replied. “We have one Brian Kinney and one Justin Taylor here safe and sound.”

 

 

 

 

 

Michael thought he was going to faint from excitement, but he did not. “Oh my…Holy Shit! Oh my God! That’s incredible!” Michael celebrated. He heard the officer chuckle on the other end of the line. “Guys, they found Brian!” he told his eagerly waiting company. Each of them cheered. Debbie began to cry. “Wait, wait”, Michael said, registering something else Gabriel had told him. “Did you say Justin Taylor as well?” Gabriel confirmed to him that he did say that. “He really was with him! Jennifer’s gonna be so happy!” He turned back to his family and boyfriend. “They found Justin too!” More cheers were had by the men, and more happy tears by Debbie. Ben got out his phone to text Hunter the news. “Oh, officer Pettas, you were right. This news made my whole week!”   

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Later at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad hotel, Trinidad

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin had been shown their room several minutes earlier. Originally, Officer Sanchez offered to book them individual rooms, but the boys declined, opting to stay together. They knew that things were bound to change once they got back to the real world. They were no longer alone on their island. So while they still could, the boys wished to remain inseparable.

 

 

 

In their room, the boys found duffel bags with fresh clothes in them, and all the toiletries they could need. Sensing what the other was thinking, both Justin and Brian headed straight for the bathroom. The first thing either of them did was wash their faces with the water from the sink. “Oh, that is good!” Brian observed appreciatively. They used the razors they found in the bags to shave their faces. Justin enjoyed playing with Brian’s smooth, clean shaven face.

 

 

 

After digging around the bags for a short while, Justin triumphantly found tooth brushes and toothpaste and for the first time in months, the boys could brush their teeth. On the islands, they had washed their mouths out with water, but it was not the same. Minty-freshness had never tasted for felt so good. Brian grabbed Justin’s face and planted a minty kiss on him, making both of them moan. Taking a quick glance at the shower, the boys shared a smile and hopped in. They took their time leisurely washing themselves and each other, with actual soap and shampoo! Indulging in this luxury together turned both boys on and they jumped each other after Brian had washed out all his shampoo. Together they enjoyed their first fuck off of the island in the small, but nice hotel shower. It was a slow, sensual round of love making. Brian held tightly onto Justin’s hips even after they’d both climaxed. The lovers stepped out of the shower and joked about while they dried themselves.

 

 

 

Justin walked back into the bedroom, closely followed by Brian. The blond eyed the bed, then looked back at Brian mischievously. “We’ve never fucked in a bed before”, he said enticingly. Brian smirked and stepped forward, intent on pouncing on his lover.

 

 

 

The moment was interrupted by loud knock at the door. It was like getting ice thrown at both boy’s backs…or rather; their balls. “Excuse me, Mr. Kinney? Mr. Taylor?” a friendly voice said through the door. It was a hotel worker, Jose, who’d greeted them earlier. “I have been instructed the call you both down to dinner. It will be waiting for you in the main hall”, he told them.

 

 

 

Brian sighed and lowered his head down to Justin’s shoulder, chuckling. Justin gave the man a sympathetic pat on the back through a smirk. “Thanks Jose. We’ll be right down”, Justin called back.

 

 

 

They heard the man walk away and Brian looked at Justin. “You know, we can always skip dinner”, Brian suggested.

 

 

 

“We’ll have plenty of time to have sex”, Justin assured his lover. He turned and grabbed the new clothes they’d been given. “But they went to the trouble of making sure we got fed. It would be rude to say no.”

 

 

 

Damn your WASPish manners, Brian thought, shaking his head in disappointment. He took the clothes he’d been given and began dressing alongside Justin.

 

 

 

“Besides, you know you have been craving a good stake”, Justin added, trying to get Brian to be enthusiastic.

 

 

 

Brian could not deny this. He’s right, the smart little fucker, he thought. “I can’t wait to never eat fish or bananas ever again”, Brian joked. Justin laughed and the pair of them, now dressed in fresh, clean clothing, headed down to enjoy their first proper dinner in months.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later, back in the hotel room

 

 

 

 

 

Brian lay naked in bed, waiting for Justin to return from the bathroom. The materials of the bedding felt so good after having spent so much time sleeping on leaves on the sand. The bathroom door opened and Justin stepped out. He switched off the light and walked over to the other side of the bed Brian watched as the boy self-consciously lifted the blankets and hopped in the far side of the bed. It was clear that he felt awkward and not quite sure what to do. The boys had never slept in a bed together, plus their relationship didn’t seem as certain as it had on the island. Justin was not sure if Brian wanted to touch him, so he stayed still and looked over at the man.

 

 

 

Chuckling, Brian held his arms out to the boy and said, “What the hell are we doing? Get over here.” Justin smiled and scooted over until he was in Brian’s safe arms. They kissed each other gently, then passionately. Brian laid on his back and pulled Justin on top of him while they heatedly kissed. “Justin…” Brian puffed between kisses. “I’m going to fuck you all night long. So I want you to fuck me first.”

 

 

 

Justin looked at Brian tenderly and reached into the drawer in the bedside table to get some moisturiser cream that was inside. They didn’t have any lube left and weren’t supplied with any, so they had to make do. He took his time carefully opening Brian up until the man told him he was ready. Brian got onto his knees and Justin held on to his hips. The blond entered his lover and began moving in and out of him slowly. “Uhhh”, Brian moaned, gripping the sheets. Justin moaned with his lover and began to piston in and out of him faster and harder when Brian ordered him to. Justin kissed Brian’s back and neck as he made love to him. Sensing that the man was close several minutes later, Justin took Brian’s cock into his hand and pumped it as he doubled his efforts. “Fuck Justin!” Brian cried. With that, he sprayed cum all over the sheets. Brian’s post-cum whimper was all it took to bring Justin over the edge and he orgasmed inside his lover. Justin collapsed on Brian after finishing, lying together in a sticky, messy heap. A few moments later, Justin pulled out and rolled off of Brian, allowing him to turn over. They shared a smile and Brian grabbed a cloth from the bedside table. He used it to wipe some mess off of the bed and himself.  

 

 

 

“Was it…?” Justin asked tentatively.

 

 

 

“It was great”, Brian assured his lover, running a hand through his dark, sweaty hair. This made Justin give Brian one of his Sunshine smiles; he loved pleasing Brian. He leaned down and resumed kissing the man. Once again it started out gentle, but Brian wrapped his arms tightly around the blond and rolled them over quickly so that he was on top. Justin started giggling into their kisses and Brian moved his head to deliver sweet, wet kisses to the boy’s neck. He smiled while he did this as it made Justin laugh at the ticklish sensations he was causing. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s body and flipped them over again. “Getting cocky now?” Brian asked in a teasing voice.

 

 

 

Justin smiled and placed his lips so close to Brian’s ear that they were touching. “I want to ride you”, he whispered, the sensation making Brian shiver with pleasure. He smiled and Justin gave Brian a few kisses to the neck before looking into his eyes.

 

 

 

“You are so fucking sexy”, Brian told him, making the boy blush despite his smile. “Go ahead.” Brian opened Justin up from their position with the moisturiser. Minutes later, Justin smacked Brian’s hand away, making him pull his fingers out. Justin grabbed Brian’s unsheathed dick and positioned it at his entrance. The boys locked eyes as Brian caressed Justin’s thighs and the blond slowly impaled himself on his lover’s cock. “Shiiiit”, Brian hissed appreciatively.

 

 

 

Justin threw his head back in pleasure and closed his eyes for a moment. “Ohhhhh!” he moaned loudly. It was almost painful for it to feel that good. The blond grabbed Brian’s hands with both of his and interlaced their fingers. Once he had given himself an anchor, Justin rolled his hips. “Ohh Brian!”

 

 

 

“That’s it, Sunshine”, Brian said in a drawn out sigh. “Hooooh yeah.” Justin alternated between rolling his hips and moving his body up and down. Every movement drove both men crazy and Brian thrust upwards. Several minutes of this agonizing pleasure went by until Brian could no longer contain himself. He grabbed Justin’s hips with both hands and used his core to sit up, making Justin gasp in surprise. He pushed the blond onto his back, going with him, as he was still deep inside the young man. Now on top of Justin, Brian thrust in and out of the hot, wet canal rigorously. “Uhhhhhh!”

 

 

 

The younger man wrapped his arms and legs around Brian and held him close as they continued their furious love making. “Ohhhh Brian! Shit! Ohh!” Justin tried to grab his dick, but Brian took it into his hand before he could reach it. The intensity of the sex continued to increase, reaching its crescendo when both Brian and Justin climaxed together. Justin clutched Brian’s hair in his hands as he rode out his orgasm.

 

 

 

Brian collapsed on top of his lover in exhaustion. “Fuck, that was hot”, he breathed. Justin chuckled and caressed Brian’s sweaty back. It wasn’t long before they fell asleep, Brian still buried deep inside of Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Many hours later, at Pittsburgh International Airport

 

 

 

 

 

Justin grabbed Brian’s hand and held it as they walked through the airport terminal. They had been woken up the next day and put on a plane back to Pittsburgh. Both boys were nervous to see their family and friends again after all this time.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, nearby the nearest exit, The Taylors, Kinneys, both boy’s friends and several news reporters stood waiting for the former castaways. One reporter said into her news team’s camera, “After spending one hundred days on a formerly undiscovered island in the Caribbean Sea, Americans Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor are about to arrive home. Their loved ones are here, eagerly awaiting their return.”

 

 

 

As the boys rounded the corner, Daphne pointed and announced, “I see them!”

 

 

 

People started waving and cheering as the boys approached. Justin waved back at his loved ones as Brian smiled at his. They released each other’s hands to go to the people who had gathered to greet them. Justin went straight into his crying mother’s arms, hugging her tightly. “My baby”, she said as she stroked her son’s hair with one hand. “You’re safe.”

 

 

 

Brian, on the other hand, walked up to his loved ones, unable to stop himself from smiling. Debbie was the first person to pull him into a bear hug. She gave him a series of big kisses on his cheek, leaving lipstick all over him. “Oh, honey! You’re back!” she said.

 

 

 

“I’m back, Deb”, Brian said, reluctantly pulling away from her embrace.

 

 

 

He looked next to his surrogate mother and saw his best friend. Debbie let go of Brian’s hands as the boys smiled at each other. They launched themselves into each other’s arms, laughing gleefully. “I knew you’d come back!” Michael told him.

 

 

 

“I heard all you did for me”, Brian said. He pulled back to look at his friend. “Thanks, Mikey.”

 

 

 

“Of course”, Michael said back. They shared another smile before Brian had more hugs and greetings with the rest of his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

After he’d hugged each of them, he saw his older sister standing by awkwardly. She looked unsure, but emotional. Brian looked at her, surprised that she was there. Unable to stand there doing nothing anymore, Claire ran over to her brother and he opened his arms for her. The siblings hugged in reunion. “I thought I’d never see you again”, Claire told him. “But here you are. Back home, safe.” They pulled back and Claire gave Brian a kiss on the cheek. Touched, Brian smiled at her. It had been such a long time since he’d received loving treatment from his sister. It was nice.

 

 

 

Claire looked behind her, making Justin follow her gaze. It was then that he saw his mother standing there, alone and awkward. She locked eyes with her son, who was involuntarily and unexpectedly feeling quite emotional at seeing all his friends again. Brian pulled away from Claire and walked over to Joan. “What are you doing here?” he asked her in a quiet voice.

 

 

 

“I…I worried about you”, the woman told him. “I had to see you.”

 

 

 

Brian shook his head. “You never tried to look for me”, he said. “I know you didn’t. Debbie Novotony acted more like my mother than you.” The man’s eyes teared up as he spoke. He felt rejected and betrayed by his parent’s apparent lack of concern for him.

 

 

 

Joan looked at the floor in shame. “I’m sorry. But I’m here now.” Brian stared into his mother’s eyes for several seconds. He was still hurt and angry, but he couldn’t help it. He was so overwhelmed, he gave his mother a hug. The man felt a little sceptical about why his mother was there. Did she want to change their relationship? Brian wasn’t sure if that was possible, but he let Justin’s kindness influence his behaviour in that moment.

 

 

 

They held each other for a few moments before stepping away from each other. “And the old man is…?”

 

 

 

“He couldn’t make it”, Joan told her son, giving him an apologetic look.

 

 

 

Brian nodded and felt Michael put his arm around his shoulders in comfort. He looked over and gave his friend an appreciative smile.

 

 

 

Several meters away, Justin reunited with his friends and family. After his emotional mother, he got big hugs from his father and sister, then his grandparents. Many of his aunts, uncles and cousins had come to welcome him home as well. Unable to hold in his emotions, Justin began to cry as he was greeted by everyone. An already crying Daphne flew into Justin’s arms and they held each other tight. “I’m so glad you’re okay!” Hunter was next to give the boy a hug and ‘welcome home’ sentiments.

 

 

 

Reporters stuck microphones in both boys’ faces, asking them questions about how they felt about returning home. Neither boy wanted to speak to the media and declined answering any questions. They glanced over at each other, not looking forward to being separated. A moment later, Brian was being led outside in one direction, while Justin was being led out in another. After months of being alone together, Brian and Justin were going to be apart.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Later, at the Taylor’s home

 

 

 

 

 

Justin happily ate dinner with his family. The cooking of his mother and grandmother had never tasted so good. Daphne and Hunter tagged along as well. “Justin, I can’t even begin to tell you how glad we all are that you are safe”, Craig Taylor told his son as they sat at their outdoor dining table. “We missed you so much. Your mother worked so hard to try and bring you home.”

 

 

 

Nodding, Justin replied, “I know.” The boy looked at his mom and gave her a loving smile which she returned. “The Trinidad police told me. I’m proud of you, mom.”

 

 

 

“I’m proud of you, Justin”, Jennifer said back to her boy. “You survived all that time on that island.”

 

 

 

Justin smiled, thinking of his lover. He missed being in his presence already. “I never would have made it if it wasn’t for Brian. He saved my life more than once.”

 

 

 

“Then I’m eternally grateful to him”, Jennifer said. “I’ve heard a lot about him”, she revealed. Justin raised his eyebrows with interest. “I worked really hard with his friends Debbie and Michael Novotony. They were so worried for him. We’re good friends now.”

 

 

 

“That’s great”, Justin said genuinely. If his mother was friends with Brian’s friends that meant he would always be connected to the man. He couldn’t help but wonder what he was doing right at that moment…

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Debbie Novotony’s home

 

 

 

 

 

Debbie had invited the whole gang over for a big family dinner. Joan decided not to tag along, which did not surprise Brian. She did, however, invite him over for dinner whenever he wanted to come. Brian still had yet to decide whether or not he’d take her up on that offer.

 

 

 

“Brian, it is so nice to have you home”, Lindsay told her friend.

 

 

 

“Thanks, Lindz”, Brian responded. “It’s good to be back.”

 

 

 

“I can imagine”, Vic said. “It must have been tough out there.”

 

 

 

Brian nodded. “It was”, he confirmed. Thinking of his blond lover, he added, “But it would have been a whole lot harder if Justin wasn’t there.”

 

 

 

“You guys must’ve gotten pretty close on that island, huh?” Michael suggested. He was quite amused that the boy Brian had been checking out back at the hotel was the very same boy he’d been marooned with. “All that time alone…”

 

 

 

Brian smirked. “I know what you’re getting at”, he said to his friend. “I’m not saying anything.”

 

 

 

Michael threw his hands up innocently. “Okay”, he said in forfeit. “I won’t pry.”

 

 

 

“Mikey never stopped”, Debbie said, coming back into the room. She placed drinks in front of everyone at the table. “Neither did Justin’s mother. That woman is amazing.

 

 

 

“So I’ve heard”, Brian said, taking a sip of his drink. “I also heard about you, Deb. You worked hard with them.”

 

 

 

Debbie gave the man a warm smile and sat down at her usual spot. “I wasn’t gonna give up on you that easily.”

 

 

 

The gang enjoyed a great dinner and night together. Hours later, Brian said good night to everyone and Emmett drove them and Michael back to their apartment. It felt strange walking into his home after being away from it for months. Brian took a moment to simply breathe in. He decided he needed some time alone…or rather, some time with his lover. Even if it was just for a moment, Brian knew he didn’t want to go to sleep that night without seeing his blond. “I’m gonna go for a drive”, Brian told his roommates. “I just want to see the town again.”

 

 

 

“Alrighty”, said Emmett. He and Michael shared a look, not believing their friend. They let him go without another word.

 

 

 

Brian got in his beloved jeep and patted the dash bord in greeting. He was so glad to be back with his car. The boys had exchanged addresses on the plane. Putting the piece of paper Justin had scribbled on, on the dash bord, Brian drove off towards the boy’s house. He arrived 15 minutes later. The man got out of his jeep, locked it and walked around to the side of the house. He spotted a light on in an upstairs room. Brian figured and hoped that it was Justin’s bedroom. Putting the skills Justin had taught him on the island to use, Brian climbed u a tree that was immediately next to the window and stood on the ledge that was there. Luckily, it was big enough that Brian could stand on it relatively safely. He peered in and saw Justin. Silently cheering, Brian knocked on the window. 

 

 

 

He chuckled quietly as he watched the boy jump at the knock. Justin turned around and smiled upon seeing his lover. Brian couldn’t help but return the smile. The boy walked over to his window and opened it so they could talk. “Hey”, Justin greeted happily. “What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“I wanted to come see how you were doing back home”, Brian told him, tracing lazy circles on the boy’s hand with his index finger. “Settled in okay?”

 

 

 

“It has definitely been crazy”, Justin said. He grabbed Brian’s hand with his and held it. “I think it might take a little while to get used to being home.”

 

 

 

Brian nodded, watching their hands as each boy played with each other’s fingers. “I think so, too.”

 

 

 

“But I’ll be okay, I suppose”, Justin added. Brian looked up and met his eyes. He leaned in and gave the blond a deep, slow kiss that lasted several seconds. They rested their foreheads together once their lips had reluctantly parted. “I should go back downstairs”, Justin told Brian regrettably. “There are people waiting for me.”

 

 

 

Moving back, Brian nodded again. He still held Justin’s and in his. “Mikey and Emmett would probably queen out if I’m gone for too long”, he said.

 

 

 

Justin smirked in amusement. “Promise me we'll still see each other now that we're back”, he requested.

 

 

 

Brian gave Justin’s warm hand a squeeze. “I promise”, he whispered in a heartfelt tone. “You go on, now.”

 

 

 

“Oh, my dad wants to throw a party”, Justin told him before he left. “Within the next couple of days. You should come.”

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t miss it”, Brian told him, caressing the boy’s hand with his thumb. “It aint a part without me.”

 

 

 

Justin laughed and shook his head. “So you’ve told me. Goodnight, Brian.”

 

 

 

“Goodnight Sunshine.” Sharing one last soft smile, Justin let go of his lover’s hand and closed his window. He gave the man a wave before disappearing out his door. Brian sighed and climbed down from the house. He walked back to his jeep with one thing replaying in his mind. ‘Promise me we’ll still see each other now that we’re back’. Brian never made promises he didn’t think he could keep. So that was why he was determined to keep the one he’d made to Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

 

 

 

*The Port of Spain is the capital city of Trinidad

 

 

 

**Hombres means ‘men’ in Spanish, although the main language in Trinidad is English.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Once again I haven't had time to edit or spell check this, so I apologize for any errors. I'm not sure if I will be able to get the next chapters out on schedule, but I will try my best. Enjoy!

How do you think the boys will settle in back at home?

How do you think their loved ones will act around them now that they are back?

Do you think their relationships will change at all?

xoxo