Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys share a sweet morning, after their first night together. Daphne and Hunter are worried when it is announced the official police srach for their friend has been called off...


 

 

Morning

 

 

Brian stretched his form out on the ground as he came back into consciousness. His eyes still closed, Brian rolled onto his side and reached across to the spot he expected to find Justin. He reached and reached, but…nothing. Brian opened his eyes and saw that there really was nothing there. Sitting up, Brian looked around him for his lover. Worry started to flood his system. “Justin?” he called out. No answer. Brian stood and called out again, “Justin?” He looked out onto the beach, only to find that the blond was not there. “Shit”, Brian muttered and started into the rainforest. Where has the little twat gone off to? He wondered, trying to convince himself that the boy was fine.

 

As Brian passed one particular tree, a fruit dropped in front of him and landed on the ground. “What the?” Brian said to himself, annoyed. He looked up as he spoke and spotted what he had been searching for. Justin was sitting on a thick branch up on the tree he had almost passed by. “Justin”, he called up to the teenager.

 

Justin looked down upon hearing his lover’s voice calling his name. Finding his gaze, Justin gave Brian his best Sunshine smile. “Brian”, he said warmly. “Good morning.”

 

Despite the fact that Brian wanted to be pissed off with the kid for running off without telling him, he could not help but smile back up at the blond. Relief rushed through every nerve ending of Brian’s body. Justin was alright. That meant that everything was okay. “How long have you been out here?” he asked.

 

“Oh, about…half an hour”, Justin replied, thinking for a brief moment.

 

Brian raised his brows, unimpressed. “And you didn’t think to wake me up and tell me where you were going?”

 

Another smile formed on Justin’s pale face. A smile of a different sort. “You missed me”, he said, rather than asked. Instead of protesting, Brian folded his arms and looked away. Justin’s smile grew wider. “Ohhh, you did”, he teased. “You missed me soooo much! You can’t bear to be away from me!”

 

“Shut up”, Brian laughed. “I just didn’t know where you were, is all.”

 

“Uh huh”, Justin said, not buying into his lover’s denial. Both boys smiled, enjoying their playful morning banter. Justin climbed down the tree and dropped down in front of Brian. “Hi”, he said and grabbed Brian’s face, pulling him in for a kiss.

 

The kiss began sweet and short, but became passionate when Brian wrapped his arms around the teenager, pulling him closer. The boys moaned into their kiss and pulled apart when the need for air became greater than their physical need for each other. “Hello to you too”, Brian said once he’d regained his breath.

 

Breathless, Justin remarked, “Now that is how you say good morning.” Brian smiled and looked up at another tree around them. He gave Justin a mischievous look. “What?” Justin asked, his arms still around his lover.

 

Mischievous look in place, Brian said, “I bet you can’t climb that tree.” He released Justin from his arms and pointed to the tree he had in mind.

 

Justin followed Brian’s pointed finger and looked up at the tree. He turned back to the brunet, a competitive smirk on his face. “Oh yeah? You wanna see me do it?”

 

“Well, you could try”, Brian said coyly. “How far do you really think you’ll be able to get?” he teased with a slight swaying.

 

Justin feigned offence at this ‘insinuation’. “Well I never!” Giving Brian a smirk, Justin started for the tree. “I’ll show you how far I can get”, he said and turned to begin climbing the tree. Brian smirked and watched the boy as he climbed, happy to be treated with a nice view of Justin’s bubble butt. Sensing eyes on him, Justin looked over his shoulder at Brian. “You watching my ass?”

 

“Just admiring the view”, Brian said, his eyes never leaving the glorious ass he had become acquainted with the previous night. Justin chuckled and shook his head before continuing to climb. Things all seemed to be going well until Justin lost his footing and slipped a couple meters up. He yelled out as he fell to the ground. “Justin!” Brian called out with concern, rushing over to aid his fallen lover.

 

 

*****

 

The Lagoon, several minutes later

 

 

“I’m so sorry”, Brian said as he dabbed Justin’s scraped knee with an alovera coated tree leaf. Justin was sitting on a boulder in the shallow water, while Brian stood in front of him, tending to the minor injuries the fall left him with.  

 

Justin shook his head. “It wasn’t your fault”, he reassured Brian.

 

As if not hearing Justin’s words, Brian continued to blame himself, “If I hadn’t of made that stupid dare to climb that tree-“

 

“Hey, hey” Justin interrupted with a gentle firmness. “It was not your fault. I probably would have continued climbing those trees anyway, and besides, I didn’t have to take you up on that dare.” He reached out and caressed Brian’s shoulder. “Try to calm down now. I’m okay.”

 

“I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to you”, Brian admitted, not meeting his boy’s eyes.

 

Justin’s heart melted at hearing his lover’s out of character words. It made him believe that Brian really did care for him. After a few beats of silence, Justin wondered aloud, “How long do you think we can really survive out here? I mean, what if I had of broken my leg, or if one of us gets sick?”

 

“Hey, now who needs to calm down?” Brian said, caressing Justin’s upper leg. “Don’t you remember what you said to me yesterday?” he asked. “You told me that we would make it because we have each other. And a whole lot of other crap.”

 

The blond laughed, genuinely happy. “Leave it to you to make some weird remark.”

 

“As long as it gets you laughing”, Brian said back, smiling with his blond. His hand was still on Justin’s leg. “Seriously, though, take your own advice. Remember that we have people out there looking for us and you have me. We’ll be fine.”

 

Justin nodded and looked over at the waterfall over the lagoon. It was smaller than typical waterfalls, but it was just as beautiful. “You know, it’s pretty hot”, he told Brian. “Plus, I think we both kinda stink, so why don’t we take a dip?” he suggested, licking his lips for what he really had in mind.

 

Brian laughed and replied, “Speak for yourself on the stink factor.” Noticing an expectant look on Justin’s face, Brian added, “You’re right. It is super hot. And not just because I’ve got my shirt off. A dip sounds very inviting.”  After a brief shared laugh, Brian helped Justin off of the bolder and both boys removed their shorts. They started towards the water fall. Once underneath it, Brian and Justin washed each other tenderly, occasionally playfully tickling and splashing each other.

 

It was the perfect morning where Justin was concerned. He stood with his back to Brian, as the man tenderly washed his shoulders. He moved his hands lower and lower until he was cupping his ass. Justin gasped in pleasure when Brian gave it a squeeze. He turned his head back when he sensed Brian’s head lowering towards his head. They kissed, holding onto each other as best they could from the position they were in. Eventually, Justin turned in Brian’s arms and wrapped his own arms around Brian’s neck as they continued to make out. After a couple minutes of hotter than hot suck-face, Justin pulled his mouth away from Brian’s, feeling himself grow hard. “Do you have a…?”

 

“Oh yes I do”, Brian confirmed, already knowing what Justin had in mind. He pulled away from the teenager and hurried over to his shorts to collect the condom he had stashed in one of the pockets. Having found his prize, the brunet rushed back to his aroused lover triumphantly. Quickly, Justin tore the condom packet open, put it on Brian and enjoyed the man’s fingers inside him, preparing him considerately. He was still feeling tender from the night before, but he knew he wanted Brian there and then. He had only just lost his virginity not even 12 hours earlier and he already felt himself growing insatiable for the brunet he shared the island with. “Ready?” Brian asked.

 

Justin nodded, his eyes closed. “I’m ready,” he affirmed in a sultry voice. “Fuck me, Brian.” Brian was all too happy to oblige this request. Gently, Brian entered Justin from behind, in their standing position. “Ohhhhh”, Justin moaned once the man was all the way inside him. “Give it to me.”

 

Turned on beyond belief by Justin’s dirty words, Brian moved in and out of his lover, moaning softly with every gentle thrust. Brian knew that Justin would be sore from their previous night, so he decided to take it slow. He kissed Justin’s neck and shoulder as he fucked him, wanting to taste him somehow. Justin turned is head again so that they could kiss while they coupled. “Brian”, Justin moaned as Brian began to hit his sweet spot.

 

Brian closed his eyes and held Justin tighter as he gradually increased the speed of his thrusts. “Justin!” he moaned, feeling himself get close. “I’m almost there”, he told the blond, reaching around to grab his dick and stroke it in time with his movements.

 

“Uhhhh! Briaaaan!” Justin cried out, finding the release Brian sought to give him. He heard Brian make a sound that signified he was cumming as well as he rode out his own orgasm. “Oh yeah”, he breathed after he’d finished.

 

Brian rested his head on top of Justin’s for a moment before gently pulling out of him. Justin turned around instantly and pulled Brian in for another deep kiss that seemed to go on and on. Their tongues duelled for several minutes and they both gripped each other’s hair. After a while, they broke apart and shared a satisfied smile. “Good?” Brian asked as if he already knew the answer.

 

“That was way better than good”, Justin admitted, his cheeks darkening. Happy with this answer as well as himself for a ‘job well done’, Brian wore a big grin and pulled Justin to him. They met again for another sensual kiss, their arms wrapped around each other in a trusting embrace.        

 

 

     


 

 

St. James Academy, Pittsburgh

 

 

Several students stood by and watched the local news report that was being filmed out the front of their high school. There was a mixed air of excitement that a television station was present and of worry for the still missing Justin Taylor. Daphne and Hunter stood close to each other, full of concern. “It has been a month since the disappearance of Carnegie Mellon student, Brian Kinney, and St. James Academy student, Justin Taylor”, the female reporter said, making Justin’s friends gulp. “As hope for finding the pair alive has diminished, the Trinidad police have called off the search as of today.”

 

“That is crap”, Daphne huffed to Hunter, turning away from the report. Hunter followed her as they walked off toward the school field. “Hope has diminished? Just who the fuck have they been talking to? Obviously not the people that actually care about Justin!”   

 

Hunter practically had to start jogging to catch up with his fired up friend as she charged away from the news crew. “Would ya slow down, Daph!” Hunter called.

 

The teenage girl stopped and flung her head around at her friend, and angry look on her face. “What the heck for?! They don’t know shit, and I want to get away from them.”

 

“Well, the Trinidad police really are calling off the search”, Hunter pointed out. Daphne looked as if she were about to hit him after this and the boy immediately set to defuse ‘the bomb’ before it set off. “But remember, Justin’s mom is over there with that other guy’s friends looking for them”, he reminded her, holding his hands up almost apologetically for his previous statement. “If you know Jennifer Taylor, you know that she won’t give up until she gets what she’s after.”

 

Daphne nodded slowly. “Yeah. You’re right”, she agreed. “She’ll find him. For sure.”

 

“That’s the spirit!” Hunter said, wrapping an arm around the girl’s shoulders and giving her a friendly squeeze. He began walking the two of them toward their destination with a more steady speed. Though she would never admit, Daphne secretly loved the feeling of Hunter’s arm around him. “Justin will be a-okay”, he assured. “Now let’s get on to class.”   

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

Chapter End Notes:


There you have it; more romance for the boys and more shit for their friends!

How do you think Brian and Justin's relationship will develop/change?

What do you think about the police calling off their search?

Leave me a review and let me know how you are finding the story!