Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 137] Printer
FeatureSummary:

Based on the 2012 remake of classic romance film, 'The Blue Lagoon'. A stormy night on a party boat in Trinidad results in strangers Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor being alone and stranded on a deserted island. While their loved ones desperately search for them, the boys must rely on each other to survive and discover that this may just be the best thing that has ever happened to them... 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Alternate Universe, Bottom Brian, Brian/Justin, Humor, Romance, Toppy! Justin, Unsafe Sex Characters: Brian
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 66429 Read: 84089
Published: May 24, 2016 Updated: October 02, 2016
Story Notes:

-I created the concept for this story quite a while ago and have been writing several chapters of it. This is my first long Midnight Whispers story based on Brian and Justin's relationship (although this is an alternate universe story!).

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters from Queer As Folk. They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. This is for entertainment purposes only. No Infringement intended.  

1. Chapter 1- The beginning by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 13] (2853 words)

-College Student Brian Kinney and his friends expect to have the time of their lives on an exotic island. Meanwhile, high school senior Justin Taylor is excited about starting his senior humanitarian trip...


2. Chapter 2- The party by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (3690 words)

-The high school seniors gt some humanitarian work done. Hunter scores his friends invitations to the very same boat party Brian and his gang are attending...


 

3. Chapter 3- Missing by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (2976 words)

Two young men have no choice but to jump in the dinghy attatched to the back of the boat. Justin's friends worry about his whereabouts...


 

4. Chapter 4- Stuck at sea by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 3] (3202 words)

-The authorities are contatced by some worried friends, and the high schoolers and college kids join forces.  Brian and Justin can do nothing but wait in the dinghy...


 

5. Chapter 5- The island by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (2681 words)

-The parents are notified of Brian and Justin's disappearance while he boys find land...


6. Chapter 6- Castaways by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 4] (2613 words)

-The boys prepare to spend the night on the island and get to know each other better. Some parents are very unhappy...


7. Chapter 7- One and the same by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (2564 words)

-Brian and Justin work together on the island. Their friends continue to worry about them...


8. Chapter 8- The almost panic by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (2661 words)

- The Taylor's meet Michael and together, they join the police search for the boys. Things are getting easier for the boys on the island as they give each other all their support...


 

9. Chapter 9- Survival by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 5] (2195 words)

-Debbie meets Ben and Mr. and Mrs. Taylor while the rest of Mikey's friends go home. On the island, Brian and Justin work together to survive...


10. Chapter 10- For the first time by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 11] (4669 words)

-The Kinney's a hit with the truth. Another person returns home. A change occurs in Brian and Justin's relationship...


11. Chapter 11- Calling off the search by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 0] (2181 words)

The boys share a sweet morning, after their first night together. Daphne and Hunter are worried when it is announced the official police srach for their friend has been called off...


 

12. Chapter 12- Worry by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (3423 words)

-The boys enjoy some romance while their loved ones grow tired in their search for them. Hope begins to fade...


13. Chapter 13- Losing hope by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 7] (3485 words)

- The boys get closer and experience some unexpected heart ache. Claire goes to Debbie to find out what's going on...


14. Chapter 14- Happy Birthday by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 14] (4056 words)

-Brian and Justin face a dilemma when they run out of a very important item. Justin must celebrate his 18th birthday away from home...

*WARNING* OOC Brian


15. Chapter 15- The Blue Lagoon by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 0] (2514 words)

-Michael feels guilty for giving up. Brian and Justin encounter some danger before becoming closer than ever...

*WARNING- See themes*


16. Chapter 16- Saved by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 8] (2910 words)

-Life goes on in Pittsburgh, but Michael is not coping with his friend's absence. Weeks go past as the boys grow closer on the island until they encounter a very pleasant surprise...


 

17. Chapter 17- The Return by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 5] (5493 words)

-The boys speak to police and their loved ones are notified. Home sweet home here we come...


 

 

18. Chapter 18- Life goes on by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (3089 words)

- Life seems to revert back to normal once the boys are home...


19. Chapter 19- Reunion by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 6] (3606 words)

-Brian's friends ask him about his time on the island. Justin goes to prom...


 

20. Chapter 20- The Awakening by TheGirlNoOneKnows5 [Reviews - 12] (5568 words)

-Brian and Justin make up for their time apart and the fomer celebrates his 22nd birthday. A glimps into the boys' lives one year later...