Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

If anyone in their acquaintances could have seen inside the suite at Spring Hills that Saturday morning, they would have been shocked.


For those who knew Justin, it would be the sight of his obvious nudity and how he was so close to another naked man. Not to mention the obvious un-made bed or ruffled hair and wearing only the arms of his robes. Never mind the proof that Justin was a homosexual and a 16 year old who had sex.


Brian’s acquaintances, they would react to variety of different things.


#1: Brian willing being in presence of a gay man and just sitting and talking to him, no sign of him treating the other man like a trick


#2: The other man was obviously more younger than him, Brian Kinney was never a chicken hawk


#3: the younger man was feeding pieces of pancakes and bacon to him by his fork, and Brian was not hesitating in eating them


#4: Brian was being affectionate, little pecks on forehead, cheeks, and lips


#5: there was romantic music played in the background with Brian not protesting to it


All these things among other small details would not be believed by anyone that knew the Stud of Liberty Avenue, it will be easier to think of it as a hallucination from drugs then the actual behaviour of Brian Kinney.


But in the minds of Brian and Justin it did not really matter what their family thought. After letting the opinions of others interfere in their relationship that lead to their separation in their early years, they have always listened to the opinion of others but anyone’s point of view except themselves and their children were never taken into account once they have made their vows.


Even in this reset, the two men did not plan on making the mistakes they have made before. That was the entire reason for this planning session in an environment when there was only the two of them and they were both rational and ready to talk feelings with each other. No matter how many years have passed, it took a bit of initiative for them to talk about feelings with each other.

 

*******************************

 

(The next part is an excerpt for each thing Brian and Justin discuss)


#1: Their relationship from legal POV


“How are we going to manage if they call the cops on us? It was bad enough before now it will be worse !!”


“Pennsylvania’s legal age of consent is 16, no need to worry for our sex life”


“What about our POAs? You know once Craig learns that I am gay, he will just pull the plug or my mom will just keep on support, hoping for a miracle.”


“My fucking blood family will be all too happy to pull the plug. How about we just assign new POAs?”


“I can’t sign a document for myself till I am eighteen, unless I am given permission. You know that my parents will never allow that. They don’t see me as an adult, I am still that young baby they brought home. Both of them think that I am too young and irresponsible to know my mind.”


“You always knew your mind, way better than any man I knew. Otherwise, why would you chase after me?”


“Because I knew from that very first night, that you will fall madly and hopelessly in love with me. I was onto you from the very beginning.”


“Yes you were on me from the beginning. POA’s and other things will be discussed with lawyers.”


“But not Mel.”


“Never Mel, after what happened with Gus.”


#2: Lawyers


“I think we need a group of personal lawyers.”


“Did you just say multiple lawyers? And how would we afford them, Sunshine?”


“I meant meeting all the lawyers from various fields that we know that they are going to be a shark. Like Morrison, our family lawyer?”


“True, retaining those who will be the best is better than those old breeders who will retire soon and hate faggots. And Kinneys always get the…”


“Best. Let’s find where all of the best are. They are most likely in various different firms. We can invite them and their firm’s owner and supervisor out. Let them know that they will be working together. Point-blank honesty and partnership from the beginning.”


“Spoken like a good little WASP, manipulating them from all corners to get the target.”


“I have done the duty as a WASP. Now it is up to the best adman to pitch it to them and get them on our team.”


“Only after we decide where to invite them”


“Le Mont please. I’ve been craving Jeff’s beef wellington not to mention their salmon and red pepper satay.”


“Whatever Sunshine’s stomach wants, So who are we inviting to this lawyer conference?”


“Morrison for family and Wendall for Tax. Who’s the best for business and

intellectual property?”


“Protz and Anderson. For criminal law, let’s get Issac, Mason, and Burton, we will be covered from all grounds with these three. So with all of them together, a civic lawsuit covered.”


“So we got seven lawyers for Mr. Kinney to head hunt and if we include the higher-ups, that’s 21 people to the big dinner. Better reserve a dining room at Le Mont.”


#3:  Housing and Business


“Want me to buy Britin?”


“Brian. No this time, we are going to buy our property together. But before that, we have to renovate the loft or buy the one one either under or besides the loft so we have more room.”


“Your studio is first, Justin. I got Cynthia looking for one right now. Once you choose one, we can rent a cheap one but keep all of your complete artwork in the loft under heavy lock and key. Have you drawn yet?”


“No, I knew that once I start, I will draw you, and our kids, You would have me committed if you ever saw that. God I miss them, Shawn will be missing his Daddy so much.”


“And his Papa is not with him to read his stories.”


“Jay and Ana will be devastated. God, Ana had her appointment with the learning specialist today, fuck I wonder if she remembers that.”


“Fuck, the 6-month visit to the clinic is this week. This one was the first for the grandkids”


“Brian, I just miss all of them. I have to draw them before I forget.”


“We will go to the art store, I will buy you whatever the fuck you want, just paint me a portrait of them. Fuck, all of my clients will want them in their ads, if they had even some common sense.”


“Our children are beautiful, who will not desire them. I can make a entire collection based on our 40 years, abstract, sketches, real-life, think people will buy it?”


“You got the best adman in the country to manage your career. I will have people from New York drooling to get you to hang your art in their gallery.”


“I think I will use an alias so none of the country set get wind of it. How about JTK under “Britin”? It is a nice illusive name, and I will only let people know who I am after we handle the battlefield against the Taylor family not to mention the Liberty gang”


“A nice fuck-off to Craig, when people realize that he threw away a son that will be a millionaire by the time he is 18. When do you want an agent?”


“Not till I graduate. I am going to get a degree this time from my choice. Enough about me, what about Kinnetik”


“First I have to get my own client list, I will list Britin under my personal client for pro-bono, no ties with Ryder. I am not a partner so I don’t have a clause for my clients. I will get every account that will be a success under me, away from Ryder and when he sells to Vanguard, I will not fight it, get Brown from under him then form Kinnetik”


“A well-detailed plan courtesy of your Daddy, kids. The planner in the family. Now what about the loft?”


“I will call the super, get one of the spaces connected to the loft. Then call the contractor and the decorator to convert it into a duplex.”


“Make sure there is at least two extra bedrooms, an office for both of us, and walls to hang the portrait of our kids. I will make it in a large-sized canvas, one with the kids them other with all the extended Kinney clan. Heck, I will paint one of the gang for Deb and Vic as a present, when we meet eventually. We both know that Deb will never take our side over Michael’s but no harm in getting at least Vic on our side”


#4: Family


“When are you telling your parents the truth?”


“For dear old Jack and Saint Joan, I will say next week. At least Jack wanted to make peace with me before, I will drag him along for cancer screening when I go next week then tell him. Saint Joan is a lost cause, but Jack may be different.”


“Jack will come around a bit. He hate being trapped so he took it out on you, but forgiving him will free you, you will truly be a survivor. What about Claire? I know that John and Peter are not your favourite but remember John confessing to the abuse by his father when he met us. Maybe you can save them from that hell, they are victims just like Dove, Jay and Ana.”


“God you have so much love to forgive them, Sunshine. I think I will take the nephews out sometime and get them to admit the truth so we can file a report with the cops. Carl will be a good choice to not be bribed by that bastard Townsend’s wealthy parents, think it will be a good case for the Kinney  Lawyers?”


“A good test. We can see if all of them can work together and if it works out, we can see about a permanent retainer for them.”


“Speaking of cases, what about Craig and Mother Taylor?”


“You know I talked with so many people about their coming-out so I have different ideas. You know I want all of them to accept me, you know, even Craig. Like a pathetic little faggot.”


“Not pathetic, just fill with love for your childhood hero. If you are pathetic, I am too with how much I want Jack to apologize or give me a sign of respect.”


“I think I will wait till we got a handle on the legal side of things. But, I don’t want to wait too long, better to get my parents used to the idea of a gay son, before we add my lover to the equation. I say we need to get those lawyers fast so that we can start the emancipation process.”


“If Craig kicks you out, well you can move into one of the units in my building. I remember that you need your own place and access to an income to get it approved. I say that before Craig even think of kicking you out, you at least get approval from the ‘rents for you to be able to sign documents by yourself so you can change your legal documents. What about your trust fund?”


“My grandma Lambton and grandpa Taylor are the ones that contribute to them, they are still alive and have control over the fund. I think I will go visit them soon, they live in a retirement community in Harrisburg. If I have their support, at least I know that I can use the trust fund for my education. No, don’t even offer it Brain. The money from you will be used for the lawyers and the loft conversion. I still got two years before college.”


“Well Mr. 1500 shouldn’t need to worry about class much, let’s say we make an entrance into the art world and get Kinnetik started. No matter how much I want you out of that house, you need to stay there at least till Gus is born. No need to tempt fate by changing events.”

 

*************************************

 

Having plan out enough, both of them went back to more important things. Fucking Justin on every surface of the suite between food breaks, reconnecting with each other and talking about their family, remembering all the memories.

Justin was planning out his Kinney Family collections on his sketchbook, drawing in Brian’s lap. Both of them witness to what Justin was truly capable of with his drawing hand strong and years of experience and techniques. It was a masterpiece, a truly magnificent art. Brian plan out the campaign for his partner’s artwork as Justin work beside him.


When Justin starts to draw Rage and JT, Brian propose that they have their own comic with Justin as the artist and Brian as the writer, relating their lives under “Britin”. Get more publicity for Justin while making sure that they will never forget the memories. If the world was not ready for a gay superhero on print, at least online where they were free to publish anything, there will be no problem. Besides with summer coming up, Justin will need things to be busy so a lot of art is just what he will need to not be bored.


The lovers spent that entire Saturday is their suite, planning their future, thankfully with no outside interruptions. They were in their own world.