Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 1 of Weekend Gateaway

INTRODUCING THE KINNEY CHILDREN, ALL SIX OF THEM

When he arrives at the hotel, Justin took out a cap from his bag and put it on to hide his boyish haircut, sunglasses to hide his face before paying the cab fare. Making sure to include a generous tip for the driver after they promised to never mention dropping him off at this hotel to anyone else. In any city, any hints of gossip about secret meet-ups tend to start with the drivers and from them spend to the rest of society in the country club set. No way was he going to have any hint of young barely-legal boy being dropped off at a high-end hotel to enter the rumour-mill.



Checking the time on his wrist watch, he sees that it is still another half an hour before eight, but he wants to be in the hotel room before Brian arrives. The moment they see each other, they will be all over each other and he did not want any audience for their reunion.



The Spring Hills lobby was decorated in a typical fashion of hotels with marble flooring, high-end furnitures, and expensive artwork on the walls. Walking towards the reception here there was already a line-up, a few of the people also dressed in a way to hide their faces to doubt here for their own private escape of some kind, getting in the line, he look ahead to the receptionist. At a glance, he can tell that she is a cheerleader with very polished look and heavy make-up. A girl that put a lot into appearance and most likely look down on others based on their looks, he hope that this receptionist will not display any sign of being a snob to Brian because that will ruin Brian's mood and he want him to be happy when they finally meet.



The Kinney family seriously did not have any luck with hotels. By some twist of fate, every hotel stay ended up being an adventure to the Kinney family. Whether a chance meeting with an older client, some art-critic, his painting displayed in the hotel, getting a gossipy maid, and many other things were just some of the examples of the situations that occurred at hotels to Kinneys, blood or adopted. A snobbish young receptionist was also involved in one of their hotel adventures in the future and unfortunately led to an intense dislike towards young females that were heterosexual who gave any sign of having their noses in the air. While he could control his dislike, Justin learnt a lot about masks and staying calm to those he rather not spend time with, sometime Brian could take his behaviour to them to extremes. Brian Kinney's response to young snob breeder female was either a cool politeness that will make any WASPs proud to making conversation with the girl, acting like a flirt when Brian insults her. Justin couldn't really blame him as the snobbish receptionist that was the cause of the extreme aversion did make their children have a very unpleasant experience.

 


**********************************

 

 

The incident occurred in Chicago, when the family was spending the weekend at one of the many hotel chains in the city. This particular hotel while bringing in enough profits was looking to expand their client base so they chose Kinnetik to do their advertising. As they were planning a weekend away from Pittsburgh for Brian's birthday that year, they ended up at the hotel chain's home branch in Chicago with only Brian, Justin and their kids. The hotel stay was also an inspection to the hotel service so they could make a suitable advertisement for this particular hotel.



It was on the morning of Brian's birthday that the encounter with the young receptionist who put on airs, named Bridget, made contact with the Kinneys. Young Rose Taylor-Kinney, Justin's biological daughter through a surrogate who was a carbon copy of Justin in her looks who was six years old, wanted to surprise her Daddy so she had went down to the front desk to request a breakfast tray that included a cake to be sent to their suite. Bridget who was working at the reception talked down to Rose and actually said "little girls shouldn't make excuses to get special treatment by using her parents, that is what a spoiled little brat will do." A direct quote of the answer that Rose was given. Though having encountered hate, Rose was still six and was upset that her special plans for her Daddy's birthday was ruined because of this lady and also being called spoiled. When she was fighting down tears, Rose was found by Dove, her older sister who was looking for her.



Dove was Brian and Justin's first foster-child, who they hoped to adopt into their family officially in time. Dove was a victim of verbal, physical, and sexual abuse by her biological parents and due to these experiences was withdrawn, constantly suspicious of adults, and hated confrontation along a very low self-esteem when she first came to live with Brian and Justin. But when Dove found Rose, her little sister trying to not cry because of Bridget, she stood up to that receptionist Bridget in her early twenties when she was only thirteen herself. Bridget seeing that Dove had a darker skin tone and dark brown hair due to her Hispanic background opposite of pale and blonde Rose replied back to the two younger girls that there was no way that they could be sisters. And Dove, who had started to grow through puberty and was developing curves and looked a bit older than her true age was called "a hooker that should be the call girl for the local Spanish gang" by Bridget. Upset and hurt, both Rose and Dove just walked away from the front desk and back to their rooms. Bridget had no idea about the storm heading her way.



When Brian and Justin had learnt about what happened during lunch later that day, after noticing that both girls were quiet and depressed to say that the adults were furious was an underestimate. The adults were furious. Not to mention Gus who was also present for his Dad's birthday lunch, showed his Kinney side by going into Kinney Protective mood ready to personally have a screaming battle with the entire hotel administration of that hotel chain. Gus had become an investigative reporter, utilizing his no tolerance for bullshit as well as his brains to dig deep into foul plays of society, even had his own personal TV shows, and was ready for a public take-down of the hotel that very evening. Even if he was also furious and burning with desire to confront Bridget himself, Justin managed to sooth Gus back from his angry queen-out enough so that he did not at least go live with the new that very evening.



He did not even try to sooth Brian. Brian's behaviour of intense silence with a stiff face was enough signs for him that there was a major Brian Kinney explosion on the way for the entire hotel staff. Brian had called the hotel owner and asked for a full staff meeting that night after dinner in one of the bigger halls in the hotel with the entire Kinney clan to share his report of the hotel staff's performance. That was going to the stage for the public humiliation of Bridget, the snob receptionist.



The meeting had started with compliments to the staff that attended to them from all of the departments except for reception and management. After setting everyone from the hotel staff at ease, Brian called Bridget up and asked her what happened that morning with the blonde girl who came to request a breakfast tray. Brian had their daughters stay behind a screen at the side of the room so Bridget will not see Rose or Dove. The explanation that Bridget gave was so different from the truth that it made Rose into into an annoying brat, Dove an obnoxious caller-girl and Bridget a saint. After hearing to Bridget, Justin had called Dove and Rose in and had them recite their side of the story. Then it was Brian himself who asked the rest of the staff if they know which story was the truth. Fortunately for the rest of the hotel employee, expect the manager, owner and of course Bridget, the rest of the employees spoke up about the various incidents over the years that resulted in upset customers because of the three individuals.



When Brian and Justin had thanked the employees for speaking up before having them take their seat again, the stage was set and Brian Kinney went into Protective Father Kinney mode and to say the public smack-down was spectacular was a huge underestimation.



But when Bridget tried to blame the girls again, that is when Brian went from Protective Father Kinney to Battle-Charged Father Rage and his verbal attack against Bridget's bullshit and prejudice grew vicious even more. He could still remember Brian saying this, "those girls, you in your pathetic little head have called spoiled brats are my daughters. My little ladies. And the man next to them is my son, and that blonde bombshell over there is my husband. Maybe if you learnt that family is made from love instead of blood, you could maybe see past your prejudices. Know that I will protect all of them with my entire being, unlike your family who couldn't teach you kindness." Listening to Brian had soothed his own anger and the overwhelming feeling of love had made it even more harder for Justin to stop himself from jumping his husband at that very moment. Only the presence of their three children had stopped him to act on his desires.



Then things went even more worse when the hotel owner finally spoke up and it was in defence of Bridget. Bridget was apparently his beloved niece and the manager was his son so of course the owner did not think they did anything wrong. Well that input from the owner was enough proof of the closeted discrimination present in that hotel that Brian walked out on the advertisement contract of that hotel chain with Kinnetik in that very room before walking out. Not before telling the hotel staff that had been honest to give him a call if they ever need help in the future.

 

Sure Kinnetik lost a million-dollar client but on the other hand, an angry Brian was a dominant being who Justin look full advantage of in their bedroom. He could still remember the multiple rounds of fucking that happened that night between them that involved paddles, anal beads and butt plugs. As for their children, seeing how much the men fought for her, Dove was finally convinced and began to trust in the fact that the Kinneys were there for her, and they truly wanted her around them and will never hurt her physically or sexually.



But he knew it was not over yet for that hotel chain. Kinneys will always be a sleeping dragon that was waken when their family was threatened, a proven theory incorporated in Taylor's Guide to Living with Kinneys (by blood or adoption). Bridget and her uncle and son were the cause for Brian's Rose, the split-image of Justin, to cry and to call their daughter Dove, even if she had not yet been officially adopted into the family yet, a prostitute and in addition to the nightmares of Dove's abuse by her biological parents that had started again due to the Bridget incident, anyone that tried to fuck with Brian Kinney's family was going to experience hell.



Brian had taken care of the Chicago hotel's business reputation by spreading the reason he dropped a large account. Meanwhile Gus also in mild version Protective Kinney mood had went on live National TV and delivered the entire story with quotations of other incidents that occurred at that hotel from the other employees. With their reputation in ruin in both business world and social world as well as various civil lawsuits from past customers, that entire million dollar hotel chain went down after only two years.

 


**********************************

 

 

As he was coming out of his daydream, Justin could see that it will be his turn next. There was still another twenty minutes till eight so if he could check into his room early, he could wait for Brian in the room. The man at the desk moved to follow the bellboy so he walk up to the front desk. Yep, that was a receptionist that had the airs of a snob, and hopefully not the behaviour of one as well. Still a bit optimistic he steps forward with his confidence of a middle aged successful man. The badge said the receptionist's name was Bridget, wonderful already a sign of trouble.



"Welcome to SpringHills. Do you have a reservation?" Ok, so far no sign of dislike in her voice or body language.



"Yes, for Taylor Kinney please." No sign of confusion over the two surnames, maybe this Bridget will not be like the other one.



"Yes you have the Green Suite for the weekend starting at 8 tonight. Are you Taylor or Kinney?"


"Taylor, I want to go up to the room right now. No worries if the housekeeping are still working, I just need to lie down."



"It is alright for you to enter your room. And sir, do not worry SpringHills pride themselves on protecting the privacy of customers so you do not need to worry about being disturbed." Ok, this was a good girl, who might look like a snob but wasn't one in her behaviour. As an reward, he will help her handle Brian a bit.



"Well, thank you Bridget. Just an advice, when you see a man in an Armani suit with brown hair that's Mr. Kinney. And if you want him to be happy, I suggest having our room key ready and covering your name tag a bit. Unfortunately, after a bad experience with another Bridget, he hates any reminder of that incident. Thank you for the keys, good luck with Mr. Kinney." With his good deed done, he took the room key from the receptionist's hand and walk towards the elevator to go up to the 6th floor where their room was.



Unfortunately, the elevator was crowded with many guests so it will be a long ride but that was before a young boy, randomly hit multiple buttons on the panel and now the elevator was going to go up and down to multiple floors. Leaning against the wall of the elevator and fighting down the feeling of being trapped, his thought went back to his family, his happy place to bear the long and uncomfortable elevator ride filled to maximum capacity.



Thinking of Kinney's public smack-down and hotels, it reminded him of the time that all of his six children were the one that orchestrated the public humiliation stage, the day Brian and I were the proudest parents in the world.

 


***************

 

 

This time it was a Florida hotel, that started the incident that they called the Ultimate Fuck-Off to Homophobia. It was after a Kinney family vacation to Disney World with the two fathers and their six kids, with no other family members or significant others invited. The family was staying at this hotel on their way back from 'the happiest place in the world.'



When the Kinney children, Gus, Rose, Dove, Jay, Ana and Shawn, made up of three adults, two teenagers and one toddler were relaxing by the poolside, that hotel's manager was standing near them and trash-talking all the hotel guests he did not like to his cronies around him. The fathers were having a bit of personal time in their own hotel room so they didn't even know what had happened till the public smack-down happened.



All of the Kinney children were smart and beautiful or as the fathers state "their children were better than any children of any other breeders, dykes or fags". Gus who was the very image of Brian, Rose who was a miniature blonde Taylor, with the adopted Kinney children Jay and Ana, a mixed-race twin with Dove who had Hispanic origins they made up a group of very diverse sibling, not to mention the white skin with strawberry-blonde hair that Shawn, the little treasure of the Kinney's family, who was three years old. with them, they truly were a group that was the poster children for diversity.



The trash talk of the manager with his cronies made his phobia against any sign of diversity such as race, gender, sexuality and mixed family evident. The manager expressed his thoughts on the matter very clearly in a voice that carried over to where the children were together on the pool deck. The older siblings were used to dealing with this kind of ignorance and prejudice and even though they were pissed they were willing to ignore it to some extent. However when the trash talk of the manager and his group made Shawn cry, all bets were off. All of Shawn's older siblings had experienced or witnessed the horrific and ugly side of the modern society and had made a promise when they saw Shawn for the first time to protect him as much as they can from the ugly side of society. Shawn while did not understand the types of hate a person could hold for another, all he knew was that men over there were being mean to his daddies and his siblings so it was no wonder that he cried. Upsetting Shawn was the trigger for the rest of Kinney children to enter into Protective Kinney mode and they had stood up and was walking forward towards the manager's group to give them a very huge public confrontation. Right at the moment, the children had stood up and look at the manager, the sun shone onto his name tag and well his name made the Kinney children more furious, even Shawn was now more angry at that meanie than upset by his words.



The manager's first name was Chris. Another Kinney trait was to hate any kind of reminder of incidents that caused them pain or hurt their family. Case in point, Brian's newly developed flirting with insults method against snobbish young adults or the mention of violin music or any names with E or I in it. All of them knew the story of Chris Hobbs to various degree but blood-related or not, all six of them disliked baseball bats, blond jocks and the name Chris. The name and the blond hair of the hotel manager reminded all of them of another blond homophobic meanie/jerk/bastard so the manager was going to be humiliated within inch of his life by the Kinneys and that was guaranteed at that point.



But adding more fuel to the fire, Chris the manager was actually Chris Junior and his father was Chris Hobbs who just happened to make an appearance while the siblings were getting ready to confront the manager. The slightly pissed mode of the Kinney children shot straight up to Battle-Charged Kinney mood, even little Shawn hated that man whom he had labelled as the monster who hurt his Papa.


As if his appearance was not enough, Chris Hobbs just had to open his mouth even he noticed the group of mix-race people of various age groups standing near him and his son. Chris Senior joined his son and his friends in their trash talks. Which would happen to the worst mistake he could have done when Chris Hobbs Sr. shared his personal observation of the Kinney children. In summary, Hobbs state that Gus was obviously a faggot who looked a lot like that older fag who was with the little blonde faggot he went to school with. Then Senior added that he missed his chance to take care of that faggot properly and even got caught but bribes were powerful things. Then he said he was sure that little blonde faggot Taylor was already dead due to AIDS.


When you add all the discrimination due to their race and sexuality, doubting their status as a family, making Shawn cry, being part of Hobbs family, and insult to their beloved father, the result was a group of truly mad dragons out for their blood in Battle-Charged Kinney mood. And the method that they chose for their payback was the ultimate nationwide expose on the crimes of Hobbs family. Gus using his numerous connections had gotten all six Kinneys onto Ellen and had a live interview with all questions permitted. This was the stage that all of them used their personal experience with scientific research to expose Hobbs' crime as well as raise awareness to the discrimination that is still present.


Strike one, Gus as a TV investigative reporter found out all about Hobbs family dirt that included several abortion, embezzlement as well as supporting illegal groups against any kind of minority group. It also turned out that the hotel was owned by a paper company that Chris Hobbs Sr. used to buy the hotel when though it was against the terms of his divorce settlement to have dealings with his ex-wife's family hotel business.


Strike two, Rose as a law student who was also working as a paralegal at a firm that specialized in criminal law where minority groups are involved, relate the entire tale of what Hobbs had done to her family through his past actions. She also revealed how many cases she knew through her work as well as from her law school that have occurred that had bribes accepted which led to the justice system not working leading to more pain and suffering to the victims.


Strike three, Dove as a social worker with a psychology degree did a psychological analysis on what could cause these discriminatory phobias or how it was could be encouraged or discouraged by the actions of the authority figures in children's life. She also shared some stories, with no mention of place or names, of the children she found abused in their homes or living on the streets due to these phobias of their family members. Dove also shared the tale of her childhood and how Brian and Justin, her dads had helped her over the years to move past the hate and the abuse.


Strike four, Jay and Ana were pre-teens who were forced to run away from their biological parents due to their sexuality were discovered by their parents but had been physically and emotionally abused for years. They retold their entire story on their time on the streets, how Dove found them, their experience in foster group home, then living with Brian and Justin Kinney and how their fathers had helped them to accept who they were and once again had them attend school again. How even Ana's dyslexia or special dietary needs did not stop the two men from giving them a home.


And as a final nail in the coffin, little Shawn talked at that interview and told them how hurt his daddies were because of the fear and how Chris Hobbs was his own personal monster because of how much he hurt his parents.


The incident of discrimination having occurred near the 'happiest place in the world' where families were supposed to be happy was just an added factor to the encounter. The entire episode that had personal stories with statistics that fully disclosed and prove the fact that hatred was still present and there was an ugly side to American society that had been ignored made this the most watched and commented Ellen episode ever.


Both Brian and Justin were so proud of their children that day, that they made the aired date of that interview, an unofficial Kinney family day. It was the day that their children won the battle against Chris Hobbs and gave the world a big fuck-off for ever questioning the love of queers and the parenting capabilities of Brian and Justin Kinney.

 

 

******************************

 

 

Ping, after a ten minute ride, the elevator stopped at 6th floor and Justin got out with his bag on his shoulders. Entering the suite at the end of the hall, he look around. It was definitely Cynthia that book the room. On the table near the kitchen was a bottle of Beam and what looked like complimentary chocolates from the hotel. No rose on the table that Brian took to always getting in their hotel room after a decade or so, a silent I love you and I desire you, for Justin. Even then the room had a bedroom with a King-sized bed, a box full of condoms on the bedside table with a big bathtub in the bathroom, and a small dining table for two. Definitely one of the suites at a cheaper end of the price range but it was comfortable and cosy one. Not bad for a last minute reservation. Putting his clothes away in the closet, setting up his sketchbook on the bedside table and the small table in the living room. He strip off his clothes and enter the shower. He want to meet Brian freshly showered, in his robes, with a candlelight surrounding them. It was finally eight, Brian Kinney will once again enter to shook his world in just a few minutes. The Brian and Justin Show can once again start.


*********


Bridget Miller had seen a lot of guests working as a receptionist at Spring Hills but this Friday afternoon unexpectedly had lots of reservations. It was not Valentine's Day when secret rendezvous were popular but who was she to decide when to have affairs. Sure people viewed her as a snob because of how much effort she put into her appearance and how she always seem to be looking down on people.


That was the same thing with that young customer. She noticed him when she lined up because unlike many other guests who at least looked around the lobby, he had went straight for the reception. While he was waiting, he seemed to be deep in thoughts but also moving up the line without any trouble. The hat and the sunglasses did hide his face, but you could tell he was young. Also wearing a pair of well-worn jeans with plaid shirt, he was out of place in the hotel with business men and women in their power suits. But that blonde was no child, because as soon as it was his turn, he had put on an air of confidence and made his way towards.


Mr. Justin Taylor was apparently here at Spring Hills with Mr. Brian Kinney. A homosexual man. That explained how he could remain invisible, most likely to avoid confrontations. He seemed so surprised by her behaviour, that when she held out his room key, he gave her a smile. That smile could light up the entire lobby if he widened it. And that weird advice about dealing with . Since Mr. Taylor should know his beau better, she decide to have the key out and put her hair up front to frame her face, so it did the name-tag a bit.


At five past eight, the lobby of Spring Hills changed its air. There was a sense of lust as a fine male specimen dressed in a fitting expensive suit with a suitcase and a carry-on, walk towards the reception, unaware of the lustful eyes following him.

"Reservations for Taylor Kinney," the voice snap her out of her own admiration and she smiled towards him.


"Welcome to Spring Hills, . Mr. Taylor had arrived before and is currently in your suite."


"Good. Now does the room have the 24-hour room service attached to it?"


Quickly checking her computer, she says that it has and that they were placed in

the Green Suite. While giving him directions and offering services of the bell-boy, she hand him the room keys. With a nod of thanks, took the key and walk towards the elevator with his luggage. Why did Taylor make such a good deal about his behaviour towards her was a mystery since was polite, but damn what a handsome man. That young Mr. Taylor was a lucky man, if she had anything to say.

 

***********************

 

When he enters into the Green Suite, he didn't know what he was expecting to

find but it was not this. In front of him, surrounded by candles was Justin. The young teenage Justin that he met under that post, once again surrounded by light, staring right at him. Making sure that he had put up the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, he close the suite door, and walk towards that creature of light. This young man who shines into his dark world, staring into those expressive blue eyes. Standing in front of him, close enough for their body to merge together, he finally open his mouth.


"Hey"


"Hey," fuck this was Justin. Justin was in front of him in reality.


"Going somewhere special?"


"No place in particular."


"I can change that," and that was the limit, he touch the blonde in front of him and

drew him into a deep kiss.

 

 

*********************

 

 

This was a dream. Brian Kinney in his youth was in front of him just like that night outside of Babylon and they were repeating the same conversation. Their bodies were so close, only an inch separate them from touching, never looking away from each other's eyes. Brian's special eyes mixed with green and gold which was filled with love and awe. Then, he was kissing him. A deep soul-searching kiss that convey all the feelings of confusion, love and delight that both of them were experiencing. Tongues battling each other for dominance, their hands in each other's hair, running their fingers through. He need to be closer, he need to touch him more, so in a classic mode, he jump up and wrap his legs around Brian's waist, and pull him closer, kissing him while running his hands over him, while Brian carried them both out of the living room into the bedroom and then drop him on the bed without never letting their lips disconnect. Now their bodies were touching and he was taking off Brian's clothes as fast as he could, while Brian took off his hotel bathrobe and got out of his trousers. Finally, they were naked. Naked as the day they were born and their lips separate from each other.


"Brian, my god, Brian"


"Not god, Sunshine. Just Brian."


"You asshole."


"Well good to see you too Justin."


"Fuck," and he once again pull his lover down on him, kissing all around his face, his neck anywhere he could reach. His husband, his lover, his stud was right here with him. They were together in this messed-up reality, in bed, naked and surrounded by passion and love once again. And he knew that it was going to be alright, no matter what the fuck happen from now on, as long as he was here together with Brian, everything will be fabulous.

 

 

************************

 

 

His lover, his Sunshine was back in his arms. God, it did not matter what had happened, as long as Justin was once again back in his arms, surrounded by him where he belonged. He stops his Sunshine's kissing attack and just stare at him with his hands holding his face.


" I know I never say it enough, but I love you Justin Taylor Kinney, forever and always."


"I love you too Brian Aiden Kinney, forever and always."


"God Sunshine, you being here is enough to deal with this clusterfuck."


"Discussion later, first fuck me. Make a mess out of me and claim me. Never let me go ever again."


"Well your wish is my command, my prince. You will not get any rest tonight, as I claim you, only for me. This time, no tricking from either of us. All I need is you and I am never letting you go."

 

 

************************

 

 

It was the sunlight that woke him up. The golden rays that filter through the drapes and then hit the two embracing figures on the bed.

 

************************

 

The sun had awaken Brian up but he was not going to get out of the bed. To feel Justin wrap around him was a sensation that he did not want to stop anytime soon. His young and lean body mesh together with his. His light skin against his tan skin. Last night, reminded him of what life with Justin was like. All of his wants and needs was received by this little blonde package.


He was and still is a predator. Hunting down the prize and the thrill of that chase was what got him off. His Stud days was when he enjoyed the hunt for hot tricks. But even when they finally married and made the decision to be monogamous, it did not mean that his desire for hunt decreased or he had sacrificed a part of himself.


Now all of that thrill of the hunt was aimed towards Justin. Hunting him down throughout the day and making him bend for him and then making Justin lose himself was the thrill he seek. And his nature as a predator was also how he got the accounts he went after and made Kinnetik a success. Now he was given a chance for whatever reason it may have been to re-start his life and have Justin and all of him from the very beginning, and he was not the one to screw up on a gift that he had received.


But before the long planning session that he will have with his lover, Justin was going to get a wake-up call he will not forget. Grabbing a condom from the nightstand, he start on his task of waking up Sunshine.

 

 

*************************

 

 

To wake up feeling his hole being ravished by the thick and hard cock of his lover, all he could think was that he was the luckiest gay twink in the world. To have this sex god interested in him and for him to have all of his memories of the 40 years they had spent together, and still want his troublesome self into his life again was something to thank God for everyday.


Lifting up his ass and clenching his hole around Brian's cock, he smile as he enjoys the morning ride. It did not matter that his entire body was still sore from last night when he cum so many times, all he care about now is enjoying this wonderful wake-up call. He still did not get the shower sex he want.

 

***********************

 

It was two hours before, both of them had ordered their breakfast, un-packed their luggage, were in their robes eating their breakfast in silent while playing footsie under the dining table. Having both of their sexual appetites satisfied for the moment, they were just going to satisfy their hunger before getting to the planning session. If they could plan out their next steps on Saturday, they could have the entire Sunday to enjoy themselves. It was given that their planning session will be interrupted by short breaks for kisses, blowjobs, maybe a quick fuck but having the talking over with on Saturday was the plan. Sunday will be for fun.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The Children in Order

Angus Kinney formerly Gus Peterson-Markus aka. GUS

Rosaleen Kinney aka. ROSE

Paloma Kinney aka. DOVE

Jaylen Kinney aka. JAY

Ayana Kinney aka. ANA

SHAWN Kinney 

*********************

As I stated at the beginning, this is part one of multiple chapters that wil cover the weekend getaway of Brian and Justin

Reviews are my source of inspiration, so please let me know what you think