Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

To my dear readers,

 

First, I am sorry to make all of you wait so long for an update. But as a proof that I am back and writing this story once again, I am posting this short preview from the next chapter.

 

Secondly, I have posted up a poll on my profile, where readers could vote on which story they will like me to update first. The tentative deadline for the update is April 1st, 2018 currently.

 

Lastly, if any readers have questions about any of the plot lines, I am planning on making a Q&A section and posting it up around February 24. Thus if any of you have any questions, please post it and if you could please make it with "Q&A" at the beginning of your post, I will appreciate it. I will also go through all the reviews to see if there are any outstanding inquiries that I have not answered through the story yet.

 

As always I am open to suggestions and thank you all for being so wonderful,

 

DestinyWitch

 

 

 

It was weird. To be attending his own art show but not being the center of attention. Rather he was just another one of the spectators. Don't get him wrong, he had hated being surrounded with people and constantly answering questions or talking to art critics, but that was what he had been doing since his first art show. Now he was back in the background, hiding in plain sight.

 

And not with an entirely good company either. His grandparents and Daphne seemed to be only ones that were feeling pleasant and enjoying the show. His father was uncomfortable especially with all the naked flesh on display and what was obviously highly sexual images of men. His mother had a lady-like smile on her face but he could tell that she was conflicted.

 

On one hand, she seems to like the pictures on his children, especially ones of Rose, most likely because it reminded her of Molly and him but she was averting her eyes away from any of the portraits of adult-version of Rose and Gus not to mention not looking at any of the portraits of Dove, Jay and Ana or Brian. Well, Brian's portrait were more sexual so he guessed that was the reason. But why did she pass by the nursery painting.

 

That painting was perhaps his wishful painting. Six cribs all occupied with the baby-version of his six kids, safe and sound in one room. A vision of what it could have been like if they had raised all their kids from infancy. That portrait seemed to have a lot of females stopping in front of it.

 

Another popular one was the wedding one. It was a replica of Gus's wedding photo, the moment of the kiss. He bet even his father will not mind that picture except for one flaw. There was no bride in the painting. Instead it was two grooms.

 

As he walk around the exhibit, he was glad that the gallery had displayed the work as he instructed. A mix of child and adult-focused paintings with charcoal drawing of landscapes, family gatherings and so forth. We could see the red dots on the frame increase in amount as time passes by. Especially when the general public was admitted. It was not like he cared about how much profit we will make but the money will be nice thing to have when the inevitable happens.

 

And speaking of him being kicked out, there he is. The one that will become Craig Taylor's scapegoat. Brian Aiden Kinney. His man dressed in a black Armani suit with blood red Gucci shirt and Prada boots, standing near "Light." He sees a couple of the guests looking back and forth between Brian and the large transition painting of Brian, who was dancing across the room, getting a new girl in his arm with each turn. Brian dancing with their daughters. The profile was so vivid that unless they were blind, everyone will easily figure out who the gorgeous man in most of the collection is.

 

Brian must have noticed his stare because right at that second, he looks up and their eyes connect. And we smile with my Sunshine smile and Brian's pure smile full of happiness. Even if they could not be seen together, something that never happened before in one of his art shows, but they were still together.