Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

just letting everyone know I'm sorry it took so long to post more, i was looking for a new beta and I have one. please enjoy 

JUSTIN REREAD THE note with shaking hands and Daphne took it from him and placed it on the kitchen table. Justin felt like he had no reason to be upset or angry like he didn't have the right to since he didn't know Michael for long, but it would have been nice to hear it from him face to face and what was up with this thing that had just fallen into his lap that he was talking about in the note.

Justin and Daphne walked away from the note and walked into the living room. Justin sat on the couch and Daphne sat down next to him and without a word she knew what he needed and so she started rubbing his back gently and softly.

Now here it was several months later and Justin could still remember the time that Michael left his house, he felt hurt that Michael said goodbye in a note that he couldn't just tell him he had to go and even though he told him in the note to call him he did, but always got his voicemail and he never called him back. Justin was sick and tired of just leaving messages so after a month he stopped calling. He was afraid that Michael would think of him as a stalker instead of a worried friend so he just went along his business the same way he did before one Michael came into his life, but without thinking of Brian .

Justin was working hard in school and got amazing grades and in that time his birthday was coming up and Dylan never gave him any clues or hints on what his birthday present was, but he hoped one of his dreams would soon come true.

Dylan knocked on Justin’s bedroom door and he opened it for her to come in, she was holding Jordan in her arms.

 "Hey birthday boy,” said Dylan,

"Hey Dylan, thank you"

“Happy ba ba,” said Jordan trying to say 'happy birthday'

"Thank you Jordan,” said Justin before kissing his nephew on the forehead.

"I have a huge surprise for you, been planning it for months now, with mom as well.”

"Oh, really?" asked Justin so excited.

"It's not your fancy trip to Italy, but it's still really good.”

Dylan handed Justin an envelope, on top of it said from Michael, Dylan, and the kids.

Justin looked up at Dylan.

"Just open it,” said Dylan.

“Thanks," said Justin.

"You're welcome.”

Justin opened the envelope and he pulled out his birthday card, it was from Michael, Justin was shocked when he read the card.

 Justin,

I've received all your phone calls; sorry I never called you back. I've been busy on two projects, one is a movie being filmed in Los Angeles and the other is my little pet project that I was telling you about in the note I had written to you. It's a surprise that I've been working on for several months now ever since I was in your home.

Dylan knows everything.

Justin looked up at Dylan in surprise and kept reading it.

Besides all that I want to wish you a very happy birthday, Brian told me I hope you enjoy the surprise and the pictures.

Michael N.

Dylan looked at Justin and smiled at him.

In the same envelope where 5 plane tickets for Justin and his family and friends to go to Los Angeles and 3 small pictures of the club; the pictures that Brian took of the club while on the phone with Michael at Justin’s house. Justin’s eyes grew wide.

Justin flipped the pictures over and each one had a message on them.

The first one read: Brian thought this would be perfect for you

Second one read: Be my partner of this amazing club

The last one read: Come back to Los Angeles and help me fix it up.

 

"Is this a joke?" asked Justin in shock gripping the pictures tightly in his hands.

Dylan shook her head.

"This is by Claire’s?” asked Justin in shock.

Dylan nodded her head.

"This could be my art cafe that I wanted, even better.”

Dylan nodded her head.

"Would you want to go back, knowing that Brian would be there?"

"I'd have to think about it, but I'm considering a big yes, for the friendship I have made with Michael.”

Justin put the stuff back in the envelope and hugged Dylan and Jordan then he went to his phone and made a phone call.

"Happy birthday big boy" said Daphne so happy

"Thank you my love" said Justin excited

"Why so excited" asked Daphne

"You will never guess what I got as a birthday present"

"A phone call from Michael?" asked Daphne,

"Very funny, but close, Michael sent me a birthday card explaining everything. He also got all of us including you plane tickets to Los Angeles."

Daphne squealed.

"Wait there's more. He bought me, well me and him a nightclub, I can finally display all my art and my love for cooking."

"No way!" said an excited Daphne.

"When is the trip for?” asked Daphne as she calmed down

"The day after we finish classes.”

"That's in a few days.”

"I know, would you want to move with me and my family, maybe we could also work together."

"That sounds awesome" said Daphne getting excited all over again.

"Come over later I have a present for you,” said Daphne taking a deep breath.

Later on that day, Justin went to Daphne's place and they had a slice of three layer Strawberry Shortcake that Daphne had baked for him; After they ate their slices they went into Daphne's room, but she shortly left to look for Justin’s birthday present. Justin sat in Daphne’s room so he could wait to receive his present from her and as he looked around he saw the autographed picture that Michael gave to Daphne it was now in a frame and he smiled at that.

"Hey birthday boy, he's your present,” said Daphne.

Justin turned around to face Daphne and saw her handing him a rectangular shaped package. Justin opened it and was thrilled to death.

"Daphne, you didn't have to get me this. It must have cost you a fortune,” said Justin as he looked at his new digital camera.

"Hey you're worth it.”

Justin didn't say anything just smiled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please comment. thank you.