Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

A FEW WEEKS later Brian got the call he was hoping for, hearing he got the lead in that romance drama he had auditioned for. Even though he was thrilled to be acting again  after a long break, he wished it had been Justin. Brian had tried calling him but never an answer or reply back so he stopped trying.

 

    The movie was to be filmed in New York City as luck would have it, but he didn’t know how to reach Justin even going as far as asking his sister, but she wouldn’t give up his location. He wasn’t going to push. He’d just give his acting all he had to give in the hopes that Justin would see it and know it was for him.

 

    Brian even asked Claire and Daphne about him, but only said that Justin was alright and that he didn’t want to be bothered.

 

A MONTH HAD passed by and here Brian was in New York City for the first time in a long time. The first day of filming he looked at the catering section and watched the chefs cooking the cast and crew their lunch in hopes that Justin would be there. He looked at the crowd forming around the set and still no Justin.

 

    “What are you looking for or should I say who?” asked Cynthia Dexton, the woman who was going to be portraying my love interest.

 

    “Just a friend,” Brian said not wanting to talk to her.

 

    “Boyfriend?” she asked with one simple word.

 

    “Ex.” I said softly hoping she wouldn’t hear, but she did.

 

    She held my hand and walked us into her dressing trailer.

 

    “Spil.,” said said looking straight at me, her long blonde hair falling down her right shoulder.

 

    Brian shook his head.

 

    “Why not?” she asked soothingly.

 

    “Not good with feelings or talking.” Brian said honestly for the first time.

 

    “And why’s that?” she asked.

 

    “Feelings and words are for pussies.” Brian stated.

 

    Cynthia laughed at that.

 

    “Come on Brian. You seem to care about this person a lot, and I could tell you were much happier when we met.” she said referring to  the audition. “So what happened to make you so blue and this person becoming your ex?”

 

    “Plain and simple I fucked up and now I’ve been trying to get in touch with him ever since to tell him I’m sorry, which I never do, to explain to him what had happened, but he won’t answer. I asked his family and friends for information on him, but they tell me no or that he doesn’t want to be bothered.”

 

    “What was it that you did, if you don’t mind me asking?”

 

    Brian put his head down in his hands and then looked up at Cynthia trying to find the words.

 

    “I had lunch plans with him and my sister, but went to the audition for this  instead and forgot to call him about it.”

 

    “That’s it?” asked a confused Cynthia

 

    Brian nodded.

 

    “Sorry for saying this, but he sounds so childish.” said Cynthia as she put her right hand on Brian’s shoulder.

 

    “I called my sister and she told me that he left; that he moved back to New York and is staying with his mom. I asked his sister for the address, but like I said before she wouldn’t give it to me,” he said all this with his head down.

 

    “What’s his name?” asked Cynthia

 

    “Justin.”

 

    “Let me help,” said Cynthia kindly.

 

    “What can you possibly do that I haven’t, and family can’t do.”

 

    “Give me his number, I’ll call him and trick him into coming here to see you.”

 

    “Why would you want to help me?” Brian said sounding so down.

 

    “Hey, we play love interests, but right now it seems like  you need a friend.” said Cynthia sweetly.

 

    Brian wasn’t a hugger, but didn’t push Cynthia off when she hugged him. It felt weird and out of place to tell her everything, but it felt good to let everything off his chest that had been there for almost two months.

 

    “Come on, we have to get on set now. You’re going to be alright.” said Cynthia as she stood up.

 

    Brian nodded his head and he too stood up.

Chapter End Notes:

sorry took so long to post been busy. 2 more chapters left i will post them now