Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

PASSING BACK AND forth Brian was reading a script that he was giving backstage by the casting director, for a new romance movie, which he never considered doing before, for he hated romance, but now being in love with Justin he thought why the hell not.

He had his phone off so he could concentrate and in the back of his mind he knew what he was doing was wrong, but continued to do it anyway.

Even though Brian didn’t have the time to call Justin, he was all he could think about with a smile and it made his audition enjoyable for once, even though it was hell getting to this point and missing out with his family.

He killed the auditioned. He had gotten great feedback from the people he was auditioning for. Hearing ‘good to see you Brian’ or ‘great job Brian,’ made his awful afternoon a little more bearable.

The casting director told him that he would keep in touch and call him in a few days to let him know the outcome.

FOUR HOURS LATER, after arriving at his audition he was finally back in his limo about to get a rdce back home.

He stretched his long legs out on the floor of the limo and put his phone back on, he noticed numerous amounts of mixed calls, most of the calls were from Justin and Claire and cussed under his breath, he was screwed and not in a good way. He dialed Justin up first, but all he got was was his voice mail.

“Shit,” he cussed under his breath again.

He called his sister and oh boy was she ever pissed off.  

“Where the fuck are you?” Claire demanded.

“I know I fucked up, just let me explain. Where’s Justin?”

“He left.”

“What you mean he left,” Brian said worried. Brian was so scared to find out the answer, but he needed to know. Did she mean left her house or left for good.

“What do you think it means?” asked a frustrated Claire.

“Please don’t say that, I’ve been through hell today and only thing that kept me going were thoughts of him. I can’t lose him, not again,” Brian felt awful and so frustrated with himself for being such an idiot. He shouldn’t have gone on the audition he knew it was the wrong thing to do, but did it anyway to finally have that future with Justin and now he could lose him forever. Justin was out of his life and this time probably for good, I mean who wouldn’t when all he was good for was fucking everything up time and time again.  He guessed that his ex-fiance was right all along, but feeling the way he was, was for pussies and he refused to be one.

“What are you talking about?” asked a confused Claire

“I woke up late from a nap, was about to get dressed and call Ju…” he swallowed hard as if a lump in his throat. “Justin to let him know I was going to be coming late to pick him up and go to you to help like I was planning, but as I got my stuff together I got a call from my agent telling me about this new audition he set up for me and that a driver was already on his way even though I told him I had plans already.” Brian took a deep breath and continued to ramble, “When I got to the studio, I was thrown a script and shut my phone off to rehearse.” Brian paused and swallowed.

I’m in a limo, finally done for the day which took forever and now you're telling me that Justin is gone.”

“Oh Brian, I’m sorry to hear that,” Claire sympathized.

“Sorry is Bullshit.”

“After lunch, Justin asked Michael if he could use his plane. He was going back to New York and stay with his mom, for a few days and that Daphne,  him and Gus could have the Grille. Every one of us told him to stay, but Brian this is  your doing no one else's.”

Brian didn’t have words so he nodded even though he knew that Claire couldn’t see it.

 

He wouldn’t go after him, that wasn’t his style so he would wait no matter how long it took.