Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

WAKING UP FROM the same damned nightmare even though it was based on a real event, Justin couldn’t stop reliving the sight of Brian fucking a woman over and over again in his mind.

Fortunately, he did have some good things to think about when it came to Brian, like how amazingly talented he was. Brian had been a pop singer and a great dancer before becoming an actor. He was also the epitome of sex: tall, thick brown hair, hazel eyes, and full kissable lips.

They had met on Justin’s twenty-first birthday at a bar that Justin’s older sister Dylan brought him to. Brian had invited them to play a round of pool and they gladly accepted, with Justin trying not to get overly excited from what a huge fan he was.

Brian had told Justin that he had just moved to Los Angeles and needed a place to stay. The two of them had been roommates ever since. Brian would invite his famous friends to parties he threw at their house from time to time, resulting in Justin becoming friends with several celebrities.

One day as Justin opened the door to his apartment, he heard noises coming from his bedroom. The noises turned out to be grunts of passion. After putting his keys on the coffee table and throwing his jacket on the couch, he opened his bedroom door.

What Justin saw made him want to throw up. His roommate/best friend/love of his life was screwing some chick in his bed. Even as this was going on, Justin was confused since he thought that it was well know that Brian was gay. Justin screamed at the top of his lungs as if he was getting murdered...

Justin woke up screaming and in a puddle of sweat, the same way he woken up for the past two days - on the couch, dreaming of the first man he had ever told he loved whom he didn’t even know had been seeing someone, watching him fuck some random woman in his bed that was now in a dumpster outside because it made him feel sick just looking at it.

He couldn’t bear to ever sleep on that bed ever again, because God only knew what was on it and he didn’t want to have a reminder of what had taken place there. Still, he kept dreaming about it and crying over it anyway.

Justin sat up on the couch, ran his fingers through his sweat-soaked, short and spikey light blonde hair, and took a deep breath. His mother Jennifer, who had moved in with him temporarily the previous day after he had called her crying, sat down next to him.

She rubbed his back and left shoulder. Justin leaned his head against her, and a tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he popped open his eyes and sat straight up on the couch, afraid of falling asleep again and reliving that horror.

“No man is worth this much pain,” Jennifer said as she walked into the kitchen.

“I know, but I just can’t help feeling the way I do,” he answered as he followed behind his mother, rubbing his wet eyes with the back of his hand.

Justin sat down on a stool at the kitchen island and watched Jennifer as she started a pot of coffee before making some eggs and bacon.

The smell of the bacon and coffee put a smile on Justin's sad face. Food always had that effect on him, even when he was a baby. When he would scream and cry, Jennifer would cook something and it would make him giggle and smile. She was surprised that her son didn't have a weight problem. Justin stayed fit even though he was going to school, which was the only thing that made him happy during those few sad days.

Justin and Jennifer did not talk while she was cooking. He had always quiet in the kitchen, especially now with what he was going through emotionally.

Jennifer placed a plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and slices of strawberries in front of him along with a big mug of coffee.

“Thanks for everything, Mom.”

“It’s my pleasure to help you, until you’re able to take care of yourself again,” Jennifer said with a smile.