Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

BRIAN WAS IN the park sitting on a bench with his head down low he felt a ball hit him on the foot and he looked up and saw Justin running for the ball, his godchildren tagging behind him. 


Brian picked up the ball, stood up, and handed Justin the ball.


 


"Thanks" said Justin shyly and out of breath as he put the ball under his left arm.


Brian nodded his head and put his hands in his leather jacket pockets.


 


"What have you been up to?" asked Justin as his godchildren ran up to him and held on to his hands.


 


"Been getting back into acting, been busy going over scripts and stuff.”


 


"Bad man, uncle Justin,” said Kelly pulling on one leg of Justin’s pants.


 


Brian looked ashamed.


 


"NO," said Justin laughing.


 


"But you said,” said Kelly.


 


Justin put down the ball on the grass and picked up Kelly in his arms.


 


"Kelly, this man's name is Brian Kinney, say hi to Brian.”


 


"Hi, I'm Kelly.”


 


"Hi Kelly, I'm Brian, said Brian smiling at the little girl.


 


Brian bent down to Jordan’s' level.


 


"And this must be Jordan.”


 


Jordan nodded his head.


 


"Hi Jordan, I'm Brian.”


 


Justin put Kelly down and held her hand again.


 


"Sorry about that Brian.” said Justin about Kelly calling him a bad man.


 


"It's true.”


 


"It used to be" said Justin


 


Brian looked at Justin in shock.


 


"What are you doing in the park?" asked Justin


 


"Just relaxing" said Brian lying. The truth was he was hoping to run into Justin and his godchildren.


 


"You seem better,” said Brian.


 


"Well it has been two weeks Brian.”


 


Brian just nodded his head not sure how to respond to that.


 


"Listen, there's the grand reopening the club tonight, I would like it if you came over."


 


"Thanks, I'll think about it.”


 


Brian walked away from Justin and the children.


 


Later that day, Justin was getting ready in the rented flat that he moved into just a few days earlier with Dylan and the kids. Justin was extremely nervous he must have tried on 3 or 4 different colored suits and ties. 


 


He might not even show thought Justin about Brian. 


 


BRIAN GOT INTO his big town car his face cleaned shaved and drove to Claire’s which was now called Daphne’s club and grill, which Justin let his friend name after her.


Here goes nothing thought Brian as he took a deep breath.


 


Daphne’s was lit up by the light and flashes of cameras continually going off. There were also limos parked out front of the club with celebrities dressed in either gowns or suits coming out of them.


 


Michael and Justin greeted everyone with either handshakes or kisses on the cheek. 


Daphne was inside on the bottom level as the house DJ since that was her second love and since all the food was prepared already she had some time to have fun. 


 


After everyone went inside except for Justin; he kept looking around for Brian or looking at the time on his watch.


Justin turned around to go inside of the club when he heard someone scream Brian's name. Justin turned around and sure enough there was Brian with his spikey hair, dark shades, and in 


a pitch black suit and a skinny red tie.


 


Wow, he looks great thought Justin. 


 


Brian turned around and saw Justin; he was in a navy blue suit with a baby blue tie. 


 


He looks really good thought Brian as he took off his sunglasses.


 


"Thanks for coming. I didn't think you were going to show up,” Justin admitted.


 


"Yeah, sorry I'm late," Brian said contritely


"Someone is here to see you, they’re inside."


 


“OK," said Brian not knowing what else to say.


 


Justin and Brian walked into Daphne’s together and walked to the bar area and Brian almost ran when he saw who was there.


 


 “Claire, Gus?" said Brian not believing his eyes when he saw his sister and his oldest son.


 


Gus walked over to his dad and gave him a hug.


 


Claire walked over to Brian slowly as in disbelief.


 


"What are you both doing here?" asked Brian in shock and excited


 


"Justin called me up and told me what you did for him. That was very brave of you,” said Claire.


Claire hugged her brother.


 


"It was nothing,” said Brian.


 


"Aunt Claire told me what's been going on and we came to surprise you,” said Gus.


 


"Best surprise ever. I've missed you both so much,” said Brian to his family with tears in his eyes.


 


"I'll see you all later, have work to do,” said Justin


 


Brian nodded his head.


 


Besides Michael and Justin reopening the club they also helped cater it as well and were serving the food on plates.


Dylan had someone to take care of the children so she was running the bar area. Dylan smiled when she saw how happy Brian was to see his family.


 


Later on, Justin was dancing near the DJ booth and Daphne was rocking it out. Suddenly there was a tap on his right shoulder and he turned around and there was Brian.


 


"I don't know why you did what you did but thank you,” said Brian talking about having his family there at the club.


 


"You're welcome.”


 


"She's not that bad,” said Brian about Daphne.


 


"Food is pretty good as well,” said Brian.


 


“Thanks," said Justin shy.


 


It was crowded on the dance floor and Brian kept bumping into Justin.


Justin felt uncomfortable being so close to Brian.


 


"I should be going, need to carry up some stuff,” said Justin nervously just to get away from Brian.


 


"Need any help?" asked Brian


 


"No thanks,” said Justin stuttering.


 


Justin left and Brian secretly followed behind him towards the elevator. He went inside the 


elevator next to Justin and he could tell how nervous he was being close to him. He was a bit nervous as well as he was thinking about the time he almost kissed Brian.


 


“What are you doing here Brian?” asked Justin out of breath.


 


Brian stopped the elevator and walked closer to Justin and Justin moved away from him until his 


back was against one wall of the elevator.


"Doing something I should have done a long time ago,” said Brian before giving Justin a mind blowing deep kiss.