Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Brian WAS WALKING outside of the club when he noticed the lights still on. As he walked closer and saw Chris with his gun pointed at Justin, he ran as quickly as he could inside. In his head he was screaming 'NO!' he pushed Chris to the floor bringing him down on the floor with him.As they fell, the gun went off.

Brian turned his head to look for Justin, but all he could see was a bullet hole in the wall where Justin had been standing just seconds before.

 

Brian turned back around and looked Chris square in the eyes and started punching the crap out of him until he passed out.

 

“No!" Brian said over and over again as he crawled on his hands and knees over to where Justin was.

 

"Justin, Justin please god Justin. This is my fault this is all my fault,” said Brian panicking with tears staining his cheeks.

 

Justin was lying flat on his back and his eyes closed when Brian reached him. Brian took a deep breath when he realized that Justin was breathing even the slightest of breaths.

 

 

"Justin" said Brian calmly as he was checking to make sure Justin was alright.

 

"Please Justin open those big beautiful eyes of yours. Scream at me to get out. Something to let me know that  you're alright" said Brian rambling on.

 

Another good sign that Justin wasn't shot was no signs of blood anywhere to be found.

 

“Brian?" asked Justin softly and confused.

 

“It’s me, I’m here Justin.”

 

Brian looked at the face of Justin but his eyes were still closed.

 

“Brian,”Justin said  softly again as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

Justin slowly sat up and hugged Brian and Brian hugged him back. He could feel Justin breathing heavily and so he placed the palm of his right hand on his back and slowly moved it 

back and forth to relax him.

 

"I've got you,” said Brian.

 

"Thank you,” said Justin softly.

 

"Shsh," said Brian soothingly while still in each other arms.

 

"I've got you,” said Brian once more.

 

Justin slowly moved away from Brian and looked up at him and he had tears down his cheeks. Brian reached his hands up to wipe the tears away.

 

"I'm sorry,” said Brian gently.

 

"You just saved my life,” said Justin as he blinked his eyes and more tears fell down his cheeks.

 

"I meant I'm sorry... for everything,.”Brian admitted.

 

Justin hugged Brian tight again and Brian let him.

 

"Are you hurt?" asked Brian

 

Justin shook his head on Brian's shoulder. Justin let go of Brian.

 

 "I'm fine, thanks to you. I can't believe you did that" said Justin in shock

 

"I would do it all over again, you're worth it,” said Brian.

 

Justin smiled nervously.

 

"Think you can get up?" asked Brian.

 

Justin nodded his head.

 

Justin grabbed a hold of Brian's arm to help himself get up but felt dizzy and placed his hand on the back of his head.

 

"You alright there Justin?" asked Brian concerned.

 

"My head, I must of hit it harder than I thought when I passed out.”

 

"Hold on to me, I'll take you to the hospital.”

 

"Don't be silly I can get Dylan to take me.”

 

When they left the club they climbed over Chris who was bleeding from his nose and still passed out.

 

Brian forgot all about his car when he noticed a 

 

police vehicle was down the block from the club when Brian and Justin turned the corner, they approached the vehicle and knocked on the window, the cop inside rolled down her window. 

 

"Hello gentleman have you seen Chris Hobbs about? he ran out of jail a few days ago, we have been posting signs near the location,” said the officer.

"That's why we're here officer, Chris just tried to kill me. He showed up at my business and took a shot at me, but thank god Brian showed up. Brian showed up just in time and stopped him. Chris is now passed out on the club floor.

 

 

The officer practically jumped out of the car and ran to the club. She went on the floor and flipped Chris over on o his back and placed handcuffs on him and waited for back up.

 

"We'll be going now I have to take him to the hospital." 

 

"Yeah sure, thanks for your help. I'll make sure to lock up the place for you when we leave, said the officer

 

"Thank you,” said Justin.

 

Justin held on to Brian's arm the whole time they walked to the hospital. They didn't say anything to each other while walking to the hospital.

 

When Justin was taken into a room at the hospital, he asked Brian to come with him. Brian gladly followed Justin. Brian sat on a chair while Justin sat on the bed while they waited for the doctor to come in.

 

"Just in case you have a concussion don't lie down,.”Brian told Justin.

 

"I know,.” Justin let him know.

 

"I'm sorry for interfering in your life. If you want to go back to New York I won't stop you. You'd be safer there,"

 

Justin placed a hand on Brian's leg.

 

"If you did stop interfering in my life I might not be here right now. I'm happy to be back. I love the club. I never thanked you for it."

 

"It was nothing. It was just one of the things I remembered about you. I remember you telling me that you wanted to have your own restaurant or club. I thought it would be perfect for you."

 

"It is perfect. Thank you,” said Justin with a smile.

 

"I can't believe you came with me,”Justin exclaimed.

 

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Brian.

 

"You're a big famous T.V. star.”

 

"Well I think the words you're looking for are former T.V. star”

 

Justin wanted to say something to that, but just then the doctor. walked over to them.

 

"Ok, Justin, what seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor.

 

"I fell down and hit the back of my head. I have a pounding headache, ringing in my ears, and I feel slightly dizzy.

 

The doctor. wrote in his note pad.

 

"Do you feel nauseous at all?" the doctor queried.

 

"No" said Justin

 

"Let's run some tests on you and see what the problem is,"  the doctor concluded as he finished and left the room.

 

"Will you be here when I get back?" asked Justin to Brian.

 

"Of course I will," Brian replied

 

An hour later Justin returned to Urgent Care and Brian was still there.

 

“Thank you Brian for waiting, ” Justin said almost shyly

 

"I said I would.”

 

"So doctor, what's wrong?" asked Justin

 

"You have a mild concussion. Don't lie down for at least 2 hours. If your headaches come back take Tylenol, let me get the nurse so he can give you some before you leave."

 

"Thanks doctor."

 

The doctor left and the nurse came over to Justin with a cup of water and some pills. He finished those and the doctor came back with discharge papers from Justin to sign. 211`The doctor. came back and handed Justin papers to sign.

 

"You can go now,” said the doctor.

 

"Thank you,” said Justin.

 

"Take care," said the doctor.

 

Justin and Brian left the hospital and Justin looked in his pockets for his mobile phone.

 

"I left my phone at the restaurant,” Justin realized.

 

"I'll go with you; you're still a bit dizzy. That's if you want me to.” Brian let Justin know.

 

"I don't want to be alone,” said Justin scared.

 

Justin held on to Brian's arm and they walked back to the club.

 

"How was  art culinary school?" asked Brian on the way to the club trying to distract Justin from thinking about what had happened that tonight.

 

"It was a great experience. I met Daphne there; the girl that's helping me and Michael at the restaurant. We also took some culinary classes together as well. "

 

Brian just nodded his head not knowing what else to say, but Justin saw him and he could tell that something was on his mind.

 

"What is it?" asked Justin.

 

"It's nothing,” said Brian

 

"Come on Brian, you can tell me anything,.” Justin said trying to get Brian to talk.

 

"I hope I'm not crossing a line when I say this but I think your godchildren are adorable,” said Brian.

 

“Thanks," said Justin with a smile.

 

When they walked back  returned to the club Brian asked Justin to let him open the door to the club for him and he let him. When they walked in the club Brian told Justin to sit down and asked where he left his phone.

 

"I think I left my phone in the kitchen."

 

Brian walked into the kitchen and looked for Justin’s phone and there it was by the sink then Brian walked out of the kitchen and handed Justin back his phone and their hands slightly touched.

 

"Thanks" said Justin flustered.

 

Brian sat down next to Justin.

 

"You did a really good job with this place. It really looks great.”

 

“Thanks," said Justin while looking at his phone; he saw that he had 6 voice messages; 3 from Dylan; 2 from Michael; and 1 from Daphne.

 

"Excuse me I have to make a phone call,” said Justin.

 

"Go ahead.”

 

Dylan answered on the first ring.

 

"Where the hell are you?" asked Dylan angrily.

 

"I had an accident at the club.”

 

"An accident, are you alright?" asked a concerned Dylan

 

"Thanks to Brian I am,” said Justin smiling.

 

"Brian? What happened?"

 

“Chris came into the club held a gun to my head and Brian pushed him and punched him and from shock I collapsed right when the gun went off and banged my head. Brian took me to the ER he's still keeping me company so I don't pass out."

 

"Ohmigod Justin,” squealed Dylan

 

"Don't worry I'm fine. Let me go so I can call the others."

 

"Alright bye."

 

Justin hung up and called Michael.

 

"Where are you, are you alright,” asked Michael Concerned.

 

"I'm fine, I had an accident at the club, Chris had me at gun point Brian came in pushed him on the floor. I passed out on the floor from shock, Brian took me to the ER, I have a mild concussion, he took me back to the club since I left my phone, and Chris is back in jail,” said Justin in one breath.

 

"Wow" said Michael not knowing what else to say.

 

Justin took a deep breath.

 

"I just called to let you know. I better go; I have to call Daphne up now."

 

"Oh ok, rest tomorrow I'll take care of everything with Daphne,"Michael replied.

 

"One more thing, it's about the club, there's a bullet hole in the wall behind the counter."

"Don't worry about it,” Michael answered relieved.

 

"Thanks Michael.”

 

"Good night.”

 

"Good night.”

 

Justin then called up Daphne who was also worried sick about him and he told her the whole story as well.

 

Justin hung up the phone and put his head down in his hands.

 

"You alright?" asked Brian.

 

"Not really, all this talking is killing me head.”

 

"It's been a while why don't I take ye to my place and I'll give ye some pain medicine.”

 

"Ok, I appreciate that.”

 

"Need any help getting up?" asked Brian

 

"I think I can handle it, thank you"

 

Justin took his time to get up from the chair and once he did he tried to walk on his own but lost his balance and Brian ran to his side to hold him up.

 

Brian locked up the club, helped Justin into the car and closed the door. He got himself into the car and drove off.

 

"I'm so tired" said Justin yarning.

 

"I know just one more hour and you'll be able to sleep Justin.”

 

Brian drove for what felt like an hour to Justin.

 

"Where are we?" asked Justin curious

 

"Little ways outside of Hollywood,.” Brian responded, keeping his eyes on the road.

 

"You drive this all the time, why?"

 

"Yeah I do, I miss it, I moved away when Claire  and my friends moved away. I go to club hoping that she has returned."

 

"I'm sorry Brian," Justin said truthfully.

 

"Don't be, it's all my own damn fault. We're almost there."

 

Brian stopped the car.

 

Justin’s mouth flew open.

 

 "This is yours?" asked Justin in shock

 

"Sure is" said Brian as he backed into the driveway. "If you weren't hurt I would have given you a tour. You're the first welcomed visitor here"
 

 “If I wasn't hurt, I wouldn't even be here” said Justin not meaning to say it out loud.


Brian didn't say anything, just got out of the car and helped Justin get out.

Brian and Justin walked to the side door of the house so that Justin wouldn't have to climb up so many stairs in the condition that he was in.

 

Brian led Justin to the living room which was just passed the kitchen.

 

"Wow, what a great kitchen. I didn't know you could cook,” said Justin.

 

"Have you forgotten all I do is eat," Brian laughed.

 

"Oh yes, how silly of me, but you could have hired chefs to do the cooking for you."

 

“True, but I enjoy cooking.”

 

Justin sat down on the couch and Brian left the room. Brian went to get some pain medicine and water for Justin. He returned to the living room and sat next to the blond.

 

Walking into the bathroom Brian took out  pain medicine and a plastic cup the cabinet above the sink then he left the room and walked into the kitchen to fill the cup with water that was coming from his refrigerator and walked into the living room and sat down next to Justin.

 

Brian handed Justin the pills and the cup of water and he watched Justin’s neck as Justin swallowed them both down.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Once Justin was done he handed the cup back to Brian. Brian got up from the couch and walked back into the bathroom he trashed the cup and put the bottle of pills back in the cabinet.

 

By the time Brian walked back to the living room Justin was fast asleep on the couch. Brian checked the time on his watch and realized it was perfectly alright for him to finally nap.

Chapter End Notes:

please comment. sorry took so long to update been sick and i sprained my ankle .