Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

LATER ON THAT day Justin took Jordan and Kelly to the park talking a nice walk together. Justin held on to the children’s hands as they all enjoyed the nice weather.


Justin stopped to tie Kelly's shoe laces when someone bumped into him.


Standing up, Justin looked at the person who bumped into him and it was none other than Brian himself.


 


"Can't you watch where you're going?' asked Justin angrily even though deep down his stomach was doing flips.


 


'Looks so good' thought Justin.


 


"Ah, fancy seeing you about Timber. Didn't know you were in town" said Brian putting some effort into the T and lying.


 


"Can you just do one and leave me and my family alone?" asked Justin angrily still.


 


 “Yeah," was the only thing Brian said before walking away.


 


“Uncle Jus, who was that man?" asked Kelly pulling on her uncle's pants.


 


"A very bad man, "said Justin softly.


 


The kids had never met Brian. When Justin met him he was living on his own and the kids were living with their mother, but with everything that had happened, he asked Dylan if he could move back in and help raise her children together since after all they were his godchildren as well.


 


While Justin was spending the rest of the day with family, Dylan took Daphne around the neighborhood to get to know the place.  Dylan told Daphne about Brian’s sister's club and she shook her head in disgust.


 


Suddenly a mad Brian bumped into Dylan's arm.


 


"Hey Brian what's gotten into you?”


 


"Just a very bad day.”


 


"Wait you're Brian Kinney" said Daphne not excited to see him.


 


"If you mean the actor yes I am and who are you,” said Brian rudely as he recognized the


brunette from the club.


 


"That's not a way to speak to someone,” said Dylan


 


"It's ok, I know all your nasty games,” said Daphne in disgust."Good to know,”


 


"Anyway, I'm Daphne, Justin best friend."


 


"Of course you are, well I'll be on my way. Have a great day ladies,” said Brian as he went on by.


 


Dylan just shook her head in disbelief.


 


Brian walked to the club and Michael was there sitting down on a metal folding chair.


 


"How's it going?" asked Brian as he walked inside the club.


 


"Please Brian just go.”


 


"Where am I supposed to go?"


 


"You'll think of something.”


 


 "My sister doesn't want me, my kids don't want me. My career is going down the drains.”


 


"You brought it all on yourself.”


 


"I know,” said Brian in disbelief.


 


"Please Brian, Justin will be here soon, he just went for a quick walk with his family.”


 


"I know I saw them."


 


"I don't want you here when he gets back."


 


"I know" said Brian thinking for a second.


 


"Just tell me one thing, how is Justin liking this place."


 


"He told me it was one of his dream places.”


 


"See I knew it"


 


Seems to me like you know him better than you thought you did" said Michael with a smile.


 


"What does that mean?" asked Brian confused.


 


"Oh nothing, figure it out yourself"


 


 Just then Justin walked inside the club and almost walked into Brian.


 


 "Really Brian, two times in one day" said Justin with two fingers in Brian’s face.


 


"That was all you Beibs. Besides I was just about to leave.”“Good, and don’t you dare call me Beibs.” said a pissed off Justin his face turning red.


Brian left.


 


"Have a nice time in the park?" Michael asked sweetly.


 


"Yeah, I asked Kelly and Jordan if they had any ideas for the place.”


 


"Yeah and what did they come up with?"


 


“Kelly want's pink daisies on the walls and Jordan I think wants chocolate."


p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}


 


Michael and Justin start laughing and Brian watched them feeling a bit jealous them and feels a bit jealous.