Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Queer as Folk and its characters are the property of Cowlip and Showtime. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beta by charming1

new beta and banner by Cookiebun

JUSTIN TAYLOR WAS twenty-four years old and had many nicknames because of his common first name. He hated most of the names he was called because many of them were just plain awful, like “Justin Beiber” or “Justin Beaver.” Either of those would get a fuck you out of him. He didn’t mind being called “Justin Timberlake,” whom he had a crush on since before he went solo and started making movies.

Anyway, Justin Taylor was gay and proud. He was out to everyone and they all seemed to accept him, his family, friends, and the ‘lame’ students at his art school. He had no reason to hide who he was.

Living in Los Angeles, where gay guys ran freely and actors were all around him, he was able to meet some nice guys and a few of his favorite actors as well. One of those actors was thirty year old Brian Kinney, an Irish bloke with dreamy hazel come hither eyes, long dark lashes, and a gorgeous body. Justin was madly in love with him and as luck would have it, Brian was openly gay... or at least that’s what the tabloids reported.

Brian also happened to be Justin’s roommate.

One night when Justin was walking into his apartment at two AM after a long night out with his girlfriends at a local dive bar, he could hear sounds of passion from the inside. Once he was in the house, the sounds got louder and more intense as he approached his bedroom. He was nervous at that point. He wasn’t drunk since he rarely drank, so he knew he wasn’t hallucinating.

Justin froze as he held the doorknob. He was afraid to open his door, but he was so tired that he just wanted to jump into bed with all his clothes on and go to sleep.

Although Justin knew something wasn’t right, he opened the door anyway. He was shocked to find Brian in his bed on top of some chick Justin had never met, fucking her.

Justin screamed, causing Brian to turn around and jumped away from the girl. He covered himself up with Justin’s sheets as the woman jumped out of the bed and ran out of the house with her clothing in her hands.

Chapter End Notes:

please review thank you