Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The two husbands discuss their enigmatic new student.

 

Early morning hours, Saturday - Britin


"What is it, Brian? Why are you so restless?" Justin murmurs softly with concern, rolling onto his side in bed to face his husband.


"Nothing's wrong," Brian responds, grasping his husband gently by his wrist. He smiles over at him reassuringly, but Justin isn't buying it. He knows him way too well.


"You can't fool me, mister," he tells him sternly. "What is it? Beginning of school year jitters?" The younger man smiles, planting a soft kiss on his partner's chest.


"I can't believe I still get those after all these years," Brian answers in a low, husky voice.


"Well, I can, because I feel the same way at the start of the school year, too," Justin replies. "It's kind of like this fear of the unknown; you never know what sort of class you'll wind up with. Will the students really be interested in learning? Or will you have a bunch of mediocre kids who only care about texting on their cell phones or wondering who their next date is going to be?"


"It's not just that," Brian explains after a short pause. "There was this girl in my class the other day..." he begins, noticing Justin listening to him intently. "She came in late, so I sent her down to Melanie's office, but I found out later that she didn't do as I asked. I found her in the courtyard instead. She seemed so upset about something at the time, though, that I just let it go. But yesterday morning she was late to class again, and even though I was pissed, for some reason I still couldn't bring myself to send her to detention, even though I normally wouldn't give it a moment's thought. As a matter of fact, she said she was on her way to your class. Did you notice her when she came in?"


Justin shrugs. "I might have, I don't know...I have so many students in my sophomore class this year...and you know it always takes me a while to learn all their names," he admits somewhat sheepishly. His husband is always teasing him about needing to take some remedial memory courses so he can remember their names more easily. "I'm in high demand, you know," he adds with a smug grin.


Brian snorts. "Think pretty highly of yourself, don't you?" He grins back at him before he becomes more serious. "I don't know, Sunshine. This girl is different somehow," he insists, his fingers absently brushing back and forth across his lover's naked shoulder. "I don't know what it is about her, but she's one of those young people who stands out in the crowd, no matter how much they might try to not let anyone see through them. I bet you wouldn't have missed her if you saw her. She's got a tiny face and a slim frame, but a full head of curly hair and the most amazing set of blue eyes I have ever seen... apart from yours, of course," Brian clarifies with a tender smile as he leans over to press his lips to Justin's.


"What is it?" It's now Brian's turn to inquire as he feels his partner pulling back from under him after a few seconds.


"Nothing..." Justin answers absently, averting his gaze as he pulls himself up into a sitting position, letting the duvet slide from his naked body.


"Come on now, Sunshine. I know you better than that. Tell me," Brian presses, staring into his lover's piercing, blue eyes. But his lover remains silent. "Justin?"


"I've got to piss; I'll be right back," Justin replies abruptly, quickly sliding off the bed as he heads toward the adjacent master bathroom, feeling Brian's heated, curious stare on his back. He doesn't bother to close the door as he uses the bathroom, washing his hands before he returns.


"Better now?" Brian asks quietly as Justin slides back into bed next to him.


"I guess," Justin answers. He sighs. "Listen, could we please not talk about work or about our students while we're in bed? I know we both love our jobs, and it still amazes me how we both share the same work place and keep each other sane through all this. I wouldn't want to have it any other way, but... sometimes it gets to be too much, you know?" Justin's voice becomes lower and fills with want as he rolls to face Brian again, lazily throwing his leg around Brian's waist.


"I know..." Brian responds softly, letting out a deep breath. "Okay. I promise we won't talk about it in bed for the entire weekend, especially since we have a lot of lost time to make up for," he adds, his voice low and husky as he twists a strand of Justin's dark blond hair around his fingers, pressing their foreheads together.


"Good," Justin whispers under his breath. "Because now we're wasting time," he says huskily. His eyes darken with desire as he throws his head backwards on the pillow to give Brian's lips better access to the sensitive spot behind his ear. One deep, soft sigh escapes Justin's lips just as Brian's tongue finds that spot that drives him wild, licking a wet stripe all the way down his neck. He sighs with contentment and anticipation, but then he lets out another less joyful sound as he feels Brian's mouth drawing away from him.


"Why'd you stop?" he complains in protest, lifting his head slightly to gaze at his husband's deep, golden-brown eyes.


Brian lifts his limber, toned body off the mattress. He paces across the room before stopping at the foot of the bed, scratching his messy bed head while pulling his lips inward in contemplation. "I... I just can't understand how it's possible that you could have missed this girl yesterday morning in class..." he ponders.


"Brian! You promised we wouldn't talk about any school stuff until Monday morning!" Justin protests.


"I know, but... if you didn't see her it means she must not have shown up at your art class, either. She pleaded with me not to send her to detention because she didn't want to miss out on your class, but then she ditched yours as well. That isn't right. She broke my trust." Brian's lips press into a tight line. He sighs. "I'm going to have to report this to Melanie...don't you think so? Wouldn't you do the same if one of your students behaved this way in the first few weeks of school?" Brian asks, still not certain what to do.


"I don't know, Brian. I mean... we were all teenagers once, weren't we? We've all had our fair share of mishaps and wrong decisions, and I'm not saying that at times they need a stern hand. But isn't it also important for our students to feel comfortable coming to us when they're going through a tough time? Now come back to bed. It's four in the morning... MY favorite time of day," he tells him, smiling sweetly as he wantonly spreads his legs apart, displaying an impressive hard-on.


"Any time I'm fucking you is your favorite time of the day," Brian replies with a smirk as Justin grins back at him. He groans at the tempting sight before him as he quickly drops back down onto the mattress. Perching himself on top of Justin's thighs, he positions himself closer to Justin's opening. His eyes locked on his beautiful husband, he lifts Justin's legs up, caressing his inner thighs before resting them on his shoulders.


"I won't argue with that," Justin agrees, his eyes darkening with arousal. Unexpectedly he asks, trying to sound nonchalant, "By the way, what did you say the girl's name was?"


"I didn't say. But I thought you didn't want to talk about it now," Brian reminds him with a raised eyebrow, his cock hardening by the second as he prepares to thrust inside his husband's body.


Justin is dying to know for reasons unknown to Brian, but as his husband pushes slightly inside him, all of a sudden it is temporarily forgotten. He always finds it hard to concentrate whenever Brian is in his domineering mode, as he is now, towering over him and preparing to plunge deeper inside him. He gasps as Brian pushes in more, sweat beginning to appear on his brow.


"It can wait. It doesn't matter now, Justin," Brian tells him in a deep voice, thick with lust.

Justin whimpers with a nod, his breath hitching as Brian thrusts in more, his hands gripping Justin's thighs tightly.


"Do you want me to stop?" Brian asks, although that is the last thing he wants to do.

"Nooo..." is the breathless response.


"Tell me what you want, Justin," Brian demands quietly as he holds his body still, his breath becoming rapid and shallow. Fuck, his husband is so hot when he was like this beneath him!


Justin whimpers in frustration now as Brian pauses. "You...I want you," he struggles to tell him. "Now...Please, Brian..."


Brian smiles. "My pleasure," he tells him, his voice lowering an octave. It was a game they often play when they make love. Brian never has to ask Justin what he wants, and Justin never has to tell him. They always know. But Brian still feels a thrill hearing his soul mate say the words aloud, anyway. He stares into the deep blue eyes, nodding back at him as he thrusts in all the way now to the hilt before withdrawing until he is barely inside. Both of them hold their breath, then, as he plunges deeply back inside again, their bodies beginning to rock together in a familiar, but never tiring rhythm. As they continue to quench their desire and express their love for each other, any other problems are quickly forgotten for the time being.