Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 66] Printer
Summary:

Brian and Justin live in different worlds. Brian is still based out of Pittsburgh, while Justin is in New York. Yet, they still have a great deal in common. Both are successful...both are respected in their fields...both are wealthy...both feel like they should feel on top the world….and...both feel like there is something missing in their life. It’s been five years since they have seen each other. Will a chance meeting bring them together, or will they remain as far apart as ever?


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon, What If Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 19212 Read: 62049
Published: November 02, 2015 Updated: January 24, 2016
Story Notes:

You know the drill - I don't own the boys...they own me. Neither of us sees a penny of monetary profit from the other, and no copyright infringement is intended toward either Showtime and Cowlip Productions.

Thank you to all the lovelies from the LCCC for your constant support and encouragement.

 

 

1. Chapter 1 = Strolling Down the Avenue by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 10] (1394 words)

First story in quite a while - feels really good to be posting. Hope you enjoy. Either way, let me know. Thank you. 

 


 

 

2. Chapter 2 - On The Streets of New York City by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 9] (1955 words)

Yes, I know that I have taken great liberties with one of New York's most famous streets. Please forgive me. I also don't have a clue how the real world works with artist's representation. I hope you can overlook these small details, and recognize that sometimes we stretch the truth to provide plot devices that make a story work.

Special thanks once again to my friends in the LLLC - especially Tag and Lorie for your invaluable support, and brilliant editing...you make me always want to be a better writer - and a better friend!

 

 

 

3. Chapter 3 That Was Then...This Is Now by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 5] (2657 words)

Grab your tissues folks - if I cried writing it - you might need them as we take a look into Brian's thoughts and inner turmoil - as one very smart lady told me...it makes us want to slap him...and then hug him!

Still - we can't get to the good until we travel through the bad.

 

Once again - a great big thank you to Lorie and Tag for their invaluable editing...

and to all the wonderful ladies of the LLLC - for their constant support and encouragement.

 

 

4. Chapter 4 Two Ships...Passing by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 5] (1744 words)

Just a little more detail…a little more plot…and a tease…

 

I’m not really cruel…but it will all be worth it soon, I promise!

 

 

Huge shout out to Chelle and Lorie - you always take what I write, edit and enhance,  and make it better in the process!

5. Chapter 5 - Coming...and Going by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 8] (2583 words)

6. Chapter 6 It's Only Time by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 11] (1803 words)

the meeting we've all been waiting for...

7. Chapter 7 - Flame Rekindled by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 7] (3319 words)

I am so terribly sorry that it took so long for me to get this chapter written. I don’t know when I have ever struggled over a scene like this. On top of that, with so little time to write to begin with, the holidays only make it more so – and I don’t ever want the people in my life to be able to say ‘if only she had made time for us.’ So…here goes…hopefully a treat for your patience…

 

…but don’t put that tissue box too far away quite yet…

8. Chapter 8 To Have Loved and Lost by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 11] (3757 words)

Unfortunately - more angst for Brian. This story has become so much more intense than my original outline - taking off in a direction all its own. I have no doubt, though, that they will come out better and stronger than ever...and the pain is part of it.

 

Special thanks as always to the ladies of the LLLC. Your constant support and encouragement means the world to me! And of course, to Tagsit, who once again has taken time out of her own busy schedule to catch all my fumbles, and make me seem better than I am.

To those who have left reviews and comments - Thank You! It inspires me to keep going.