Continuation in the Tricky Series. As the boys' wedding day approaches, a new family member threatens to turn the Taylor-Kinney household upside down. Will they survive? Will their wedding even take place? *STORY IS NOW COMPLETE!*
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, FEATURED STORY
, Alternate Universe
, Romance Characters: Ben
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Original Character(s)
None Series: Tricky Universe
August 11, 2015 Updated:
October 12, 2015
This story, while following the events in the other Tricky stories, can be read as a stand-alone fic.
DISCLAIMER: QAF and its characters are the sole property of Cowlip and Showtime. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Dogged Determination by Predec2 [Reviews - 47] (4068 words)
A certain blond is determined to obtain what he fervently wants for his wedding present. Will he succeed?
2. Her Name is What?! by Predec2 [Reviews - 28] (4289 words)
Justin prepares for his bundle of joy's arrival. Brian prepares to go out of his mind.
Hope there aren't too many errors in this chapter; I'm flying solo on this one without my beta, and it's past my bedtime.;)
3. Cake...and Beefcake by Predec2 [Reviews - 22] (5850 words)
As Xena continues her assimiliation into the Taylor-Kinney household, Justin is forced to admit that she won't be the ONLY possible troublemaker at Britin during the wedding. What will Brian's reaction be? A little bit of angst in this chapter, along with a little smut.;)
4. A Godzilla Hurricane Arrives by Predec2 [Reviews - 16] (5004 words)
Brian awaits the arrival of his son, Mel & Lindsay with anticipation. Gus's best buddy? Not so much. Will Tricky have mellowed since the last visit?
5. Calm Before the Storm by Predec2 [Reviews - 7] (4122 words)
The household enjoys a little tranquility before the ceremony. But does it signify only a temporary peace?
6. What Goes Up...Must Come Down by Predec2 [Reviews - 7] (4591 words)
Tricky's daughter learns a new trick. Justin is dismayed, and Brian is horrified.
7. Giving In...or Giving Up by Predec2 [Reviews - 7] (3038 words)
Two stubborn men square off regarding the wedding ring. What will be the result?
8. Without this Ring...I Thee Wed... by Predec2 [Reviews - 6] (4278 words)
The boys have a heart-to-heart talk, bolstered by a certain little boy's conviction to bring them together. Will it work?
9. Gus on a Mission by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (6329 words)
Gus is deliriously happy when he finds his father's ring; Brian simply becomes delirious.
10. Thrice the Risk? by Predec2 [Reviews - 11] (5058 words)
The boys get ready for their ceremony after finding the perfect dog sitter for their rambunctious pooches. Or is she?
11. The Real Superhero Ring by Predec2 [Reviews - 18] (7356 words)
Amidst the canine and human crowd, the two men are finally wed with some surprises along the way.
12. Three Chocolate Labs by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (7861 words)
Just when rhe newlyweds felt safe...well, you know...
13. Epilogue: Regrets...I've had a few... by Predec2 [Reviews - 26] (5187 words)
The boys' wedding day slowly winds down. Will Brian have any regrets?