The slave trade is alive and well in our AU society. The community is mostly split half and half on the issue; half of society is for slavery and half is against. However, Brian Kinney had never put much thought to the subject, despite the fact that his best friend, Michael, and Michael's mother, Deb, were both major players in CAST, a group against the sexual slavery of men and women. But this all changes when Brian accompanies Michael to a slave auction, where he is introduced to a beautiful 18 year old slave named Justin, just now coming up for bid. Born a free man, Justin's life was turned upside down when his father sold him into slavery at the tender age of 15, only three years before he was to be sold. Chaos ensues.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Alternate Universe
, Child Abuse
, Romance Characters: Ben
, Chris Hobbs
, Craig Taylor
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Joan Kinney
, Molly Taylor
August 07, 2015 Updated:
January 18, 2018
This is my very first story, so please be kind, but let me know what you think!
Big thanks to Marny for the banner! Isn't it awesome?
Also please note that all the categories and warnings put for the story will not all be the focus at once, but if the story heads where I want it to, all will come into play as needed.
***NOTE: Probably not everyone's cup of tea. This story may get really dark at times. Heed the categories as warnings.***
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the QAF characters. All QAF aspects belong to Showtime and Cowlip. However all original characters and the plot itself belongs to me! Thanks!
1. Chapter 1: The Auction by Frances [Reviews - 34] (4703 words)
Please let me know what you think and if I should continue. If it sucks, I really want to know that as much as I want to hear that you love it. Haha.
2. Chapter 2: Coming Home by Frances [Reviews - 13] (3148 words)
Thank you to everyone for the reviews! They definitely encouraged me to continue. There's a couple things I want to say about the darkness of this story since it seemed to concern some readers.
1) As this is a slavery story, to make it a little more realistic there will be dark issues raised to thicken the plot, but MOST will not be actual graphic scenes, just implications. Not all but most.
2) I will do my best to make the reading of graphic scenes optional, as in you'll still understand the storyline if you skip the chapter.
3) I will give LOTS of warning for these chapters.
4) While child abuse may come up from time to time, in both Brian and Justin's past, there will be absolutely NO sexual abuse of any child, graphic or implied.
5) There will also be NO graphic torture, although some may be implied.
That's it! I just don't want anyone being scared off from reading. Hopefully that'll help some people decide to stick with me or not. :-) Oh and also, remember that while parts may be dark, it won't be every chapter and I like seeing our boys happy as well!
3. Chapter 3: An Explanation by Frances [Reviews - 19] (5000 words)
Thank you so much for all the reviews! And all the reads, wow! I appreciate it all and I hope you enjoy the third chapter!
Hey and how awesome is my new banner? I'm pretty computer dumb, so Marny helped me out with her skills and all credit goes to her! Thanks again, darling!
4. Chapter 4: Alone at Last by Frances [Reviews - 13] (6680 words)
I'm sorry this chapter took so long. It was a combination of RL, illness, and just not being satisfied with my writing. But here it is. Enjoy! And thank you all so much for the reviews. They really are the biggest motivation.
5. Chapter 5: Getting Acquainted by Frances [Reviews - 13] (5411 words)
Hello all! Thank you so much for all the reviews and reads! I'm sorry and not sorry to say that this chapter is more about plot progression than anything else, but it's needed! Please review! Let me know what you think!
6. Chapter 6: Mothers and Pseudo Friends by Frances [Reviews - 11] (3544 words)
Oh, um... Hello. So... anyone still out there? Anyone still want to read this or did I lose you all with my couple years long hiatus? So anyway... sorry...? And here you go.