Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,


Okay, so here it is.


I'm losing interest in my story and in writing QAF stories on my own. I used to feel so many things writing in the past, even when I had some difficult times to deal with RL at the same time. Writing can be so much fun, the act of creating something being so exhilarating. Except... well, not anymore.


I mean, I still enjoy it to some extend, but right now, even if I have more time, I just don't 'feel' it, if that makes sense. Conversely, I'm enjoying writing with a co-author on a new story a lot, because this is so much fun to share something like this, but writing on my own completely bore me at the moment. Not sure why. Maybe because I'm working on Entwined for so long now, and truthfully, it's quite a painful process and it had been for a while. To be honest, I want it to be finished. If I could I would just write the last chapters as quickly as possible and be done with it. Problem is, I can't help but want to do it right, and so, it takes so much more time, as I'm unable to write fast. English words just don't come easily (thank you again Kim)


Why am I sharing this with you? Because maybe you can help me? Maybe those who enjoy the story could tell me, email me, whatever, so that I can find a little motivation back to finish it more quickly and to do it right. I have a few readers out there who will recognize themselves for sure and who have been so supportive and I want to thank them sincerely because I would have abandoned a long time ago if they weren't there.


Reviews help of course. I used to depend on them so much and be upset when they decreased. I'm passed that stage now.


But I need readers's POV/messages to finish this. I'm still not sure the QAF readers want to read a story so full of angst for instance. Is it boring? I feel like it is sometimes. It is to me right now. What do you enjoy in the fic? Is it B/J's love story? Brian's relationship with his father? Something else? Is it too complicated sometimes? You like it? love it? hate it? (forget it, I don't want to know if you hate it ;) )

 

Anyway, thank you in advance for the support, tips, messages, advices, criticism, etc... you can give me. Hopefully, discussing the story will help me write the last chapters rather sooner than later and not give up entirely on writing QAF stories in the future.

 

Merci :)

 

Alois