Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin's POV

I wake up groggy and confused, until the memories come back. I remember talking to Daph and hanging up. Then I remember feeling like someone was watching me, seeing a tall figure out of the corner of my eye. There was a slight struggle then...a needle. That would explain the grogginess and why I can't see, I must be blindfolded.

I move my arms their a little stiff and their cuffed above my head. I can't talk either, there's something sticky over my mouth, tape obviously. I start freaking out a bit, the realization of what's happened to me hits. Some one for some reason has kidnapped me, but who? I haven't pissed anyone off, at least not recently.

I start struggling with the cuffs, when someone starts talking. I realize that it's a radio, then I notice that I'm moving. I must be in a car or something, I start struggling with the cuffs again.

"Good you're finally awake. I was worried that I gave you too much" a vaguely familiar voice says.

I try to talk through the tape but it's useless.

"Oh here let me get that for you. No one will here you now anyway"

He (whoever he is) rips the tape off in one swift motion. It stings, I turn my head to wipe my mouth off on the sleeve of my shirt.

"W-Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? And where are you taking me?" I demand

"So many questions"

"Well can you blame me? I've never been kidnapped before"

"Yea because no matter how many times you get knocked down you just keep getting up. You're pretty tough, tougher than I ever thought. But I'm not underestimating you anymore."

So this guy knows me, or he's a stalker. Honestly I think both are possible.

"What are you doing with me?"

"Putting you on the side lines while I ruin your life. And you're boyfriends"

Brian! He must be going out of his fucking mind by now. He finally let me in, told me he loves me. Asked me to marry him and now...now some guy who I may or may not know. Is ruining everything. And he wants to hurt us, me and Brian.

"Br-Brian has nothing....don't you dare fucking hurt him!" I yell trying hard not to cry.

"You're really not in the position to make demands Taylor"

Taylor? Only one person ever called me that, holy shit!

"Ho-Hobbs?"

"Long time no see" he says

"Why are you doing this to me? Is it because of the whole thing with the gun? I'm not gonna apologize. You deserved it after what you did to me. Frankly this isn't going to help you"

"It's not about that, at least it's not only about that. It's certainly on the list. You're little friend, Cody he's already paid for his part in your petty revenge that night"

My blood turns cold. "Wha-What does that mean?"

"What do you think it means, I killed him"

My stomach churns and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I haven't even talked to Cody since that night. He was too angry for me and even though I hated to admit it, Brian was right about him.

"I don't believe you, you're just trying to scare me"

"You'll see soon enough" he says stopping the car "we're here"

I hear the car door open and close, I start struggling with the cuffs again. I know it's useless but I have to try. Then I hear another door open, one right in front of me. He grabs my leg and I kick him.

"Don't fight me" he says trying to grip both of my legs.

I keep kicking at him, then he climbs in and sits on my thighs. Holding my legs more securely but I can still move them. It's pointless though because he ties my feet together tightly.

"You're intent on making this harder than it has to be. Aren't you?"

He moves over to my hands and ties them together before removing the cuffs. I struggle with the rope while he packs some stuff up. At least that's what it sounds like, I'd take off the blindfold but he's still right next to me. And I'm too scared to try, which annoys me more. I haven't been scared of Hobbs since our last meeting. Which is apparently why I'm in this situation now.

After he's done, he pulls me half way out the van. So I'm sitting on the edge.

"Alright lets get going it's gonna be a pretty long walk"

"Yea and how am I-" before I can finish he slings me over his shoulder.

"Hey! You know if you untie my feet, I could walk myself" I say angry

"Not taking the chance, I can handle it. You're not that heavy"

"Thanks" I say sarcastically.

He's right it's a long walk, it's a bit uncomfortable. And he doesn't seem to be struggling at all. Which pisses me off, I wish it was more of a burden for him. When we get to wherever he's taking me, he lets me down and leans me against a...door? Or something. I hear locks clicking, Then he picks me up again and sets me down in a chair.

I hear him shuffling around and since my hands are tied in front of me, I decide to take the blind fold off. After my eyes adjust to the light I take in my surroundings. I'm in a cabin, I look towards one of the windows and I see just how trapped I am. I'm not directly in front of the window, but from where I'm sitting all I can see is trees. Hobbs must've really thought this through.

The thought brings me up short, and scares me. What exactly is he going to do to me? Or to Brian? This is all my fault, I can't let Brian get hurt because of me. Maybe I can talk him down and make him only focus on hurting me.

When he finally comes back from where ever he was in the cabin, he smiles at me. I'm confused until he takes the black scarf from around my neck, which was acting as my blindfold. He goes to the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of water. I look at it longingly, maybe it's because of the drugs he used to knock me out, but my mouth has been really dry. I'd kill for some water, I'm surprised when he opens it and hands me the bottle.

I take it cautiously, but I don't drink it. For all I know it could be poison. Then again he wouldn't go through all the trouble of kidnapping me. Just to give me a poisoned bottle of water. I take a tentative sip, it's cool and refreshing and it doesn't taste funny. So I drain the whole bottle. Chris hands me another and I take a sip.

"Wha-"

"What am I going to do to you?" he asks cutting me off before I can ask the whole question.

"Can't blame me for being curious" I say taking another sip of water.

"Nothing as long as you do everything I say, which I'm sure is a pretty cliché thing to say but-"

"Cliché huh kind of a big word for you" I say cutting him off, he just smiles at me.

"Still so feisty" he says amused, then he pulls out a pocket knife.

I drop the half empty bottle of water, and shrink back a little. My breathing speeds up as he puts the knife to my neck. He presses down a little and I gasp, it's sharp really sharp. He pressed down more and my eyes start to water. But I refuse to beg or plead with him, he gives me that nauseating smile again.

"Like I said I'm not going to hurt you" he says cutting my legs free "as long as you do what you're told" he says grabbing my arm, making me stand up.

He leads me upstairs to a bedroom with a bathroom attached to it. He closes the door behind him, while I look at the room nervously. He opens the dresser drawer and pulls out some clothes. And puts them on the bed.

"I need you to change, you can even take a shower if you want"

"Why?"

"You can either change yourself or I can help you"

I grab the clothes go to the bathroom and lock the door. I look around it's a pretty nice roomy bathroom. I look at the lock and think about staying in here. But I'm sure Hobbs could break it down if he really wanted. So I decide to do what he wants.

I take off my clothes and decide to shower. Maybe it'll help clear my head from the rest of the drugs. I don't take long, but it does feel nice. After I dry off and dress I find a blow-dryer. Maybe taking my time and drying my hair, will piss him off. After I'm done I look at the clothes he's put me in. It's a simple shirt and sweatpants. The sweatpants aren't baggy they kind of hug my body. Brian would think I look hot.

Thinking about Brian makes me sad and scared. I need to go back out, I have to get Hobbs to tell me what he's going to do to Brian. I take my clothes with me and open the door. He's not here, so I walk back downstairs to the kitchen slash living room. He has gloves on and he's rummaging through a bag on the kitchen table.

"Put your clothes in that bag" he says pointing to a clear plastic bag.

"What for?"

"Just. Do it"

I roll my eyes and do what he says

"Sit"

Since I'm deciding to listen to him, I sit in the chair I was in earlier. The fact that Hobbs has gloves on is unsettling. Then he takes out a gun, I can't help the ripple of fear that goes through me.

"Don't worry it's not for you...at least not yet"

He puts the gun in his waste by his back. Then he takes out a crowbar and slips some car keys into his pocket. Then he walks over to me with rope and the hand cuffs, that I'm guessing he's gonna use to tie me up.

"So what are you gonna do? I mean what's the plan here? You can't expect to keep me here forever" I tell him while he cuffs my hands behind my back.

"Maybe not forever but defiantly for a couple of months" he says tying my feet together.

My stomach clenches at the thought. I don't think I could play this cat and mouse game for months. I can't be away from Brian that long, and my mom she's probably freaking out.

"You can't fucking keep me here for months! What are you going to do to Brian? And me, you want to hurt me because of what Cody and I did? I understand that bu-but Brian doesn't have any-"

"You see this?" he says lifting up his left pants leg. I see some type of scar.

"I got this from your boyfriend the night I realized why I hated you"

One of the only times Chris and Brian have been in the same place was...at the prom. When he bashed my head in.

"Why do- did you hate me? I mean it was an innocent hand job. If you're not gay you could've just ignored me an-"

He shocks the shit out of me by kissing me. I'm to shocked to do anything, my whole body freezes.

"That's why I hated you"

When I don't say anything and just stare at him in shock, he keeps talking.

"I was young and worried about what everyone would think. I was convinced that being what I was, was immoral. I never had to think about it until you jerked me off that day. Then I was obsessed with you and angry about being obsessed with you. Which is why I was so harsh on you. Then Kinney shows up at prom and you guys had your romantic dance scene-"

"Which I don't remember! You obliterated those memories! You...bastard!" I say angry tears reluctantly rolling down my cheeks.

He has the audacity to try and wipe them away. I jerk my head away from his hand, so he drops it and stares at me.

"Don't you fucking touch me!"

"I overreacted at the prom, it took me a while to come to terms with what I am"

"And what exactly are you!?"

"I'm bisexual, and my wife can attest to that"

Again I'm shocked "you're married? Does your wife know what you're doing?"

"Yup, she totally supports me" he says smiling

"Wha-what? You're wife knows that you're doing this to me? And why? Because you're still obsessed with me? I mean you're life seems pretty good"

"Yea and that's what pisses me off!" he yells kicking a chair and making me jump.

"After that night my knee was ruined and that was the end of my football career. So I went to school for architecture, I got my own construction company. I met Julie and almost completely forgot about you. Then you showed up at one of my sites. You looked different, you're beautiful hair all gone. But you still looked..."

He looks at me in a way that makes me nauseas

"Anyway that little moment made me start thinking about you again. Then you were at my house...Cody probably saved you that night"

"What do you mean?"

"Heh, what do you think I mean? It only accrued to me after you humiliated me and made me 'suck it'. That I realize the gun probably wasn't loaded, was it?"

He asks leaning down and looking me in the eye. I hadn't thought about that, honestly I always thought it was loaded. Cody was so pumped about the whole thing, for all I know it probably was. I never told anyone about that night, now it's come back to bite me and everyone I love in the ass. I thinkabout the last thing Hobbs said, about Cody saving me.

"Yea I might've gotten you out of my system that night. Then again maybe not"

"What. Are. You. Going. To. Do?"

"Well so far I've gotten your boyfriend to fund the bombing at Babylon-"

"That was you?"

"Yea it was, oh and before I grabbed you, I killed Michael. That's on person off the list, next I'll probably just go sniff everything out. Then I'll have to get rid of your phone and start using the prepaid ones that I bought."

I'm still stuck on the news about Michael

"Why? Why Michael, he had nothing to do with..."

"Don't tell me you're upset, the guy wasn't you're friend. At best he tolerated you"

"Even if that was true...you had no right..."

"He was Kinney's best friend, plus I hate Kinney, for a long list of reasons. Of course I had too"

He grabs my face and makes me look at him.

"And I'm just getting started, my plan Justin, is to systematically destroy everyone in your life. Starting with Michael and ending with Brian"

I can't help my eyes getting all teary again

"Please, you're mad at me, it's not their fault"

"Everyone in their own special way deserves it, Debbie's big mouth at the trial. How hard Melanie fought to get me jail time. Granted she failed, but she's still on the list. Along with Lindsey, Ted, Emmett, Daphne, and your mom"

"No, d-don't hurt th- please don't do this!" I plead "I'll do anything, just don't hurt them"
He lets go of me and stands up, he packs up his bag and heads for the door.

"Be good and I'll be back later"

"Please don't do this! Take it out on me!"

"I am" he says before leaving    

Chapter End Notes:

So a lot of you were right about who are mystrey bad guy was

Now the only question is what will he do next?

Don't foreget to comment and tell me what you think so far :)