Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: We're still in the Villain/Bad Guy's POV. As Promised this chapter is longer. But it's kind of a filler chapter. I promise the story will get more exciting in the next chapter. Enjoy :)    

I wake up the next morning refreshed and rejuvenated. I wake up before my wife Julie, I stare at her for a while before going to shower. My wife would be a good reason to let it go if she didn't approve. I mean like really approve, she would've helped me last night if I would've let her. Talk about finding a soulmate.

Julie slips into the shower with me "somebody's excited" she said washing my back.

"Can you blame me? Big day today" I said smiling at her

"Just be careful and remember the number one rule"

"Be invisible" we said at the same time.

"Babe don't mock me, I understand and support what you need and want to do-"

"Which is what makes you the perfect women" I said cutting her off.

"Thanks but I need you to be alive at the end of all this" she said. I turn around and kiss her.

"I'll be careful I promise"

"You better, and just so you know what you're coming back too..." she said kissing me again.

If I wasn't rejuvenated before I definitely am now (a shower quickie with your wife will to that). "So what time am I heading out?" Julie asks me.

"About an hour before this baby goes off" I said pointing to the bomb. I made it myself it shouldn't kill too many it's really more of a distraction. Plus Taylor's rich boyfriend owns this fag club now so it's also a good excuses to fuck with him.

"How many will it kill?" Julie asks mimicking my thoughts

"Not too many, hopefully someone the list" I tell her.

"Are you going in today?" she asks

"Have too, I'll slip it into the club after work before I drop you off" I tell her.

"How do you know that they'll be there tonight?" she asks.

"I called my dad and had a few of his friends. They told the hotel that if they have the event there they'd take their money elsewhere" I explain.

"Do you think he'll talk? You're dad I mean"

"No way he'll back me up no matter what" I assure her. "Come on we better get going" I said as we both head out to work.

I can't help but laugh as my guys do their job. In the same place I murdered someone last night. If they only knew, it's almost noon and I have to go put my bomb in place. "Hey Danny, you got everything covered here. I'm about to go get lunch" I ask my partner.

"Yea we're good here boss" Danny said, so I head out.

I drive over to Liberty Avenue and park near Kinney's club, Babylon. When John sees me he walks over to the car. "Gloves?" I ask him, he holds up his hands showing me that he's wearing gloves. I hand the bomb over to him.

"When do I get paid?" he asks taking it

"Tomorrow sometime in the afternoon to early evening" I promise him.

"Okay, where do you want it?" he asks

"Put it by the bar" I tell him.

"You go it boss" he said I watch him sneak into the club. No one sees him, which is crazy. When he comes out he winks at me and keeps walking. The only thing I regret is that I won't be here to see the thing go off.

I head back to work and I'm more than happy when the day is over. Everyone says goodbye to me and wishes me a happy vacation. "If anyone deserves a vacation it's you, boss" Danny says.

"Thanks" I said before he drives off.

My thoughts exactly. I go home shower and change. I wait for Julie to get home. She's going to visit her mom in New York while I handle my little revenge plot. Everything is set up, anything that's not at the cabin is in the duffle by the door. When Julie gets home I help her finish packing. We eat dinner and hang out until I have to get her to the airport. I'm taking her luggage out of the car when she turns up the radio.

"Babe listen" Julie said, I walk over to the passenger's side and listen to the radio report.

"This just in from WDBX News there's been an explosion at Babylon, a local gay club. Where a political fundraiser was underway tonight. Authorities fear there may be many injuries, possibly fatalities. Police say there no clues yet as to the cause of the explosion" the announcer says.

"You did it" she mouths getting out and closing the door.

"Sounds like it" I said before she kisses me.

"Be careful...and have fun" she said before taking her bags and going inside.

God I love that women, I drive as close as I can to Liberty Avenue. Then I walk to Babylon, there are a bunch of police ushering people around. Everybody coming out of the building is covered in soot. There are a bunch of ambulances and fire trucks everywhere. The street is littered with fireman and police officers.

The sky and air is filled with ash and soot. It's complete chaos, I can't help but smile, I'm loving this. I watch along with a bunch of other people that are gathered around the taped off area watching. Considering the amount of people by the ambulances getting help, and the amount of people still pouring out of the building. I was right about the bomb being almost harmless. I do see a body bag or two, then I see Kinney.

He comes on the scene completely stunned until he sees someone. I walk around to get a better angle. He's talking to Taylor's mom. She looks happy and stunned to see him (although the stunned thing might be because of the bomb). It looks like he's asking if she's okay.

She ignores his question and tells him something. Then he runs straight into the still smoking building. I know immediately what he's doing. Taylor's mom must have told him that Taylor's still inside. Kinney is the only one who goes into the building. Other people show up looking for their friend or family member, but they don't go into the building. Only Kinney does, I knew he was still in love with Taylor. Even though rumor has it that they broke up not too long ago. I guess their back on now.

While I'm watching and waiting I see a familiar face being carried to an ambulance. I watch as two other people follow the person. Michael that's his name Kinney's best friend. He looks pretty fucked up. Now I remember the red headed women, with the big mouth. She's Michael's mom, and the big beefy guy is his boyfriend Ben. I'm so busy watching them I didn't see Kinney and Taylor come out. But I see Kinney as he comes to watch them take Michael away. I also notice two other people, two women uh... Melanie and Lindsey (like I said I do my research).

After the ambulance packs up Michael and Ben, Brian takes the red head lady to his car and they speed off. Most likely to the hospital, I look around for Taylor when I spot him. He's wearing a paramedic's jacket. He's standing by his mom while an officer questions him. He probably won't leave until Kinney comes back. So I decide to follow Michael and Kinney to the hospital.

The hospital is a mad house, which helps me blend in. Kinney and his friends are in the emergency waiting room. The red head is pacing back and forth. While everyone else is sitting down looking dazed and overwhelmed. Kinney asks a few questions at the desk, then goes to comfort Ben. It's not like they hug or anything, just a simple pat and squeeze on the shoulder. Melanie says something to the red head, Debbie I think her name is. Debbie shakes her head at whatever Melanie asks her. Debbie says something that seems to upset Ben. I get closer so I can hear what their saying.

The doctor comes out and they all get up, Kinney says "well?" the doctor sighs. He tells them that Michael has lost a lot of blood and that before they can do anything he's going to need a transfusion. Kinney asks why they haven't given him the transfusion yet. The doctor explains that Michael is AB- and their low on that blood type. I have to cover my mouth to keep from laughing at the irony. Michael and I are the same blood type. Kinney offers his blood but the doctor rejects it after he finds out that Kinney's gay. Kinney gets all upset and starts yelling, Ben calms him down by reminding him that they can't use his blood either way. Apparently Kinney had cancer, obviously he's fine now though.

After the doctor walks away, I stop him. "I couldn't help but over hear and my blood type happens to be AB Negative" I tell him.

"You want to give your blood?" he asks.

"If I can" I said.

"Follow me" he said we go to an empty room, he asks me a few questions. I have to sign some papers and other stuff before they take my blood. The doctor thanks me after taking the blood. After the nurse patches me up I decide to head back to Babylon.

I get there in time to see Kinney and Taylor hugging, talking and then kissing. It's almost like something out of a romance movie. They stand there hugging for a while, then Kinney takes Taylor home. I follow them to Taylor's new crappy place. I watch Taylor practically float into the building. Kinney drives off with a more muted version of Taylor's sickly happy expression on his face, as he drives off. Yea boys enjoy it while you can, because tomorrow your lives are going to get even messier. 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are love guys :)