Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

Banner: A big hug and thank you too Libertysun (AKA Mandi) for my amazing new banner :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: This story is going to be violent. Especially this chapter (there is a premeditated murder). P.S. I will tell you who the bad guy is as soon as Justin & Brian find out. P.P.S Sorry this chapter is so short I promise they'll get longer.

I'm so excited I've been planning this for a year and now I finally get to do it. I'm really excited, huh, I guess I should be worried about that. I mean I shouldn't be this excited about murder. But I am, I've been thinking about this for a year now and everything is almost perfect. I watch him walk out of the gym and to his car.

I start up my van and follow him. He drives around (like always) then he parks in front of his favorite bar (that he always goes to). I watch him go in then I check my wig and the color contacts in my eyes. After I'm satisfied that I look unrecognizable I head into the bar. I find him easily, he's sitting in the corner, sulking. I buy two drinks and head over to him.

"I'm not interested" he said before I can say anything.

"Me either, you just look like you needed a drink" I said putting the glass next to him and walking back to the bar. I sit and down my whisky, order a beer and wait. Five minutes later he sits next to me.

"So you just buy me an expensive glass of whiskey and walk away?" he asks. I smile to myself triumphantly.

"Well I didn't think some cheesy pick up line would work on you" I said flashing him my winning smile. He can't help but smile back.

"Smart move" he said

"You want to buy me another drink?" he asks.

"Sure" I said. We talk and flirt for a few hours.

"Hey do you wanna get outa here?" he asks me. Finally!

"My place or yours?" I ask cunningly, to my delight he says

"Yours"

Perfect. I pay for our drinks then we head outside, I need him to drive his car so no one sees us leaving together. I convince him to follow me in his car. I drive him to the construction site that I'd prepared. "You live here?" he asks

"Tonight I do" I whisper in his ear. He laughs and stupidly follows me into the half built building. I walk behind him and take the knife out of my pocket. The stupid fuck doesn't notice that anything's wrong until it's too late. When he turns around I jab the knife into his neck.

He falls down clutching it and choking. I hit the artery dead on and he bleeds out pretty quickly. Good thing there's plastic everywhere.

I roll him up in the plastic and tape it up. I dump him in my van and go back inside to inspect. I don't see any blood anywhere, I even look with the back light and spray I bought (you can get anything if you're rich enough). And I don't see a spot of blood anywhere. Pretty lucky for my first time, then again I did my research.

I change my clothes putting the dirty ones in a plastic bag along with the contacts and wig. I drive the van to the cabin I rented. After changing into some coveralls I get started, I burn the bag with my cloths and the clothes he was wearing.

After that I change him into some new cloths which isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. Then I re-wrap the body switch vans and take him back to his car. I drive around to a spot in the woods that he won't be found until I'm good and ready. Then I sit him in the driver's seat of his car. I stage it to look like he did this to himself.

I'm not stupid enough to think anybody will believe it, but it can't hurt. I kind of feel bad for the guy, but he should've noticed something was wrong. Especially since I was wearing gloves the whole time. I walk back in shoes that are two sizes too big for me. The tracks from my van are tractable but so what, it's a company van.

That van makes a hundred trips to that construction site every day. Plus I put plastic all over the van while I was moving the body. Plus I wiped it clean, and whoever else rides around tomorrow will contaminate the evidence. I'm not worried. Phase one complete now for phase two.    

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? Better yet who do you think it is?

If you've red this on FanFic no spoilers!

Please comment and review :)