Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a few more chapters left to tell the story.

The shower was the following week and a reluctant Brian attended.  The "family" attended and they received a lot of items to start their baby's life.   Justin had agreed to go shopping and pick up the remaining items to outfit the room.  Since Brian had helped pick out each of them prior to the shower, Justin didn't think Brian needed to be there.  When all the items were purchased, they put them in the room and found a place for even the tiny baby nail clippers.

 

"You really sure that we need all this shit?" Brian asked as the last of the bags were unloaded and placed in the drawers. 

 

"My mom said she wishes she had a lot of this stuff when I was little.  Her mom gave her a crib and that was the extent of her help.  She came for a few days after I was born, but didn't stay long.  I'm happy that she has offered to come and help us."

 

"I just hope that Debbie doesn't decide we need "help" too.  I can just see it now. She'll swoop in with her tuna casserole and Puttenesca, put one in the freezer and the other in the fridge and go directly to the nursery.  She'll pick up the baby, announce the baby is too skinny and demand a bottle to feed it."

 

"Brian," Justin chastised but didn't put a lot of force into the word, knowing that his husband provided a fairly accurate picture of the future.

 

"I promised Gus I would bring him over to spend time with the baby when we brought it home.  He's so excited about it."

 

"I'm excited too.  Aren't you?"

 

Brian leaned over and kissed Justin on the lips with a soft touch.  Looking at his partner beaming with excitement and anticipation, an overwhelming feeling of peace came over him.

 

"Of course.   Having Gus in my life was the best unexpected benefit of my friendship with Lindz.  I never thought I wanted to be a father until I held him in my arms.  I can't describe the emotions that pumped through my body as I looked upon his tiny body.  While my intentions had never been to be a part of his life, as soon as I held him I knew I wanted to be there for him."  

 

Brian remembered that fateful night when his son was born and he met his husband.  He couldn't imagine the changes he would make in his life as a result of these two people.  "I have no doubts about this baby.  It's our child and we will raise it together.  I have a partner who makes me a better person and we are this child's parents."  He reached out to envelope Justin in a huge hug and Justin returned the embrace.

 

Justin beamed at Brian's words as he knew that his husband always told the truth.   He knew they would make mistakes; all parents did, but this child would be loved and not used as a pawn like Gus was at times.

 

"Cynthia isn't due for a few weeks.  Is there anything special you want before our lives are turned upside down?"

 

Brian got a mischievous look in his eyes and walked out of the room.  Justin followed his partner into their bedroom where he saw Brian open the drawer to their night stand and take out an envelope.

 

Justin recognized the envelope, having the logo of Liberty Air on the outside.  "A trip.  Really?  We can't go on a trip.  Cynthia may have her baby any time," Justin said with a look of incredulity on his face.

 

"Yes we can.  We're going to New York.  It's less than an hour flight and if Cynthia goes into labor, she has strict instructions to call us immediately.  We will be home in less than two hours, plenty of time to get to the hospital and be there for our baby's birth.  I talked to Mother Taylor and to Cynthia who both assured me that labor takes a long time and the baby will take a while to get here.  Cynthia assured me that her doctor said it would be at least a week before the baby is born and we're only going for four days."

 

Justin took the envelope out of Brian's hand and opened it revealing two open return tickets to New York.  Their flight was scheduled for that night at 10:00 and it was already 4:00.  "Brian.  I'm not packed and we have to leave in in less than two hours.  If this is your idea of a getaway fun weekend, it's not starting well."  Justin laid the tickets on the bed and rushed to the closet for his small carryon bag.  Opening the closet, he searched the back of the closet for the small suitcase, but he couldn't find it.  "Damn, I'm sure I put the suitcase away when I came back from meeting with Carol a few weeks ago."

 

Brian was enjoying Justin's mini frenzy, but decided that he should intervene or Justin might retaliate.  Tapping him on the shoulder, he leaned in and put a finger on Justin's lips.  Pointing to his closet on the other side of the room, there were two small suitcases standing outside the door.   "I packed them yesterday while you were shopping for the rest of the baby paraphernalia.  We have two hours until we leave.  May I suggest a soak in the hot tub followed by a shower to relax and start us on our jaunt?" Brian's eyes swept Justin's body from head to toe and the lascivious grin on his face told Justin there was more than just getting clean on his mind.

 

"I think that's an excellent idea.  Thank you.  How long are we staying?  Please tell me we are doing more than seeing the insides of our hotel room."  Justin asked as he pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans.

 

"Yes we are.  I bought tickets to Cabaret and you talked about the new exhibit at the MOMA that you wanted to see.  Of course, no visit to New York is complete without a stop at LS Men's clothier where I will be fitted for my suit.  I need a new suit for the upcoming awards banquet in the fall."

 

Justin couldn't help smiling at his partner as he placed his clothing in the hamper and turned on the water in the hot tub.  Brian undressed quickly and stepped inside the deep marble tub.  Brian leaned his back against the edge and Justin stepped in sitting himself in front of Brian's chest.  Closing his eyes, Justin enjoyed the jets of warm and gentle pulsing water that sluiced over his body.  Sighing in enjoyment, he said, "This is the life. Sure we want to leave?"

 

Brian ran his hands over Justin's torso, enjoying the still taught muscles and soft alabaster skin.   He marveled at how his life had turned out.  He knew falling in love and settling down with a partner had never been on his radar when he was Justin's age, but now he couldn't imagine being any happier than he was right now.  He had a partner he loved more than anything and they would soon be parents.  He had a prosperous business and good friends.  Well the friend part was sometimes debatable.  He hoped after the baby was born that Michael and Lindsay would come around, but he really didn't want to spend any energy on them.  As his hands traveled down Justin's torso, his hard on brought him back to the moment and he wanted to enjoy every minute of these next four days.

 

Slowly he stroked Justin's cock, teasing him with the light touches versus the stronger ones that would bring him closer to release.  He gently kissed and nipped his neck, never biting hard enough to leave any marks.  Brian hated hickeys and thought them a throw-back to adolescence where they were a sign of prowess.  He didn't mind leaving his mark on Justin's inner thigh or having Justin do the same to him, but outward marks were taboo in his book.  Justin pushed up into Brian's hands, showing him his desire for more. 

 

"Patience, young grasshopper.  We don't have to leave for 2 hours."

 

Justin ignored Brian's words and pushed up again. "You know we could spend hours in this tub, have done so as recently as last week.  I don't want to miss our flight."

 

"We have time for a little fun.  Now close your eyes and enjoy for a few minutes at least."

 

Justin closed his eyes as Brian suggested and he was treated to a full body massage and exploration by Brian's expert fingers and mouth. Brian slipped his finger under Justin exploring the tender skin between Justin's ass globes.   Running his fingers up and down as he used the water as lubricant, he slipped one finger into Justin's ass and enjoyed the sound of appreciation from his lips.

 

"More.  I want you."

 

Brian took his other hand and grasped Justin's erection pumping it as he slid the finger in and out of the tight channel.  Justin pushed and arched in time to the double ministrations.   They were so in tune with each other's bodies that no directions were needed by either of them regarding their needs. 

 

Brian enjoyed watching his partner as he filled his body with pleasure.  His hard on was pulsing and he wanted nothing more than to bury it in Justin's ass.  Justin was nearing his limit.  He reluctantly pulled away from Brian and turned his body to startle him, and then slowly lowered himself onto Brian's cock.  Throwing his head back in pleasure, he raised and lowered himself on the hard flesh. 

 

Brian reached up, grabbing Justin's hips as he pushed himself inside the warm channel of his partner. Enjoying the feel of Justin's muscles on his cock, he was thankful that they were monogamous and had been for a long time.  Justin squeezed his muscles bringing more pleasure to both men.  Justin's slow rhythm had transitioned to a quicker one and soon he was lost in his race to the finish. With familiar tingling in his spine and the quick breaths as his body moved towards completion, he forgot about everything but his impending orgasm.

 

Brian's body was running the same short marathon as his breaths were quick and his hips pushed his cock into Justin's sweet ass at a frantic pace.  He came, shooting his cum into Justin just as Justin shot his on Brian's chest.  Justin leaned down, kissing Brian with a fierce mashing of his lips.

 

"Love you," Justin said as he broke their kiss.

 

"Mmmm," Brian said as he stroked Justin's back.  "Time for round two. The shower is calling us."

 

"I don't know.  That seems like a lot of work just to move from the tub to the shower for another fuck.  Why don't we just switch places and I'll do you this time.  That way we don't have to get out of the water."  Justin said as he eyed Brian's cock already beginning to fill at his suggestion.

 

"Deal" Brian and Justin switched places and this time Justin played with Brian's cock and balls as he kissed his neck. 

 

"No hickeys," Brian said.

 

"I'm not 19 and besides everyone knows you're mine.  I don't need to mark you for the world to see."

 

Justin moved his hands down Brian's legs swishing the water in the direction of his cock.  The added push with the water jets made a very enticing feel on his body.  He played in the water for a bit but then moved his hands up Brian's body until he reached his chest where he played with his nipples, rubbing and pinching them until they were hard pebbles.   He alternately played with Brian's nipples and then would allow his hands to travel down toward his very hard cock.  Brian was pushing his ass toward Justin's cock enjoying the feel of the hardness against his ass.

 

"Want something?" Justin said, a little tease in his voice.  "Seems to be you were just extolling the virtues of patience just a short time ago."

 

Brian growled in response.

 

Justin continued his erotic torture for a few more passes and then reached his hand under Brian repeating the actions that Brian had used just a short time ago.  Brian spread his legs slightly encouraging Justin to continue.  Justin added a second finger and pistoned it in and out of Brian until he felt Brian push back again signaling he wanted more.  A third finger was added and Brian pushed back with his ass after a few strokes.

 

"Justinnnnnnnn."  He too pulled away from the delicious erotic torture and turned toward his partner, changing his mind about the venue. "Bed."

 

Justin grabbed his towel and quickly dried himself as he walked to the bed.  Both men were damp but didn't care.  Brian turned on his stomach, giving easy access to his hole.  Propping his abdomen on a pillow, he pushed his ass up in the air.  Justin leaned down spreading the globs apart and licking the trail from Brian's balls to his tight hole.  Returning to his earlier ministrations, he introduced his lubed fingers into Brian's ass.  Soon Brian was lost in the sensations of Justin's fingers and the smooth fabric of the pillow case. 

 

Recognizing the tell-tale signs of his partner's readiness, Justin grabbed his cock, coated it with lube and then removed his fingers.  He gently pushed his cock into Brian, but Brian wasn't seeking gentle at this point in time.  He raised his ass and practically impaled his ass on Justin's cock.  A sigh of extreme pleasure and satisfaction came from his lips as he enjoyed the sensation of being filled.   Justin waited a few moments before moving in and out of the tight channel.  Reaching for his cock, Brian pulled it as Justin pushed in and out of his hole, feeling the rush of the rollercoaster ride that preceded his impending orgasm.  He pushed hard as Justin plunged into his body, both men breathing hard like they were completing a marathon.  Brian's hand was quickly covered in cum.  The spasms of Brian's ass brought Justin to a quick completion and he stayed until they were complete, rolling onto the pillow to wait for his heart rate to return to normal.

 

Turning toward Brian he said, "I guess that shower would be a good idea at this point.  We might want to take separate ones if we intend to get to the airport on time," sporting a satisfied grin on his face.

 

"Twat.  I can keep my hands off your cock for a 15 minute shower."

 

"Uh huh.   Why don't you go first and I'll check my bag to make sure you didn't forget anything."  Justin waved his hand toward the bathroom and Brian reluctantly got out of bed to take a solitary shower.

 

When Brian came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Justin moved toward the bathroom.  "You didn't forget anything and you even remembered my special pencil set."

 

"Of course I did.  I did not want to spend half a day going to the stupid shop that is half way to Jersey just to buy you supplies.  I know you will be looking for your sketch pad and pencils at some point during our trip.  Now go, take your shower, and let's get down stairs.  We have about 45 minutes until the cab arrives and I know you're going to be singing in the shower since I'm not with you."

 

Justin laughed at Brian, but continued to the bathroom.  He couldn't wait to take their trip.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments welcome.  I know it has taken way too long to update and I do promise to finish the story.