Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

With a little delay, I present you the final chapter of Intruder! It took a while because I wanted it to be perfect, but now I'm not so sure. I hope you enjoy it.

Michael greeted us at the airport. He even had a cardboard sign reading 'Brian & Justin'.

I scowled at the sight, even though, in reality I was glad he was the one to pick us up. Maybe that way we'd kidnap him to Britin.

Justin hugged him tightly. "Our designated driver, like in the good old days, huh?" He glanced at me, grinning.

"Can we not talk about the good old days?" I squeezed Mikey's shoulder, showing him my appreciation of him coming to collect us.

"What's up his ass?" I heard Mikey wondering, as I pushed our cart to the exit.

"It's actually a hilarious story."

"I swear, you are sleeping outside," I barked at Justin.

"Promises, promises." He dismissed my threat with a big smile. "You see, Brian and I planned to have fun, like in our golden days, on this little vacation."

"I don't see any harm in that," Michael mumbled, falling in step with me.

"It was all fun until this guy, Marco, who Brian wanted to sample ever since we got there…" Justin had the decency to scurry away when I glared at him. "But how about we tell you about Marco at home? You tell us what was so important that none of our kids could come get their old men from the airport!"

"Watch out with the insults, Sunshine," I muttered.

Michael caught on what had me irked, and he smiled sympathetically. "If it makes you feel any better, I was offered a seat in the bus the other day. They even used the word 'elderly' when they gestured for me to sit down."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "We live in a cruel world, Mikey."

"Why were you even on the bus?" Justin questioned, as we approached our car.

"Because I don't drive when I go to see Ben and Ma."

Both, Justin and I, eyed him worried, expecting another meltdown, but to our surprise he kept it together, aside from a tear rolling down his cheek.

I pulled him closer, kissing his forehead. "Have you thought of my proposition?"

"Actually, yes. I hope you don't mind, but your crazy kid installed me in the guest bedroom when he heard of your intention."

"Our crazy kid?" Justin laughed. "Which one?"

That was a sound question, because all our kids were insane.

"Patrick, who else? He has too much time on his hands," Michael joked.

"No worries. I'll have him busy, busy, in no time." Justin grinned. "I talked with Kim, right before take-off. They have to meet on Friday."

"This Friday? Isn't there a show at her gallery?"

"Yup. You can help us…keep him entertained for a while where we go and borrow some of his paintings."

Michael snorted. "And I used to wonder how you came up with some crazy shit for Rage. That was nothing compared to how devious you can be."

"He's a little genius." I patted Justin's head. "So you're already staying with us? No need to drag you there kicking and screaming?"

"No need. It doesn't sound like that bad of an idea, after all."

"Yeah, it's not like you're moving in with two complete strangers. We only know each other for…" My mouth dried when I realized exactly how long it had been. "Fifty years," I whispered.

Michael's eyes widened in recognition.

Justin whistled. "You two grandpas ready to roll?"

"Just wait, you little shit. One of these days, I'll come up with something so good, you won't know what hit you!" I glared.

"Promises, promises. Now get in the car. I'm driving. You two can stay in the backseat and exchange stories about your falling teeth and how much you need a prostate massage."

I dropped the luggage I was about to load in the trunk after hearing his teasing comment. It happened that I dropped it in his path, purely by mistake.

Thankfully, even at my advanced age, I had quick reflexes and caught Justin's elbow when he tripped over the luggage.

"Shit. Are you okay?" I pulled him close.

"You did that on purpose."

"I swear to God, I didn't. You drive me crazy, but you know I'd never hurt you." I kissed him quickly. "You sure you okay?"

"Yeah. Let me help with this."

"Really, I didn't mean," I insisted.

"I said it's fine, Brian. My comment was rude, anyway." He rubbed a hand over my bicep.

"Do you two ever actually fight? I mean, sure, I've heard of it, but never saw you at it. For real. It's always so tame, and you make up the next instant, like now," Michael said confused.

Justin threw our last bag in the trunk, shutting the door, then catching Michael's eye. "You're going to live with us. Careful what you wish for."

oOo

We should have expected a party awaiting for us at home.

Everyone shouted and cheered when we stepped inside. There was confetti thrown everywhere and blow whistlers roaring.

The kids came to hug us, asking if we had fun.

"Thank you!" Justin tried hugging all three of them at the same time, barely managing, saying how beautiful it had been.

"It was okay," I said when three pairs of eyes turned to me.

They knew that 'okay' in my language meant fabulous, so they grinned, catching me in the sandwich.

Slowly we made our way to the sitting room where we found Lindsay, Mel, JR, Gus's and Patrick's other halves, and Aiden on a guy's lap. It didn't take a genius to guess who that was.

Ruby took our hands. "Daddy, Dada, I want you to meet Brady. He's Aiden's dad."

I scrutinized the man who'd corrupted my baby girl. He was the picture of bad boy—from his leather boots and leather pants, to his black band shirt, his long hair, and to his pierced ear.

I could go on forever with arguments against him, but Ruby seemed taken by the way she looked at him. And he looked the same way at her. I appreciated that he kept their son close. Maybe there was hope for him, after all.

"Hi! Nice meeting you." Justin shook his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Taylor. Mr. Kinney." He glanced at my way, worried. "I hope you had a nice holiday."

"It was beautiful." Justin grinned, squeezing Ruby to his side.

She had her eyes on me, chewing on her lips. "Daddy, say something. Are you mad?"

I cleared my throat. "Finally we meet the reason why you took a year off. I'd like to have a chat with you later," I added to what's his face.

As big and mighty as he wanted to appear, he shook with terror.

"Brian," Justin hissed. "Don't scare him off!"

"I won't. I promise," I whispered only for him to hear. "So what else happened while we were gone?" I looked around the room.

The vast majority shrugged, except for Gus and Patrick. They seemed to have a mini war through their eyes, then they both stood and talked at the same time.

"We're pregnant!" Gus cried out.

"We got engaged!" Patrick shouted.

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!" Justin rushed to Patrick and kissed him soundly on both cheeks, then he embraced Gus tightly.

I really needed one shock at a time. "Come here." I brought both of them close and hugged them.

Justin had moved on to hug and question Maya about them not telling us they were trying for a baby.

"Actually, I wanted to ask her first to marry me, but she gave me the news before I could ask." Gus laughed.

"Wait. You're engaged too?" I inquired.

"Yeah."

I saw Ruby pouting, and had a feeling that her idiot would ask me for her hand if he got the courage during our talk.

More reasons to make me feel ancient.

We sat down on the sofa, answering all their questions about our time in Boca. Of course, we left out the fine details of having a new trick each night, Justin getting ass drunk and singing a horrible reediting of 'I will always love you' that I recorded, me being rejected in the worst ways by Marco, and the list went on. I knew Mikey was going to hear all about it later tonight.

For the moment, we told them about the beautiful bungalow, the free cocktails, the crystal clear ocean water, the soft sand, the cruise to Bahamas and how dolphins were the worst animals on the planet (in my opinion, anyway). On our way back from the island, the boat had stopped near some dolphins and the guide invited us to join them in water and swim with them. I was reticent from moment one, but Justin more or less pushed me into the ocean. The dolphin didn't like me. He kept pushing me off his back and even swatted me with the tail. No one believed, but I insisted he was insane.

Of course, my tale made everyone laugh, though it wasn't funny in the least.

Justin distracted them from my dolphin adventures with our trip to Disney, which was embarrassing as fuck. We actually had fun there but I wasn't going to admit to anyone we tested most of their games. Maybe Justin was right about me being four going...a certain age.

"I'm going to make coffee," I decided when Justin went in too much detail with our Disney trip.

Everyone agreed on the coffee, so I made my way to the kitchen. I was pouring grounded coffee in the machine when the door opened and a rather shy Brandon or whatever the fuck his name was slipped inside.

"Uh, I was wondering if you needed help?"

"Top cupboard. Pull out all the cups."

We worked in silence for a while, until I couldn't take it anymore. "So...how did you meet?"

He eyed me nervously, and I knew it was probably illegal.

"A club?" I insisted.

"A rock club, yes. Ruby sort of...accosted me after my concert and said she was a huge fan. I bought her a drink and we talked a lot that night. I rarely do this, sir. Talk to my fans or buy them drinks... I guess I noticed Ruby is special."

"She is," I confirmed, narrowing my eyes at him.

He fingered the handle of a cup. "We dated for the last couple of months of her Senior year, then I told her I had this tour on the West Coast. She said right away she'd accompany me."

I rubbed my forehead, not believing how crazy my daughter was...how much like me she was.

What's his face went on, "I told her you'd be worried, that her parents wouldn't agree. She's a little devious genius. She came up with the plan to tell you she was taking the year off to travel and see the West Coast."

I snorted, shaking my head. "I knew something was off since she'd told us. People usually go on this year off with a friend or a group of friends. She went alone, or so we thought. I remember Justin had a show in San Francisco about three months after she' d left. We said we'd visit her if she told us where she was, but of course she said she'd made some friends, besides she was up north."

"We were in Tacoma in September-October."

"How come you didn't know? Why didn't you try contacting her all this time?"

"You mean Aiden? Of course, I had no idea!"

I eyed him critically, before focusing on pouring coffee in the cups lines up on the counter.

"Ruby didn't feel well around April-May. I remember trying to take her to the doctor."

"Oh yeah. That would have worked." I laughed, knowing my daughter too well.

"It didn't," he confirmed sullenly. "Anyway, knowing she wasn't well and I was ready to cancel my last concert. So the night before her birthday, I wanted to discuss this with her."

I raised an eyebrow, curious of what had gone wrong. They truly seemed to be closer than I thought.

"I had a staff meeting. We were headed to Vegas. We had to prepare for that crazy... Anyway, when I came back from the meeting, I found a note in our hotel room. She'd left. Her note said not to try contacting her again. I thought it was one of her crazy jealousy rages of my PR or my fans. But it turned out to be serious when she changed her phone number, her email, everything. She even blocked me from Facebook."

"Christ." I rubbed my forehead. My daughter could be a real drama princess. But who was I to judge her? I'd probably done the same. Heck, I was ready to do the same, hide from Justin when I first found out about Munchkin.

I decided to explain to him my side of the story. "Pean— Ruby told us she doesn't want to talk about her year off. She even told us if we didn't want her anymore, she'd understand."

He gasped. "Were you really upset?"

"I was in shock for weeks, but Ruby is a smart girl. She said she wants her own agency to be able to provide for the baby. While she was pregnant and the following year, she took a few business classes to be able to run her agency. Then, when Aiden turned two, she moved into her condo."

"She's one tough cookie." He beamed.

"Yes, she is. Like her dada." I agreed. "How did you get back in touch, by the way?"

He chuckled nervously. "It is so cliché. I was at the store. I have a sweet tooth. There was only one pack of M&M's left and I grabbed them right before I noticed a little boy pouting and looking at me all sad."

I laughed, knowing full well how adorable Aiden was when he pouted.

"So I offered them to him. The next thing I know is Ruby rushing from around the corner yelling Aiden's name. We stared at each other for minutes, then she picked Aiden up and introduced him to me."

"Did you figure out he was yours?"

"Not at first. For a few horrible seconds, I thought I'd lost her forever, then I looked at the kid and I could see so much of me in him. Next thing I knew we went to her place to talk. I want to be a part of their lives. It will take a while to talk it all out with Ruby. She admitted she was scared when she'd left back then. She was afraid to ruin my career."

"So your intention is to stick around?" I questioned.

"Yes, sir. For as long as she'll have me. I really love your daughter."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I will murder you if you harm a hair on her head. Clear?"

"Crystal." He gulped thickly.

"The door opened to reveal Aiden, only for him to disappear the next second. "Brady's still alive," he shouted to the others.

We burst out laughing. Figures they'd sent the most innocent one to check on us.

"Come on, help me bring the coffee." I picked a tray and he picked the other, making our way to the living room.

With all the cups on the coffee table, I took my seat next to Justin, pulling him close, while Brady sat next to Ruby with Aiden on his lap.

oOo

Many hours later, when everyone had left and everything was cleaned, the three of us sat in the living room.

Michael was eager to hear about Marco.

"The asshole played hard to get. Until the last night. We coaxed him into our room under the pretext that the shower was broken," I explained. "Since I'd wanted to tap that since I first saw him, Justin graciously allowed me to make the first move."

Michael high-fived Justin, making me roll my eyes.

"When Marco found out the shower was working just fine, he turned to tell me. I was half naked by then and backed him into the cabin. He tried escaping. I thought I had him when he stopped struggling, so I went to unbutton his pants. That's when he looked over my shoulder and gasped. Justin was in the doorway naked."

Michael doubled over in laughter.

"That's when Marco ruined the mood," Justin mumbled.

I scowled. "He pushed me away saying 'not that you're not hot, but I'd rather fuck him. Though, seeing how creepy you two are...no.'"

"Creepy?" Michael echoed the word.

"Oh, did I skip the part when Marco thought Justin was my... SON?"

"What?" Mikey choked out. He eyed Justin critically. "You look young, but not that young!"

"You mean I look old?" I gasped, intrigued.

"No. I'm just saying Justin can't be confused with your son. Maybe only with your younger, blonder, hotter little brother," he teased.

"Hotter?" I'd never been so insulted in my life. I seized the cushion and hurled it to Michael's head. "Jerk!"

"So did you fuck that guy?" He asked curiously.

Justin pouted adorably. "I almost had him after we clarified that we're husbands, not father and son. But Mr. Grumpy here kicked Marco out—our last hooray fuck. And to make it worse, he ignored me the whole night."

"I'm still upset. You might sleep on the couch tonight," I said pointedly.

"I never slept on the couch," Justin reminded me with a knowing smile.

I returned his smile, leaning to kiss him. It was Michael's cue to tell us 'good-night' and head to bed.

I allowed Justin to drag me upstairs to our bedroom. He giggled all the way, as we bumped into doors and walls, kissing and groping.

We sprawled on the bed when we reached our room. Justin rolled on top of me, digging his fingers into my sides.

"What the fuck got into you?" I squirmed, trying not to burst out laughing.

"I'm happy." He grinned.

"GUYS! BE QUIET!"

We stopped laughing for a few moments, before laughing harder.

After the kids had left our nest, a lifetime ago, we didn't care how loud we were.

"We have guests," Justin told me seriously, like I didn't know, like it was my fault we were so loud to begin with.

"Permanently," I reminded him.

He scowled. "Do you think it would be rude to buy him ear plugs for his birthday?"

His words made me laugh louder.

The door of our room opened. "Is this how it's going to be here?" Michael inquired.

I pressed the pillow to my face, unable to stop laughing.

"Sorry, Mikey," Justin apologized. "You know...at a certain age...people lose their mind."

I kicked his hip with my toes. "You little jerk! You're sleeping on the couch."

"Promises, promises. You'll come after me because you can't sleep without me or the customary blow job—"

Michael groaned. "Why do I feel like the child having to listen to their parents fucking?"

"We'll try to be keep it down," Justin said seriously.

"No problems there," I mumbled.

He shot me an annoyed look, probably still remember our miracle pill talk. "Go back to sleep, Michael. Night."

"G'night," he muttered, shuffling out of our room.

Justin turned to me. "I haven't forgotten about your promise to visit the doctor. We could go tomorrow, first thing."

"Why in such a hurry?" I fucking hated doctors.

"Because I want to know you're safe."

"Okay, okay. Now come here. You promised me a blow job."

oOo

Some months later

"I missed this," Justin said excitedly, moving against me to the wild disco beat.

"We went clubbing in Boca."

"But this is Babylon," he pointed out, like it made sense. And it did, but I refused to acknowledge it.

"It's not like before," I said, cupping his cheeks. "No fuckable hot guys."

He looked around, chuckling. "None that look at us. I mean, that guy. See him?" He pointed to a tall, dark haired man surrounded by a group of horny queers.

"Looks like me in my glory days." I laughed.

Justin froze, narrowing his eyes at the guy in question. "It is you."

"Excuse me? I'm right here in front of you."

"It's Patrick!"

I gasped, craning my neck to get a better look at the man. When he turned around, I had a clear view. He looked fucking stoned.

I made my way through the dancing masses with Justin hot on my heels. I pushed the guys dancing too close to my baby, before I seized his wrist, dragging him to the bar.

"Fuck off!" He made to escape me, then he probably noticed who'd grabbed him. "Shit."

At the bar, Justin ordered water.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat in Patrick's face.

"In case you forgot...which I know you did...because you didn't say anything the whole day...it's my fucking birthday!"

Justin covered his mouth with both hands, staring at our son wide-eyed.

I expected someone to jump from around the corner and hand me the Worst Father of Year Award. How could I forget about my son's birthday?

"It's okay, I know you have Aiden over what with Rubs gone on her honeymoon with Brady." Patrick shrugged.

I enveloped him in my arms. "Munchkin. God, I can't believe we forgot."

"Happy birthday, honey. You have to forgive your old men." Justin joined our hug, stroking Patrick's head.

A loud laugh came from behind us. "Hi, sweetie! Happy birthday! Here I hoped to find you surrounded by the beautiful horny guys, not your parents." Emmett, fluttered between us, extracting our son from our arms.

Justin caught my eye, shaking his head. No need for everyone to know we had memory problems.

Ted, Blake, Michael, and Drew joined us.

It felt like the good old days.

"What did you do with Aiden?" Michael wondered.

"We took him to Gus. You know, practice for when Maya gives birth to they child," Justin explained. "Any day now."

"Yeah, we needed a time-out from the grandpa duties," I agreed.

"And you all decided to come here and embarrass me," Patrick mumbled. "The guys I was dancing with were my friends."

"Where's Dylan?" I asked.

"He should arrive. His flight landed two hours ago, but he said he wanted to head home for a shower first."

The alcohol started flowing and so did the stories about Patrick from when he was a kid. It wouldn't have been such a tragedy if his friends and Dylan weren't present.

Justin doubled over, laughing so hard there were tears in his eyes. "That time when you put honey in Brian's shoes. His favorite Prada shoes," he added in a quiet voice.

"Or the time you smeared Nutella on the door-handle," I added, scowling.

Patrick burrowed into Dylan's side, cringing with each word out of our mouths, but everyone was having a good time. Some of his friends even shared their own stories from when they were little, about doing similar things.

"Oh my God!" Michael exclaimed. "Remember the sparrow incident at our home?"

"NO!" Patrick yelled, but his voice was downed by a chorus of curious questions about the incident.

"So we had a small reunion. Us, me and my husband, and Brian and Justin with their two brats. They were old enough so we expected a quiet dinner," Michael started the story.

"I was ten," Patrick defended himself.

"So during dessert, chocolate pudding, a sparrow flew into the room through the open window," Michael continued. "The poor thing was scared of the odd place and flew around, bumping into walls. Until it stopped on top of Patrick's head."

I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't burst into rancorous laughter.

"What does Patrick do? He slaps the bird and it comes back to him, biting his finger. Next thing, he grabs the bowl of pudding and hurls it at the bird, but the smart thing flew away so the bowl ended on his sister's face."

Everyone started laughing.

"And that's not all," I added. "Ruby took her own pudding and dumped it on Patrick's head."

"You never told me what a troublemaker you were as a child," Dylan said between chuckles.

"You should ask them. I see they love to embarrass me," Patrick mumbled.

Emmett reached to squeeze his hand. "Remember when I taught you to paint your nails?"

"And he practiced on me," I snapped. "I realized only when I arrived at the office that my nails were hot pink."

Patrick giggled. "It was so funny how you didn't notice it sooner."

"I was in a hurry," I explained.

Justin stroked the side of my head lovingly. "The only think that grabs his attention when he's in a hurry to get some place is a hard dick."

"Holy shit! I remembered another funny story," Michael butted in. "Remember that time you had me and Ben babysit them? You were with Justin at his show downtown."

"That happened so many times... Can you be more specific?" I snorted.

"He was around seven or eight so Ruby was around three? I don't know. Anyway, we left them in their room playing nicely and went to make a snack. Next thing we know is them running into the kitchen wanting to play pirates. The catch? Their swords were your dildos."

"What?" I gasped. "You never told us that."

"We thought you'd freak, so I gave them more suitable swords like the wooden spoons while Ben went to clean your toys and put them away safely."

"You could have kept that to yourself," Patrick mumbled. "You're such an awesome godfather."

"I have my moments," Mikey joked.

"Or the time he came to Kinnetik. He was around seventeen-eighteen," Ted joined our story-telling. "Patrick breezed past everyone until he reached Brian's office. Cynthia and I tried to keep him from going in, but does he ever listen?"

Patrick groaned, paling. "I haven't walked in on them when I was little, and I did when I was old enough to know what they were doing."

"Like Theodore said. Do you ever listen?" I laughed.

"His face," Ted continued. "I've never seen such repulsiveness on anyone before or after."

"He didn't look us in the eye for months," Justin added, chuckling.

"Every time I looked at either of you, I remembered the scene I walked in. You on Dad's desk with you feet in the air and Dad...ugh I think I'm going to be sick."

"Now, now. Besides, you've walked in on us as a child plenty of times. Lucky you had no idea what we were doing," I said amused.

"I did?"

"Yup. One time you almost caught me blowing Brian in the kitchen."

"I did?" Patrick repeated, his eyes wide. "No wonder I'm so deranged."

"It's normal, Pat. Every kid walks in on their parents at some point," Dylan explained. "At least, yours are like you and it's not that gross."

"It is!" Patrick said hotly. "They're still my parents, no matter if they're gay."

"Imagine me walking in on my mom and dad when I was about ten. It traumatized me." Dylan shuddered.

Justin nodded in understanding. "Been there, done that. I think I walked in on the process of them giving me a little sister."

A short while later, we broke the party, allowing Patrick to enjoy his birthday with his friends and fiance.

"I can't believe that after so many years I still enjoy to come here," Emmett said from his propped pose against the bar.

"The owner is up to date with everything new in queer land." Justin smirked, stroking my shoulder.

I leaned closer, licking his ear shell. "The owner can show you how up he is in the backroom."

Justin intertwined our fingers. "Later, boys." He pulled me in the backroom's direction.

"And to think I used to be the one doing the dragging." I laughed.

"Would you let me show them how I can make you scream?"

"No. I'd rather keep my image as The Top."

"But you're the best bottom anyone can ask for."

"Shhh!" I hissed, taking his face in my hand. "Keep your voice low."

"Jeez. Still touchy? By now, some of the old members know you take it up the ass, especially those who know about the kids."

"I still can't believe someone figured it out."

"No one really cares. They haven't treated you differently after finding out." Justin pecked my mouth, pushing me against the wall. He knelt at my feet, unbuckling my belt and pulling my hard dick out of my pants.

"Jesus Christ! Can I go some place where I don't see you? Oh, fuck!" Patrick gasped, covering his eyes. "Dylan, let's go home. We need a schedule on when we come here."

I kept Justin on his knees with a hand on his head. "We get every other Friday and Saturday," I joked.

Patrick burrowed into Dylan's side, turning around and leaving.

Justin made to stand again.

"Would you quit trying to get up? You promised to make me scream," I reminded him.

"You can't be serious." He gasped.

I turned around, facing the wall. "Do your worst."

Justin's surprised quick intake of breath wasn't the only one I heard behind me. Then the murmurs started. I bet everyone on Liberty Avenue would know I turned into a big bottom before Justin had his dick inside me.

He pushed my jeans down my ass enough to gain access, and while stretching me, he kissed me wetly.

It had been a while since I last bottomed and when he entered me, I could help but groan. Soon, the burn turn into pleasure and I pushed back, meeting his every thrust.

At some point, I forgot we were in the backroom and only when I heard other gasps of pleasure I became aware of eyes on us. Between my lust haze, I glanced to my side and found a guy I remembered fucking back in the day. His eyes were on the spot Justin and I were joined.

When we exploded, I could bet all money in the world that the entire backroom came with us.

We returned to our friends after being cheered for the display we had.

"Did we hear right?" Emmett was the first to talk when we reached them.

I raised two fingers to the bartender. He knew what I wanted. I'd be worried if my own employee didn't know my poison of choice. With my drink in hand, I faced our friends.

"What did you hear?" Justin played innocent, sipping from his own glass.

"Rumor has it that you allowed Boy Wonder to fuck you," Michael explained.

I clinked my glass to Justin's. "Rumor's right." I grinned. "But it's not like this is news to you," I added.

"You don't think Brian's bottomed only twice in his life, do you?" Justin asked, worried.

"Because if you do, then you have no idea what a wonderful lover Justin is." I caught Justin's lips in a searing kiss.

"But not in the backroom! That's your kingdom!" Michael gasped.

I wrapped an arm around Justin's shoulders, smiling at our friends. "And I showed them what my prince can do with his dick."

Justin chuckled, swatting my chest lightly. "Oh." He pulled away a moment later, extracting his phone from his pocket. "I'll be outside."

"Was this the first time? In public?"' Ted asked curiously.

"Define public," I joked.

"I mean, backroom of Babylon."

"Yeah. Because we'd definitely done that at Kinnetik. A lot."

"I begin to sympathize with Patrick," Emmett whispered.

"Oh, did you see him leaving? He sort of walked in on us back there," I added, concerned. "I guess we do deserve the Worst Parents of the Year Award. First, we forgot about his birthday, then we embarrassed him in front of his friends, and then he walked in on us in the backroom."

"Poor kid," Michael said, shaking his head.

"Shall we call it a night? It's getting late," Blake said through a yawn

"It's barely one in the morning," I complained.

"If you're good, I'll be the designated driver." Michael hooked his arm around mine.

"What do you know? I feel twenty-nine again." I laughed, following the gang outside Babylon.

"Where's Justin? We can't leave without saying goodbye," Emmett said, looking around.

I shrugged, scanning our surroundings then my eyes landed on him and I couldn't help but laugh. He was leaning against the same exact lamp post like a hundred year ago.

"Brian!" Michael called after me, humor in his voice, realizing the sense of déjà-vu.

Justin hung up as I approached him. He threw me a killer smile.

I stopped inches away from him, smirking. "How's it going? Had a busy night?"

For once, Justin was oblivious to my teasing. "That was Gus! You wouldn't believe it!"

I cleared my throat. "Let's start over and you have to answer correctly this time. Shall we?" I raised a brow.

He frowned. "What the...?"

"How's it going? Had a busy night?" I stared into his eyes.

It took him a while, but a spark appeared in his eyes when he realized what I was doing. He looked over my shoulder at the gang, before focusing on me.

He took his innocent boy look, even digging his toe in the ground. "Just uh, checking out the bars, you know. Boy Toy. Meat Hook."

"Meat Hook? Really? So you're into leather?" I contained my amusement as best as I could, just like the first time. Justin was too fucking adorable.

He hesitated, before answering with the same bravado as when he was seventeen. "Sure."

I leaned closer, breathing him in. "Where're you headed?"

"No place special," he answered wearing the biggest shit-eating grin I'd seen on his face.

"I can change that." I plied him against the street light, kissing the daylight out of him.

"That's not what happened back then," he murmured against my lips.

"I can change the story."

"Well, what do you know? History repeats itself. Before you so rudely interrupted me, I was going to give you fabulous news!"

"As in?" I draped an arm over his shoulders, leading him to our friends. I was surprised to see Patrick and Dylan there too.

"Gus tried reaching us for hours. Maya gave birth a few hours ago," Justin explained.

I was too shocked to answer. What goes around, comes around.

Patrick eyed us apprehensively. "We came back to get you when Gus called me. I guess you know now too."

I blinked, still unable to wrap my head around the similarities of the night I first met Justin.

"Are you all right? Brian?" Justin cupped my cheek.

I nodded jerkily. "Let's go meet our new grandchild." I cringed at the word, before narrowing my eyes at Patrick. "I dare you to have a kid while I'm still alive."

He snorted. "Don't worry. We don't plan on having kids."

"That's what I said too...and look at me now. Three kids. Two grandkids."

"But you still got the groove." Justin bumped my shoulder.

"Gus is waiting," Patrick said loudly.

We piled into cars, Justin and I in our car in the backseat with Michael as the driver.

"So this is a new beginning to an ending?" Michael contemplated.

"It's a continuation," Justin told him, smiling brightly.

I extracted the phone from my pocket to call the munchers but managed to drop it when Michael hit a bump in the road.

"What are you doing? You don't have to repeat every single thing you did back then!" Michael exclaimed.

"I dropped my phone," I muttered, straightening up after retrieving my phone. Lindsay answered promptly. "Hey. Did you hear?"

"We've been here for hours. Where are you," she demanded.

"On our way."

"Well, you better hurry. They are tired."

"What are we having?" Justin leaned close to the mouthpiece. "Gus didn't get to tell me."

"It's a girl," Lindsay said softly. "She has Gus's green eyes and Maya's blond hair."

"Can't wait to meet her," Justin said happily. "We're pulling up in front of the hospital."

After checking with the nurse on call in what room they were, we ran there. It gave me another flashback of the night I met Justin, and how the three of us had run down the very same hallway, in a hurry to meet my son.

The hospital regulations definitely didn't allow as many people as we were in the room, but I had to admit it was one great feeling to have everyone there. Our friends and family gathered there to celebrate Gus's first born.

Justin brought the pink bundle to me, smiling. "Meet Brianna."

I looked up, startled, to meet Gus and Maya's eyes. I wasn't expecting them to name their child after me. They'd insisted not to know what they were having, so the baby would be a surprise.

I smiled at them, before bending over Justin to stroke Brianna's cheek. It reminded me of the first time Justin had held Ruby. Unbelievable, but I fell even deeper in love with him. Especially when his blue eyes met mine, shining with unshed tears.

I was one lucky son of a bitch to have met Justin and for him to stick around all those years.

The things that used to scare me the most in life –love, marriage, children – they brought me the happiest of memories.

Chapter End Notes:

A huge THANK YOU to all of you who stuck around and were my faithful readers for so many months. I'm sorry I stopped replying your reviews at some point, but life is hectic, I'm sure you understand. Though, I read and loved every word you left me.

Stay tuned for the whole story being uploaded on my website...hopefully around Christmas. Link on the principal page on here and I will surely post it in those fb groups.

I do have several other fics planned, now we'll see which one is finished sooner. I prefer to have the story already written ahead...or have many chapters written before posting.

This being said...once again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this final chapter.