Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for the continuous support!

All your questions will be answered in this chapter and the next one. Speaking of the next one (the last one)...I'm not sure when it will be done. I want it perfect, so it might be in a week or more? We never know.

Until then, enjoy this one!

"This is awesome!" Justin grinned widely, turning to me. "Our kids are the best in the whole world, you know that?"

We were in the rented car on our way to the resort. Our children's glorious plan to give us a beautiful vacation lacked a vehicle to transport us from Miami to Boca, but with a little luck we managed to get a Jeep Wrangler.

I glanced at him, returning his smile. "You have to admit, this is the best surprise they ever had for us."

Justin laughed loudly. "Which one of the previous thousands didn't you like? Honey in your shoes? Repainting their rooms? Or when you woke up with your nails done hot pink and didn't realize until you arrived at work?"

"You should have stopped me!" I swatted his chest. "I had a big meeting that day. I still can't believe what they'd done."

"Oh, come on. If they'd been saints, we wouldn't have these fond memories." He leaned closer, kissing my shoulder.

"Fond for you, downright creepy for me. Remember the bug Munchkin gave me once? I have never been so grossed out in my life."

"It was very thoughtful of him. Everyone gave you something for your birthday. He felt left out."

"He could have drawn something for me like every normal child."

Justin chuckled. "Those words don't go along together in regards to Munchkin."

I sighed. "Yeah, not like he's any more normal now. When we get back, you have to talk to him, Justin. If he won't listen to you then I declare him a lost case."

"Don't you think I tried? The kid is stubborn as fuck."

"I seriously don't want to be the mean one, but what if he breaks up with Dylan? Everyone knows Dylan is the one paying for most of their utilities." I wrapped an arm around him, bringing him closer. "So you have to bring him down to earth, Sunshine. From artist to artist."

"I'll try," he promised. "I also have an idea. I talked to Kim from the museum and she asked me if I knew any new young talent. She'd like to offer a spot in the new show. If you help me, we can snag a few paintings from Patrick and give them to Kim."

"You're evil, but genius. I like the way you think."

"Good. We'll do it. For Patrick."

I nodded in confirmation.

"Can you pull over? I want to take pictures of the sunset. I'd like to paint it when we get back."

I swerved to the right, clicking the hazard lights on. "Hurry. At this rate, we'll arrive at the hotel next year."

Since we had the top down, Justin only had to grab the camera and click the photos. When he was done, I left, the tires squealing. I upped the volume to the radio, and we drove in silence the last leg of our journey to the destination.

In Boca Raton, I let the GPS guide me, making Justin groan in protest. The car we'd gotten had one of the GPS I had helped design and advertise some years ago. The voice talking wasn't that of the snotty woman, but it was a male's voice, dripping sex.

"Turn right and go straight ahead for 100 feet. You've reached your destination. I hope you had a pleasant journey."

"At last," Justin grumbled. "I still don't get it why you signed this deal with Jeep. Seriously. I fucking hate this voice."

"I failed in making you the best homosexual there is." I clutched at my heart mockingly. "Besides, didn't you know? These cars attract gays like flies."

"Because one car dealer was an asshole to you once, it doesn't mean everyone wants to hear this shit."

"If the system had my voice, you wouldn't comment on it," I joked.

I laughed. "I'd probably live in a car, driving around."

"Luckily, you have the real me. Right here. Right now. All yours for two whole weeks."

He beamed, jumping out of the car.

Before I could close the door behind me, a young man appeared at my side, greeting us, and offering to help with our bags.

I caught Justin's eyes. He shook his finger at me, but I was too busy ogling the guy's ass. He'd promised me we'd do everything we wanted on this trip. We could start with doing this hot piece of ass.

Justin rounded the car, wrapping his arms around me. "Put your eyes back in your head and close your mouth."

"We should ask him to help us to our room. We might get lost."

"Brian, you're sooo bad."

"This all?" The man asked when he had all our bags in the cart.

"Yes." Justin nodded curtly. "Let's get checked-in." He took my hand, leading me into the hotel.

I stalled him, checking over my shoulder for the guy to see him following. Justin pulled harder at my hand.

I had enough time to pass my keys to the doorman, telling him my name so he'd know when I asked for them later.

Justin stopped at the reception desk. "Good evening! We have a room booked. Here." He handed the voucher.

"Brian Kinney?" The lady asked.

"That would be me," I said, stepping closer. I gave her my ID, wrapping an arm around Justin's shoulders.

She clicked away for a few minutes before turning to us with a customary smile. "Here is your key. Would you like two of them?"

I was surprised she offered such a thing, but Justin nodded. "Yes, please. You'd misplace yours within the first five minutes," he muttered to me.

I scowled. "Little shit."

The woman handed us the keys and my ID. "Marco will escort you to your bungalow. Have a pleasant stay!"

The Hot Stuff from earlier led us to our bungalow. Of course, the kids had to go overboard.

"Would you like me to help with the bags inside?" He offered when we reached our door.

"No, we can—"

I stepped on Justin's foot. "Sure, Marco. We'd love some help."

"What the fuck are you doing," Justin hissed.

"Watch and learn, young grasshopper." I winked.

I extracted a ten from my wallet and pushed it in Marco's back pocket, making sure to squeeze his ass. He turned red, dropping one of the bags and stammering an apology.

When he was done, he clung to the baggage cart, eyeing us warily. "If there's anything else I can do for you…"

"We'll let you know. You've been of great help so far. Thank you." I smiled, walking him to the door, before closing it into his stunned face.

"I can't believe you, Brian!"

"Say you don't miss this! Honestly. You promised me we could do anything."

Justin put his hands on his hips, trying to sound stern but failing miserably when he cracked a smile at the end. "Anything, not anyone, Brian!"

"Same principles apply." I glanced to the closed door. "I might get hungry tonight. We will call room service and ask for Marco."

"And have him as our midnight snack?" He laughed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Who said I'd share?"

"You will! Or I'll tickle you until you cave." His fingers dug into my sides making me double over in laughter.

With difficulty, I linked his hands behind his back. "Let's discover our new place for the next two weeks."

"Ow!" Justin snatched his hands free.

I noticed he was holding his right hand and I realized what an ass I was. Over the years his gimp hand had worsen, but he rarely acknowledged it.

"Shit. Did I hurt you?" I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly and kissing his head. "I'm sorry, Sunshine. Let me see."

"It's nothing," he said in a clipped tone. He turned in my arms, surveying the vast room and whistling. "This is like a dream come true." He curled his fingers around mine, tugging me through the rooms.

There was a large dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a private patio, and a king bedroom. Everything was custom-designed in neutral tones of white and taupe. The bathroom had a stunning glass-enclosed shower and a separate deep soaking tub.

Justin seemed captivated by their paintings. They didn't say much to me, but he was taken. I had to literally drag him to the patio. Our view was to the garden and the pool.

He snuggled into my embrace, staring at the beauty around us. "Can we stay here forever?"

"So you agree with my retiring spot in Boca?"

"I had no idea it was so gorgeous," he said in a defensive voice.

"And the men…mhmm… Want to fuck him," I whispered in his ear, pointing to another hot young thing getting out of the pool.

"Fuck, Brian."

"Fuck him," I joked.

"Okay, okay. For the old times' sake. For these two weeks we aren't responsible adults, fathers of three kids. We're twenty again."

"That's the way I like you to think!" I kissed his neck. "I'm going to start with the best." I pulled him back inside toward the bedroom.

"You're not calling that Marco guy!"

"Nope. I said the best, didn't I? That means I'll start with my husband."

"I'll let him know when I see him," he said, eagerly taking his shirt off.

oOo

The next day we were at the pool, sunbathing and ogling the hot guys we'd seen the previous evening.

Okay, I was the one doing the ogling.

Justin was flopped on his stomach in his lounge chair, reading some book.

The pool boy came closer to collect our empty glasses asking if we wanted a refill.

"Whiskey on rocks," I answered, eyeing him up and down. "And you."

My last statement was drowned by Justin's request of a bottle of water. He threw me a dirty look, before focusing back on his book.

The pool boy disappeared in the bar's direction.

"What's up, Sunshine?" I peered at him above my shades' rims.

"I said I'd do it, but I didn't expect you to be so desperate to go after that kid! He's not even legal! Look at him."

"Okay, we'll stick to Marco."

"Ugh! You know I can change my mind about this whole thing, right? What got into you, seriously? We haven't done this shit since before Munchkin was born, Brian!"

"You forgot your fiftieth birthday, mon amour."

Justin's head snapped up, his eyes wide. "Shit. I still can't believe we took that guy home with us from Babylon! Then the next day we had to present him to the family as the plumber when they arrived early for the party! I fucking hate clichés!"

"It was funny, you have to admit. Though, no one thought otherwise."

"Besides Michael. I think he knows us better than we know ourselves," Justin said laughing.

The pool boy brought our drinks and I saw what Justin meant. The kid still looked wet behind the ears. Too bad. He had a decent ass.

Justin propped himself on his elbow, closing his book. "I've been thinking, like seriously thinking…we have to convince Michael to come live with us. I can't watch him wallowing in misery. Maybe we can do something to pull him out of his funk."

"What's there to do?" I shrugged, sipping from my drink.

"Would you stop acting like this, Brian? I know it's hurting you to see Michael like this."

"Don't you think I didn't try convincing him to come stay with us? He said he'd get in our way."

"How about we don't ask this time? We barge in his house, demand him to pack the necessities, and take him with us. After a few days, he'll see it's what he needs."

"You're a little genius, you know that?" I pinched his side. "Okay. We'll give it a try."

"That's all I want." He sighed in relief.

"At least, if we have him with us, I know he's safe. You have no idea how worried I am every time we drop by. Part of me expects to find…" I shook my head. "Doesn't matter."

"I'm worried too, Brian," he said softly, coming to sit next to me. He kissed my cheek soundly. "Let's forget about our problems back home for a while. Join me in the pool." Justin took my hand, pulling me up.

After a dip in the pool, we had lunch at a local top class restaurant where Justin pulled a face at the scallop soup. He paled at the sight of it and excused himself to the bathroom. By the time he returned, I had the waiter clear the first course and bring us steak with fried vegetables on the side.

"I'm sorry," Justin mumbled, slumping back in the seat across from me. "I've never seen anything so gross in my whole life."

"It tasted alright." I shrugged.

"You tasted that thing?" He paled all over again. "Do you have some gum on you? I'm not allowing you near me after you put that thing in your mouth."

"You don't have a problem kissing me after I suck dick or after I swallow cum or eat ass, but you won't have me near you after eating decent food?"

Justin scrunched his nose, looking as adorable as ever. "Exactly," he confirmed with a firm nod.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

He reached across the table to tangle our fingers. "Speaking of other men…"

"You're not allowed to change your mind. At least once. For old times' sake." I might be whining and begging, but I was determined to have one last hooray while on our beautiful vacation.

He smiled indulgently. "I was about to suggest…tonight. Would you like that?"

I grinned, squeezing his hand. "Absolutely."

Justin leaned over the table to kiss me, completely forgetting about the scallop I'd eaten earlier. I wasn't going to remind him.

Our moment was interrupted by the buzzing of his cellphone from beside his plate. Pulling away, he checked the caller ID and grinned widely. "It's Munchkin," he told me, before answering the phone. "Hey, Patrick! We absolutely love it here!"

I stroked my thumb over his wrist, unable to keep the smile off my face. That was, until Justin frowned, his own smile slipping off his lips. "What," I demanded.

He held a finger to me, listening intently. When he started chewing on his lip, I knew it was bad, really bad.

"What," I hissed, tapping his hand.

"Wait," he mouthed to me. "Stop babbling. I'm sure there's a sound explanation for that," Justin muttered down the phone. He pulled away from me to allow the waiter to place our plates, giving him a small smile in thanks.

"Justin!" I narrowed my eyes, curious of what our son was talking my husband's ear off.

Justin widened his eyes at me, pursing his lips. "Okay, I'll talk to him. But one question—what the fuck were you doing home, with Aiden, no less?" There was a brief pause, where his mouth dropped. "You've got to be kidding me! Oh, God! Seriously?" He pulled a face, rivaling the disgust he felt for our soup. "Okay, then. Oh, don't worry. I can't wait to meet him," he said in his most sugar-coated sarcastic voice ever. "We love you too, bye, honey."

"So?" I raised a brow.

Justin placed the phone next to his plate and meticulously cut a piece of his steak, shoving it into his mouth and chewing slowly, savoring it.

"Justin, are you going to keep me waiting much longer?"

He swallowed, leaving his cutlery against the plate, wiping his mouth, taking a sip of wine, and then he threw me the most venomous look he could muster. I was beginning to be afraid for my well-being.

"Long story short. The fuckwit who impregnated our daughter made an appearance. He had no idea why she'd left back then. He's…prepare yourself."

"Gay?" I snorted.

Justin rolled his eyes. "He's a rock star who has a small band. Our beloved daughter had run away with him after high school. She was never on that ambition tour we believed her to be. We're going to hear more about that when we get home. This guy's return had Ruby ship Aiden off to our house with Patrick as the babysitter…so she could talk with what's his face."

"Okay?" I was trying to keep up, but I lost him at rock star.

"So they ate ice cream and stayed all day at the pool. Aiden started sneezing and complained about a headache, so Patrick went to our medicine cabinet." Justin kept his eyes fastened on mine, and I knew what he was going to say. "He found this foil of blue pills and thought them to be aspirin, but because I brought him up to be smart and always check what he takes, he read the name of the pills."

"I can explain it," I said in a small voice.

"Can you, now?"

What could I say when he looked murderously at me? When my child knew my little secret. Ugh. I never thought I could still be embarrassed after the life I led, but here I was at a respectable age and embarrassed beyond belief.

"Brian, what the fuck was in your head to even think of taking that?"

"The same thing that was in yours when you wanted my dick up your ass three times a day!"

Justin blanched, averting his eyes. "Fuck," he muttered.

"Don't! Don't blame yourself. I always knew there would be a time when our age difference was going to show and play a big role in our lives."

"Fuck. You should have told me, Brian. I had no idea."

"And the effects after that little pill aren't what they used to be," I added lightly.

He caught my eye, a small smile tugging at his lips. "My ass still hates you after that day."

"My cock hates me," I pointed out, laughing. "Anyway, it's not often. I don't take them all the time."

"You shouldn't take them. Period. They're very bad for your health."

"Seriously? You weren't complaining. Didn't you find an improvement in our sex life in the past couple of months?"

Justin gaped, shaking his head as if trying to shoo a fly. "You must stop. Please. I'd understand if you can't do it…or don't want…or…whatever. But you must stop taking the pills. I've read only bad shit about Viagra, Brian. About all pills like that. I'd rather have you next to me for a long time, rather than have you fucking me for a short while…I'm not going to finish that." Tears pooled into his eyes as he reached for my hand. "No more, okay?"

I was ready to argue with him that it was my body, but I couldn't find it in my to pick a fight, especially not when he was close to tears. "All right." I nodded. "No more pills."

"And first thing we do when we get home is—"

"Find more about Ruby's rock star?"

"Go to the doctor," he said sternly. "Then, we are going to focus on Ruby."

"Okay."

"No more taking pills without talking to me first. Do you think I'd be so absurd as to ask so much sex of you? Heck, you're the one who initiated most of it. I know you're sixt…a certain age," he averted, smiling a little. "I don't need sex to know you still love me."

"You know that's the only way I communicate better, but I will rethink this. Don't come crying to me if we stop fucking."

"I'm not absurd, Brian!"

"I know…just saying. You're still young, Justin."

"Would you stop that shit? Look at my hand—shaking uncontrollably. I feel like we're two expired, old men among a sea of young, gorgeous studs. I'm not sure if I like your retiring spot anymore."

I laughed heartily, nudging his foot under the table. "I'm not an expired, old sport, thank you very much, Sunshine! I'm still g-g-gorgeous!"

He rolled his eyes, smiling affectionately and stroking my cheek. "Age did nothing to diminish your huge ego, if anything, it grew bigger."

"I have to compensate with something when my cock won't cooperate anymore," I muttered jokingly.

"It cooperated alright last night." He gasped, narrowing his eyes. "You didn't take anything, right?"

"I forgot the pills at home…thus Munchkin finding them."

"Maybe you need to start on a different type of medication…for loss of memory."

"You little shit!" I kicked him under the table, making him yelp and attract attention upon us.

When the people around us realized there wasn't anything to hold their attention for longer than a second, they returned to their meals, just like we did.

After eating, we returned to our hotel room, away from the heat.

I fell on the bed, basking in the cool air in our little bungalow. Justin took residence in the chair by the window, sketchpad and pencil in his hand.

I thought back on our conversation and couldn't believe my little secret was out. There was a reason why I kept it away from him. Besides it being embarrassing as fuck, I knew he'd point out all the disadvantages. I knew all about them after reading the prescription a dozen times and even the saleslady warned me about them.

What harm could that little blue pill do? I'd abused my body in so many ways over the years, I was surprised it hadn't rebelled on me yet, saying 'that's it, I'm done with your shit.'

"Shut up," Justin cried out, startling me.

I focused on him, staring at me intensely. "I didn't say anything."

"You're thinking too loudly. Stop it."

"Come here." I beckoned him, rolling on my side.

Justin didn't have to be told twice. He immediately crawled next to me, draping himself half on top of me, nuzzling my ear. "Hi."

I laughed, nudging his nose with mine. "Hi."

He burrowed closer, sighing happily. "Wanna go dancing tonight?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"Good. It's settled. Until then, how about a nap?"

"Do I look like a grandpa to you?"

Justin caught my eye, stifling a smile. "You are a grandpa. We both are." A shudder shook his body. "God, I still can't believe that."

"I'm living my nightmare," I joked.

"Then let's nap and dream of something nice…like how you're going to fuck me tonight."

I couldn't help but laugh, hugging him tightly. "You sleep. I'm not tired."

"You'll be the first one asleep and you know it," he mumbled in a sleepy voice, yawning against my neck.

I combed my fingers through his hair, knowing it put him to sleep like nothing else. Minutes later, his heavy breathing indicated that I had a mass of one-eighty pounds blond man on top of me, sound asleep.

It took skill to extract myself from under him without waking him in the process. I went to the patio by the pool with my phone.

The second I was on the lounge chair, the twink from earlier appeared at my side, asking what I would like to drink. I loved this place.

Deciding to vary my drink choice, I settled on a Dirty Martini. While he rushed to bring my cocktail, I dialed Patrick's number. We needed to have a talk about his discovery.

"Shit, Dad! Could you call at a more inappropriate time?"

"Is Dylan there?" I chuckled.

"As a matter of fact, he is. We're both at yours with Aiden…who just fell asleep, mind you."

"Oh, how is he feeling? Justin said he wasn't well."

"Better. You're lucky you didn't wake him. It took us one hour to put him down. I swear, I'll never have children. My nephew is enough."

"That's what I said too, Munchkin. I'd never have children…then I was coerced into helping Lindsay with Gus. And then I bottomed for a twat."

"Ew! Can we not talk about you and dada doing the nasty?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, Munchkin. You magically appeared into the world. We can totally skip the part that you turned me into a whale for nine months."

"Dada is right. You were cute."

"You have no idea what you're talking about." Thankfully, we'd kept all the pictures anyone managed to take back then well hidden. "Thank you." I smiled at the twink who brought my drink.

"Oh, but I know what I'm talking about. Dada showed us the pictures a while ago."

I choked on my gulp of drink. "What?" I glared over my shoulder in the general direction of my beloved husband, sleeping peacefully, unaware of my murderous thoughts.

"We were in high school, I think."

"What," I repeated, incredulously.

"You were on a business trip and both, Rubs and I, missed you lots. So Dada brought out this thick album with photos of you two. When we reached a picture of you really fat, he tried to hide the album, so don't go slicing his throat. That picture must have gotten mixed up with the others."

"Did you just call me fat?" I gasped, downing my glass, and signaling to the twink that I needed another one. "Extra dirty," I muttered to him. Maybe if I imbibed myself in alcohol I'd forget about this conversation.

"What are you talking about?" Patrick wondered.

"Your old man is getting drunk," I answered promptly.

"Come on, Dad! You were cute."

Probably because I was a masochist, I had to know what picture he saw. "Where is that picture taken?" There were only five pictures of me pregnant with Munchkin—two of when Justin and I moved into Britin, one of me slumped on the sofa at the loft with a plush toy on my stomach, one of me dressed formal, with the suit jacket hiding what was underneath but making me look like a baby elephant, and of course, the one I wanted destroyed from the first second I saw it. That was one Justin had taken of me eating the chocolate cake he'd made just because I threatened to stab him in the middle of the night if he didn't make me something with lots of chocolate.

"You're in the kitchen, eating cake. Your whole face is dirty. There's chocolate on your shirt, and on the back of the picture is Dada's writing, saying you were feeding me too."

"Ugh. Burn it. Don't let anyone else see it!"

"Do you think I know where it is? Dada changed its place. I tried finding it a few years ago when I made you that slideshow with pictures for your birthday."

"Thank God for small miracles. I'd have throttled you if the whole family saw me like that."

The young bartender returned with my drink, and this time he even added an extra olive. "Did I thank you for the beautiful vacation, Patrick? We fucking love it."

"I'm glad you do, but you must thank Gus. It was his idea. Rubs and I wanted to send you to an island…just the two of you to enjoy some time away."

"Are you kidding me? On what planet do you think I'd have enjoyed that? We'd have ended up killing each other."

"We were aiming for something else," he joked.

"Two can do as much fucking before they get bored. I will remember to invest in helping Gus with his dream car."

"What about us?" Even through the phone, I could tell he was pouting.

"What about you?" I teased.

"You're right…nothing. I don't even know what I want, Dad. Maybe everyone is right. I'm a big loser."

"Hey, now. Don't talk like that about my child," I chided him, sitting up and placing my glass between my legs. "I heard Gus promised to help you with a job at Maya's kindergarten."

"That's just it. I hate it when people offer things. I want to make it on my own!"

I rubbed my temple, having a flashback from having this fight thousands of times with Justin when he was young. "Are you drinking the same shit as your dad? Though, Justin accepted my help, albeit reluctantly, he did. Now look at him."

I heard Patrick sighing loudly. "I'm going to that interview at the kindergarten, but I am not a big fan of kids. I tolerate Aiden because he's family and he can be damn right adorable."

"If Justin finds something for you to do, are you going to accept it? It might help with your career. He has a big show coming up."

"Awesome. Just what I need…to be labeled at Justin Taylor's son, the poor, lazy artist who had to be integrated in his dad's show to make a name for himself."

"Patrick, it's hard to make yourself known as an artist. Your dad had that great opportunity to go to New York when he was out of college. The few months he stayed there helped him immensely. Until then, he was just like you, trust me."

"Okay, fine. Tell Dada I accept his help," he mumbled.

"Good boy," I praised. "Now, the reason I called. Can your discovery be our little secret?"

"I just told you, I have no idea where that compromising picture is," he explained, exasperated.

"I meant the pills."

"Oh, the piiilllsss." He giggled.

"Patrick, quit it! You didn't tell anyone else, did you?" I asked, fearfully.

"No, I promise. I wanted to call you, but I was too embarrassed and amused to be able to talk to you."

"So you called Justin."

"Who should I have called? Uncle Mike?"

I shuddered. "Good point. Now, I want you to take that foil of pills and throw it away."

"You joking? You know how expensive these are?"

"No, the Fairy Godmother bought them for me when she realized I was getting old," I muttered, taking a gulp from my cocktail. "Dispose of them, please. And don't steal any!"

"How did you know," he teased.

"I was young and stupid once, too."

"Ewww! TMI, Dad! T-M-fucking-I!"

I doubled over in laughter. "You're too easy, Munchkin. Now promise me no one is to know about this."

"I promise," he said in a small voice.

"Swear on the memory of Marilyn Monroe."

"You're such a freak!"

"Swear," I insisted.

"Okay, okay. I swear on the memory of Marilyn Monroe. Now go back to enjoying the extra expensive vacation we gave you."

"Oh, I already am. I have the cutest twink in front of me, servicing me."

"I'm going to barf."

"He's bringing me cock…tails."

"DAD! Hear that? Daaad! I'm still your son. Call Uncle Michael and boast about whatever the fuck you want, not to me. No wonder I'm a nutcase, all thanks to the two of you."

"You can't accuse us for not being great parents and being all open and shit with you," I said amused.

"Hanging up."

"Call us if you need help with Aiden, okay?"

"Will do. Bye, Dad. Give Dada a kiss from me."

"Sure will. Bye, kiddo."

Since Justin's nap didn't seem to end any time soon, I decided to listen to Munchkin's advice and call Michael.

With my third drink in hand, this time a good ol' Jack on rocks, lounging in my chair and enjoying the view, I was ready to deal with Mikey.

"Hey, Brian! I thought you were off down South."

"Hey! I am. You know where they sent us?" I grinned against the rim of my glass.

"Miami somewhere is my guess."

"Boca."

"Are you joking? It's like your dream come true!"

"I know, right? You have no idea how perfect it's here. It's truly like homo heaven. I'm currently lounging by the pool, drinking fancy stuff and eye-fucking hot twinks."

"Does Justin approve?" He chuckled.

"He's taking a nap, cuz he's the older one between the two of us and he needs to boost up his energy level."

Michael burst out laughing, and I was proud of myself for making him happy and forget about his shitty life even for a moment. "Don't ever change, Bri. You hear? You're batshit crazy."

"That's the greatest compliment I was addressed in ages. Why, thank you, Mikey."

"We need to get together when you come back."

"You bet we will. Maybe you could come, stay with us a while." I tried the subtle card.

"I might take you up to that. I'm going crazy in this house."

"You don't say?"

"I know I'm a pain in the ass, but I have no idea how to deal with everything. I bet you'd keep it together better than me."

I gulped my sip of drink, feeling a chill ran down my spine at the mere thought of going through what Mikey was experiencing. "I bet I'd be constantly drunk, or more accurately, I'd do something totally stupid to curb the pain. I'm not giving you ideas, by the way…just answering your stupid comment."

Michael snorted. "You think I'd kill myself? I'm not that brave, Brian."

I downed my glass, waving the twink over for a refill. "Hopefully, I won't come off as an ass, but as I see it, you have two options—do that, what you're too cowardly to do, or move in with us."

"Is that what you think is best to do?" He gasped.

"I don't see an alternative. Mikey, look at yourself. You can't pull out of this funk you'd fallen in, but let us help you. I talked with Justin about this. We both want you with us. Say yes, please."

"Is this the time when you play the card 'Ma would kick my ass if I didn't pull my head out of my ass and man up?' or the one 'Ben wouldn't want me sulking'?"

"So is that a yes? Instead of drinking your sorrows alone, let us join you. We have better booze at Britin," I joked.

"Let me think about it," he mumbled.

"You have until we return. Either you come willingly, or we drag you over." Arms wrapped around me from behind, sliding down my chest, stopping above my navel. "Christ, Justin." I side-eyed him. The little shit gave me his trademark smile, acting all innocent.

"Is he awake?" Michael wondered.

"Yeah. Wanna talk?" I already passed the phone to Justin, pulling him on my lap, nuzzling his neck.

"Oh, hi, Michael…. No, I had no idea who he was talking with. A pack of wolves raised him. No manners at all."

"Don't insult the wolves, Sunshine." I kissed a spot behind his ear.

"Yeah, I guess, still touchy." He giggled into the phone.

Giggling was something that drove me up the wall, but for some reason, when Justin did it, I couldn't help but think of how adorable he looked, no matter how old he got.

The bartender brought my drink, but Justin intercepted it with a smile. The guy wasn't sure what to do, probably not knowing who Justin was to me.

"Another," I told him with a shrug. He returned promptly, and I lay on the chair with Justin on my lap, talking with Michael for what felt like hours. I didn't pay much attention to their conversation, but I distracted myself with rubbing my thumb over the skin above Justin's swim trunks, kissing his neck, breathing into his hair, and ogling the hot, wet, hunk of men going in and out of the pool.

I refocused on Justin when he turned to me, kissing me wetly. "If it wasn't for the poking in my hip, I'd have thought you have been reduced to a drooling old homo mess, fantasizing about hot young studs."

"I don't drool," I protested, unconsciously touching my mouth. Fuck. There was spit. I blamed Justin's kissing.

"You were saying?" He smirked. "Don't worry. I still love you."

I scowled, but pulled him closer, smashing my mouth on his. "Now you have some drool on your chin too."

"How much did you have to drink?"

"A couple glasses."

"I don't believe you." Justin pinched my cheek, making me swat at his hand.

"I hate that shit."

"I know." He grinned evilly, leaning for another kiss. "How about a shower and dinner, then we can try the clubs here?"

"Sounds perfect."

oOo

It had been too long since I saw Justin so carefree on the dancefloor.

He had an arm hooked around my neck, his ass grinding against my cock, his eyes intent on a guy we commonly agreed was going to join us that night. His sweaty locks hit my face as he moved to the wild beat.

I kept a hand splayed on his chest, meeting the trick's eyes, before lifting my other hand and beckoning him. He came like a moth to the flame.

"I'm so horny," Justin moaned into my ear, pulling my head down for a hungry kiss.

The guy stopped next to us, awkwardly attempting to move on the music and gape at our display. I grabbed his arm, pulling him closer.

Justin grinned, wrapping his free arm around the man's neck, effectively sandwiching himself between us. He loved being in the middle like that. The man stumbled, nearly falling, when he felt Justin's impressive desire.

"Want to get out of here," he asked hotly, leering at the man in front of us.

The guy nodded jerkily.

Linking my fingers with Justin's, I led the way outside. The walk to our hotel was short and filled with the filthiest declarations I heard Justin utter in ages. I was glad he listened to me and was letting go and relaxing on this trip.

"I'm Dane," the hot, chocolate colored guy offered as we stumbled through the door of our bungalow.

"Justin. Brian." Justin pointed to himself, then to me with a smile splitting on his face.

"Do I know you?" Dane frowned at me.

Anything was possible, since I used to frequent the White Party. Though, that had been ages ago.

"Cut the small talk, and let's fuck." Justin pushed Dane toward the bedroom.

I followed them laughing. As I unbuttoned my shirt, Justin all but ripped his, before jumping on our unsuspecting companion. They tumbled on the bed, where Justin straddled his hips, unbuckling his belt, pulling it loose and wrapping it over Dane's wrists.

I had no idea how much I'd missed seeing him lose control like that until I saw it. Whenever we shared a trick, something came alive inside Justin, and I knew it was a different kind of hunger than what we felt for each other. I should know, since I used to fuck everything that moved before he tamed me.

"Are you going to join us, or stay there and drool?" Justin smirked my way over his shoulder.

Discarding my clothes, I climbed on the bed behind him. I took him in my arms, effectively pulling him away from preparing Dane, and sticking my tongue down his throat. Justin moaned enthusiastically, twisting around and pressing me back against the mattress. He started groping me, which I returned tenfold, getting lost in the moment.

That was until our companion made his presence known. "Did you two forget about me?"

"Shit!" Justin turned to him, wiping his mouth from excess of spit, before flipping the guy on his stomach. "Would you look at his gorgeous ass, Brian?"

I waved at said ass, inviting him nonverbally. He beamed, like I told him Christmas was coming earlier.

The first thrust inside Dane was followed by a deep groan from our companion. Justin picked up the pace, his hands caressing the man's back, and I knew he was getting there closer than usual since dark men seemed to turn him on more than anything else. It was true that their skin texture was different, but a tight ass was a tight ass, no matter what; to me, anyway. Justin was more touchy-feely and he blamed it on his artist eye and seeing beauty in everyone and everything.

Feeling left out from the fucking and not intending to do a game of tag, I got comfortable at the head of the bed. Dane didn't have to be told anything, he shifted closer, engulfing me to the hilt.

Holy fuck. It was rare to have such an adventurous trick.

Justin grabbed Dane's shoulder, his hips slapping against the man's ass as he moved faster and faster.

I wasn't anywhere near done, but when I saw Justin stilling while deep inside Dane, his dark, arousal clouded eyes meeting mine, I knew I'd take his place soon.

"You want a go too?" Dane asked, pulling away.

I was going to seriously consider retiring in Boca. The nicest people lived there.

With Justin splayed next to us, breathing harshly, I rolled a condom on my dick and slipped into Dane's ass. It had been too long since I felt another ass other than Justin's, and even though I didn't exactly miss it, I welcomed the feeling. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the ride like in the good old days.

By the time Dane shot his load, I was beyond ready to come, but as a good top and with years of practice, I held until he slumped on the bed, sighing happily.

I rolled on my side, tying the condom and throwing it in the general direction of the trash.

I heard Justin doing the degrading thing of shooing our trick, who tried to coax him into another round, then attempted to leave his number. They'd never learn. One night stands were called that for a reason.

Justin returned to the bed, throwing himself next to me. "I missed this."

"Really?" I was surprised to hear that.

He caught my eye and nodded, an almost shy smile on his lips. "Sometimes, I'm grateful we have the kids. Can you imagine was depraved lives we'd have if they didn't exist?"

"Sometimes you're grateful," I echoed him, my amusement growing. "What about the rest of the time? Do you…regret it?"

"Are you nuts?" He sat up, rolling on his stomach and propping himself on his elbows. "How can you say that? I love Munchkin and Peanut more than my life."

I shrugged a shoulder, reaching a hand to comb his hair out of his eyes. "You were awfully young when I got pregnant."

"And you know how I wanted a child for ages."

"And you got two."

"Sometimes…three. You're a bigger child than them, Brian."

"Forever young," I joked.

"And perpetually immature." He leaned closer to kiss me slowly. "But I love you to death."

"Same here, Sunshine."

Chapter End Notes:

I'm still not sure about writing Brian at his advanced age, but I hope I got him just right. How much can a person change, really? Him, especially.

See you in a week or two for the final chapter.