Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The outtake with the fun after the wedding is still not done. So I'm posting this since I have it already finished. As you can see from the email conversation...we're quite a few years ahead of time. Enjoy!

To: Brian Kinney

From: Patrick Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 07:26

Subject: you free tonight?

Hey Dad!

I know, I know. I've been a shitty son. In my defense, I've been extra busy with school.

Can we meet tonight? Just the two of us? Please. Don't tell Dada.

Let me know a time and a place.

Love,

Patrick


"Justin?" I called out, heading to his studio. "When's the last time you talked to Munchkin?"

"Around Valentine's Day. He was busy with midterms."

"He didn't mention that asshole, did he?"

"If by asshole you mean his boyfriend, then no. He didn't. Why?" He glanced over his shoulder at me, brush dripping paint on the floorboards.

I showed him my phone with the email I got from our son. "What do you think is wrong?"

"How should I know? It's odd though that he wants to see only you."

"Exactly. He always comes to you with problems."

"Then it's good news. You're always the first to hear good news from him." Justin cupped my cheek. "Stop overthinking this."

"It's my job to overthink and overreact. I'm his father!"

"So am I, Brian, but I have a feeling he's not in trouble."

"I sure hope you're right. The last time he sent me a vague message about meeting me alone, he was in high school and these idiots picked on him."

"But he's in college, old enough to take care of himself."

I sighed, resting my forehead on his. "Shit! You know what today is, right?"

"Should I?"

"Your son's name day."

"Oh, fuck! We have to get him something."

"Don't worry. I'll stop by his favorite store downtown on my way to work. I'll get him more charcoal pens and sketchpads."

"You do that. And while you're there, get me more brushes, please. Sizes six, eighteen, and twenty-four." He pecked my cheek.

"Daddy? You ready to go?"

I heard Peanut shouting.

"Duty calls. I'll call you later to let you know what we're doing. If you talk to Patrick, try not to let on that you know about our meeting."

"What kind of moron do you think I am?" Justin huffed, grabbing my elbow and pushing me out of his studio. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Brian."

I cringed, knowing what he'd done. He put paint on my new suit.

"Daddy! Oh, there you are! We're late."

"Give me ten minutes. Thanks a bunch, dear." I scowled at Justin.

"I love you?" He called uncertainly after me as I stomped to our room to get changed.

"The feeling is not mutual at the moment," I called back.

"Seriously, Dada. Have some respect for Daddy's clothes."

I snorted in laughter. That's my girl.

At seventeen, Peanut was a little rebel, outspoken and not caring much how her words affected the ones around her. From the shy, cute little girl she was not that long ago, she'd changed one-eighty.

She was more and more like me with each passing day, and I wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad thing.

Patrick was still my man, even though he was twenty-two, he still clung to me and said all kinds of mushy things that got to my heart. Of course, when he didn't get his way, he reminded me in his most bratty voice that he was my first born to which I had a similar witty come-back that Gus was my first born. Being a cunning little shit, he had a reply to that too—he was my first own born child.

Fifteen minutes later, I was ready to go.

Justin was downstairs in the foyer with Ruby, making sure she had her scarf around her neck, her jacket was zipped up, and she had the correct shoes in her feet for the still cool weather outside. He could be such a mother hen.

"At last!" Ruby moaned. "I'll totally blame you if my teacher scolds me again!"

"You should blame Justin. He put paint on my new suit!"

Justin gasped. "For that comment, I won't rub your back tonight!"

Ruby clapped her hands. "Thank Jesus! I won't listen to you moaning for one night."

Justin turned red, staring at our daughter horrified. "You can hear us?"

"No, I'm deaf. I bet Keith and Leo can hear you when you get going!"

"Holy shit! Brian!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What? Why are you somehow blaming me for this? You're the one who screams."

"Can we not discuss this now? You can argue all you want tonight. I'm late for school. Which reminds me, I still want that car for my birthday," Ruby said seriously. "And ear plugs."

"I'll be in the backyard, digging a hole and crawling into it to die of embarrassment," Justin mumbled.

"Don't be an overdramatic twat." I rolled my eyes. "Come on, young lady." I nudged Ruby out the door. "Later." I kissed Justin slowly. He moaned, leaning closer and deepening the kiss.

"Don't fuck, guys!"

"Ruby!" We both shouted at her word.

"What? It's true." She seized my hand, tugging me out of the house. "You two shouldn't be allowed together when we have places to be."

"I wish you'll find someone like your dad one day and see for yourself how beautiful it is to be in love." I couldn't believe what I'd said, but it was the truth. I still loved him after all these years.

"You have a funny way to show it." She climbed in the passenger seat, buckling the belt.

I joined her, sliding behind the wheel, shooting her a confused look.

"Should I remind you of the shouting contest last weekend? I don't think I ever heard you guys yelling like that. I still don't know why you had that fight."

Fuck.

She wasn't even supposed to be home at the time we had that fight. I'd worked for a few hours the last Saturday and Justin had some errands to run in the city. When he was done, he came by Kinnetik to pick me up. He arrived at a bad moment when I was hugging an old friend, I hadn't seen since college.

He was in town and heard of my company, dropped by and the rest was history as they say. We might have hugged for longer and tighter than appropriate, because Justin stormed into my office looking furious. He plastered a fake smile on his face as I introduced him to my long lost friend, then we went home.

The second we were in the house, he exploded. Literally.

He brought up every minuscule slip he'd seen in the past at me, like staring at some ass for longer than appropriate when we went to Woody's or Babylon, like not fucking him into the mattress like I used to, like never holding his hand, like the way I eye-fucked my new assistant. Next came the insults; I was such a shit for pulling that on him after so many years, I was so stupid for rubbing it into his face, he was an idiot for believing the kids could tame me and that I'd always be the same old Brian Kinney he'd met that night outside Babylon, how unbelievably insensitive I was for not thinking of how this might affect the kids.

I had let him yell because I knew there was nothing I could say that would stop him. When I tried arguing back, reminding him of his own long hours at the gallery he collaborated with, he blistered saying he'd never do anything like that. For some reason, I brought up the time he did do that…which was water under the bridge, but we were fighting and he'd managed to upset me beyond rational thought. Justin had gasped, eyeing me in disbelief. Then he slapped me hard across the face, telling me I was the biggest jerk he had the misfortune of meeting in his whole life, before snatching the front door open. I tried stopping him, realizing he was taking it too far. We'd fought many times, but we'd never left the house. Justin pushed me away, telling me to leave him the fuck alone. The door slamming after him echoed in my head for a good five minutes. Then Peanut came down the stairs shaking and with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was supposed to spend the night with her best friend.

She tried convincing me to go after Justin, but I had no idea where he'd gone and I wasn't ready to see him doing something stupid.

He'd returned late at night, well after our old rule with coming home before three in the morning. It was half an hour after three when he stumbled through the front door drunk and high as a kite. I'd never seen him in such a state. He spotted me in the kitchen and came to me, feet tangling up a few times, before falling on my lap, his arms around my neck.

"Hi," he'd said, pressing his lips to my neck. "I'm horny as fuck."

As if nothing had happened. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Out."

"Seriously? Out? You reek of booze and sex. What the fuck have you done, Sunshine?"

He'd burst in tears, at that time. "I fucked up."

Dread filled me to the very core. "Tell me. Did you fuck someone?" The mere thought of him with someone else made me sick. As hot as I used to find it, times had changed.

"Not really."

"Is that supposed to be comforting me?"

"I went to Babylon and there was this guy. We went to the backroom, but when he dropped to his knees to suck me…I couldn't. I'm so sorry, Brian."

"You know I haven't done anything either, right?" I had to check to make sure he knew me.

"I know. I'm such an idiot!" He'd sobbed into my shoulder.

Ruby's voice, demanding clarification about our fight pulled me from my memory.

"It's nothing to worry yourself with. We fight, we make up. It's who we are."

"Dad, I know you fight. I live with you, remember? But that was like…"

"Give it a rest, Ruby."

She gasped, probably realizing she should drop it since I used her given name. I rarely called her Ruby. She was my little Peanut, no matter how old she got.

After dropping her off at school, I went to work, but not before my detour to the art supplies store.

Since my fight with Justin, I was seeing my assistant in a whole new light. I'd never actually looked at him. Cynthia had recommended him when she propositioned the idea of someone younger to help me. She didn't escape my teasing about getting older, but I'd agreed to find someone else too.

As I passed Eric's desk, I looked at him for the first time—really looked at him. I had to agree with Justin. If I was the old me, which I'd stopped being since I discovered I was pregnant with Munchkin, I'd have gone after Eric. Without blinking. He was hot enough.

Once at my desk, I opened my email first. I had a kid to answer and a husband to tease.


To: Patrick Kinney

From: Brian Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 10:31

Subject: RE: you free tonight?

Hey, kiddo!

Sure thing. We can meet tonight whenever you want. After five, I'm all yours.

Everything ok?

Love,

Dad

Brian Kinney

CEO, Kinnetik Inc.


To: Brian Kinney

From: Patrick Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 10:39

Subject: RE: you free tonight?

Awesome! 6 at Woody's?

PS: Are you and Dada cool? Rubs said you had an ugly fight.

Love,

Patrick


To: Patrick Kinney

From: Brian Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 10:45

Subject: RE: you free tonight?

We're fine.

See you there.

Love,

Dad

Brian Kinney

CEO, Kinnetik Inc.


I wasn't sure if it was normal for a father and son to meet at the bar, but fuck it. At the bar used to be the only place I saw my old man, even though I hated his guts. At least, I knew Patrick and I had a different relationship.

I always made sure to show him and Ruby how much I loved them, even though they drove me up the wall sometimes.


To: Justin Taylor

From: Brian Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 10:52

Subject: =)

Hey,

Just letting you know you were right about Eric.

Brian Kinney

CEO, Kinnetik Inc.


To: Brian Kinney

From: Justin Taylor

Date: March 17, 2026 10:58

Subject: RE: =)

WHAT?


To: Brian Kinney

From: Justin Taylor

Date: March 17, 2026 11:08

Subject: RE: =)

Perfect. Don't answer me. Make me create scenarios in my head.

Asshole.


To: Justin Taylor

From: Brian Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 11:20

Subject: RE: =)

Sorry. Eric was here (take your mind out of the gutter!) We were discussing my schedule for the rest of the month.

He IS hot, but I don't care. You're way hotter.

By the way, I'm seeing Munchkin at Woody's at six. So I won't have dinner with you and Peanut.

Love,

Brian Kinney

CEO, Kinnetik Inc.


To: Brian Kinney

From: Justin Taylor

Date: March 17, 2026 11:26

Subject: RE: =)

Sweet. (insert eye roll) Remember, you can look, but you can't touch.

As for Patrick…Woody's? Is that normal? To meet your kid at the bar? Please, don't let him drink alcohol.

I'll make your favorite and pig out with Peanut. We might leave you some (because I know you'll come home hungry)

Still partial on the love part,

Justin


To: Justin Taylor

From: Brian Kinney

Date: March 17, 2026 11:31

Subject: RE: =)

I'm hurt. You haven't forgiven me yet? Besides, it's me who should forgive you for not trusting me….BUT I don't want to fight anymore so let's agree to disagree on this matter. You know I'd never cheat on you. I love you too much, Justin.

As for meeting Patrick at the bar…have some faith, Doubting Thomas. I won't let him drink alcohol.

My favorite? What's that? Your cock on a plate?

Brian Kinney,

CEO, Kinnetik Inc.


To: Brian Kinney

From: Justin Taylor

Date: March 17, 2026 11:35

Subject: RE: =)

Smartass! You declared my new recipe for cannelloni your favorite. That's what I'm making.

I have to go back to painting or I'll never finish this mural.

Love you lots,

JT


oOo

I arrived first at Woody's and scored us two spots at the bar, ordering one beer. I was halfway through my bottle when an arm draped over my shoulder and I received a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, Dad!"

"Munchkin! I haven't seen you in forever!" I hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, college keeping me busy."

"What's up?" I titled his head when I saw him sad.

"Well, you miss me…I miss you… Is it embarrassing to ask if you'd have me back home for a short while?"

I patted the stool next to mine. "Tell me what happened."

Before I could object, he ordered a beer. I guessed he was old enough to drink and I had to get used to that.

We knocked our bottles, before he slumped with his elbows on the counter. He met my eyes, before averting his, gulping thickly. I rubbed his back, hoping to get him courage to tell me whatever the fuck was eating at him.

"Patrick," I coaxed softly.

"I broke it off with Remy. He… we… I've had it!" He slammed his fist in the counter making me jump.

I wanted to hug him and congratulate him for the smart decision, but I could tell he was hurting. He'd actually loved that fucker. "So what happened," I asked casually, sipping from my beer.

"When I was in school and thought he was in his classes too, he was actually at home, fucking various guys. In our bed, Dad!" His wet blue eyes broke my heart. "He fucking cheated on me regularly without giving a fuck about my feelings."

"I never liked him," I reminded him gently.

"Yeah, I should have listened to you. But I was so blind. I chose to ignore all the facts staring me in the face! When I found him with some of these guys, sadly they were dressed by the time I got home, I believed Remy's lie that they were his friends."

I snorted. "Jeez, Sonny Boy. You have so much to learn."

"Would you kindly not mock me? I wanted to tell you first because I thought you'd be more understanding than Dada."

He definitely had us mixed up, but sure. Anything for my first own born child, I thought to myself amused.

"I'm here, Munchkin. You know you can count on your old man. Want me to track Remy down and kick his ass for you?"

"No, Dad! And would you stop calling me that in public?" His face heated up. "Christ. I'm not a little kid anymore."

"You'll always be my Munchkin." I brought him closer, hugging him. "How did you break up?"

"I caught him…in action. I forgot my sketchpad—you know I never go anywhere without it—and I returned to get it. I heard moaning from the bedroom and thought he was in pain."

I bit on the inside of my cheek to keep from snorting again.

"I found him pounding some guy, and asked if he was his friend too. I've no clue how I could still talk."

"Good job!"

He shot me a dirty look. "No. Not good job. Remy sent his friend away, then tried talking to me. I asked why he'd done that, then he told me it was easy…I was easy…and that he's done it all along. I told him he was a whore, then he got angry."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. I didn't let him. Anyway, he told me to pack my shit and leave. He was tired of having a poor artist as his roommate! Roommate, Dad! He was my boyfriend for three years!" He broke down in sobs.

Fucking asshole. If I found him, I'd wring his neck. He hurt my baby.

"I don't get why, though. Why wasn't I enough?" He cried into my neck. "Why did he need all these other guys?"

This was a conversation I never wanted to have with him. "Uh, how about I tell you a little story?"

"What? Did you have an asshole boyfriend that cheated on you too? Thank God you found Dada."

Okay, maybe I'd skip some parts. No need to change his opinion on us. We were supposed to be his heroes, but I'd always told him the raw truth.

"Look, kid." I took a shuddering breath. "There was someone I once knew who led a questionable life—drinking, taking recreational drugs, fucking everything that moved, and most importantly not seeing what was right under his nose."

Patrick eyed me curiously, urging me to continue.

After a few gulps from my beer, I went on. "Well, he had a boyfriend, of course he refused to label their relationship. Thankfully his boyfriend was an angel and was patient with his man, guiding him to light and showing him what love meant and that the life he had wasn't satisfying for the long run."

"Jeez. You have crazy friends, Dad. Who'd stay with such a man?"

To tell him or not to tell him?

"I mean, that guy who stuck around to this depraved man you're talking about was a martyr or an idiot. Why bother?"

"Because he loved that depraved man," I explained softly.

"Love is overrated."

"Don't say that," I scolded him. "Anyway, the man in question realized what he'd lost when his boyfriend left him for another."

"Kudos to him for waking up."

"But neither of them was happy. That man thought exactly what you're thinking now. Why would he cheat on me? What does that fucking fiddler have that I don't?"

I'd said too much, but thankfully Patrick didn't know that much about our past.

"Oh. So that man who went through men like they were yesterday's socks got cheated on? That's rich. And clever of that not quite his boyfriend or whatever."

I sketched a smile. He was right. That had been Justin's way to show me how it hurt what I was doing to him.

"Sadly, the not quite boyfriend as you put it, got cheated on by his new lover. Then he reunited with his old boyfriend."

"That's a movie scenario…or some sad soap opera."

"I guess so. Anyway, he returned and they found love together."

"Did that guy keep screwing other guys?"

"For a while."

"Then I guess his boyfriend is stupid. Plain and simple. Why go back to being hurt repeatedly?"

I fought against my smile. "How about you ask Justin that when we get home?"

Patrick spat his gulp of beer, choking up. I thumped his back, meeting his incredulous looking eyes.

"That was…you and Dada?" He pulled away from me. "You hurt Dada that way? You did what Remy did to me?"

His words were like a knife to my heart. "He knew how I was. I told him upfront I didn't do boyfriends. Of course, the little shit wormed his way into my heart…and here we are so many years after."

Patrick searched my eyes, worry marring his. "Are you still…?"

"No. I've stopped around the time I discovered I was having you. In a way, you were my wake-up call."

He rolled his eyes. "Still, Dad. How could you do that to Dada? Do you have any idea how much that hurts? To see the one you love with someone else?"

"In case you missed an important part of the story, he cheated on me. Then got hurt in return and realized he was much better off with me, in our fucked-up relationship."

"I don't know what to say…"

"Don't worry. You hate that guy too."

"Do I know him?"

"I doubt. It's just…once... when you were a few weeks old, we went to get Justin from college and that fucker was there too. You threw up all over him with spectacular precision. I was so proud of you."

Patrick started laughing. "I bet he was pissed."

"You've no idea. Anyway, can you keep this little story to yourself? I'm not sure I want Ruby to ever know about this."

"Sure. Can I ask Dada how could he put up with you?"

"You can ask him at present tense too," I joked.

We ordered another round. I spent most of the evening teaching him how to smell Remy's kind and to avoid them. I knew Patrick was a lot like Justin in the sentimental department, and I'd hate to see him hurt again. He was impressed by all the tips I gave him.

"Can I have something stronger? It's my birthday, after all." He pleaded with me after our third round of beer.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not your birthday. It's your name day, and I'm still questioning myself for agreeing to name you Patrick."

"I love my name. Hey, some whiskey!" He waved to the bartender.

The man caught my eye. I shrugged, nodding.

When we had the shots, we clinked out glasses. "Happy St. Patrick's day, Munchkin." I kissed his forehead.

He turned red, but kissed my cheek in return.

We downed the shots, and before I realized it, he'd ordered another round.

I tried reminding myself of Justin's words about not letting him drink alcohol, but I couldn't find it in me to stop him. He needed it. He's been cheated on by his asshole boyfriend.

oOo

We arrived home after midnight, laughing and stumbling over various stuff around the house.

Justin appeared out of our room, bleary-eyed. He took a good look at us then groaned loudly.

"Christ, Brian! I told you to be careful. You're both drunk!"

"I had to ask you something, but I forgot what," Patrick said, thinking deeply. "Oh, yes! How can you stand Dad? He's been such an ass to you!"

"What?" Justin's eyes widened. "What have you done, asshole?"

"I mean when you met back then. He used to fuck around."

"Shhh!" I clamped my hand over his mouth. "Don't let Ruby hear you."

"You tell him about us? Are you crazy?"

"You were an idiot, Dada. But I'm glad you stuck around. I wouldn't be me if Dad had me with someone else."

"You wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Justin. I told you I never bottomed to anyone after Justin."

"Still…you were an ass to him."

"Don't let your sister hear that."

"I already heard it."

"Peanut." I turned to her, standing in the doorway of her room. "That's changed. We're…" I glanced at Justin, seeking help. My alcohol filled brain wouldn't cooperate with me to find words to explain the situation.

"What your daddy is trying to say is that he's changed. We've been monogamous pretty much since he got pregnant with Patrick."

"So that's why you had that fight the other day? I heard what you accused him of!"

Shit. Of course she connected the dots and now she thought we had a secret, sodomic life.

"I got a little insecure. No worries. We're okay," Justin explained.

"Yeah, we're fine." I went closer to Justin, looping my arms around his waist. "We're perfect." I planted a loud kiss on his lips.

Justin smiled, raking his fingers through my hair, before looking at Munchkin. "What are you doing here? Not that I don't like your surprise visit, but it's after midnight and you're drunk. Seriously."

"It's my fault," he mumbled. "I think I got Dad drunk."

I snorted in laughter at his guilty expression.

"I think it's the other way round," Justin muttered, keeping an arm around my waist. "So to what do we owe the pleasure of having you here for the night?"

"I'll be here for a while. I have my bags in the car…which is still in front of Woody's. Dad insisted on carpooling."

"You drive in this state? Are you crazy, Brian?"

"Cabs aren't my thing, and Mikey wasn't around to drive my drunken ass home like in the good old days," I joked. "Don't worry. I'm not that drunk."

"I broke up with Remy," Patrick announced loudly. "I'll tell you everything in the morning. Now I'm going to lie down. Maybe that way everything will stop spinning."

Justin rushed to his side, taking his hand and leading him to his old room. Peanut stood still in the doorway of her room, staring at me as if she hadn't seen me in her whole life.

I hoped she wouldn't think less of me now that she knew what a depraved life I used to have.

"Say something," I urged her after minutes passed in silence.

"It explains all the jokes from Uncle Mike and Emmett about, you know…Stud of Liberty Avenue. I never got that joke."

I might have blushed, but refused to acknowledge it. "Well now that you know the mystery behind that nickname, you can sleep better. I'm going to bed." I turned to go to our room.

"Wait!" She shouted after me.

I heard her running down the hall, and before I could turn to her, she'd engulfed me in a big hug. I stumbled at the impact, thankful for the wall behind me.

"I still love you, Daddy. Lots and lots."

I patted her head, swallowing a round of tears. "Me too, Peanut."

Then she looked up at me determined. "If I accept this, you have to accept my hair."

Not that argument again. "Peanut, we discussed this. We're going to make it back chestnut."

"I like the blue. It's not all of it. See? Only a few strands!" She showed me, even though I couldn't see much in the darkness, but I knew it too well. I'd seen it every day since her sleepover at her friend's, the day after my fight with Justin. "Like I said, it's blue hair. I didn't become a mass murderer."

I sighed loudly. "Can we pick up this argument in the morning? I can't do this right now." I rubbed a hand to my forehead.

"I was hoping I'd find you in a weak moment, you know…inebriated…and you'd say you love my blue hair. Then I'll shove that in your face."

I groaned. "You're not allowed around me anymore. You take only the bad things," I joked. "Now, go to bed. Love you." I kissed the top of her head.

"Night, Daddy."

I smiled, watching her going back to her room. Even though she wasn't a cute little five years old, she still called me daddy, and it melted my heart every time she did it.

A while later, when I was trying to fall asleep, Justin returned, throwing himself next to me.

"You're unbelievable! You told the kids about our past. I never thought they'd know of that!"

"It was the only way to talk sense into Patrick. Peanut shouldn't have heard it, but she did. Whatever. It's not like it was some big secret. They could have heard it from our family. Like Peanut said earlier, they always make inappropriate jokes about my former Stud of Liberty Avenue status."

"I guess." He snuggled into my side. "Anyway, are you going to do anything about that Remy kid?"

"What do you want me to do? Kill him? As much as it hurts us, Sunshine, I think Munchkin has to go through shit like this to learn more about how queers can be. Despite the way our family is, you and I know very well that most queers aren't Stepford husband material."

He sighed. "You're right, but our little boy got hurt."

"Now you know how your mother felt when she found out about me…and after everything. Shit. I'm sorry," I said hurriedly, hugging him tightly. Even after three years since Jennifer's passing, Justin turned into a mess when she was brought in discussion. "I didn't think." I rocked him, kissing his head as he sobbed.

"I'm okay." He sniffed. "I guess you're right. There are some lessons he needs to learn."

We stayed quiet for a long while, but I knew he wasn't asleep yet.

"Peanut's hair is kind of cool, don't you think?" I brought up the dreaded subject.

Justin sat up, wiping his eyes and propping his hands on my chest. "How much did you drink?"

"I'm quite sober, thank you. She's right. There are worse things out there than her blue hair."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

"Sunshine, we accepted the fact that our son was taking after Emmett, we can accept that our daughter might be slightly crazy." I laughed. "I mean, I'd take her blue hair any day, rather than Munchkin's blue nails." I shuddered.

"Okay, you have a point. The blue hair stays."

"Not like we stood a chance in front of her raging hormones. How in the world did I deal with you at seventeen?"

"You didn't. So you gave up on your precious rules because I was that good." He smirked.

"You're perfect." I kissed him softly.

Justin beamed, snuggling closer, draping one leg over my thighs. "Love you, Brian."

"Love you too."

Chapter End Notes:

I hope to be able to finish that outtake by Sunday...because next come 3 parts of the last outtake...the very end.