Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we are...that much anticipated chapter. Tissue warning toward the end.

Brian's POV

As promised, on my birthday, which thankfully landed on a Saturday, I had the whole day alone with Justin. We'd even had tests done to make sure we were safe with fucking raw. I might have teared-up, fucking hormones, when I saw mine clean.

I awoke late, after coming home too late and hearing an earful from Justin, before he snatched his pillow and went to sleep with Munchkin. I was slightly afraid to leave the room but it was absurd.

Not hearing any sound until I reached downstairs, started freaking me out. Not even the dog was anywhere to be found.

Seeing as I was alone, I took liberty in making a cup of coffee, decaf of course. I was about to take a sip when the front door slammed shut, followed by a curse from Justin.

He came into the kitchen. I knew he couldn't see me over the large bunch of roses in his hands. I was surprised he mauled his precious rose bushes for me.

Justin brought the roses to the sink, dropping them inside, and turning the tap on. That's when he noticed me, and jumped back, shouting, his hands going to his throat.

"Fucking shit, Brian!" Justin shouted in fright.

"Good morning to you too."

"Can you not give me a heart attack before noon?"

"Okay, I'll wait until after noon," I joked.

Justin closed the water, before sliding in front of me, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my lips. "Happy birthday, you infuriating man."

I sucked in my lips, depositing the cup behind me on the counter, then enveloping him in a tight hug. "Thank you. Though, you shouldn't have cut your roses." I jerked my chin to the sink.

"Oh, these are from Leo and Keith. I took Patrick and the dog over. We have the whole weekend to ourselves." He beamed, stroking the side of my stomach. "Of course, unless Munchkin misses us desperately, like he promised he would in a few hours."

I laughed, imagining my little guy unable to be apart from us for too long. I knew I'd miss him terribly in a few hours, too.

"Then we better get to fucking," I advised, catching his lips in a deep kiss.

"Remember what you promised," he said against my lips.

"Before we get to that…I want you inside me."

"You do?" He gasped. "I mean, sure. Of course."

"I'm horny as fuck and we haven't fucked in longer than appropriate."

"And whose fault is it, Brian? For the past week, you got home only after nine!"

"Can we skip the fighting and get to fucking? I'm pregnant, hormonal, and horny as fuck! Did I mention horny?"

Justin rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

We didn't make it too far, stopping at the top of the stairs where he pushed me face-first into the wall. My sleep pants were shoved down and two of his fingers slid into me. I had no clue where he had the lube, because it didn't hurt and I could feel his fingers were slickened. One of his feet bumped into my ankle.

"Spread them. Can you stay like this?"

"I think so."

"You'll let me know if anything hurts or Peanut doesn't like it."

"Just get your dick inside me."

"Impatient, are we? I need to savor the moment. I'm not allowed around your ass all that often."

"With good reason too. Look what you do to me!"

"Lucky I can't impregnate you twice."

"Knock on wood. Who knows what else can happen?"

Justin grabbed my dick, touching his knuckles to it, making both of us burst out laughing.

"Wrong kind of wood, Sunshine."

"Oh, sorry." He knocked on my head.

I battled his hand away. "Are you going to fuck me? If you don't, I won't do it either."

I barely had the words out when Justin pushed into me, making me arch my back. God, I knew there was a reason I forbade myself to bottom. It could get addicting, especially when Justin was the top.

It didn't take long for him to find my prostate and poke it with ever push inside, until sooner than I wanted, I coated the wall in front of me in cum. He kept me still, moving faster and faster, before shouting my name as his hand clamped on my shoulder.

We caught our breath lying on the carpet in the upstairs hallway.

"I'd kill for a smoke," I mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

"I'll kill you first," Justin muttered, knocking his foot into mine. "How's Peanut?"

"Same as usual. I'd give my left kidney to see my insides. I can bet you anything, they're purple."

"Aww. Maybe we should lay it off, Brian. And you need to cut back hours at work."

"Yes, mother." I rolled my eyes, sliding closer and draping an arm around him, nuzzling his neck. "Do you think they can keep Patrick over the whole day?"

"That's the plan, and if he doesn't start crying, Leo said they'd have a sleepover with marshmallows and bed sheet forts in the living room."

"Sounds cool."

Justin chuckled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I used to live for when the power went out. We made bed forts in the living room and used flashlights. It was awesome…then Molly appeared."

"Do you think they'd get along?" I put my head on his shoulder. "Munchkin and Peanut," I explained when he shrugged.

"In the beginning, he'll get involved, then he'll decide she cries too much and demands all our attention…and hate her. Later, as in after twenty years, he might warm up to her."

"You're joking, right?"

"Look, you don't get along with Claire, and I recently started accepting Molly. I mean, I always loved her—she's my baby sis, but fuck, is she annoying. It all depends, I guess."

After lunch, where I somehow ate three times more than Justin, we went upstairs. Being alone, I'd declared my birthday as the Naked Day. It came to my advantage when we reached the bed. I simply pushed Justin on it, took the lube, and straddled ass.

"Wait." He stopped my hand from reaching him.

"What? Did you change your mind?"

"Are you nuts? No! I only wanted to ask if this is a one-time thing."

"If you're a good boy…"

He twisted his head to see if I was serious. I nodded in confirmation. "Love you."

I smiled, leaning to kiss him. "Me too. Why did you want to know?"

"To know if I should savor this."

"You should. It might be a while until we do it like this again."

"Then please go slow. I want to always remember this."

I wanted to always remember this too. My first time barebacking.

The sensation of sliding into his tight ass without the condom was beyond words. I felt like an inexperienced kid all over again—the tightness, the hotness, the wetness….every move amplified by the fiction of skin against skin. By the look on Justin's face, he wasn't too far from exploding, either.

I kept a slow pace, imprinting in my brain every look, every sound, every gesture Justin made.

We came at the same time, and I'd never felt this way before. It was like the orgasm was more powerful and it lasted longer.

How could I go back to the condom after experiencing this? How could Justin do it?

"Best present ever," I declared, falling on my back next to him, sated.

oOo

As the weeks passed, I remembered all the reasons I hated being pregnant the previous time.

Nothing fit anymore.

Everything irked me more than usual.

I snapped at everyone out of anything.

I cried more than I cared to admit.

Sadly, my meltdowns came at the most inappropriate times; like during a presentation for Remson Pharmaceuticals when Timmy from my Art Department showed them the storyboards I'd been raging on for days. They loved what he'd done with the colors and the new idea for their drug. I was so proud of him, I burst in tears, but covered the uncomfortable moment with a fake cough-sneeze in a tissue.

Then there was my latest trip to Dr. Hump. He warned me to take it easy so we wouldn't have a repeat of my last overexertion. Justin took it personally to coddle me, and I accepted it only because the little shit did it in front of Munchkin.

I was beyond happy to have a whole day to myself, without his constant nagging.

Since pre-school was out for summer, I had Munchkin with me at work, but he got bored a little after noon. I decided to call it a day too since Peanut kept kicking me, Munchkin was running around, and I was tired.

I'd been working long hours, but it showed. I finally had a signed contract with BC&T store, which had a new, hip name – Baby Zone, and the motto was Their need, Your responsibility.

Once Munchkin and I got home, I heated some leftovers and took the food upstairs to watch TV.

With Justin gone smooching with his clients, we could watch a classic Disney movie, not whatever new crap he liked.

All I wished was for Peanut to stop squirming around.

Halfway through the movie, I decided to grab some guava juice in hope to relax her.

On my way downstairs, a pain similar to the one I felt only once before, stuck me out of nowhere. I leaned against the banister, a hand on my stomach, as I gasped for air.

It made no sense to have such horrible pain. I was twenty-nine weeks along. Nowhere near due time.

The pain increased, making my knees buckle.

What the fuck should I do?

Fuck. It hurt.

I became aware I couldn't feel Peanut kicking me, and dread filled me to the very core.

God, no! No! No!

If something happened to Peanut because of me, I would never forgive myself.

"Munchkin," I called as loudly as I could in my state.

I didn't want to scare him, but he was my only hope. When he appeared next to me, I could tell he realized something was wrong.

"Daddy?" His voice trembled.

"You have to do something for daddy," I said through clenched teeth. I wanted to shout in pain, but it wouldn't help.

Munchkin nodded seriously, chewing on his lower lip.

"Find my phone and bring it here."

He disappeared back upstairs. I sat on the stairs, bent over, holding my stomach.

Peanut, don't you dare do something stupid!

"Here, Daddy." Patrick held the phone to me.

My hands were sweaty and shaky. I didn't trust myself with the phone. "Unlock it. Press two, then the green button."

He did as told. I could hear the ringing tone, but Justin wasn't picking up. Fuck, Sunshine!

Between deep breaths to try distracting myself from the pain, I waved my hand. "Hang up. Now dial 911." If I told him to press 1 on speed dial, he'd have probably freaked when he got an answer.

His eyes widened, filling with tears as he punched the numbers with shaky fingers.

I wanted to reach out and hug him and assure him I was going to be okay, but it was a lie. I had no idea what was happening.

What if Peanut…

What if both, Peanut and I…

No.

"It's my daddy! He's not okay." Munchkin's sobs made me focus on him.

I felt like shit for traumatizing him.

I wasn't quick to swallow a groan of pain, and Munchkin gasped. "Hurry! Please!"

He placed the phone, still in call on the stairs, before curling into my side, trembling and sobbing his little heart out.

I couldn't even wrap my arms around him, but I burrowed my nose in his hair. If I died and these were my last moments, I had to be as close as possible to him. I hoped Justin wouldn't hate me too much.

I had no idea how much time passed, but there were two EMTs pulling me up, asking what was wrong.

Between sobs, Munchkin explained I was special and had his sister in me, things Justin had told him. I couldn't focus on the shocked faces before me, because everything went black.

The last thing I heard was Munchkin yelling my name in a voice I'd never heard at him before, not even when he slipped down the last two stairs not that long ago.

Chapter End Notes:

*goes into hiding* One thing I have to say, though: Keep the faith. ;)