Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 27] Printer
Summary:

*The first time you saw him, you wanted him. There was something about him that made him glow. And no, you weren’t stupid enough to confuse it with the light from the street lamp he was standing under. But maybe you were high. You did take some E that night…*

Brian finally talks about his feelings...to himself. 

stories/1556/images/INTROSPECTION.jpg

 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin Characters: Brian, Chris Hobbs, Craig Taylor, Debbie, Gus, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Lindsay, Michael
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4100 Read: 5530
Published: April 01, 2015 Updated: October 04, 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All characters are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

 

1. Season one by Alois [Reviews - 23] (1972 words)

A special thanks to Kim, who helped me with this chapter. Thank you again my friend.

2. The bashing by Alois [Reviews - 4] (2128 words)

I decided to add another chapter to this fic. This one centers on Brian's thoughts during the beginning of season 2, and more specifically during episode 1 and 2.

I want to dedicate this chapter to nickknack, who suggested that I should continue with this verse.

I also want to dedicate this to Kim and Fatima, for their friendship and kindness.

And of course, to Annie Eliza. I'm honored to have her as a beta on this. She is not just an amazing author, but a true friend as well. Thank you so much.