After successfully taking down Stockwell, Brian fails to bring his dream business, Kinnetik, to life. Instead, he has to come to terms with failure and rely on his partner. Can his renewed relationship with Justin handle the change? How will he handle hitting rock bottom?
Categories: FEATURED STORY
, QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Real Life Issues
, What If Characters: Brian
February 19, 2015 Updated:
November 04, 2015
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 16] (6875 words)
This is my first attempt at writing, so please leave me some feedback. I hope you all enjoy!
2. Chapter 2 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 12] (8705 words)
3. Chapter 3 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 9] (8513 words)
4. Chapter 4 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 7] (6687 words)
Once again I need to apologize for the delay in updating. My life took a turn for the better, but that also means I got much busier. A new job and a new apartment took a lot of my concentration, but I'm settling back into a schedule again so while I can't promise completely regular updates, you won't have to wait weeks for them. :)
5. Chapter 5 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 7] (7467 words)
6. Chapter 6 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 6] (6313 words)
HUGE apologies for how long this took to get out. I won't give excuses, but I assure you, all of the remaining chapters are written, so it won't happen again.
7. Chapter 7 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 3] (7138 words)
8. Chapter 8 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 6] (4298 words)
9. Chapter 9 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 9] (3175 words)
This chapter is much shorter than usual, but that's because as I approach the end I realize I wanted things broken up differently. So...Sorry! :(
10. Chapter 10 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 7] (2852 words)
11. Chapter 11 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 11] (2798 words)