Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 37] Printer
Summary:

I thought that when Brian and Justin spoke to one another in S5E13, that there was more to the story.  This is what I thought was said which changed the ending of the show.

stories/408/images/talking2.jpg

This story is now complete.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Out of Character, What If Characters: Brian, Cynthia, Debbie, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21092 Read: 39384
Published: January 21, 2015 Updated: November 02, 2015
Story Notes:

Song is by Survivor called The Search is Over. I do not own the song and meant no infringement.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by balrogtweety [Reviews - 21] (2366 words)

2. Chapter 2 by balrogtweety [Reviews - 7] (7087 words)

3. Chapter 3 by balrogtweety [Reviews - 3] (5061 words)

I don't know how the courts work in these situations but this is my version.  Besides this is AU.  I love watching court cases but writing them is another story.  Here's mine.  Sorry this took so long.  I also found out that there was a major issue missing when i read this chapter over concerning the situation with Joey.

4. Chapter 4 by balrogtweety [Reviews - 4] (6578 words)