Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian's POV

Being alone with Justin in the stables always made me horny. There was something about him and the horses and that domestic feeling. It made me forget everything, even the fact we had guests waiting for us. Seeing him feeding Schwarz and stroking between his eyes was all I could take.

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt, dragging him to the last stall. We kept shovels, forks and buckets in there, but it had enough room.

He laughed when I pushed my pants down. "Suck me." I pushed against his shoulder so he'd kneel.

"Is that all you want?" Justin teased, fisting my dick, stroking slowly, still not kneeling.

"You know I want more, but sadly we don't have anything handy…" We had to put supplies in the stables too.

He rolled his eyes. "At the rate we're going at it, you don't need to stretch me." He dropped to his knees, licking the length of my dick a few times.

I stared at him in shock, not sure where this conversation was going.

"Since we're getting married…and you haven't tricked in ages…what do you say… Holy shit!" Justin pulled away, staring at me in disbelief. As he'd spoken, he kept licking and rubbing me. His words and actions were too much—I exploded on his face like some teenager with zero experience.

I might have said the last part aloud, because Justin burst out laughing. "Good thing we don't have any duvets in here." His Sunshine smile stretched on his face, my cum dripping from his chin. What a beautiful sight.

I snorted, pulling him up and kissing him thoroughly, before licking him clean.

"Maybe we should join the others. They'll think we're up to no good," Justin said in between kisses.

"What about you?" I cupped him through his loose sweatpants.

"You'll make up for that later tonight."

When we returned to the living room, my hand holding Justin's and laughing over the dog chewing on one of our guests' shoes, in the hallway, everyone stopped talking and stared.

"It's rude to sneak out for a quickie when you have guests over," Debbie chided us lightly.

Michael shook his head, amused. "I don't even know why you're getting married. You're in a perpetual honeymoon stage since you met."

I shared a confused look with Justin, who was trying not to burst out laughing. "Who has brown Converse? They're Cupcake's new toy," he sputtered out.

Blake winced, rushing to the hallway.

"Better the shoe than my favorite dildo," I whispered in Justin's ear. That made him laugh, and I was glad everyone looked at us as if we were crazy. They shouldn't know our inside jokes.

Having our friends over turned into a fun, relaxing evening. I never thought I'd enjoy spending a Saturday this way—chatting with my dear friends, my family actually, watching my son playing with his sister in the corner of the room, while holding the love of my life in my arms in front of the fireplace. It was awfully romantic, and cozy, and domestic—everything I used to avoid religiously.

The firsts to disrupt the pleasant time we were having, were Theodore and Blake, claiming they were tired. As we walked them out, somehow, the others followed, finding excuses to leave. If we were alone, I'd have been happy, but I knew the munchers were staying which limited our fun.

"We need to meet next week to look over everything and make changes," Emmett told me, though I barely paid attention to him.

I couldn't take my eyes off Justin hugging his sister and mother, telling them goodbye. He even shook Tuck's hand, warning him to drive carefully.

"Are you listening to me?" Emmett demanded, snapping his fingers in front of my eyes.

"We'll meet next week," I confirmed.

"And what was that about the honeymoon? Do you need help? Ideas?"

"I got it covered. Don't worry." I tore my eyes from Justin to wink at my friend. "It's been on the plan for too long."

"Can I ask where you're taking him?"

"Em, you can't keep a secret."

"How you wound me, Brian! I haven't spilled your secret about the flowers. Which is really difficult since I'm discussing the wedding only with Justin!" He narrowed his eyes.

"We'll meet next week—the two of us." Checking to make sure Justin was still busy with our guests, I took Emmett away from the hallway. "Speaking of the flowers. Did you find them? Remember, it's very important. He's always wanted these golden gardenias."

"It's just as difficult as the last time. Especially when it's hard to communicate with the person. I don't do well around Asian people."

I rolled my eyes. "How difficult can it be? Want me to make the calls?"

"No. It's my job to do it. The problem is Justin keeps hinting at the lilies, orchids and roses."

"I'll tell him to leave the flower arrangements to me. I want it to be a surprise," I reminded Emmett.

"Okay. Got it. I'll have to learn Chinese. The things I do for my friends…" He shook his head.

"We appreciate the effort in putting up with us." Justin appeared from around the corner, wrapping his arms around my waist. I hoped he didn't hear our conversation. "You should go, Em, before Ted leaves without you. He's your ride, right?"

"He wouldn't! See you next week, Kinney!" Emmett rushed out, shouting at Theodore not to leave him here. As if we were the bad guys, but maybe Justin was right. We had probably driven him crazy with all the changes.

I closed the door, leaning my back against it and sighing in relief. "Alone." I grinned.

Justin stepped closer, placing his hands on my shoulders and pecking my lips. "Technically, we're anything but alone. We still have Daphne, Mel and Linz, the kids…"

"Smartass," I muttered, kissing along his jaw.

"When are we meeting with Emmett? You're joining us?"

"We aren't." His face fell. "I am. It's about time I get properly involved in our wedding."

"I don't mind doing this. It's fun. Though, I'm really busy next week. I have to meet with Greg, the owner of the gallery, and I promised Molly to take her to the mall."

"I got it covered," I promised.

As we walked to the kitchen to join the girls who took it upon themselves to clean around, I nudged Justin's side. "Shopping with your sister, but not with me?"

"It's just as bad. You two are meant to be shopping buddies."

"Sometimes I wonder how you're actually a fag."

"I don't need to spend hours in a mall to find something I like to wear, which I usually find at these small stores scattered around the city. I see what I like, go in, buy it and I'm over with it."

"We need rules for when we're married. You must own at least some designer clothes, and wear them!"

"Leave him alone, Brian. You're such a label queen," Lindsay chided me. "He's fine. A true artist never wears expensive clothes. The clothes get ruined."

Justin smiled in relief. "Thanks."

Later that night, we were in bed ready to fall asleep. Or maybe that was only Justin. He was rolled on his side facing me, breathing deeply, but I couldn't make my mind stop replaying our conversation in the stables.

I fluffed my pillow, maybe a little too harshly, in an attempt to get comfortable and hopefully able to get some sleep.

"Can you stop moving?" Justin mumbled into his pillow.

I stared at him. Only part of his face was visible. Sometimes I wondered how come he didn't asphyxiate during the night.

At the rate we're going at it, you don't need to stretch me.

I sighed loudly, rolling on my back.

Since we're getting married…and you haven't tricked in ages…what do you say…

Glancing at him, I wondered what was in his blond little head when he asked that. I thought he was over his intention of finding out what fucking raw meant. The last time he'd brought it up, he was a kid and I taught him to always wear a condom. He never questioned it afterwards.

Why now, though?

I had no one to turn to for advice on the matter.

Was this something couples did when they went down the doom road, I mean marriage. Argh.

I couldn't very well ask Mikey, because obviously he'd never done it without a condom. Or I'd personally kill both him and Zen Ben. And I highly doubted he'd done it raw with the good doctor.

Theodore and Emmett were out of the question. I could only imagine their faces. No.

Besides, I had a feeling Justin would like to discuss this with me, not a third party.

Taking a deep breath, I moved a blond lock of hair from his closed eyes. It was now or never.

He smiled a little in his drowsy state.

I blurted out the most idiotic thing ever. "You want to fuck raw?"

He opened an eye, before closing it. "I wanna sleep." A full minute passed before both eyes flew open and his mouth opened wide as he sat up, staring at me in shock. "What did you just say?"

"I asked if…" Fuck it. I couldn't repeat myself.

"I heard you. But…you never…why now? I don't get it."

"You said you wanted it. Earlier. Did you forget?"

Justin bit his lip, staring at a loose thread in the blanket, fingering it. "I don't know why I said it. You don't have to do anything about it. I say stupid things all the time."

"Is it something you want?" I raised his head with a finger under his chin.

He gave me an incredulous look. "Are we seriously having this conversation at one AM?" he asked, glancing at the clock.

I snorted. "I'm curious. It's bugging me. I can't sleep."

"God, Brian. You're unbelievable." He flopped back on the bed. "Stop worrying over nothing. Just sleep, okay?"

"It's not nothing." I rolled on top of him, pinning his arms above his head. "Do you want it or not?"

Something flashed in his eyes. Hope? Fear? Anxiety?

"Now?" Justin whispered.

I tried not to smile. "I wouldn't do it immediately. If you really want it, we need to get tested and no tricks."

"Is that last part for me or for you?" He laughed, finally relaxing under me.

"Both—a reminder."

"Well, we don't need to worry about it. The only thing on the to-do list is to get tested. We're clean, I'm sure."

"I'll schedule us an appointment in the morning."

He beamed at me, before turning his face into the pillow and laughing. Even muffled, it was too loud in the quiet house.

"Shh. Don't make me spank you." I lightly slapped his ass.

Justin faced me again, eyes shiny from laughing so hard. "I never thought we'd have this conversation."

"Yeah, me neither. As I promised—anything for you." I kissed him slowly.

Justin got a cunning smile making me almost regret my words. I only raised an eyebrow in question.

"Can I have a pony? It needs to be white." It was hard even for him to keep a straight face as he talked.

I flipped us over so he was on top of me. "I can be your pony. You can ride me whenever you want." I palmed his ass, loving the plumpness of it. I had always loved his ass—best I ever had.

"And you'll soon be white." Justin ran his fingers through my hair.

I choked, narrowing my eyes. "Or, I can be your stud?"

"Mhmmm… How can I deny such an offer?" He started shifting so he was positioned above me.

I handed him a condom from the nightstand, testing with a finger if he was still stretched from our previous round. "You can't."

Smiling, Justin rolled the condom on my dick, before lowering his ass on it.

oOo

In the morning, I woke up alone, which was unusual. Justin was the last one to roll out of the bed—always.

I made my way to the kitchen ready to have a hit of my favorite drug—caffeine.

"That was totally the best night of my life." I heard Daphne exclaim over a loud song they were listening to.

"Yours and mine," Justin confirmed, laughing. It made me curious of what they were talking about. I thought all his best nights were shared with me. "Though, it's all about the voice, riiiight?" He teased his friend.

I edged closer to the kitchen's doorway and saw them hunched over his laptop, at the table.

"At first, it's been about his voice, then him…you know? He's so fucking gorgeous!" She gushed.

Justin laughed, ruffling her hair. "And then your love for gay people made you obsess over him."

I was curious who they were talking about, but they were too cute to interrupt.

Daphne bumped her shoulder into Justin's. "I'm still hanging on his words. He said in an interview about being openly bi."

"Yeah, right. I've never seen him with a girl. If that was the case, you wouldn't like him anymore. Admit it, you wanted to go to the concert for the kiss." Justin elbowed her in the ribs.

"I admit nothing! It's always been about his voice—first and foremost," she said in a matter of fact tone. I loved her stubbornness.

She reminded me so much of myself, and how I refused to admit anything even though it was the truth.

It was time to make my presence known. I had to defend Daphne.

"Who are you talking about if I'm not interrupting?" I casually stepped into the kitchen.

Justin turned to give me a blinding smile. "Her imaginary boyfriend," he explained, taking my hand and pulling me closer.

"And who'd that be?" I spied the laptop and saw the clip they were watching. Oh, figures. Adam Lambert. "Sorry to spoil your fun, Daph, but Adam baits for our team." I hugged Sunshine close and kissed the top of his head.

She opened her mouth to retort but quickly closed it when Justin smirked at her. Then I realized what they'd said earlier about a concert.

"Wait. You went to his concert in New York?"

"Don't tell me you were there." Justin stared at me with wide eyes.

"Almost." I grinned making him roll his eyes.

"That explains a lot."

"It was supposed to be a surprise for Cynthia. She was so hooked on him, listening constantly to his songs. Sadly, the day of the concert we had a big client deal and stayed late at the office with the Art Department."

"Aww. Did she know about your surprise?" Daphne wondered.

"Yes, and we agreed to give Theodore the tickets. He and Blake were the only ones who wouldn't start talking about how they got the tickets, or gush over the concert. I didn't want Cynthia to regret it more than she already had."

"You must really like her," she said with a smile.

I shrugged, as if it didn't matter. "We've known each other for a decade. She's possibly the only woman I tolerate, and if I were straight, I'd marry her. Definitely." I couldn't believe what I just said, but it was the truth.

Daphne gasped, clutching theatrically at her heart. "I'm hurt! I thought I was your soul mate!"

I cringed. "Don't use that word."

Justin snuggled closer to me, kissing my shoulder. "Lucky me then, that you're queer, I mean."

"Twat." I kissed his forehead fondly.

Daphne offered to make me coffee so I could have a few minutes alone with my fiancé, considering any time now Gus could wake up, and then there would be no time for smooching. Her word.

oOo

On Monday, I was so tired when the alarm went off, I wanted nothing but to turn over and get more sleep.

We had spent our Sunday at Mikey's so he could see his daughter more than a few hours. It was a little after midnight when we'd returned home. Mel and Linz found amusement in leaving Michael and me to handle the kids over the day. To say they were two little devils was an understatement. I expected Gus to be a handful, because I hadn't been the model child myself, but JR? Debbie never mentioned Michael being disobedient. She definitely got that from Melanie.

Once back home, Gus demanded he wouldn't sleep without me. Justin immediately agreed, walking him to our bedroom to change him into his pajamas, while I was left placating Lindsay and confirming I didn't mind spending the night with my son.

If I'd known he was a kicker, I'd have probably thought through my decision better. I didn't need to check to know I had a dozen bruises on my back from his thrashing during the night.

The alarm stopped its annoying sound, but before I could doze off, Justin pulled me out of the bed. He was suspiciously chipper.

"A busy day awaits us!"

"I'm my own boss. I'm not going to work today," I grumbled, falling back on the edge of the bed.

"Course you are! Remember the account you've been telling me about all week? That meeting is today. Besides, you have to meet with Emmett like you promised. I'm off to the gallery, and I also need to take Molly shopping. Probably not in that order."

"Take a breather! It's too early for your long babbling speeches. All I got from your jumbled words is new account, Emmett and Molly."

"The essentials." He beamed at me, but he turned serious soon, placing his hands on my shoulders. "What's up? You didn't use to need much sleep. Is someone getting old?"

I didn't have enough energy to shout at him for commenting on my age. "Can you go bug someone else?"

"Bugging you is more fun. Now, get your old ass out of the bed!" Justin grabbed my hands and pulled.

"You're extremely cheerful for seven AM."

Justin gave me his trademark Sunshine smile. "We're getting married!" He wrapped his arms around my neck, peppering kisses all over my face.

I stared at him confused and amused. "Not for another few weeks."

"I know! It just hit me when I woke up. We're getting married and we're having a baby!"

"You know I love you, even though you're bat-shit crazy and an annoying twat."

He beamed at me, taking my face in his hands. "I love you, Brian."

I mashed our lips together, because it was the only way to make him shut up. We were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Linz looked startled.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay. Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. After I get my child back." She walked to the bed and started shaking Gus awake. A few protests later, he was sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

I shook my finger at him when he grinned at me. "You're forbidden in our bed unless you learn not to kick."

"He didn't kick me." Justin looked confused.

"Because you took over the whole bed, and Gus got squished, so he started pushing me. One day, I'll end up sleeping on the floor with you." I pursed my lips as Justin tried not to laugh.

"Well, push me back to my side." He tried solving the problem.

"Do you think I don't try?" I snorted. "Every night I'm wrestling your dead weight."

Justin had the decency to turn pink and look away. "Sorry."

I sighed, patting his head. "Don't worry your blond little head with that. Now, shall we get a move, before I decide to crawl back in this inviting bed?"

The task of taking the Peterson-Marcus family to the airport came to me when Justin stealthy snatched the Corvette's keys saying he and Daphne were in a hurry. After a chaste kiss to everyone, including me where he missed my mouth by a good three inches, he was driving away with his best friend.

Sneaky bastard.

Gus was the most upset about leaving. I kept reminding him in a few short weeks we'd see each other again, but he still started crying when I hugged him at the gates in the airport.

I'd have expected the lesbians to raise him tougher than this. But I could see a lot of myself in him, even though I'd never admit it out loud.

"Come on, honey. Brian needs to get to work," Linz said gently, prying a sobbing Gus from my arms. He turned to Mel, crying in her stomach as Linz wrapped her arms around me. "Maybe now that you're settled and have Justin…I could send Gus over for the summer, or the winter holidays?"

"Oh, so you never sent him before because you didn't trust me?" I asked mock hurt.

"You're helpless. You said so yourself. But I trust you," she said firmly.

"Though, the bulldog doesn't." I nodded to Mel, smiling tensely. She returned the gesture.

"She doesn't know you like I do. But she sees how much you've changed."

"Yeah. Sure. You know I love any time I get with Gus."

"It's settled. He's all yours for Thanksgiving, or would you like him on Christmas?"

"Go, before you miss the plane. We'll have time to talk about this."

She kissed my cheek, wiping the excess of lipstick, then she left along with my little man. He was still crying, watching me over his shoulder until we couldn't see each other anymore.

On my way to the diner, I tried to get a grip of myself. Debbie was going to read through my bullshit like always, but as long as I still could fool everyone else I was alright with the way things were, it was all that mattered.

Emmett was at the counter, his agenda opened in front of him, along with several catalogues.

"You made it! I was sure you were bailing out!" He cried when he saw me.

"I had to drive my kid to the airport."

"Oh, right." He frowned, looking over my shoulder.

I turned to check what got his attention, but saw nothing. "What?" I muttered, before turning to Deb. "Coffee."

She made an over flourished bow. "At your disposal, your majesty."

"Please?" I smiled.

"Better. And for breakfast? You need to eat."

"Omelet." I wasn't particularly hungry, after the barbeque at Mikey's. I probably had to spend a month in the gym. "What, Emmett?" I turned to him since he was still staring oddly.

"Where's Justin?"

"It's just the two of us. We need to discuss things privately. Like the flowers!"

"I'm going to talk to the florist this afternoon. I also need to come over by the end of the week and measure your backyard. You take these and discuss with Justin how you want to decorate the gazebo and backyard." He pushed the catalogues at me—three heavy magazines.

"Whatever. Something simple and aesthetical."

Emmett groaned. "That's such a typical groom answer!"

"I'm telling Justin you thought of him as the wife again!" I joked.

"At least he has better taste than you. Talk to him about this."

"Fine. He's the artist, anyway. Did you manage to talk to your friends in Vermont?" I was slightly afraid to bring that up.

"Yes, they're very understanding, but we lost about twenty percent of the budget on that."

I waved my hand dismissively, just as Debbie placed my breakfast in front of me. "Thanks." I smiled at her. "Uh, Justin reminded me we need to discuss music." I turned back to Emmett.

"Right. Do you want a live band? Do you want a piano man to play the wedding march?"

"Can't we hire a DJ? I mean, I can ask Sam."

"Sam who?"

"My DJ, from Babylon."

"Oh! That will save money." His eyes lit up as he scribbled on his notebook.

"Of course, we're paying him. As for a piano man…" I shrugged.

"That will be so romantic!" Debbie winked, patting my cheek.

"Exactly!" I scowled, sipping rom my coffee. I was reaching my limit of romantic stuff regarding the wedding.

"Sunshine needs the best." When she used that stern voice, I knew I had to listen to her.

"Piano man." I waved to Emmett's notebook. "And let me know if you can find the flowers."

"I'm trying, Brian, but I can't promise anything."

"I'll find a way to have his fucking golden gardenias at the wedding even if it means I have to fly to fucking China myself!" I slapped my hand to the counter.

Instead of sounding scary, I managed to sound something else I didn't want to describe with words. Emmett clutching at his heart was a clear sign I did it wrong.

"And you accuse him of not being romantic!" he told Debbie.

To prove them what a fucking marshmallow I'd become, I shushed them when my phone started ringing. It was Justin.

"We were talking about you, Sunshine!"

"Awesome. You gossip about me while I'm subjected to the most terrifying thing in my life!" He whined.

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. "Are you okay?"

"One word—eighteen. As in sweet eighteen, coming of age, or whatever you want to call it, dress shopping. That's what Molly wanted from me."

"Oh." I failed to see any bad part in that. I remembered Claire dragging me with her because Mom used to threaten her to involve me too in her activities. I actually didn't mind the shopping, just the time spent with her.

"Why did I agree to this?" Justin groaned, bringing me back to his problem.

"Because she's your sister and you love her."

"You have a sister, too," he muttered sullenly. "Oh, look, I have to go. The annoying brat is impatient to start the shopping spree."

I don't give a fuck about my sister, I wanted to say, but he had enough on his plate as it was. I knew how against shopping Justin could be. "Well, good luck with that! Both the gallery and shopping."

"I'm looking forward to the quiet the gallery will provide. Anyway, talk to you later. Love you."

I smiled like every other time he said the words. "I love you," I whispered.

Hanging up, I became extra aware of the silence around me. Both Debbie and Emmett were watching me curiously, but with matching smiles on their faces.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you happy and so in love! It's refreshing. After watching you for years pushing everyone away, including Justin." Debbie patted my cheek.

"I grew up." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" Emmett threw his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"What did I miss?" I heard Theodore ask from behind me. "Is it hug Brian day?"

"You're asking for a pink slip, Schmidt. Shouldn't you be at work, anyway? Your boss doesn't appreciate tardiness."

"Still an asshole, though," Debbie added, shaking her head.

"Well, you can't have it all." I laughed, placing a few bills on the counter. "Work awaits us, Theodore." I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"You didn't even touch your food." Debbie frowned.

"I'm really not hungry, blame your son and his overzealous nature inherited from you to cook for an army."

"I am hungry," Theodore commented. "Can I have your food?"

I pushed my plate toward him.

I couldn't think of anything but Justin shopping with his sister. For one, he didn't like shopping. For two, all the dresses might remind him of prom, or at least make him think of it. I hoped he wouldn't think of it, or we'd have a field night filled with fragments of that unfortunate event.

A shiver ran through me only at the thought of his prom.

"Something wrong?" Deb sensed my distress.

Before I could stop myself, the words tumbled out of me. My worry over Justin shopping with Molly for her eighteenth birthday triggering memories, made my friends roll their eyes at me.

"Justin's tougher than that. I thought you knew it."

I grimaced at Debbie, knowing she was right. He was much tougher than me.

However it was my job as his partner, his future husband, to worry about him.

Chapter End Notes:

At last, I caught up with answering reviews. :)

Keep them coming. I love to read all your thoughts on my story.