Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian's POV

The first week back turned out to be one hectic mess.

I made sure to let Mikey know how upset I was at him for leaving the animals alone in the house—even if it was only for a day as he claimed. The cat had been great, bless her. The dog was the problem. I told Justin he was a lost cause, and all the training had done little to make him obedient.

Cupcake seemed very fond of our dildos, as fond of them as us. He had his own chew toys, but I guessed our sex toys tasted better. Rabid dog.

On Tuesday, I was hoping for a quiet first day back at work. It didn't happen.

Cynthia greeted me with a hug at the front door, and on the way to my office while she briefed me on the important things that happened in my absence. I received many smiles and "Hi, boss! Good to have you back!" from my employees. It made me question their sanity.

Once in my office, Cynthia pointed to my mug of coffee with a knowing smile.

I needed my drug of choice to help me deal with Gardner and fucking Kip, the dynamic duo who stole the energizing drinks company deal while I'd been on my honeymoon. Vance should have known better than to work behind my back, but in case he'd forgotten it wasn't wise to mess with me, I was going to remind him.

I set one of my graphic designers' team to work on the energizing drinks advertisement, reminding them to do their best work. We needed this account.

Next on my schedule, I had a meeting with a car dealer. He promised me great discounts if I helped him sell ten percent above his set target by the end of the year.

I was discussing it with him when I got a new email, and since our meeting was informal I didn't see the harm in checking the email.


From: Justin Taylor

To: Brian Kinney

Date: August 16, 2010 13:15

Subject: Question

Hi, hubby! :)

I found this awesome website. Try the links below and let me know which one do you like.

I particularly want the red one. The purple one looks cool, too. ;)

PS: Do you have any preference for pillows? I'm going to buy a few later.

PPS: I'm thinking cannelloni for dinner. Yay or nay?

Lots of love,

Justin


Mindlessly and carelessly, I opened one of the links attached to his email. Luckily, my potential client couldn't see the big, sparkling purple dildo on my screen.

"So what do you say, Mr. Kinney? Do we have a deal?" Mr. Ramson asked, hopefully.

"Yeah. Sure." I flashed him a smile, minimizing the webpage. "I'll have a few of my ideas ready for you by the end of the week."

"That sounds great!"

I pressed the intercom button on my desk. "Cynthia, schedule Mr. Ramson for Friday around noon."

"Okay, Brian."

"Thanks." I hung up, relaxing in my chair. "My assistant will call you with an exact time."

He nodded, but didn't get up to leave.

I was still jet lagged, but I had to be a proper host. Getting up, I walked around my desk. He rose as well and gave me an once-over, appreciatively.

Christ. My reputation preceded me.

I cleared my throat, already walking to the door. "I'll walk you out, Mr. Ramson."

"I could do with some more convincing that your company could help me."

"We'll discuss that further on Friday."

"Ah, I see. First, we sign the contract, and then…" A flirty smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut, rubbing two fingers to my forehead.

If I was honest, he didn't look half bad. He was only a few years older than me, and took care of himself pretty well. But no. I refused to cave.

I was a fucking married man. I'd sworn off other men. If I slipped wrong, I couldn't feel Sunshine in a way I had never been with anyone before him, nor would I after him. There was no after.

"Then, you'll sell more cars than you ever did. I'll see to that," I said firmly.

He pursed his lips, accepting my answer.

We walked outside, and I took a moment to admire his car—a yolk yellow Porsche.

"Nice ride," I commented.

"You could have one too if you help me."

I regarded the car thoughtfully. "Could you email me a list of your bolides? I need them to give me an idea for the campaign."

Truth to be told, I just decided what I was getting Justin for his birthday.

After bidding goodbye to Mr. Ramson, I returned to my office in a much better mood. He seemed to understand I wasn't into my old ways anymore.

Cynthia was leaning against my desk with a murderous look on her face.

"I need more coffee before you start screaming." I shot her a smile, hoping it would work.

"Oh, no! Being all nice won't do the trick. What was that?"

"What?" I slumped into my leather chair, tipping my empty mug at her. "A refill, please?"

"Being polite won't help, either." She glowered.

"What have I done to piss you off?" I groaned, completely clueless.

She widened her eyes, pointing at the door. "You and that man! What are you doing, Brian?"

"I won us a big account, thank you very much."

"Did he blow you in his fancy car?"

I snorted, rolling my eyes.

She was worried I had cheated on Justin. It made me question how much she thought of me in such moments, but then again she knew me better than anyone in Kinnetik when it came to winning clients.

"Cynthia, there's nothing to worry about," I said calmly, finally placing my mug on the desk. It wasn't going to magically refill.

"Really?" Cynthia raised a brow, fighting off a smile.

"Really." I pointed to my ring. "Give me some credit, will you?"

"Oh. I just thought…" She turned red, stuttering. "I'm so sorry, Brian."

"Don't be. You've been witness to so many of my unorthodox methods of nailing accounts, I'm not surprised you thought I'd go back there."

"Still, I shouldn't have…"

I waved her off. "Now, if you'll excuse me, Justin needs my assistance in shopping for new toys." I smirked at her curious yet knowing look. "Oh, and Cyn? Coffee?"

Rolling her eyes, she left with my empty mug, muttering about working for a tyrant. Before she returned, I had selected three dildos, one vibrating plug, and a few cock rings. I attached the links to my response to Justin's email.


From: Brian Kinney

To: Justin Taylor

Date: August 16, 2010 13:55

Subject: RE: Question

If you call me that again, I'll part you from your balls!

Now, on a more cheerful note. Order all the below (see links)

As for the pillows…I don't care. Make sure you're not allergic to them, though.

Cannelloni sounds good. Do you know how to make that gooey sauce that goes on them, too? If not, ask Debbie.

PS: If you come into town…maybe you could drop by? No pressure.

Brian Kinney

CEO Kinnetik


Once I had my fresh coffee, I got to working on the car shop ad.

The ping of a new email pulled me from my brainstorming session.


From: Justin Taylor

To: Brian Kinney

Date: August 16, 2010 14:17

Subject: LMAO!

My darling hubby (at the risk of becoming ball-less. You'll have more then. Kidding. I love you)

I can't stop laughing. Gooey sauce. Oh. My. God!

Béchamel sauce! I know how to make it. Already made it.

I have so many dirty jokes regarding the gooey sauce and asking DEBBIE how to make it…you have NO idea!

I might drop by later just to tell you all about MY gooey sauce. I might let you even sample it. ;)

PS: Are you sure about changing our names? Mel sent me some documents about the whole deal. We might not be able to do it since our marriage isn't recognized. Sucks, I know. I'd have loved to see on your door written: BRIAN A. TAYLOR-KINNEY.

Love,

Justin


I should have known the formalities and Constitution wouldn't allow us to fulfil our dream—Justin's dream. Fuck them. I was still going to write that on my door. For him.

A phone call distracted me from replying to him. Then Mr. Ramson sent me an email with all the cars he was selling. I got lost in browsing for the perfect one for Justin, blocking the world around me.

"Busy, busy?" Justin's voice at my ear made me jump a mile.

I tried minimizing the page with cars, but my shaky fingers didn't cooperate. "Yeah, work."

It was work, so it wasn't entirely a lie.

"You don't drool over work." He plopped on my lap. "Oh, getting a new toy?"

"Actually, it is work related." I ran my hand through his hair. "My newest account is this car shop. I promised the owner to help him raise the sales by the end of the year."

"Whoa. You sure you can do it? These are really expensive cars."

"I'm wounded. Of course, I can do it. The second I figure out how to fool people they want one of these cars, without thinking about the money."

"Take me on a joyride." He bit my earlobe.

"That's not half bad."

"I meant you and me…here. You did promise me office sex."

"I gave you office sex once."

"When?" He demanded. "Not the blow job I gave you a few months ago, that's not sex."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Remember when we got back together while you interned at Vanguard? It was in my office."

His eyes lit up. "Oh, then! But that was ages ago. It doesn't count." He stood, taking my hands and tugging me up. "Show me to your bathroom, sir."

I couldn't say no to that invitation. I pressed the intercom button. "Cynthia, hold my calls."

"You have a meeting at four PM!"

I checked the time; still fifteen minutes to go. "Plenty of time." I clicked the button off, then led Justin to the bathroom.

"Naughty, naughty." He giggled, leaning against the closed door, palming his boner.

"Instead of talking, you better decide where you want my cock."

"Always the romantic."

"If you don't choose fast, I will."

Justin smirked, turning me around to face the mirror above the sink.

No! I glared at our reflection.

Yes. He smoothed a hand over my back, grinning from ear to ear.

"Justin." I gritted my teeth.

His hands deftly worked my zipper, letting my dress pants and boxers pool at my ankles.

"I don't think so, Sunshine!" The brat had to understand me bottoming wasn't going to happen whenever he wanted.

Sadly, my resolve broke the second he knelt behind me, parting my cheeks, and blowing over my hole.

I'd been a great teacher in Rimming 101. He was top of the class. Top being the key word.

In between stretching and teasing me mercilessly, Justin actually gave me time to push him away and take control. Every cell in my body screamed at me to show him who was in charge, but all I did was bend over the sink, resting my elbows on the edge, bow my head, and spread my legs further to give him better access to my ass.

"You won't regret it," he whispered, rubbing a hand over my hip.

He stood up and slowly slipped his dick into me. I doubted I'd ever get used to the burn, to the feeling of being filled.

"Fuuuck!"

"Hurts?" Justin asked worried, his fingers squeezing my hip.

"No. Don't stop," I urged him.

"Wasn't planning on it." Justin placed one hand on my shoulder and the other wrapped around my dick, pumping it steadily.

His slow rhythm was killing me. The burn was delicious, making me crazy with want.

"Fuck me faster," I rasped out.

"Say please."

The little shit. I refused to give into it and start begging like some slut.

When he didn't get the desired response out of me, Justin made sure to nail my prostate in agonizingly slow strokes. His hand fisted my hair at the back of my head, his nails scrapping my scalp.

Justin tugged my head back, and our eyes met in the mirror. His eyes were so dilated I could barely see their beautiful blue color, I loved so much. His lips pressed to my ear, hot breath making shivers run down my spine.

"Beg," he breathed out.

I moaned loudly as he pumped my dick faster only to cease all movements after a short while.

"I want to hear you beg for my dick, Brian."

I was on the brink of insanity. I had never been so close and been denied. My technique of holding my release was perfected, but never had I stopped myself moments away from exploding. It fucking hurt.

Justin squeezed the base of my dick making me wince. "Say you want my big cock up your tight ass. Say you love it deep inside you. Say it!"

"Fuck, Justin." I groaned. "Fuck me with your big dick. Please fill me up! I want to feel you inside me hours after you've finished. Fuck me hard!"

At that point, I didn't care who heard me screaming for dick. All I knew was I'd die if he didn't move.

"Such beautiful words." He grinned, kissing my shoulder.

Anchoring himself better and gripping my shoulder tightly, he stared ramming into me.

"That's it!" I shouted, throwing my head back. "Fuck, yes!"

I could never get enough of feeling him bare moving inside me, or honestly, I couldn't get used to the idea of accepting so easily to have him fuck me. Before him, there had been only two people there, and it had happened so long ago I couldn't remember it.

For years, I fooled myself there was nothing special about Justin, but everything about him was special. He was the only one I trusted enough to give myself to, entirely. The other times I'd managed to be in charge too. With Justin, from the first time I allowed him to top me, I offered him my ass, surrendering to him.

"Harder," I begged, gripping the edge of the sink.

He complied obediently, earning a loud moan from me when he pushed forcefully into me, sending my hips crashing into the sink.

I hadn't been so vocal during sex in my life. Especially when I allowed him to top me. I usually stayed quiet, letting him enjoy and cherish the experience. Apparently, that had changed. I was all for screaming at how much I loved him fucking me.

I knew as much as he loved my dick up his ass, he needed to pound an ass, and since our exclusive relationship denied him that pleasure, it was up to me to give him that. Marriage was all about giving and taking, right?

Too soon for my liking, my orgasm ripped through me, sending Justin into his own. The feeling of his hot seed spurting inside me was a bigger turn on than I ever thought possible.

When he slipped out, I spun around, managing not to fall since my feet were tangled in my pants, and caught him in a fierce kiss. Justin smiled against my lips, returning the kiss with vigor, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"Brian? Mr. Carlson is in the conference room." Cynthia's shaky voice came from the other side of the door. Her undertone made me realize everyone had heard us.

"I'll be right there. Five minutes, tops!"

We rearranged our clothes, and Justin offered to help me clean up as best as possible. "Don't be embarrassed. So what? You take it up the ass from your husband." He kissed my cheek lovingly. Opening the door, Justin pushed me out. "Now, go be awesome!" He even slapped my ass for good measure.

With one last amused look over my shoulder, I went to the conference room. The meeting ran smoothly, and Cynthia was her professional self, except I knew better. I caught too many knowing looks from her whenever our eyes met.

At the end of the meeting, we walked Mr. Carlson out, then returned back to my office together. I tried not to cringe when I felt something on my inner thigh. It was probably the only thing I hated about fucking raw. It was so damn messy.

"Anything else for today?" I tried distracting myself.

"Nothing work related."

"Whatever you heard, you better keep your mouth shut."

"It's in my job description to be discreet, Brian. But you can't expect everyone to stay quiet."

"Everyone heard?" I glared around us. They all seemed to busy themselves as I passed them.

Great.

Cutting their tongues might help. And fingers so they wouldn't be able to write.

"You might want to soundproof your office," Cynthia suggested. "I'm sure you're going to have more domestic visits from Justin."

"It's none of their business if I decide to fuck my husband in my office or on the front desk," I snapped.

"Brian, you weren't exactly quiet. Even I'm surprised." She gave me a small, curious smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, now you, along with everyone else in the company know my little secret. And I EXPECT YOU TO KEEP IT A FUCKING SECRET!" I yelled so everyone could hear me.

Everyone froze, watching me like deer caught in the headlights. I bet they weren't so happy I was back anymore.

I stormed into my office, and found Justin on my chair with an apprehensive look on his face.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked in a small voice.

I blinked, surprised he was still there, and then at his stupid question. "No. Why would I be? You didn't do anything wrong. Now, let's go home."

"Ready to taste my gooey sauce?"

I pulled him up, wrapping an arm around his neck. "Twat." I bent to kiss his lips softly.

"Your twat."

"My twat." I laughed, hugging him tightly.

Chapter End Notes:

Since I'm fail to answering reviews....I want you to know that I read them all, but with only a couple hours for myself each day...yeah, not much fun.

At least, I write in these hours and soon will post new more stuff.

PS: Happy Easter! (I managed to forget to say it last week, but in my defense, my Easter is this weekend, so you understand why I didn't think of it) *mwah*